What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Daily breakfast included
- Picturesque beachfront location in the popular area of Tabanan / Canggu
- Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Perfect for events, large groups or weddings
- Luxurious villa fully staffed to make sure your stay is perfect; cooks, chef, butlers, drivers, security & housekeepers
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, supermarkets, bottle shops, bakeries, delis, car/scooter hire and health food shops
- Contemporary design
- Free use of car and driver
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi & cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Designed for high flyers with its very own private helipad, allowing guests to avoid all the traffic and zip down Bali’s west coast, as you step into the luxurious Villa Babar a 6 bedroom villa holiday rental in Tabanan.
Located in the Regency of Tabanan on the fringes of rural Canggu, Villa Babar offers 6 beachfront bedroom suites, overlooking the rolling waves; this is the ideal villa for a large group of friends or family wanting to live it up on The Island of The Gods, as well as a dream location for weddings, large family gatherings and special events.
Outdoor & Pool Area
Ideally situated right on top of the beachfront cliffs, the gardens are encircled by lush green rice terraces, whether you’re lazing in the infinity swimming pool, lying on one of the super-sized poolside recliners on the sun deck, or under the frangipani trees or maybe just strolling around the expansive gardens, you are sure to have an amazing view. The manicured lawns are spotted with swaying coconut palms adding to the true tropical experience. This is the ideal place for the family or your best friends to come together, unwind and completely relax – all right by the ocean. You will find it hard to beat Villa Babar for its incredible location.
This modern villa is beautifully decorated with local timbers and stone, where minimalist design elements match seamlessly with an underlying sense of Balinese tradition. Throughout the villa, including the living areas you will have ocean views or to the mountains and rice fields. The main living room is open-air, breezes off the Indian Ocean are sure to keep you comfortable as is the case with the open air-dining room, enclosed on three sides by sliding glass doors as you enjoy mouth-watering meals prepared by your personal professional house chef. The huge dining table offers plenty of seating for up to 18 guests for amazing banquets. The impressive antique timber doors of the media room open to reveal a comfortable space with a large grey sofa, huge flat-screen TV and a billiard table to test your skills. If you love entertaining then this is the perfect villa.
6 Modern bedrooms with air-con
The bedrooms at Villa Babar are all named, the master suite and five guest suites include Toraja, Asmat, Dayak, Agung and Ganesha. All suites provide either sensational ocean views or of the surrounding rice terraces and Mt. Agung. The rooms feature rustic timber beds with pristine linens; the floors are done in cooling palimanan stone, large glass windows and sliding doors allow natural light to make the rooms bright and airy. There is an I-pod dock in each room; open-air tropical bathrooms feature large soaking tubs and monsoon showers.
Staff & Services ( with your own private butler )
The villa is serviced by a well-versed team of professionally trained staff that have had years of experience looking after international guests for private holidays, weddings and special events. The senior villa manager, talented in-house chefs, diligent and attentive butlers, regular housekeepers and full-time security personnel will look after your every need.
Around Villa Babar, Tabanan ( sensational beachfront location!! )
Villa Babar sits on the west coast of Bali in the Regency of Tabanan; here you will discover some great surf spots including Echo & Seseh beach in Canggu. The villa is in a peaceful Balinese village where you can take long beach walks or trek through the rice fields and watch the locals go about their everyday lives. Villa Babar provides peace and solace, away from the heavily populated tourist areas.
However, if you feel like going out for a meal or doing some shopping then Canggu’s main tourist area Jalan Batu Bolong, is only 20 minutes away by car. Here you’ll find loads of places to take the family for a bite to eat or great places to watch the sunset with your friends over a few cocktails or cold Bintang’s. Make sure you go to Old Man’s or The Lawn to watch the sunset. This is where everyone goes and the atmosphere, music, food and views are amazing.
This is a popular holiday Tabanan villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Babar well in advance.
- 6 bedroom is equipped with a safe deposit box and an iPod dock, and each has an ensuite bathroom.
- Each bathroom is fitted with a walk-in raindrop shower with the additional provision of a handheld shower, carved wall mirrors and twin washbasins; three has oversized bathtubs.
- Open-air living room, complete with a soaring roof and an upper gallery on either side.
- Dining Area: The open plan dining room adjoins the feature kitchen, and has sliding glass doors on three sides, designed to be opened for a semi alfresco dining experience or closed when it becomes too breezy. A teak dining table, complete with stool seating, can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped and modern with an imported oven and five-burner hob, a double-door refrigerator, a built-in wine cellar and wine fridge, a cappuccino/espresso machine and a microwave – perfect for entertaining
- Lounge: The spacious and very comfortable lounge features three sets of sliding glass doors on two sides, which maximise the views and allow for the cross ventilation of sea breezes.
- Media Room: Flat screen, satellite-channel TV and DVD player, as well as a library of books, DVDs and a computer for guest use with Broadband internet access.
- 27 x 11-metre swimming pool
- Daily Breakfast for 14 persons
- VIP pick up and drop off
- Welcome fruits basket
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Laundry service
- Daily free flow water
- Daily car and English speaking driver 10 hours/day in a row including gas
- 24 hours security
- The villa staff is 19 people
Low Season: AUD 2,714 (3 Nights minimum stay)
9 January – 31 March (except Chinese New Year)
16 October – 19 December
High Season: AUD 3,257 (5 Nights minimum stay)
1 April – 30 June
1 September – 15 October
Peak Season: AUD 3,257 (7 Nights minimum stay)
1 July – 31 August
20 December – 8 January 2023
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Tabanan
Villa Maya Retreat is a tropical 6 bedroom Tabanan villa holiday rental built right on the banks of the beautiful Penet River. The river flows through the beautiful village of Cepaka in Tabanan and it is the home of rice paddies and lush vegetation. The villa embodies everything a Bali island holiday retreat should be. […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols