What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Beachfront location which is perfect for a family or group beach style holiday in Bali – if your wanting 5-star luxury then Taman Ahimsa is the right choice
- Stunning 18m swimming pool that’s sitting right in front of the ocean – there is a garden area that’s great for family relaxation and lounging around
- Fabulous Bali wedding villa
- For the price per night, this is amazing value considering you are getting your own private pool, 7 room villa in this world-class location that’s fully staffed
- Near ATM’s, bottle shops, pharmacy, car/scooter hire, bakeries, health food shops, patisseries, bottle shops, supermarkets and convenience stores
- A massive team of friendly villa staff to cook and clean for you – you even have your own private butler & chef
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Taman Ahimsa is a 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental. This absolute beach front Canggu villa estate offers guests the chance of a fantastic experience with yoga facilities and wholesome organic meals prepared by the highly trained in-house chef.
Taman Ahimsa with its traditional design and careful use of natural materials is sure to offer guests a chance to get back in tune with mother-nature and oneself. 7 individual, pavilion styled bedrooms, offer privacy for all guests and the beachfront swimming pool is to die for.
Outdoor and pool area
Lush and manicured rolling lawns are flanked by lotus ponds and gardens filled with every tropical plant you could think of. Soaring coconut palms tower over the natural free-form pool, set just meters from the sand and rolling waves. Thatched roofed bales with antique daybeds and soft white cushions are waiting for you to enjoy a traditional massage or even an afternoon nap. King sized daybeds are protected by white parasols on the timber pool deck and the pool bar has plenty of seating out of the sun, to enjoy meals throughout the day.
The use of natural materials highlights the main two storey pavilion and all of its living areas. Thatched and bamboo ceilings, river stones, solid timber floorings, rattan furnishings and floor mats, antique timber furnishings, ornaments and pieces of art from around the archipelago fall into place perfectly for amazing effect. An air-conditioned media room also doubles as well equipped study or office in case you need to keep in touch with work or home. The solid one piece dining table stretches out in an alfresco space overlooking the gardens and seats up to 16 guests to enjoy fantastic dinners, prepared by the in house chef. Daybeds, antique timber sofas and coffee tables are spread throughout the pavilion for guests to enjoy each others company in a relaxed setting. The commercial sized state-of-the-art kitchen is fully equipped and at the ready for preparing snacks or sumptuous banquets at any time of the day or night. This villa is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
7 Luxurious Bedrooms
Keeping in sync with the holistic vibe of this blissful estate, there are 5 self contained living pavilions, taking the namesake of chakra deities, while another 2 bedrooms are located in the main pavilion. Soaring thatched ceilings, timber floors and rattan furniture add an earthly element and the king sized beds are eloquently covered in sheer white netting. The semi-outdoor en-suites offer a special bathing experience amid private tropical gardens with built in stone soaking tubs and rain showers.
Staff & Services
The diligent staff will serve you with grace and tradition, the team of butlers, housekeepers, chefs and security personnel are all highly trained and will attend to your every whim. For an extra charge guests can request babysitters, a car and driver, massages and full laundry service.
Around Villa Taman Ahimsa, Canggu ( you are right on the beach – how good is that!! )
The seaside village of Cemagi is on the north side of Canggu where guests are a short drive to one of Bali’s most famous temples, Tanah Lot. It’s well worth a visit at around sunset.
Echo Beach is a short drive away where you will find a great surf spot, lots of sun baking along with cafes, bars and restaurants overlooking the ocean ( great for watching those sunsets). For a treat make sure you come to Old Man’s or The Lawn for sunset cocktails or a few cold Bintangs. Everyone comes here for the great atmosphere and the best sunset views in Bali. You might even like to travel one beach up to Berawa and visit the Finns Beach Club which boasts a sensational beach front setting with great music and fine dining. If you want to spend the afternoon shopping make your way to Seminyak ( your villa driver will take you there) where there are ample shopping options where you can buy clothes, jewellery, artwork and those must have Bali souvenirs.
If you wanting to spend some time relaxing in the great cafes in Canggu then you can easily get there as it’s only about 15 minutes away. Make sure you pop into the famous Deus Cafe, Cafe Organic, Monsieur Spoon (for the best croissants), The Loft or Betelnut on Jalan Batu Bolong.
For the ladies there are also loads of upmarket day spas in Canggu where you can get your hair and nails done plus enjoy a fabulous Balinese massage.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Taman Ahimsa well in advance.
- Sleeps 14 people (7 bedrooms with king size beds) 2 extra beds available on request
- Living Area : Open-sided sitting room, dining for 16, outdoor dining for 16 at the pool pavilion, TV room, 4 relaxation balés
- Swimming Pool : 18m x 6m
- Fast and very reliable wifi throughout the villa which is great if you love your social media and keeping on top of all your emails
- 1 plasma TV with satellite channels, DVD player with DVD library
- 6 bicycles to go exploring the local area
- Safes to lock up your valuables
- Villa manager, 7 butlers and housekeeping, 2 cooks; 5 security guards, 2 gardeners, pool attendant
- The kitchen specialises in organic food including raw vegan. A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are also available. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : a driver and 7 seater car is available to villa guests
- If you need anything organised please speak to the villa manager who will be happy to assist with dinner reservations, transport, BBQ nights, spa and massage treatments as well as advise on where to go and what to see.
Low Season AUD 1,932 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 2,307 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 2,711 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 3,280 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
I loved the way Taman Ahimsa is a totally eco-conscious beachfront villa AND it has a Hindu history. All the rooms were named with Hindu chakras! Staff is really courteous and everything was top class, even the welcome drink was awesome! You get to enjoy a splendid view of the amazing beach + pool from the dining table while having breakfast every morning, or you can take it down by the pool. Loved the room arrangements and open bathroom space including hot tub (but I didn’t get a chance to use it!). In the evening I made myself comfortable near the beach to enjoy the sound of waves. Really cool place, I wish we could have stayed longer. No tension, no worry, just a relaxing holiday experience.
Trip Advisor Reviewed March 2016
You may also like these other 7 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Tirtadari is a large 7 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental featuring sprawling tropical gardens set on almost 3000 square meters making it a popular venue for weddings and social gatherings of significant size. Situated on the inland side of popular Canggu, Villa Tirtadari finds a peaceful place away from the hoarding crowds of tourists, […]
Villa Hansa is a wonderful 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental offering the perfect blend of luxurious tropical living, traditional Indonesian architecture, all this situated among lush green rice terraces. This is the quintessential Canggu holiday home for an extended family get together or group of friends with discerning tastes who all want to be […]
Villa Avalon is a luxurious 7 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental situated within the security of a private villa complex. 7 exquisite en-suite bedrooms will comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests with ease. Located nearby Berawa Beach in trendy Canggu, the villa is perfectly located for guests to easily enjoy the most popular attractions Canggu […]
Villa Mandalay is a stunning 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located in the equally stunning Canggu area of Bali. The villa is located on an elevation that overlooks the beautiful rice paddies and stunning beach around the villa and it is a beautiful blend of traditional and modern beauty, décor and style. This is […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings