What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Central Seminyak location close to restaurants, bars, day spas, cafes, yoga studios & the newly built Seminyak Village – this is the perfect family or group holiday villa.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacy, deli’s, taxis, car / scooter hire, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops & supermarket
- BBQ facilities for those great family dinners – the staff can organise the food for you
- Gorgeous swimming pool with garden area, perfect for relaxation
- Wonderful open plan tropical holiday living with lots of room
- 15 minute walk to the beach
- Really good value for your holiday as your getting a 5 bedroom, private pool villa with staff all to yourself
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Casa Luca is a 5 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. It has a spacious and lush tropical garden, an azure free form pool and the traditional thatched roofs of the pavilions are sure to provide guests of Villa Casa Luca with an authentic Balinese holiday experience.
This gorgeous villa complex is ideal for a large family or group of friends seeking a sense of space and freedom from their holiday accommodation. The villa is perfectly located in a quiet lane providing peace and privacy whilst being within easy reach of such popular cafes & restaurants such as Motel Mexicola, Ultimo, La Favela, Bikini and all the trendy cafes, lovely restaurants and chic boutiques synonymous with vibrant Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool area
No doubt the adults are going to adore the outdoor setting at Villa Casa Luca but the kids are going to be over the moon. The huge free form pool is ultra, ultra inviting, its dark blue tiles ensure refreshment amid the tropical sun and the built in Jacuzzi is just the thing to soothe tired muscles and city stresses. The lawn is perfectly manicured and flanked by tall swaying palms, delicate frangipanis and vibrant colored bougainvillea. Lay down in the pool side bale on the soft mattress with a book or pull up a recliner and work on the perfect tropical tan.
The main pavilion with its turret shaped thatched roof houses the open-air and open-plan living and dining areas. The soaring cone shaped ceiling allows cool sea breezes to circulate through the air with the assistance of large fans to ensure guests stay cool and comfortable. A large rattan sofa with bright orange cushions is the perfect social hub for an afternoon drink after playing I the sun all day. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of modern appliances should you wish to do your own catering and the staff will be happy to do the grocery shopping for you.
Of the five bedrooms three of them feature private ensuite bathrooms with open-air tropical settings, rain showers and the master features a large built in soaking tub. The fourth and fifth bedrooms share a common bathroom and all rooms boast comfortable king size beds, bright and simple they also feature flat-screen TV’s and all are fully air-conditioned.
Staff & Services
At Villa Casa Luca you will undoubtedly be very well looked after by the friendly Balinese staff. If you need help with the kids a babysitter can easily be arranged or maybe you’d like an early morning massage in the pool side bale. There are so many amazing tourist attractions all over the island, the staff will be more than happy to help you plan and book a day trip.
Around Villa Casa Luca, Seminyak
Villa Casa Luca is walking distance to the main street of Seminyak called Jalan Oberoi but also known as Jalan Kaya Ayu and often referred to as ‘Eat Street’. This is where it all happens, shop at all the boutiques of all descriptions, enjoy a latte at one of the trendy cafes, maybe Revolver or The Corner Café, a fine dining dinner at La Lucciola or Ku de ta, breakfast at Sisterfields, Little Ingka or Sea Circus or a day in the sun at Potato Head or La Laguna. If you love your coffee then there are some amazing cafes nearby. Make sure you try: Pison, Little Ingka, Monsieur Spoon, Kynd, Livingstones & Revolver. Whatever it is, everything that’s popular in Seminyak is so close by when staying at beautiful Villa Casa Luca.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Casa Luca well in advance.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Open living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Free Wifi throughout the villa
- Cable TV, DVD, Surrounding sound system
- Baby cot, high chair (available with extra cost)
- Villa manager to organise dinner reservations, tours, in house spa treatments and car hire, maid, housekeeper, security & gardener
- Airport transfer
Low Season : AUD 949 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 30 June (Excluding Easter)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season : AUD 1,022 (10 Nights minimum stay)
- 22 March – 29 March (Easter Week)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 30 September
Peak Season : AUD 1,095 (14 Nights minimum stay)
1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 15 January 2021
Price net including taxes and services.
- Villa staff
- Check-in starts at 2pm and check-out is at noon.
- Extension until 6pm half-price.
- BBQ Equipment’s
- WiFi is available throughout the villa
- Welcome Snack or fresh fruit platter, (coffee/tea)
- The prices are based on a maximum number of 10 persons. The villa owner’s approval must be obtained for any extra guests.
Without a doubt one of the better villas in the Seminyak area. Try it out if your coming to Bali in a group. You will not be disappointed!
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
At one end of Jalan Kayu Jati you will find possibly the most popular eatery in Seminyak, Sisterfields and at the other end right on Seminyak Beach one the Petitenget strips most famous and popular restaurants, La Lucciola. It’s between these two icons in a quiet lane where you will find the wonderful 5 bedroom […]
Villa Vie is a wonderful 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of vibrant Seminyak and just a short stroll, from Batu Belig Beach. Here you can enjoy the waves, magical sunsets and easily walk into Central Seminyak where there are loads of shops restaurants, cafes, health food cafes, yoga studios and […]
Tucked at the end of a secluded lane in Petitenget Seminyak , Villa Nyoman is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a hidden paradise set amidst rice paddy fields in Seminyak . Does Seminyak have rice paddy fields? Yes, it does! Villa Nyoman is part of Abaca Villas , a luxurious 5 […]
Villa Kadek is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a lovely tropical holiday home located in the heart of buzzing Seminyak, just a stone’s throw from the Petitenget Strip and the shops and restaurants in Oberoi. The villa is part of Abaca Villas and Villa Kadek houses 5 deluxe bedrooms, lofty open […]
Villa Samuan is a world class 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located in the beach side area of exciting and vibrant Seminyak. It’s part of a two villa private estate comprising a 3 bedroom villa, Villa Siki and a 2 bedroom villa, Villa Kalih. When combined, by simply sliding back wall partitions in the […]
Villa Anggun is a fantastic 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in a quiet lane off Jalan Drupadi, making it just 5 mins to central Seminyak and the beach, 10 mins to sophisticated Petitenget and just a few hundred meters walk to lively, Jalan Raya Seminyak. The villa has a great pool […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings