UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Imagine having your holiday villa right on the beach – Villa Shalimar Makanda is just that – it has the most incredible beach front location in the popular area of Canggu
- There is a massive swimming pool and gorgeous grass lawn area ideal for parties, wedding receptions & large families to enjoy – all with ocean front views
- 4 spacious & very modern bedrooms all with their own private en suite bathrooms
- Good value considering you are getting your own private villa right on the beach with chef, staff, security and all the modern day extras you could possibly want
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Close to Finns Splash Park which is great for the kids; trampolines, ten pin bowling & water slides
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, pharmacy, health food shops, amazing cafes, delis, bakeries , patisseries & supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Take a tour of Villa Shalimar Makanda in Canggu
Villa Shalimar Makanda is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu beachfront villa holiday rental that is going to impress you from the moment you see it. Located right on the shores of the Pantai Seseh Beach, the villa enjoys 150m stretch of white sandy shores and breathtaking views of the ocean from every part of the villa.
This luxurious villa is tucked away in the pristine and untouched environment of the Balinese village known as Seseh. It is right next door to the famous hot spot tourist areas of Batu Bolong in Canggu.
Surrounded by picturesque rice fields, coconut trees and the ocean, this villa is the perfect holiday escape for a family or group – you will find it hard to get a better villa in Canggu.
Outdoor and pool area
The exterior of Villa Shalimar is sensational. Guests are greeted by the sight of lush rice fields, the beautiful ocean, tropical gardens and the majestic two storey building. The building overlooks a 9x20m pool which is flanked by well-maintained lawns and exotic tropical flowers. Guests can stretch out on the comfortable white pool chairs and daybeds as they sip on a drink and admire the beauty that surrounds them. The outdoors of the villa is also spectacular for weddings and other large events.
The living area
Each separate villa of Villa Shalimar has a stunning living area that is beautifully furnished and designed in an unmistakable Balinese manner. They have comfortable sofas that are arranged to face the beautiful outdoors, a lovely dining set in one corner and lovely pieces of art adding to the general appeal of the villa. This is the perfect spot for guests to hang out and enjoy a wonderful recreation time indoors.
4 Large bedrooms with air con and en suites
Each bedroom is a masterpiece and guests will definitely feel very comfortable and utterly relaxed. The bedrooms come fully furnished with comfortable beds, beautiful wooden furniture, a sofa and floor to ceiling windows that offer panoramic views of the ocean in the distance. The en-suite bathrooms have luxurious tubs and beautiful stone features.
Staff and services
Villa Shalimar Makanda has its own private chef, butler, villa manager, pool and garden attendants, and daily housekeeping. All through your stay, the efficient staff will ensure you are well taken care of and that your stay goes without a hitch.
Around Villa Shalimar Makanda, Canggu ( what a fabulous beachfront location!! )
The villa is right on the shores of the Pantai Seseh Beach where guests can enjoy evening strolls and watch those amazing Balinese sunsets. Also within the vicinity of the villa are bars, great cafes, yoga studios and restaurants in Canggu’s famous Batu Bolong, Batu Mehjan and Echo beach areas.
Guests can easily explore and indulge in all that the area has to offer. If you want to go out for a coffee and a bite to eat make sure you visit: the iconic Deus, the super popular Crate, Monsieur Spoon (amazing cafes & croissants), The Loft, Vida and Cafe Organic ( for the best smashed avo and eggs in Bali).
If you feel like a cocktail or two then the place to be is either Old Man’s or the Lawn at sunset for a chilled out ambiance, music and food. This is where everyone goes so it should be on your Bali bucket list.
If you fancy some shopping then Batu Bolong and Batu Mejan in Canggu have loads of places to shop and buy some great jewellery, bikinis, souvenirs, homewares and clothes.There is also a daily market called Love Anchor which is worth checking out as there are local vendors there selling cute Bali souvenirs. For more shopping options head into Seminyak’s Oberoi area which is about 30 min away by taxi where there are art galleries & upmarket boutiques.
If you want to keep up with your yoga then The Practice & Samadi Yoga are both very good studios nearby that have daily yoga classes for all levels.
When you stay at Villa Shalimar Makanda there are loads of dining, shopping and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Book your Canggu holiday at Villa Shalimar Makanda well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Capacities : 4 AC bedrooms positioned over two different levels, All bedrooms have large bathrooms and all bathrooms have shower and bath tubs
- Large open air living and dining area (sits 12)
- Fully equipped open kitchen (meals are prepared at the back house where there is a complete professional kitchen)
- A private swimming pool of 9 x 20 meters
- Fast and very reliable wifi – perfect for all your social media
- Plasma TV of 32 inch screen , dvd player, I-pod holder, and stereo installation
- Baby cot and baby high chair
Special Rate AUD 758 For Stays March & April 2020 (Excluding Easter Week)
Special Rate AUD 850 For Stays Easter Week 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,263
3 Bedroom AUD 1,178
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,417
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,694
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% government taxes and service charge
Please Note :
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The Rate is included :
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Airport transfers (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Daily butlers service
- Daily housekeeping service from 7am to 10pm
- Gardener and pool staff
- Security from 3pm to 6am
"This has to be one of my all time favorite places. Gorgeous views, great accommodations, outstanding service. House opens up to pool and beach with no back wall because the weather is so ideal. Get a massage everyday for 10-20$ us.
They cook you meals (amazing), coordinate trips, go to the grocery store, and even take you into town on a scooter if you need to run errands. The staff are lovely, friendly, hardworking people who clearly take pride in making their guests’ trips the best possible.
Stay here! I hope to again many times!!!
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2018
Great place!! We had hired the whole property and were celebrating my 40th here with family and friends. It did not disappoint.
The staff very friendly and attentive.
Breakfast was lovely. You had a few options to chose from.
We had a few dinners there which were amazing. We sampled a few different foods From the menu and were impressed with it all.
The cost for groceries was reasonable.
We had everyone bring a bottle of alcohol duty free and all We had to get the staff to get were mixers to make cocktails. This worked out well
And was cheaper. Would recommend to do this.
The property is huge so even with the 20 people we had it felt peaceful and not like you were on top of one another. Plenty of space.
We had ladies come to the villa For massages which were also reasonably priced.
It was like living in paradise. We are very lucky to have had this experience.
Thank you Villa Shalimar.
We did did not want to leave.
Trip Advisor Reviewed June 2019
My wife and I hired Villa Shalimar for our wedding and what an incredible venue.
We had actually been to Bali twice before during the planning of our wedding but both times Shalimar was booked so we couldn’t see inside - when we checked in on the Wednesday it certainly did not disappoint.
Budi and Arim (villa managers) and their teams were great and so helpful throughout. The service and food was great - on the Thursday we hosted a bbq for our families (27 people) which was arranged through the villa and the entire spread was amazing, everyone loved it and there was more than enough food.
We can’t recommend this villa enough for; weddings, family holidays and events - it really is stunning.
Trip Advisor Reviewed July 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Located in a peaceful Balinese village close to Canggu, Villa Canggu South is an exceptional modern 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental with large gardens & a fabulous 20 metre swimming pool. If you love being in Canggu close to the beach and all the restaurants and bars along the Batu Bolong area then this is the perfect choice.
Villa DelMar is all about modern tropical living and perfect holiday bliss, set right on the border of Batu Belig, Seminyak and the vibrant and trendy Canggu. This 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, will accommodate up to 8 guests and is just a short walk to Berawa beach – what a great place for your next Bali beach holiday!
Umah Tenang is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & translates to ‘peaceful house’. True to its name, this contemporary luxury villa is an amazing holiday retreat to find peace of mind, taking it easy and enjoy being in your own private Bali villa. The best part; the villa is close to Seseh & Pererenan Beach which are both great for surfing, swimming, long beach walks and sunset cocktails – how fabulous!
Villa The Maya is a stunning two level 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. It’s extremely private and the views are sensational looking over Balinese gardens and the swimming pool. The advantage about staying at The Maya is that it’s very private & peaceful yet you are close to well known beaches like; Berawa, Old Man’s & Echo Beach as well as the buzz and lively shopping and restaurants in Seminyak.
Villa Jadine is a picture of perfection and is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu villas to rent. Lot’s of space, luxury fixtures and a real tropical ambiance sets the tone for your holiday in Bali. The villa is only 400 metres to Berawa beach & only 2.3 km to La Lucciola Restaurant which means your close to some amazing cafes, restaurants & Finns Club
Villa Sally is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villas to rent in the very trendy beach side area of Berawa in Canggu. This is a family friendly villa but also perfect for a group of friends wanting to have a beach style holiday as your only 600 metres from Berawa beach & a short 15 min drive to the exciting center of Seminyak.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress free
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- We accept payment in AU$ currency
- Free airport pickup for all bookings