What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, supermarkets, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, delis, health food shops, bakeries & local cafes
- Luxurious villa only 10 min to the centre of Ubud
- Home theatre system with an extensive DVD collection – perfect for those family movie nights.
- Really great value for your holiday as your getting this fabulous 5 bedroom villa with staff in this tranquil location
- Stunning swimming pool with large garden area – this villa is perfect for relaxation and family fun in a peaceful Balinese setting
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi & cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Kanti is a 5 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental & is the epitome of tropical Balinese living, located approximately 15 mins drive from the centre of Ubud; Bali’s cultural heartland.
Situated on approximately 3000 sq metres, Villa Kanti is set amid lush tropical gardens, bordered by rice terraces and built on a gentle slope that overlooks a meandering river. Traditional alang alang thatched roof pavilions provide luxurious living areas and five exceptional en-suite bedrooms for up to 10 guests.
This holiday villa is the ideal choice for discerning travelers seeking a refined level of accommodation and complete rejuvenation.
Outdoor & Pool Area
The villas pavilions are surrounded by lush tropical gardens filled with towering coconut palms, vibrant tropical flowering plants and the beautiful fragrance of frangipani trees. The garden set out on a gentle slope features calming fish ponds and waterways that cascade their way through the garden toward the river. The infinity pool is ultra inviting and guests can lay back on the recliners on the pool deck as they take in the delightful views of the surrounding rice terraces. At the fare end of the pool there is a separate Jacuzzi which is also ideal for young children to splash around in. Along with that guests are sure to feel fully rejuvenated after enjoying a session in the steam room followed by a traditional Balinese massage in the designated spa bale.
The living areas consists of a series of open-air and also air-conditioned pavilions, featuring a beautiful dining space, large modern kitchen and a media room with a huge flat-screen and speedy wi-fi throughout. The main living pavilion offers views to the adjacent rice terraces, infinity pool and tropical gardens, a mezzanine floor provides an office come study space with office facilities including a printer, computer and a selection of books for some relaxing reading. The media room is located just off the main dining pavilion, fully air-conditioned, it’s the perfect place to gather with friends and family to watch a movie or maybe some live sport on the international cable TV service. The living areas are beautifully decorated with artifacts, ornaments and artworks from around the archipelago.
Five stunning bedroom suites are located in separate pavilions spread throughout the gorgeous tropical estate. The accommodation pavilions provide guests with maximum privacy, two bedroom suites are located in on each floor of the two-storey master pavilion. The ground floor suite boasts a king size bed with sheer white netting for uninterrupted sleeps. The en-suite provides a monsoon shower in a private garden and huge soaking tub. The upstairs suite has a king size bed and affords great views of the rice fields and a terrazzo soaking tub is sure to please. The Temple Pavilion houses two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the second, twin beds. The Rice Field Pavilion is built from indigenous Merbau timbers with a super king size bed with sheer netting while the en-suite features a terrazzo soaking tub and a private garden shower.
Staff & Services
The villa is serviced by a team of welcoming Balinese staff that have worked at the villa for years. Armed with plenty of experience, these hospitality professionals will cater to your every need throughout your stay. The villas manager will oversee the skilled chefs, army of butlers and housekeeping staff.
Around Villa Kanti, Ubud
Villa Kanti is located on the outskirts of a peaceful Balinese village called Mas; the village is famous for producing beautiful wood carvings. A 10 minute drive will bring you to the centre of Ubud; guests can enjoy attractions such as Hanging Gardens, with its piano lounge bar or the river café. Ubud is a mecca for art and culture, local and foreign, modern and traditional.
It’s also an area with tons of yoga studios and health food cafes, if your craving a smashed avocado on toast. An abundance of cultural diversity is on display at the museums and art galleries spotted around the hills of Ubud. There are plenty of eating options to enjoy and the traditional markets are well worth a visit.
Book your Ubud holiday at Villa Kanti well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 5 bedrooms with 5 en suite bathrooms
- Open air living with dining area with gourmet kitchen
- For relaxation an infinity lap swimming pool, children pool, hot jacuzzi, steam room, massage and spa bale.
- Modern kitchen
- 20 x 4 meter lap swimming pool and the children pool, filled with salt treated water, overlooking to rice fields
- Wifi throughout the villa
- Fully air-conditioned entertainment room with a large screen 67 inch satellite TV, home theatre with an extensive DVD collection
- A small and tranquil pavilion at the edge of the property is the perfect place for massage and spa treatments as well as meditative moments – your villa manager can organise spa treatments for you
- 10 staff will assist and offer the highest level of personal service while providing absolute discretion and privacy. Each of them will be at your service to ensure your stay is perfect
- The in house villa cooks will prepare lunch and dinner upon guests request according to set of menus available which has wide varieties of food
- Personal car service and driver for trips into Ubud area are provided complimentary on a daily basis during stay
Low Season : AUD 928 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 1,088 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 August
- 20 December – 7 January 2021
Rates are inclusive tax and services charge
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
Add to that great staff, beautiful interiors and amazing private spaces - this villa ticks all the right boxes and we will be coming back for sure!
Took the kids to the monkey forest as well....what a treat. Thanks to Putu and Ina and the team at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this. We have already told another family to come here. Really recommend this.
The pool and garden areas are awe inspiring and are so well maintained by gardeners and staff. The whole place runs like clock work and is geared towards your maximum comfort and relaxation. Basically you don't have to leave the place. It's all there for your to enjoy.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
If you are searching for a 5 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental that embodies the rich artistic heritage of Bali, then you’ll find it in Villa Kamaniiya. The villa is absolutely stunning, private and located in the beautiful village of Sayan in Ubud. It overlooks a branch of Ayung River and guests will enjoy its […]
Villa Omah Padi is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Ubud. A true architectural masterpiece with the use of natural timbers such as bamboo and alang-alang thatched roofs that set the scene for total peace and tranquility in the hills of the cultural heat of Bali; Ubud. The villas 5 bedrooms sleep 10 guests […]
Villa Amala is a 5 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & is located in the quiet Balinese village of Keliki. The villa is situated on a huge 2400 square meters of manicured gardens set within a gorgeous rice field terraced location. Sitting on the edge of a tropical gauge the villa overlooks the Wos River […]
Sitting high above a deep ravine, Villa Awan Biru is a 5 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & offers beautiful views of the rain forests and picturesque rice fields of Ubud. Featuring excellent Balinese architecture, with beautiful interiors and full of modern amenities, even a spa with steam room and state-of the-art sauna, to keep […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings