What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Footsteps away from the beach
- Matahari is stylish, charming and sophisticated in a really beautiful area of Canggu
- Spacious interiors with lots of light
- Gorgeous swimming pool and large garden areas – which is perfect if your coming to Bali and need lots of space for your family or group
- A team of in house villa staff to cook and clean for you
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- Near convenience stores, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, health food shops, bottle shops, delis, patisseries, bakeries and supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Just beyond rural Canggu, in the quiet seaside fishing village of Seseh, you will discover the majestic Villa Matahari a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. The estate is surrounded by lush green rice terraces and the villas expansive tropical gardens and elegant plantation style architecture make it a popular venue for weddings and special events.
The villas authentic Balinese ambience, nearly private uncrowded beaches, serene outdoor setting and 5 star service appeal to a regular clientele of discerning international travelers. Four gorgeous en-suite bedrooms provide an exceptional level of accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The stunning 18 metre overflow swimming pool is perfectly centered with the main pavilion and garden layout, the use of black volcanic and natural green stone fuse perfectly. At one end, a shallow section is perfect for the kids and its length makes it ideal for lap swimming. The ironwood pool deck houses fire bowls which are lit at dusk, a Buddha statue, natural moon light and soaring coconut palms create an amazing tropical scene. Spacious manicured lawns will be enjoyed by the kids and sheltered open-air gazebo is the perfect social hub for friends and family.
The open sided living pavilion is positioned close to the pool and cooled by ceiling fans, a plush sofa comfy arm chairs, teak timber tables and a selection of carefully chosen Asian artifacts and ornaments decorate the space. Calming koi fish ponds with water features divide the dining and TV/Tea pavilions. The TV lounge boasts comfortable daybeds, massage chairs, stools and sofas for guests to find a comfortable spot to watch a movie on the LCD TV/DVD. Rattan lounges are found in the tea lounge, a unique centerpiece teak table, traditional bird cage and antiques vases decorate the room. The formal dining table seats 10 guests with a built-in bar, while the modern kitchen has all the facilities for the chef to conjure up delicious meals.
The villa boasts 4 en-suited bedrooms, all air-conditioned with spacious en-suites and private lounge areas. Upstairs the two master suites are located in the main pavilion while two guest suites are located in the gardens in stand- alone pavilions. All rooms boast LCD TV with cable channels, safety box and ceiling fans. The master suites have huge bay windows with views to the gardens and the guest suites large sliding doors opening onto private patios.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by a team of experienced Balinese staff who provide exceptional service whether it’s for a group of 10 or a party of up to 200 attending a special event at the villa. There are private butlers, chefs and housekeepers as well as a private car and driver at extra cost. Other services include laundry, spa treatments and yoga.
Around Villa Matahari, Canggu
The villa is located in a quiet seaside village and lush rice fields, close to the famed Tanah Lot Temple and a short drive to Echo Beach in Canggu. The driver and car can take guests to Seminyak which is around 30 minutes drive from the villa where you can explore the array of boutiques, cafes, restaurants and night spots. Echo and Batu Bolong Beaches are nearby and the Finns Club offers fantastic facilities for the whole family.
There are loads of cafes & restaurants in Canggu where you can go for great meals or perhaps a quick coffee & croissant. Make sure you try: Deus, Monsieur Spoon, The Avocado Factory, The Common, Vida, Shady Shack (for great vegan dishes), Luigis Pizza ( perfect for the kids) and The popular Old Mans and The Lawn for sunset drinks. You can easily get to Echo Beach. Here you’ll find loads of beach side cafes serving snacks, coffee, alcohol and seafood BBQ dinners. If your a surfer then you’ll be in heaven as Echo, Seseh & Pererenan beaches have amazing surf. If you want to stock up on all your villa supplies ( food, alcohol etc) then a huge Pepito supermarket is nearby.
Book your Canggu holiday at Villa Matahari well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 8 adults in 4 king Size beds, 1 adult extra bed on request (by surcharge), 2 Junior extra beds on request (by surcharge) – all rooms are fully air conditioned
- Main Lobby, Dining Room (seats 10 guests), TV lounge, Tea lounge, Pool deck lounge, Sunrise Garden Suite lounge, Sunset Garden, Suite lounge
- Large swimming pool
- On site chef that can cook international & Indonesian dishes, – guests pay only the groceries – this is perfect if you love entertaining
- LCD Screen in every room, Large LCD Screen in TV Lounge, Cable Channels with CD/DVD player
- Fast and reliable wifi throughout the villa
- Free daily supply of mineral water
- Hair dryers in every room
- Security safety boxes where you can store your valuables
- Modern kitchen
- Free high feeding chairs, baby cots, and baby car seat
- The villa is perfect to host weddings, Maximum 120 guests – Special Terms and Conditions apply
- General Manager (who will be able to organise tours, car hire, shopping trips, dinner reservations and in house spa treatments) , assistant & house manager with full time butler and chef as well as house keepers to clean the villa daily
Low Season : AUD 1,168 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 7 April
- 17 April – 30 June
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 1,460 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 16 April
- 1 July – 31 August
- 1 September – 15 September
Peak Season : AUD 1,752 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15% Service & Government Tax
Rates Include :
The villa is fully equipped with linen, crockery, utensils, drinking water, initial supply of soap, toiletries and amenities. Car and driver available at a small additional cost
Staff were also a real standout and highlight: friendly, attentive and happy. If your wanting to staying a villa where you get a real sense of tropical Bali then this is recommended. It's quiet, laid back yet you are close to every thing. For the price this is well worth it!
It is certainly a fabulous villa with spacious areas and a magnificent swimming pool. Rooms were like being in a 5 star hotel but better. We travel a lot and must say that the experience at this villa left us wanting more. 10 out of 10.
I cannot tell you how many people I have told about this villa and we are already making plans to come back this Christmas. You really have to stay here to appreciate how wonderful this place really is.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Kirgeo is a 4 bedroom holiday villa in Canggu. If you’re looking for a Canggu villa close to the beach, suitable for a large family with plenty of activities for the kids nearby, or group of friends wanting an amazing villa then Villa Kirgeo is the perfect choice. Located just 200 meters from Berawa […]
Villa Shalimar Makanda is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu beachfront villa holiday rental that is going to impress you from the moment you see it. Located right on the shores of the Pantai Seseh Beach, the villa enjoys 150m stretch of white sandy shores and breathtaking views of the ocean from every part of the […]
Villa Nedine is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & will steal your heart with the idyllic location near Echo Beach in Canggu. This fabulous triple-storey luxury villa features a spacious tropical garden with a large grass area and a 12-metre private swimming pool. The villa has got fantastic facilities making it a great […]
Villa The Maya is a stunning two level 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. It’s extremely private and the views are sensational looking over Balinese gardens and the swimming pool. If you are looking for an extremely modern, contemporary & chic villa in the Canggu area this is the perfect choice for a family or […]
Toraja Villa is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & takes design elements from the traditional architecture of Toraja. Its high pitched roof is an engineering marvel, creating spacious open-air living spaces & providing guests with exceptional views of the surrounding rice terraces. The villa is packed with modern amenities and with four bedrooms […]
Sleeping up to 8 guests, within four gorgeous private en-suited bedrooms, Villa Kami is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is located in the peaceful village of Padonan, amid the lush rice fields of rural Canggu. The villas four bedrooms offer all the comforts one would expect from a 5-star resort along with […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings