What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Easy walking distance to absolutely everything; boutiques, day spas, restaurants, bars and really good health food shops.
- FREE airport pick up
- Wonderful sunny garden area with large swimming pool, perfect for the kids and family
- Close to Double Six & Seminyak beach
- Spacious and very clean bedrooms all with private en suite bathrooms for total privacy
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, supermarkets, delis, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, car / scooter hire, bottle shops and cafes
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
Villa Lodek Deluxe is a 2 bedrooms Seminyak holiday rental & is close to the main shopping area known as Eat St & located down a small quiet alleyway. This is your private oasis in the centre of vibrant and bustling Seminyak.
Close the villa gates and your in your own luxury private villa in a very peaceful and tranquil setting.
The villa has 2 modern, fully air conditioned bedrooms with an open plan tropical ambiance where the focus is on the large swimming pool and the very well maintained gardens. Take a dip in the sunny swimming pool, have some breakfast in the lounge room, then head off to chic and fun filled Seminyak for a days shopping and sightseeing.
Everything is a stones throw away when you stay at Villa Lodek Deluxe.
This holiday villa is ideal for couples on a romantic honeymoon or getaway or families / small groups wanting a chilled out villa in the heart of Bali’s trendy Seminyak.
Outdoor and pool area
Everyone will love the large tropical garden which is where everyone is going to hang out, relax and enjoy being in this Balinese 2 bedroom paradise. The lawn is manicured and maintained by a team of gardeners and stretches out to the villa boundary where there are lush plants and trees that truly create a tropical environment. In the centre of all this beauty is a blue swimming pool where you can do some laps, play with the kids or simply relax with your best friends. There are lounge chairs by the poolside with ample shade for those that want to do some reading or taking an afternoon nap after a morning exploring Seminyak
The living area
The charming living area opens out to the garden area where guests have full view of the tropical garden. Parents can watch the kids play in the pool while they relax on the large comfortable sofa while watching cable TV or listening to their favourite music on the stereo. If you prefer you can finish your book on the really cozy reading chair and enjoy some down time. All your meals can be had on the table which can hold up to 6 people; perfect for an intimate dinner party or for some family nights in. The kitchen is fully equipped so if you feel like cooking up a storm or entertaining there are supermarkets nearby so stocking up on supplies , fresh fruit and veggies is really easy.
2 bedrooms with air con
The 2 modern bedrooms are located on either side of the living area. All rooms have their own private verandah area with cushions and a coffee table for those that like their morning coffee in privacy or for those that like their own space. Two queens sized beds with TV’s and DVD players, safety deposit boxes are in each room with a dressing table for the girls. There are also large wardrobe closets for all your belongings. To add a level of luxury the en suite bathrooms both have large bathtubs for some soaking and there are outdoor rain showers that give you the sense of showering in the jungle. All guest are provided with soaps, slippers and hairdryers.
Staff and services
The villa has really friendly staff that era all professionally trained to make sure your stay in wonderful. You will enjoy being welcomed with relaxing Balinese music, delicious fruit drinks and a cool towel…now that’s customer service! Villa will be cleaned daily so all you have to do is relax and unwind.
Around Villa Lodek Deluxe, Seminyak ( handy location near Eat Street!! )
The villa has a good location right in the heart of Seminyak, which has everything you, your family or your friends could want for a fabulous getaway in Bali. Everything is literally at your fingertips including Oberoi’s well known Eat Street. If you love going to cafes your in luck as there are loads of family friendly cafes that are reasonably prices close by. Make sure you go to the popular Revolver, Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, Shelter Cafe, even Starbucks. For a treat rent a day bed or cabana at the new Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig and enjoy great beach views as you listen to music, the food and the vibrant ambiance – you will be impressed! Closer by you can go to Ku De Ta, Mrs Sippy or Potato Head for a fun filled day.
For pre dinner drinks you can go to the Champagne Bar followed by a night of tequila and tacos at Los Gringos or Motel Mexicola. Continue the party at La Favela and dance to dawn.
If your travelling with kids then take them to the Waterbom Bali theme park in Kuta for a fun day out or perhaps a surf lesson at Double Six beach. Spend the day here with the kids and at sunset you can enjoy a few cocktails at the beach cafes ( try La Plancha ) and watch the sunset. For dinner Warung Made or Cornerhouse are both super family friendly followed by ice cream at Gusto Gelato.
If you want to shop start at Seminyak Square and walk towards Jalan Legian ( allow 3 to 4 hours ). Along the way you can bargain with locals over souvenirs or perhaps buy some clothes, artwork or jewellery at the array of boutiques.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so make sure you book Villa Lodek Deluxe well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Living and Dining Room – Sofa with a coffee table, small balcony with 2 large pillow to relax, Dining for four, occasional chairs, stereo with CD, MP3 player, USB, Radio, with speakers
- Small library with a nice reading chair
- Private swimming pool – Two sun beds and pool towels.
- Tropical parkland gardens – 150sqm of lush tropical gardens.
- All Bedrooms with a queen size beds (200cm x 180cm)
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
- Large LCD TV in each room (no channel), with a DVD player on request
- A dressing table in each bedroom
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- A bath tub in each bathroom and an outdoor shower (hot and cold)
- All high-quality bed linen, towels and toilet paper are provided. Are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Basic equipped kitchen
- Free internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Secure parking place
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- Staff for daily room service, gardening, pool maintenance, and night security services
Low Season AUD 314 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 372 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 431 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are include tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Lataliana II is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is perfectly located in a quiet lane just a few hundred meters walk to Seminyak and Double Six Beaches along with a great selection of nearby restaurants, cafes, day spas and popular night spots. Lataliana II is the perfect holiday villa rental for […]
Koenokoeni Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located along a quiet lane way just off Jalan Petitenget next to the Peppers Seminyak Resort, one of the most sophisticated and sought after postcodes in vibrant Seminyak. The villa is a short stroll to some of the hottest tourist attractions in Seminyak […]
Villa Alice Dua is a gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental tucked away in a quiet lane within the highly sought after Oberoi precinct of Bali’s most popular suburb, Seminyak. This two bedroom private pool villa offers lush tropical gardens with spacious open-air living spaces and best part of all is the location, just […]
The famed architect, Stephan Remini is responsible for creating Villa Nyaman lavish 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in the most sort of part of fashionable Seminyak. Located down a quiet and private lane with complex security, Villa Nyaman allows guests to take a leisurely stroll to Oberoi Street at the very popular Ultimo Restaurant […]
Villa Jolanda is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is perfectly located off Jalan Drupadi allowing guests to explore the sophisticated Oberoi strip as well as providing access to Seminyak and Double Beaches. The villa is well priced and has everything you will need for a comfortable stay in Bali, the spacious living […]
Villa Potsea is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental provides all the modern amenities along with an affordable nightly rate for a memorable Bali Escape. Built over two floors, Villa Portsea is the quintessential Bali holiday villa for four guests, perfectly located so you can explore by foot, the stylish Petitenget strip, offering some […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings