What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Perfect for honeymooners or couples wanting a romantic private villa where they have lots of privacy
- 5 star service
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, yoga studios, health food cafes, supermarkets and pharmacy
- Gorgeous location in the wonderful Bukit area – close to popular beaches like Uluwatu, Bingin, Padang Padang and Dreamlands
- FREE airport pick up
- Private pool
- Top wif and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
You will be hard pressed to find a more stunning and alluring 1 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental anywhere in Bali than that of Villa Bulan Madu.
Situated on 350 sq mtrs of land the villa sits on a hillside on the Bukit Peninsula on Bali’s South East Coast. The villa affords fabulous views over the Pecatu Indah Resort Complex, Dreamland Beach to the Indian Ocean beyond. Bulan Madu translates to honeymoon and Villa Bulan Madu with its lovely gardens, private pool and 5 star services make this the perfect romantic escape.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The pool is absolutely perfect with great views of the surrounding areas out to the ocean, relaxation is easy to find on the sun recliners or in the cushioned bale, or maybe some alfresco dining to be enjoyed on the pool terrace. The gardens are bursting with color from tropical flowers and plants to the fragrance of the frangipanis.
The living areas is simple yet refined and luxurious at the same time, open- sided the living areas is designed to lend itself the tropical outdoor setting, cooling sea breezes flow through the space making it comfortable and very relaxing. There are three comfy armchairs, a mini bar, and the dining table can be positioned inside or by the pool. For entertainment guests can enjoy the iPod docking station, LCD TV with satellite channels and DVD player.
The air-conditioned king sized bedroom features a décor of gold’s and greens and a soaring woven ceiling. Transverse the stepping stones across a tranquil lily pond to your private en-suite where you and your partner can slip into the two person-soaking tub and there is also a rain shower.
Staff & Services
The villa complex comprises 10 highly trained staff with lots of experience. The villa manager will take great care of you along with a private chef, villa attendants and security staff. There is also a BBQ, gym, spa center, library and pool table,
Around Villa Bulan Madu, Uluwatu
Located on the hills of the Bukit Peninsula guests can enjoy attractions such as the very famous Uluwatu, Padang Padang, Belangan, Bingin, Pandawa and Jimbaran Beaches. If you love surfing and a beach style holiday then Villa Bulan Madu is the perfect place for you. The GWK cultural Park, New Kuta Golf Course, Uluwatu Temple are also well worth a visit. The airport and the centre of Kuta & Seminyak are easy to reach by car in 45 minutes or less – which your complimentary driver will take you for some shopping or dining out. If your a surfer then you are surrounded by amazing surf spots such as Uluwatu, Padang & Bingin.
This is a popular Uluwatu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays, please book Villa Bulan Madu well in advance.
- Easy living by the pool with garden bale
- Large swimming pool
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Free car and driver for 8 hrs at USD25++/day – you will have to pay for the petrol you use
- 10 full time staff including villa manager who can organise anything for you; tours, reservations for dinner, special events such as dinners or BBQ at the villa and advice on places to visit
- Security 24 x 7
- Housekeepers to clean the villa daily
Low Season AUD 292 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 350 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 394 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 423 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
You may also like these other 1 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings