What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 60 metres of beach front facing the villa – this is the perfect beach style family or group holiday where you get your own private beach!
- You can swim or snorkel right in front of the villa – all the family fun you could ever want is here waiting for you.
- Gorgeous 25 m swimming pool with lots of space and room in the garden area for relaxation
- Colonial style architecture
- A team of villa staff to look after you PLUS you even have your own private chef!
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores and pharmacy
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Stella is a 3 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental & is located on the shores of Amuk Bay in the seaside village of Candidasa. With 60 meters of absolute beachfront Villa Stella represents the epitome of tropical holiday living.
Take the family, come in a group and enjoy this fabulous villa and all it has to offer. There’s no doubt, your stay at Villa Stella will make for an unforgettable Bali Holiday!
The two storey pavilion features colonial plantation design with covered terraces and a traditional Balinese thatched roof allowing the villa to blend in perfectly with its surrounds. Interiors are stylish and chic, while the 25 metre infinity pool with Jacuzzi and beachfront bales provide an amazing outdoor setting.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
A lush manicured lawn gently slopes away from the terrace toward the expansive pool deck, shaded by soaring coconut palms, white cushioned sun loungers with market umbrellas are ready for you to soak up the tropical rays. Maybe a few casual laps of breath-stroke are in order or jump in the huge Jacuzzi, turn on the jets and loosen those knots of city living. Two traditional bales at each end of your private beach provide a place for soothing massages while the larger bale to the right offers a place to enjoy breakfasts, lunches and dinners just a few meters from the water’s edge. Right in front of the villa is a great spot for snorkeling, what more could you ask for?
A striking white leather sofa with designer leather chairs sits central in the spacious downstairs living area. Huge sliding glass doors open up to the amazing outdoor setting offering views across the bay, what a place to sit and chat with loved ones and friends. A selection of antique artifacts and ornaments add to the flare of the sophisticated décor. A media centre to one side of the lounge features a huge smart TV, surround sound system and a selection of DVD’s and CD’s to spice up the atmosphere. A large glass dining table with elegant high back chairs serves a great place for formal dinners served by the small army of diligent butlers. The covered terrace on the upper floor runs the entire length of the villa, enjoy the stunning views here with a morning coffee or light breakfast to start your day.
3 fabulous bedrooms
The three bedrooms, two of which are on the upper floor, are nothing short of exceptional. Large king size beds appear small in these very spacious bedrooms, rich timber floors are offset by stark white walls while antique day beds, comfy sofas and designer chairs tastefully decorate the space. Large sliding doors open onto the terrace and the en-suite bathrooms feature large circular soaking tubs which are almost positioned on the terrace of the two upstairs rooms, making for an amazing bathing experience.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Stella consists of a personal guest assistant, skilled chef, housekeeping, pool maintenance, gardeners and 24 hour security. The staff can also arrange babysitters, massages, laundry service, car and driver, scooters, bicycles and even boat rentals. The diligent staff provides an exceptional level of service with a good selection of food and beverages to cater for any taste. They will be more than happy to tell you where to go and what to see in the local area.
Around Villa Stella, Candidasa ( you are right on the beach!! )
There are a number of resorts and restaurants within close proximity to the villa, guests will have great fun cycling around the less busy roads here. Visit the 11th century Bat Cave temple or trek to one of the oldest temples on the island, Lempuyang Temple. Jemeluk Point offers amazing views of the bay and Pasir Putih Beach offers a great place to stroll. One hour to the north Amed offers an exceptional diving opportunity. If your into surfing then you can make the trip south to Keramas for some of the best waves on the island.
This is a popular Candidasa villa so please book Villa Stella well in advance in your planning a trip to Bali especially during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Housekeeping (Full time)
- Chef/Cook (All meals)
- A full team of villa service staff to make sure your stay is perfect
- Car rental on request with or without driver
- Baby Cot, linen & high chairs for the toddlers
- Bicycles (on request)
- Book Selection
- CD & DVD Library
- CD Player/Stereo System
- Coffee Machine for those early morning coffee hits
- Wifi throughout the villa
- Modern Kitchen
- iPod Dock
- Free Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool and pool toys (on request)
- 1 Chef
- 4 Housekeeping
- 3 Gardeners
- 1 Security guard for complete peace of mind
Low Season AUD 900 (3 Night minimum stay)
- 5 January – 31 May
- 1 November – 19 December
Shoulder Season AUD 975 (5 Night minimum stay)
- 1 June – 30 June
- 1 September – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,170 (5 Night minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 August
Peak Season AUD 1,200 (7 Night minimum stay)
- 20 December – 4 January 2021
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- The rates include the taxes
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates Include :
- 1x airport pick up for 5 nights minimum stay
This place was HUGE! Perfect for a family getaway! You get big beautiful bathrooms equipped with outdoor bathtubs and a full lap pool with an ocean view all to yourself! I loved it here! They host weddings and other events on the property, definitely worth checking out if you are in the Candidasa area!
TripAdvisor Reviewed Sept 17
Staff were perfect and really professional. Great food, fun times!!
Thanks to everyone at Villa Stella for such a great holiday.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Candidasa
Villa Gumamela is a luxurious cliff top 3 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental situated in the quiet seaside village of Candidasa along the beautiful East Coastline of Bali. The villa sleeps up to 8 guests and if you’re looking for a little peace and quiet with some great tourist attractions for the whole family then […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings