UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
Great Rates for 2020Low rates - No booking fees - Find it cheaper & we’ll beat it!
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Footsteps away from the beach
- Matahari is stylish, charming and sophisticated in a really beautiful area of Canggu
- Spacious interiors with lots of light
- Gorgeous swimming pool and large garden areas – which is perfect if your coming to Bali and need lots of space for your family or group
- A team of in house villa staff to cook and clean for you
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- Near convenience stores, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, health food shops, bottle shops, delis, patisseries, bakeries and supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Take a tour of Villa Matahari in Canggu
Just beyond rural Canggu, in the quiet seaside fishing village of Seseh, you will discover the majestic Villa Matahari a 4 bedroom holiday rental. The estate is surrounded by lush green rice terraces and the villas expansive tropical gardens and elegant plantation style architecture make it a popular venue for weddings, special events & family holidays.
The villas authentic Balinese ambience, nearly private uncrowded beaches, serene outdoor setting and 5 star service make it the perfect place for a wonderful Bali holiday. Four gorgeous en-suite bedrooms provide an exceptional level of accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The stunning 18 metre overflow swimming pool is perfectly centered with the main pavilion and garden layout, the use of black volcanic and natural green stone fuse perfectly. At one end, a shallow section is perfect for the kids and its length makes it ideal for lap swimming. The ironwood pool deck houses fire bowls which are lit at dusk, a Buddha statue, natural moon light and soaring coconut palms create an amazing tropical scene. Spacious manicured lawns will be enjoyed by the kids and sheltered open-air gazebo is the perfect social hub for friends and family.
The open sided living pavilion is positioned close to the pool and cooled by ceiling fans, a plush sofa comfy arm chairs, teak timber tables and a selection of carefully chosen Asian artifacts and ornaments decorate the space. Calming koi fish ponds with water features divide the dining and TV/Tea pavilions. The TV lounge boasts comfortable daybeds, massage chairs, stools and sofas for guests to find a comfortable spot to watch a movie on the LCD TV/DVD. Rattan lounges are found in the tea lounge, a unique centerpiece teak table, traditional bird cage and antiques vases decorate the room. The formal dining table seats 10 guests with a built-in bar, while the modern kitchen has all the facilities for the chef to conjure up delicious meals.
4 Bedrooms with air con & luxe en suites
The villa boasts 4 en-suited bedrooms, all air-conditioned with spacious en-suites and private lounge areas. Upstairs the two master suites are located in the main pavilion while two guest suites are located in the gardens in stand- alone pavilions. All rooms boast LCD TV with cable channels, safety box and ceiling fans. The master suites have huge bay windows with views to the gardens and the guest suites large sliding doors opening onto private patios.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by a team of experienced Balinese staff who provide exceptional service whether it’s for a group of 10 or a party of up to 200 attending a special event at the villa. There are private butlers, chefs and housekeepers as well as a private car and driver at extra cost. Other services include laundry, spa treatments and yoga.
Around Villa Matahari, Canggu ( near private & tranquil Seseh beach!! )
The villa is located in a quiet seaside village and lush rice fields, close to the famed Tanah Lot Temple and a short drive to Echo Beach in Canggu. The driver and car can take guests to Seminyak which is around 30 minutes drive from the villa where you can explore the array of boutiques, cafes, restaurants and night spots. Echo and Batu Bolong Beaches are nearby and the Finns Club offers fantastic facilities for the whole family.
There are loads of cafes & restaurants in Canggu where you can go for coffee and take the kids for a bit to eat.. Make sure you try: Deus ex Machina, Monsieur Spoon, The Avocado Factory, Vida, Shady Shack (for great vegan dishes), Luigis Pizza ( perfect for the kids) and The popular Old Mans and The Lawn for sunset drinks.
Ladies will be please to know that the Batu Belong area in Canggu has lots of day spas where you can get your hair and nails done and have a dreamy Balinese massage. For the best treatments go to Goldust Beauty Lounge, AMO or Spring Day Spa. Follow this up with an afternoons shopping in Seminyak’s Oberoi area where there are art galleries, jewellery & homewares shops.
You can easily get to Echo Beach. Here you’ll find loads of beach side cafes serving snacks, coffee, alcohol and seafood BBQ dinners. If your a surfer then you’ll be in heaven as Echo, Seseh & Pererenan beaches have amazing surf.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, ten pin bowling and a massive in door trampoline centre called Bounce. They might even like a surf lesson at Echo Beach where you can hire boards and an instructor by the hour. For dinner there’s Pit Stop for burgers, Ribs at Wahaha or Mexican at Taco Casa. Follow this us with dessert at Gaya Gelato.
If you want to stock up on all your villa supplies ( food, alcohol etc) then a huge Pepito supermarket is nearby.
When you stay at Villa Matahari there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Book your Canggu holiday at Villa Matahari well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 8 adults in 4 king Size beds, 1 adult extra bed on request (by surcharge), 2 Junior extra beds on request (by surcharge) – all rooms are fully air conditioned
- Main Lobby, Dining Room (seats 10 guests), TV lounge, Tea lounge, Pool deck lounge, Sunrise Garden Suite lounge, Sunset Garden, Suite lounge
- Large swimming pool
- On site chef that can cook international & Indonesian dishes, – guests pay only the groceries – this is perfect if you love entertaining
- LCD Screen in every room, Large LCD Screen in TV Lounge, Cable Channels with CD/DVD player
- Fast and reliable wifi throughout the villa
- Free daily supply of mineral water
- Hair dryers in every room
- Security safety boxes where you can store your valuables
- Modern kitchen
- Free high feeding chairs, baby cots, and baby car seat
- The villa is perfect to host weddings, Maximum 120 guests – Special Terms and Conditions apply
- General Manager (who will be able to organise tours, car hire, shopping trips, dinner reservations and in house spa treatments) , assistant & house manager with full time butler and chef as well as house keepers to clean the villa daily
Low Season : AUD 1,312 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 7 April
- 17 April – 30 June
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 1,640 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 16 April
- 1 July – 31 August
- 1 September – 15 September
Peak Season : AUD 1,968 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15% Service & Government Tax
Rates Include :
- The villa is fully equipped with linen, crockery, utensils, drinking water, initial supply of soap, toiletries and amenities. Car and driver available at a small additional cost
- Full time butler and chef
Staff were also a real standout and highlight: friendly, attentive and happy. If your wanting to staying a villa where you get a real sense of tropical Bali then this is recommended. It's quiet, laid back yet you are close to every thing. For the price this is well worth it!
It is certainly a fabulous villa with spacious areas and a magnificent swimming pool. Rooms were like being in a 5 star hotel but better. We travel a lot and must say that the experience at this villa left us wanting more. 10 out of 10.
I cannot tell you how many people I have told about this villa and we are already making plans to come back this Christmas. You really have to stay here to appreciate how wonderful this place really is.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Located in a peaceful Balinese village close to Canggu, Villa Canggu South is an exceptional modern 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental with large gardens & a fabulous 20 metre swimming pool. If you love being in Canggu close to the beach and all the restaurants and bars along the Batu Bolong area then this is the perfect choice.
Villa Dea Sarasvati is a wonderful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa holiday rental that has absolutely everything you could ask for. From beautifully appointed bedrooms and indoor living areas packed with every modern amenity, spacious outdoor areas, a huge private pool, gorgeous rice field views, a prime Canggu location & only a few hundred meters from Berawa beach. What more could you ask for?
Villa Kayajiwa is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental just a 20 min stroll to the beach at Batu Bolong. Sleeping up to 8 guests the villa has been architecturally designed with a Bali meets Asian Zen experience for guests. With a 25 metre private pool, gardens with waterways, designer amenities and 5-star services, Villa Kayajiwa is the ideal luxury escape for a family or group of friends wanting high end accommodation in hip Canggu.
Set on the side of a tropical gauge with a majestic river winding through lush tropical rain forests in rural Tabanan, Villa Umah Wa Ke is a beautiful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rental bursting with traditional charm and modern sophistication. Located between Echo Beach and Tanah Lot this is a great place to experience a quieter side of Bali yet still close to many delish cafes, restaurants and shops in central Canggu.
Villa Kakatua is a fabulous 4 bedroom holiday Canggu villa rental in a sensational location; only 2 minutes walk to Batu Bolong beach. How incredible! This means names like Old Man’s, The Lawn and all the fab cafes, day spas and shops in the area are close by. If a prime beach location is important for your next Bali trip, then this is the ultimate villa.
Villa Nonnavana is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rent. Chic, modern, earthly and luxurious, all rolled into one with the touch of a designers flare, this masterfully constructed and decorated holiday villa takes luxury to a whole new level. Situated close to the beach at Batu Bolong you will spend hours walking along the beach, going for a surf, shopping, dining & partying in fab Canggu!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings