UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Central Semiyak location close to so many attractions; restaurants, bars , day spas, shops & cafes
- Top wfi & cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, patisseries & children’s entertainment
- Sophisticated and very stylish villa with hints of Balinese architecture
- A team of villa staff to make sure your stay is perfect
- Large swimming pool, perfect for a family or group holiday – this villa is all about having fun, relaxing and being close to all the action in action packed Seminyak
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Akara Villas is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is part of an exclusive private villa estate in what has now become the most fashionable part of the Seminyak strip along Jalan Petitenget.
Villa Akara is a wonderful holiday villa that is the epitome of luxury tropical living where you will experience warm Balinese hospitality; it’s the perfect villa for a family or group of friends wanting to be close to Seminyak’s high end attractions.
The villa features contemporary design and is fully equipped with all the comforts of a modern living.
Outdoor & Pool areas
A large timber pool deck leads out from the main living pavilion; there is a teak outdoor setting where you can enjoy meals cooked by your chef on the top of the range BBQ. A row of stylish timber sun recliners are ready for you to soak up the rays and a calming water feature on the poolside wall plays a pleasant melody. Ask your personal butler to prepare your favorite cocktail as you welcome in another magical sunset.
Akara Villas has a separate open plan living and dining area that lends itself onto a spacious lounge area, ideal for a wonderful dinner with friends and family, maybe some imported wine or a pool party with friends from back home. The fully equipped kitchen is tucked in a corner where you can do your own catering or ask the villa staff to take over the culinary choirs. The villa has excellent entertainment facilities, a satellite LCD TV, DVD player and a Bose docking station so you can create your very own holiday vibe.
On the upper floor of the main pavilion you will find the master suite with all the modern amenities you could ask for, while three guest suites are equally comfortable and each of them features an en-suite bathroom with separate bathtub. Three of the rooms feature four-poster canopied beds and the fourth twins easily converted to a king. The en-suites are decked out in beautiful marble with decadent soaking tubs, twin vanities and rain showers.
Staff & Services
Your stay at Akara Villas will be made so much more enjoyable by the warm and friendly staff that will dutifully serve and look after you throughout your stay. The villa manager, chefs, butlers, housemaids and security staff will make you feel completely relaxed taking care of absolutely everything.
Around Akara Villas, Seminyak
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Petitenget, guests can easily walk to all the most desirable attractions in Seminyak including Potato Head Beach Club, Ku de ta, Woo Bar at the W, La Lucciola (for amazing Italian food on the beach), Sarong, Merah Putih, Biku and Saigon Street. The dining options are endless as is the shopping.
The beach is easily accessed from the villa and there are some of the newest and hippest boutiques along this strip. For the kids try Hanks Pizza, Sisterfields, Johnny Rockets which are all really close by.
And to keep them entertained tale them to the Waterbom Park or Finns Recreation Club which has water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling. If you love cafe life then your in luck as there are so many great cafes nearby service freshly made coffee & food. Try: Pison, Monsieur Spoon and the popular Sea Circus for a treat.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Akara Villas (4 bedrooms) well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Fabulous swimming pool and sundeck
- Air conditioned
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- En suite bathroom
- Bathrobes, towels & slippers
- Living and dining area
- Free Wi-Fi with cable TV with DVD
- Fine selection of King Koil beddings
- Coffee machine for your morning coffee fix
- All in One PC at the living room
- Safety box to lock up all your valuables
- Butler service
- 24 / 7 hours security
- Free shuttle to Seminyak Area (subject to availability)
Low Season : AUD 889 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 953 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- Chinese New Year Week
- Easter Week
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
Peak Season : AUD 1,019 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
Rate are subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge
Rates Include :
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and chilled towels served upon arrival
- Fresh fruit and flower arrangement upon arrival
- Daily Afternoon tea service with assorted cookies
- Free wireless internet connection
- Butler Service
- 24 hours security
- Free shuttle to Seminyak Area (subject to availability)
The location was also a real bonus. Quiet, peaceful, yet really easy to get into Seminyak for some shopping with the family. Great times in a great villa!
What I mean by this is you couldn't be in a better location if your planning on going out for dinners or wanting to do a bit of shopping or sightseeing. We got taxis to most places which was organised for us by Made who would have the taxi waiting for us. We did visit Ubud one day and this was all arranged for us by the staff.
Also having breakfasts prepared for us every morning was a real treat. Can't wait to come back here again with the family and enjoy the whole villa experience.
Clean, modern, spacious with lots of wonderful energy and a lovely tropical ambiance.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Minggu is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is stylish, contemporary with an architectural design like nothing you have ever seen. This magnificent villa boasts of all the comforts that is sure to make your holiday in Bali very special. This is jaw dropping stuff in a fabulous location. You can stroll […]
Villa Casa Brio is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & captures the essence of luxury tropical living at its finest. The villas location along the up-scale Petitenget strip means you can easily walk to the beach as well as some of the best tourist attractions and restaurants including Ku De Ta, Potato Head, […]
Villa Pandora is a traditional Balinese 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a large tropical garden, fabulous swimming pool hidden away in the centre of Seminyak. This popular area is famous for it’s shopping boutiques, high-end restaurants, trendy cafes, yoga studios and beach clubs. When you are swimming and relaxing in the gorgeous garden […]
Villa Ozamiz is a private pool holiday 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is located in the small alley off Eat Street which is also commonly known as Jalan Kayu Aya. This means the villa is in one of the best positions in Seminyak. You are right on Eat St! The open plan living […]
Villa De Suma is a tropical 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens on one side and a wooden deck on the other, what a way to spend the day with the kids. Stylish rattan pool chairs and comfortable offer a comfortable spot to relax as you watch […]
Situated in a quiet setting just off Jalan Batu Belig and only a short walk from the beach, Villa Senang is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers peace and serenity while still within close proximity to the centre of bustling Seminyak. This villa provides comfortable accommodation for 8 guests. The mature tropical […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress free
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- We accept payment in AU$ currency
- Free airport pickup for all bookings