What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Open plan, modern style Balinese villa
- You are located in Seminyak which means you are within 5 minutes from all the best restaurants, bars, day spas, yoga studios and boutique shops.
- 5-minute walk from Double-Six Beach and about a 5-minute drive from Seminyak Square and Village
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacy, health food cafes, bakeries, patisseries, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- All the latest modern add ons
- Top Wifi and Cable TV
- In house staff to cook for you
- Huge pool area with lots of space – perfect for the kids.
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Jerami is a beautifully styled, modern 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is the perfect family holiday villa located in the trendy and very popular area of Seminyak, Bali. Guests will experience the comforts of island holiday living with peace, serenity and lots of relaxation.
All the best restaurant, spas, boutiques, cafes and bars are within easy walking distance of the villa – which is perfect if your coming to Bali as a small family or group. Everything is literally on your doorstep.
As guests enter Villa Jerami, the first things they notice are the sense of peace and tranquility, the lush gardens and the lovely single level white buildings with thatched roof. In between the two buildings is a cozy white sofa where guests can sit in the evenings and enjoy drinks with a lovely view of the pool. On the pool deck are lounge chairs where guests can enjoy outdoor relaxation.
In an open sided building right beside the pool is a lovely open plan living area. It is beautifully furnished with dark brown sofa set and a dining set with a matching color can be found behind the sofa set. The high ceilings ensure that the space is always well ventilated, comfortable and airy. Guests can hang out here and enjoy some indoor recreation or sit on the comfortable dining set and enjoy meals as a family or group.
Villa Jerami has two beautiful bedrooms and they are both in separate buildings. In one bedroom, there is a comfortable size king bed while the other bedroom has a twin bed. There is a cable television in each room, so guests can enjoy some downtime right in their bedrooms without needing to go to the living room. Sliding glass doors lead from each bedroom out into the garden and towards the pool area. Villa Jerami is adequately staffed and the staff will ensure you are comfortable, relaxed and pampered throughout your stay.
In terms of location your close to Double Six beach which is really popular for watching the sunset. Make sure you come here, grab a bean bag at any of the dozen or so beach side bars/restaurants and enjoy the atmosphere. If your into shopping then your close to the main shopping area of Seminyak; Jalan Kayu Aya also known as Eat Street. If you can’t go without your daily coffee hit then there are loads of really decent cafes nearby such as Moka, Revolver and the Cornerhouse. If your coming with kids then make sure you take them to the Waterbom Park for a fun day of waterslides. If you want to visit some of the best beach day clubs in Bali such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head or Mrs Sippy they are all conveniently located nearby. Another great restaurant nearby is the famous Made Warungs which is an absolute must! You can also get to the newly built Seminyak Village easily which has loads of places to eat and shop.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Jerami well in advance as this is a really popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Warung Jerami Restaurant and Bar
- Jerami Royal Spa
- Air conditioned reception area
- Meeting and wedding facilities
- Parking area
- 32″ and 37″ LCD Television (available in bedroom and living room)
- iPod docking system and DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchenette
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fan in living room and dining area
- Pool deck
- Landscaped pathways and garden
- Room service
- Cable TV
- 24-hours Security service
- Multilingual staff
- Semi butler service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Nanny/babysitting service (on request)
- Doctor on call
- Beach club at Double Six beach, Seminyak
- Drop-off shuttle service to the Seminyak, Legian and Kuta areas
Low Season : AUD 765 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 April – 14 July
- 1 September – 20 December
- 6 January – 31 March
High Season : AUD 825 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 15 July – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 870 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 21 December – 5 January 2021
Rates are subject to 21% prevailing government tax and service charge
Rates Include :
- Complimentary breakfast included
- Welcome drink when you arrive
- Fruit basket in your villa
- Free & fast wifi
- Complimentary mineral water
- Free daily shuttle service to Seminyak, Legian, and Kuta areas
- Free 1 hour traditional massage
- A minimum of 2 nights stay during high season, and a minimum of 3 nights stay during peak season are strictly required
- Prices and benefits are for two persons only per room
The bedrooms were in separate buildings and each had a TV, so we could hang out individually or together. This villa was absolutely perfect for our holiday; the pool, the vibe were awesome - can't wait to come back next year.
They told us the nice restaurants to go to, where to visit and a bunch of other cool stuff. The holiday was such a special one and we felt very relaxed and comfortable through it all. This turned out to be one of the best Christmases we have ever had as a family.
The highlights of the villa included the central Seminyak location ( close to Eat Street which was just perfect for us), the very private swimming pool and the lovely villa staff who made our stay even more pleasant.
This would have to be one of the very best family holiday's we have ever had, we will be back next year when we come to Bali. I'm counting down the days.
For the price Villa Jerami was perfect. Loved the pool and the fab staff. Booking was easy as well with Ina at Bali Villa Escapes. Overall, super happy!!
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Located in the fashionable and chic Seminyak area and within easy walking distance to so many Seminyak attractions, Villa Safari is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & one of the most popular Seminyak villas in this very affordable price range. For a 2 bedrooms villa in Seminyak you will find it hard to […]
Villa 8 Super Deluxe is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is a very private villa that is nestled right in the heart of fashionable and popular Seminyak. This luxurious haven is perfect for a small family or a group of friends looking for time away in a fantastic villa on the beautiful […]
Villa Anahata is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & provides a wonderful tropical living experience; it is the perfect mix of raw natural materials and modern chic furnishings, providing stylish accommodation for 4 lucky guests. Strategically positioned in the heart of cosmopolitan Seminyak, guests can easily access all the best tourist hot spots […]
Villa Jolanda is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is perfectly located off Jalan Drupadi allowing guests to explore the sophisticated Oberoi strip as well as providing access to Seminyak and Double Beaches. The villa is well priced and has everything you will need for a comfortable stay in Bali, the spacious living […]
Villa Samuan Kalih is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is part of an exclusive villa estate situated in the most sort after area of sophisticated Seminyak, close to the Petitenget strip. Villa Kalih is located right next to Villa Siki and when rented together they can form a five bedroom retreat. The […]
Villa Canthy is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers modern accommodation for up to 4 guests in Bali’s most sought after tourist area of Seminyak. Guests can easily walk to Seminyak beach at Gado-Gado restaurant as well as explore all the cafes, restaurants, day spas along Jalan Camplung Tanduk as well as […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings