- Peaceful and very relaxed location – surrounded by lush tropical gardens in a rural gorgeous Balinese setting
- In house villa staff & chef to cook and clean for you every day – this is total pampering
- Lovely open plan tropical living – this is where you come to relax, unwind and immerse yourself in the ‘real Bali’.
- Great wifi and cable TV
- 12-metre swimming pool & three plunge pools
- Loads of room where you can socialise with friends & have fabulous dinner parties
- Close to Tanah Lot and the famous beaches of Echo & Old Man’s in Canggu
- FREE airport transfers
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets and pharmacy
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Maya Retreat, 6 bedrooms
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
This villa is no longer available for rent through the Bali Villa Escapes website – please browse this website for other holiday villa rental options or contact our reservation team, who will help you find the perfect holiday villa.
Villa Maya Retreat is a tropical 6 bedroom Tabanan villa holiday rental built right on the banks of the beautiful Penet River. The river flows through the beautiful village of Cepaka in Tabanan and it is the home of rice paddies and lush vegetation. The villa embodies everything a Bali island holiday retreat should be. It is serene, luxurious, beautiful and wonderfully comfortable. This is where you get to experience the ‘real Bali’ on your holiday.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The villa is a beautiful blend of traditional Balinese charm with the comfort of modern-day living. The architectural style is a lovely fusion and tall trees, shrubs and exotic flowers add to the natural tropical appeal of the villa. Villa Maya Retreat has a beautiful pool with a wooden deck flanking it on one side. On one end of the pool is a traditional bale with comfortable daybeds. Guests can sprawl out here with a drink in hand and admire the beautiful surroundings as you listen to the soothing ripples of the nearby river.
The Living Area
The living area of the villa is in an open-sided building and it is very spacious, lovely and comfortable. It is beautifully furnished with comfortable sofas arranged to face the flat-screen TV and guests have a clear view of the gardens right from the living room. In the gardens is another comfortable sitting area just in case guests want to enjoy some outdoor relaxation or drinks in the evenings.
6 luxury bedrooms
Villa Maya Retreat has six gorgeous bedrooms and each one is a masterpiece. The upper terrace bedrooms and the master bedroom have small plunge pools right in front of them with only hedges separating them from the River, while the riverside bedrooms have uninhibited views of the river right from the comfort of the bedrooms. In each bedroom is a king-size bed, a sofa, double glass doors leading out to the gardens and beautiful pieces of furniture.
Staff and Services
The villa comes fully staffed with a butler, chef, villa manager, villa attendants and security. All this is to ensure your comfort throughout your holiday at this amazing villa. All you need to do is relax, unwind and laze by the swimming pool with a good book.
Around Villa Maya Retreat, Tabanan ( private & peaceful location!! )
The villa is a lovely haven perfect for cozy and quiet holidays. Guests can explore the beautiful village where they would find; nice restaurants serving local Balinese dishes, small antique shops, friendly locals going about their daily lives, farmers and lots of other great things that make this area of Bali spiritual and tranquil.
If you feel like going out for a meal in popular Canggu ( there is a car and driver at the villa to take you), there are loads of fantastic cafes & restaurants where you can go for lunch or dinner. Make sure you go to Shady Shack ( for great vegan food), Deus, Cloud 9 and The Lawn or Old Man’s for sunset drinks at the end of Jalan Batu Bolong. There are also many upmarket day spas for the ladies in Canggu where you can have a facial and relaxing massage. The best is AMO, Therapy & Spring day spas.
If you feel like a yoga session then Canggu has some really decent studios that have daily classes. Make sure you go to The Practice or Samadi yoga.
For a fun family day out why not go to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, ten pin bowing & an indoor trampoline centre.
This is a popular Tabanan holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Maya Retreat well in advance.
- Sleeps 12 people (six bedroom pavilions with king-size beds). Extra beds at additional charge
- Open-sided living/dining pavilion; TV lounge; riverside lounge terrace
- Swimming Pool : 12 metres
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage. IDD on request
- Entertainment : Satellite TV and DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock
- Safety deposit boxes for complete peace of mind
- Baby cot, high chair & car seat
- DVDs & games
- Staff : Villa manager; chef; 2 villa attendants; 2 gardeners/pool attendants; 2 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : Car and driver available
Low Season AUD 915 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,054 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,287 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,457 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
The bedrooms were really well decorated and those beds were so so comfy. Days were spent relaxing, playing games in the pool with the children,catching up on some reading and generally doing nothing which is exactly what we wanted. An unbelievable villa and I must say for the price it was good value. 10 out of 10 for sure!!!
10 out of 10 - if I could give it 11 I would. A gorgeous place to spend a week.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Tabanan
Villa Babar Tabanan, 6 bedrooms
Villa Babar is a 6-bedroom villa holiday rental in Tabanan. Located in the Regency of Tabanan on the fringes of rural Canggu, Villa Babar offers 6 beachfront bedroom suites overlooking the rolling waves; this is the ideal villa for a large group of friends or family wanting to live it up on The Island of […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.