What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Only 500 m to Berawa Beach
- You can get to Seminyak really easily where there are fabulous shops, bars, day spas and cafes
- The villa s design & facilities are 5 Star – you will have everything you could possibly want to make your holiday in Bali perfect
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, taxis, car/scooter hire, bakeries, health food shops, yoga studios, patisseries and supermarkets
- Top Wifi and cable TV
- Butlers & security
- Cinema room – perfect for those family movie nights
- 18-metre swimming pool with a shallow area for the kids
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Sally is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villas to rent in the very trendy beachside area of Berawa in Canggu. This is a family-friendly villa but also perfect for a group of friends wanting to have a beach style holiday as you are only 600 metres from Berawa beach & a short 15 min drive to the exciting centre of Seminyak.
This contemporary villa offers gorgeous rice field views, a very impressive outdoor living and pool area that will be hard to pull yourself away from once you see it and every creature comfort you could possibly need for an exceptional Bali holiday experience.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Before you even take your first steps inside Villa Sally and you are met by the exquisite koi pond entranceway, you immediately have a sense of tranquillity with a distinct hint of luxury. A covered walkway paints a picture of lush rice fields in the distance and then you are transformed into a beautiful outdoor tropical setting. A gorgeous infinity pool seems to go on forever out into the rice fields, to one side a spacious lawn with frangipanis, tropical palms and at the end of the pool swaying palms. Take your pick; it will be hard to decide on a recliner or day bed, a beanbag on the pool deck or just splashing around in the pool.
An expansive open-plan and open-air living pavilion stretches out alongside the pool. It offers a place to relax by the pool in absolute comfort, whether you’re on the huge sofa watching TV, having something to eat at the dining table or just enjoying a coffee at the kitchens breakfast bar, it will be a pleasurable experience. Upstairs in the accommodation pavilion, a secondary living area offers air-conditioned comfort with a separate media room with a large state of the art home cinema with a projector screen, the living spaces allow guests to seek privacy with ease or interact and enjoy each other’s company at any time.
4 large bedrooms & en-suites
The four spacious en-suite bedrooms are located in the two-storey pavilion, beautifully appointed the rooms feature plush king-size beds and twin configurations easily converted to kings. Guests on the upper floors can enjoy relaxing on the spacious covered verandah and enjoying the rice field views beyond the pool. The downstairs rooms open onto the pool and gardens. The rooms feature minimalist design elements, vibrant artworks; decorative cushions and upholstering make these rooms bright, cheery and very attractive. The en-suites are beautifully designed and feature large monsoon shower stalls, built-in soaking tubs with garden views and twin vanities for a most luxurious bathing experience.
Staff & Services
An army of warm and friendly Balinese staff will make you feel very welcome and relaxed throughout your stay at Villa Sally. The senior manager will always be on hand and oversees the attentive team of butlers, housekeeping and 24-hour security guards. Have an indulgent spa or other treatment in the dedicated massage room. If you have infants or young kids there is a baby cot and high chair on hand. Don’t hesitate to make any special requests; the staff will happily accommodate all of your needs.
Around Villa Sally, Canggu ( ONLY 600 metres to Berawa beach!! )
Guests at Villa Sally are just a few hundred meters from the very popular Finns Recreation Club, offering something for everyone including a fully equipped gym, dining areas, lap pool, tennis courts, water fun park and trampoline world, the kids will be ecstatic.
Berawa Beach is less than 1km from the villa and Echo Beach is nearby with great surfing and an array of cafes and bars. There are loads of great cafes and restaurants all within easy walking distance of Villa Sally where you can also grab a bite to eat. Make sure you go to the popular Milk & Madu ( with its own children’s playground), Peleton, Bottega ( for handmade pasta) and visit The Tamora Gallery where there are even more restaurants & cafes.
For the ladies, there are great day spas in Canggu where you can get your hair and nails done plus a relaxing Balinese massage. Make your way to Jalan Batu Bolong & go to Spring or AMO Day Spa – both equally as good. Follow this up with some shopping along the popular Jalan Batu Bolong where you can buy clothes, jewellery, homewares and Bali souvenirs. For more shopping options head into Seminyak’s Oberoi area where there are wonderful art galleries and high-end boutiques.
There are also three large supermarkets ( Frestive, Canggu Station & Popular) near the villa where you can get all your villa groceries, snacks, toiletries & alcohol.
When you stay at Villa Sally there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Sally well in advance.
- Capacities: 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to kings); + 4 extra beds
- Living Area: Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; multimedia room; large pergola lounge; furnished terraces on two levels
- Pool: 18m x 5.5m
- Communication: WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment: Projector screen with home theatre and hard drive with 300 movies in the multimedia room; 47-inch cable channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; electric piano
Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym: Air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc shared between the five Dea Villas; two bicycles
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Finns Club membership
- Property Area : 1,500sqm (land)
- Staff: Villa Sally shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining: A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: a car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 608
3 Bedroom AUD 581
- 9 January – 10 February
- 24 February – 26 March
- 8 April – 31 May
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 878
3 Bedroom AUD 621
- 11 February – 23 February
- 27 March – 7 April
- 1 June – 31 August
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,148
- 20 December – 8 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Airport transfers included. (Conditions Applied)
- Cool towel, welcoming drink and snack
- Daily breakfast
- Mineral still water
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Everyone had nothing but the very best things to say about this villa.
It was clean, beautiful and had so much space that we could all hang out in smaller groups without a fuss.
Plus the views were drop dead gorgeous! The chef was amazing and there were so many options on the villa menu. We had such a beautiful celebration that was made more special by the great services and facilities of the villa.
This was a once in a lifetime experience that we will never forget.
We have such beautiful memories of this place and we will surely be back next year for another couple of weeks - great value and fantastic location.
The beautiful swimming pool, private location and staff were fabulous.
So much space and room for a 4 bedroom villa. For a family holiday this is such a good place to stay.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Shalimar Makanda is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu beachfront villa holiday rental that is going to impress you from the moment you see it. Located right on the shores of the Pantai Seseh Beach, the villa enjoys a 150m stretch of white sandy shores and breathtaking views of the ocean from every part of the villa. This luxurious villa is tucked away in the pristine and untouched environment of the Balinese village known as Seseh. It is right next door to the famous hot spot tourist areas of Batu Bolong in Canggu.
Villa The Maya is a stunning two-level 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. It’s extremely private and the views are sensational looking over Balinese gardens and the swimming pool. The advantage of staying at The Maya is that it’s very private & peaceful yet you are close to well-known beaches like; Berawa, Old Man’s & Echo Beach as well as the buzz and lively shopping and restaurants in Seminyak.
If you’re looking for a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental close to the beach, suitable for a large family with plenty of activities for the kids nearby, or a group of friends wanting an amazing villa then Villa Kirgeo is a perfect choice. You will love its location near the beach. Located just 200 metres from Berawa Beach and just a short 15 min drive to Seminyak, Villa Kirgeo features contemporary design, fantastic pool and all the modern amenities that you need for a fun-filled holiday experience in Bali.
Villa Jadine is a picture of perfection and is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu villas to rent. Lot’s of space, luxury fixtures and a real tropical ambiance sets the tone for your holiday in Bali. The villa is only 400 metres to Berawa beach & only 2.3 km to La Lucciola Restaurant which means your close to some amazing cafes, restaurants & Finns Club
Villa Waha is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic design. Located close to Berawa Beach and Finns Recreation Club, on Bali’s southwest coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. With a 5 minute drive to Berawa beach, this is the ultimate beach pad!
Sleeping up to 8 guests, Villa Kami is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is located in the peaceful village of Padonan, amid the lush rice fields of rural Canggu. The villa’s bedrooms offer all the comforts one would expect from a 5-star resort along with matching service from the friendly Balinese staff. The kids will enjoy the private pool and sprawling lawns for lots of fun, games and activities. And best of all it’s fully-staffed with butlers, manager, and your own chef – how wonderful!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings