Looking for a Concierge Service in Bali when you rent a villa?
With the same convenient access to services, such as our 24-hour concierge, our private luxury holiday Bali villas offer a secluded sanctuary where you can truly enjoy the best of Bali.
Whether you are looking to explore the island, sunbake at the best beaches, find a private spot known only to the locals, shop till you drop or enjoy a night out at the hip bars and restaurants of Seminyak, Petitenget, Oberoi, Jimbaran or Legian, your concierge will handle everything for you to make sure you have the best holiday possible with as little stress as possible.
Think of all the things you can delegate to your concierge, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali with a large group or a big family reunion. They make life so much easier, especially in Bali, where language and cultural barriers can present issues at times. Your concierge is the middleman who will be right by your side, ensuring you get real value for your holiday dollar. After all, it’s your holiday, so why not let someone else do the leg work for you?
From restaurant bookings, transportation and tours, equipment hire, massages, organising the best day spas, children’s daycare, BBQ nights for the family, car or scooter rentals, meals and more, your every holiday desire is simply a phone call away.
We Have Over 18 Years of Taking Care of Australians’ holiday needs in Bali.
Australians are known for their adventurous and free spirit. Travelling overseas, we love to explore and immerse ourselves in local customs and cultures. We also like to enjoy the luxuries that travel offers, from day spa treatments and great shopping to fine dining. Whether you want an action-packed holiday or the ultimate indulgence, our concierge service will ensure you get exactly what you want. If you are unsure of anything, we can also make suggestions.
Your villa concierge can organise the following:
- Restaurants: they know what is hip and the best places to be seen. Plus, they know all the family-friendly restaurants that serve up kiddies’ menus. They will handle all the reservations and organise a taxi to pick you up at the villa. They will organise a large van or car to take you if you are in a big group.
- Tours – any tour you need, they can arrange. Plus, they know all the hidden ‘off the track’ gems. They know the best tour operators that have the best deals, which means you save lots of money.
- Boat Hire, water sports and great surf spots. If adventure is your thing, your personal concierge will make sure you have the thrill of a lifetime while in Bali.
- Hatha, Bikram, and Iyengar know all the best Yoga studios in Seminyak, Ubud, Umalas, Canggu & Legian.
- Health Retreats – they will make reservations for the best places where you can go to detox, grab a massage and do some facial / body treatments.
- Day Spa Services
- Transfers to and from the Airport
- Your concierge can go on shopping trips with you and help you negotiate better prices with the locals. They can also go with your to supermarkets and delis to pick up everything you need for your meals. They know exactly where to go and what’re the most popular eateries. They will also go shopping with you if you want to go outside the local area so you don’t get lost or waste precious holiday time looking for directions.
- Your concierge can help organise any special events you might be having at the villa: from birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons, and group or family get-togethers, and even help find wedding planners. This can all be managed by your efficient concierge.
- Nannies and babysitters, so you can get some free time to do what you want – this is a really popular service, so please speak to our reservation team about this.
As well as provide local advice about the best Bali has to offer.
If you have never thought about having a concierge at your Bali villa, think again, as it’s a lot cheaper than you would imagine. When you book your holiday villa, please ask about this fabulous added service.
To see our full range of Bali villas, please browse this website or contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days!