What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- ONLY 5 min to beach
- Perfect for a group of friends who want to be part of all the excitement of Canggu
- Close to convenience stores, ATM’s, supermarkets, pharmacy, health food shops, car / scooter hire, bottle shops, patisseries, bakeries, yoga studios, gyms and delis
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near some of the best cafes in the trendy Berawa area; Milk & Madu, Milu by Nook, MissIbu, Matcha & Peleton
- Lots of space and room for the family to have fun and relax by the pool
- Close to so many things to see and do in Canggu – Deus Cafe, Old Mans beach bar, Jalan Batu Bolong ( restaurants & shops), Berawa & Echo Beach
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Take a closer look at Villa DelMar in Canggu
Villa DelMar is all about modern tropical living and perfect holiday bliss, set right on the border of Batu Belig, Seminyak and the vibrant and trendy Canggu. This 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, will accommodate up to 8 guests and is just a short walk to Berawa beach – what a great place for your next Bali beach holiday!
This is one of those fabulous Canggu villas if you want to be in the centre of all the action in Canggu yet still have lots of privacy and peace when you get back to your villa.
It’s a gem and really well priced considering the location and fabulous facilities.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The pool is tiled in beautiful natural river stone, a timber deck at one end has two rattan sun lounges at the ready and a high wall wraps around the garden offering privacy and security. The generous lawn area is well manicured for the kids to play and there is an array of tropical palms and plants with fragrant frangipani trees throughout the garden. This is a perfect place to settle in and catch up on all your holiday reading.
The downstairs living area is slightly elevated above the pool, modern aluminium framed floor to ceiling glass panels allow you to enjoy uninterrupted views of the garden. The room is filled with natural light and features modern comfortable and practical furnishings so if your enjoying a meal, cooking in the kitchen or just sitting back watching TV its sure to be most relaxing. The kitchen is designed with all the latest appliances and the living room is fully air-conditioned.
4 Modern bedrooms with air con
The modern comfortable design flair flows into the four en-suited bedrooms. Simply furnished with large double sized beds and white wash timber furnishings, the rooms offer air-conditioned comfort and the en-suites are stylish, sleek and modern with large rain shower stalls and modern vanities. The upstairs rooms offer great views from private balconies and the downstairs rooms lovely tropical gardens.
Staff & Services
Guests will be well looked after by the efficient and friendly Balinese staff. The villas manager will oversee the cleaning of the villa each day and there is also security. If you need assistance with transport services, babysitters or any other needs just ask the staff for help. When you stay at DelMar it’s all about your comfort and the villa staff will make sure you get loads of it.
Around Villa DelMar, Canggu ( 5 min walk to Batu Belig beach!! )
The villa is located just near Batu Belig Beach a little closer to Canggu and just a few hundred meters from the new Cafe Del Mar Beach Club, La Laguna & Tropicola which is suitable for the whole family with direct access onto the beach.
Travelling with kids? Just a 5 min drive will bring you to Finns Recreation Club where the kids can play at the water park, trampoline centre, bowling alley and tennis courts. They might even enjoy a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach. For dinner take them to Milk and Madu ( they have a children’s play area ), Wild Hog ( for great ribs ) or Mades Warung for authentic Indonesian food.
Ladies there are some great day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have a dreamy Balinese massage. For the best treatments head to Rob Peetoom, Think Pink Nails, Bodyworks and Spring Day Spa.
Berawa Beach is a few more minutes past here and there is an abundance of great cafes, health food shops, great day spas, yoga studios and restaurants close to the villa. Make sure you try: Folie, Peleton Supershop, Sunny Cafe, Matcha, Watercress, Botanik or head to the Tamora Gallery on Jalan Pantai Berawa where there are even more cafes & things to do with the kids.
For a treat head to Echo Beach for sunset drinks or perhaps go to Old Man’s or Finns to listen to music, enjoy the vibe and have a few cold Bintangs as the sun goes down. There are loads of cafes and restaurants ( which are all family friendly ) near these places where you can have dinner. Try: One Eyed Jacks, Bottega, Piring Daun, Tygr Sushi, Synkonah and Mason.
If your into yoga you can drop into the Samadi Bali Market for a lots of organic & fresh food, homemade products plus a spot of stretching or try the popular The Practice on Jalan Batu Bolong. In Seminyak there’s Jiwa hot yoga and a great gym called Soham with top cards equipment and cardio classes. Follow this up with an afternoons shopping either along Jalan Batu Bolong or head to the Oberoi / Petitenget area where you’ll find shops selling clothes, jewellery, high end fashion labels, homewares and souvenirs.
If you want to stock up on your villas supplies for that family BBQ, dinner party or just some snacks for the kids there are two huge supermarkets close by called Popular & Canggu Station that has absolutely everything you’ll need including alcohol.
So, if you a bit of a foodie and if you love your shopping then this is perfect for you, in fact one of the best Bali villas for your next getaway.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa DelMar well in advance.
- 4 identical air-conditioned bedrooms, each has an en-suite bathroom with rain shower, wash basin and dressing mirror.
- Each bedroom furnished with king-sized bed, bedside tables with lamps, wooden cabinet or drawers and a black-out curtain for privacy.
- Private 14 x 3 meters swimming pool with pool deck and sun loungers surrounded by tropical garden.
- Formal seating area furnished with L-shaped comfortably sofa and table, flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose sound system.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with 8 seating dining table.
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Safe deposit box for peace of mind
- Baby cot, baby bottle sterilizer and toddler high chair.
- One villa supervisor, villa attendant and overnight security.
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES AND SERVICES WITH AN EXTRA CHARGE
- Pool fence for toddler safety.
- Baby sitter and nanny.
- Spa and wellness.
- Access to The Finns Recreation Club.
- Car with English speaking driver.
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom 445
3 Bedroom 381
2 Bedroom 318
- 9 January – 30 June (Excluding Chinese New Year and Easter week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom 508
3 Bedroom 445
2 Bedroom 381
- 1 July -15 September
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom 572
3 Bedroom 508
2 Bedroom 445
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are quoted to 15% tax & services charge
Please Note :
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Pick up & transfer from airport to villa and transfer from villa to airport (1 x in & 1 x out) in private air-conditioned car
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Free 1 gallon of mineral drinking water per day.
- Free usage of Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the villa.
- In-villa First Day Only Continental breakfast, max. 2 breakfast per room.
- Baby cot, baby bottle sterilizer and toddler high chair.
- Serviced daily including housekeeping and ground maintenance.
My husband is a keen surfer so being near Echo Beach was a huge bonus. He rented a scooter & could easily zip around to check the surf. The kids enjoyed the pool and I loved just being in a place where the only noise you could hear were the birds. We will be back.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Hidden away in the peaceful area of Canggu, Villa Avalon is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa. It’s only 700 meters from Berawa Beach, where there are shops, cafes and dreamy day spas. Seminyak’s buzzing Eat Street is only 15 min away by taxi. This is a dream come true for large families or groups looking for the ultimate in Bali beach accommodation where your only 800 metres to the Finns Recreation Club, 1.6 km to Petitenget Street & 100 metres to Cafe Del Mar!
Villa Dea Sarasvati is a wonderful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa holiday rental that has absolutely everything you could ask for. From beautifully appointed bedrooms and indoor living areas packed with every modern amenity, spacious outdoor areas, a huge private pool, gorgeous rice field views, a prime Canggu location & only a few hundred meters from Berawa beach. What more could you ask for?
Villa Asante is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental situated just a few hundred meters from the entrance to the Echo Beach tourist hot spot. The huge private swimming pool and fantastic poolside living areas plus your own private chef are sure to appeal to everyone on their next Bali holiday.
Villa Sally is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villas to rent in the very trendy beach side area of Berawa in Canggu. This is a family friendly villa but also perfect for a group of friends wanting to have a beach style holiday as your only 600 metres from Berawa beach & a short 15 min drive to the exciting center of Seminyak.
Villa Charick is a gorgeous contemporary 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu. For those of you who like to stay in the centre of the action and close to the beach ( only 400 metres to Berawa beach) – you’ll love this Bali island home! Right in the hustle and bustle of super trendy Berawa, you get to enjoy easy access to hotspots such as Finn’s Beach Club, Tropicola and Cafe Del Mar.
Toraja Villa is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & takes design elements from the traditional architecture of Toraja. Its high pitched roof is an engineering marvel, creating spacious open-air living spaces & providing guests with exceptional views of the surrounding rice terraces. Plus it’s close to the popular Batu Bolong area – how ideal!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings