What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Only 500 m to Berawa Beach
- You can get to Seminyak really easily where there are fabulous shops, bars, day spas and cafes
- The villa s design & facilities are 5 Star – you will have everything you could possibly want to make your holiday in Bali perfect
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, taxis, car/scooter hire, bakeries, health food shops, yoga studios, patisseries and supermarkets
- Top Wifi and cable TV
- Butlers & security
- Cinema room – perfect for those family movie nights
- 18-metre swimming pool with a shallow area for the kids
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Sally is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villas to rent in the very trendy beachside area of Berawa in Canggu. This is a family-friendly villa but also perfect for a group of friends wanting to have a beach style holiday as you are only 600 metres from Berawa beach & a short 15 min drive to the exciting centre of Seminyak.
This contemporary villa offers gorgeous rice field views, a very impressive outdoor living and pool area that will be hard to pull yourself away from once you see it and every creature comfort you could possibly need for an exceptional Bali holiday experience.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Before you even take your first steps inside Villa Sally and you are met by the exquisite koi pond entranceway, you immediately have a sense of tranquillity with a distinct hint of luxury. A covered walkway paints a picture of lush rice fields in the distance and then you are transformed into a beautiful outdoor tropical setting. A gorgeous infinity pool seems to go on forever out into the rice fields, to one side a spacious lawn with frangipanis, tropical palms and at the end of the pool swaying palms. Take your pick; it will be hard to decide on a recliner or day bed, a beanbag on the pool deck or just splashing around in the pool.
An expansive open-plan and open-air living pavilion stretches out alongside the pool. It offers a place to relax by the pool in absolute comfort, whether you’re on the huge sofa watching TV, having something to eat at the dining table or just enjoying a coffee at the kitchens breakfast bar, it will be a pleasurable experience. Upstairs in the accommodation pavilion, a secondary living area offers air-conditioned comfort with a separate media room with a large state of the art home cinema with a projector screen, the living spaces allow guests to seek privacy with ease or interact and enjoy each other’s company at any time.
4 large bedrooms & en-suites
The four spacious en-suite bedrooms are located in the two-storey pavilion, beautifully appointed the rooms feature plush king-size beds and twin configurations easily converted to kings. Guests on the upper floors can enjoy relaxing on the spacious covered verandah and enjoying the rice field views beyond the pool. The downstairs rooms open onto the pool and gardens. The rooms feature minimalist design elements, vibrant artworks; decorative cushions and upholstering make these rooms bright, cheery and very attractive. The en-suites are beautifully designed and feature large monsoon shower stalls, built-in soaking tubs with garden views and twin vanities for a most luxurious bathing experience.
Staff & Services
An army of warm and friendly Balinese staff will make you feel very welcome and relaxed throughout your stay at Villa Sally. The senior manager will always be on hand and oversee the attentive team of butlers, housekeeping and 24-hour security guards. Have an indulgent spa or other treatment in the dedicated massage room. If you have infants or young kids there is a baby cot and high chair on hand. Don’t hesitate to make any special requests; the staff will happily accommodate all of your needs.
Around Villa Sally, Canggu ( ONLY 600 metres to Berawa beach!! )
Guests at Villa Sally are just a few hundred meters from the very popular Finns Recreation Club, offering something for everyone including a fully equipped gym, dining areas, lap pool, tennis courts, water fun park and trampoline world, the kids will be ecstatic.
Berawa Beach is less than 1km from the villa and Echo Beach is nearby with great surfing and an array of cafes and bars. There are loads of great cafes and restaurants all within easy walking distance of Villa Sally where you can also grab a bite to eat. Make sure you go to the popular Milk & Madu ( with its own children’s playground), Peleton, Bottega ( for handmade pasta) and visit The Tamora Gallery where there are even more restaurants & cafes.
For the ladies, there are great day spas in Canggu where you can get your hair and nails done plus a relaxing Balinese massage. Make your way to Jalan Batu Bolong & go to Spring or AMO Day Spa – both equally as good. Follow this up with some shopping along the popular Jalan Batu Bolong where you can buy clothes, jewellery, homewares and Bali souvenirs. For more shopping options head into Seminyak’s Oberoi area where there are wonderful art galleries and high-end boutiques.
There are also three large supermarkets ( Frestive, Canggu Station & Popular) near the villa where you can get all your villa groceries, snacks, toiletries & alcohol.
When you stay at Villa Sally there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Sally well in advance.
- Capacities: 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to kings); + 4 extra beds
- Living Area: Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; multimedia room; large pergola lounge; furnished terraces on two levels
- Pool: 18m x 5.5m
- Communication: WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment: Projector screen with home theatre and hard drive with 300 movies in the multimedia room; 47-inch cable channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; electric piano
Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym: Air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc shared between the five Dea Villas; two bicycles
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Finns Club membership
- Property Area : 1,500sqm (land)
- Staff: Villa Sally shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining: A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: a car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 723
3 Bedroom AUD 691
- 9 January – 10 February
- 24 February – 26 March
- 8 April – 31 May
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,044
3 Bedroom AUD 739
- 11 February – 23 February
- 27 March – 7 April
- 1 June – 31 August
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,365
- 20 December – 8 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Airport transfers included. (Conditions Applied)
- Cool towel, welcoming drink and snack
- Daily breakfast
- Mineral still water
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Everyone had nothing but the very best things to say about this villa.
It was clean, beautiful and had so much space that we could all hang out in smaller groups without a fuss.
Plus the views were drop dead gorgeous! The chef was amazing and there were so many options on the villa menu. We had such a beautiful celebration that was made more special by the great services and facilities of the villa.
This was a once in a lifetime experience that we will never forget.
We have such beautiful memories of this place and we will surely be back next year for another couple of weeks - great value and fantastic location.
The beautiful swimming pool, private location and staff were fabulous.
So much space and room for a 4 bedroom villa. For a family holiday this is such a good place to stay.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Kakatua is a fabulous 4 bedroom holiday Canggu villa rental in a sensational location; only 2 minutes walk to Batu Bolong beach. How incredible! This means names like Old Man’s, The Lawn, Mason and all the fab cafes, day spas and shops in the area are close by. If a prime beach location is important for your next Bali trip, then this is the ultimate villa.
Villa Nedine is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & will steal your heart with the idyllic location near Echo Beach in Canggu. This fabulous triple-storey luxury villa features a spacious tropical garden with a large grass area and a 12-metre private swimming pool. And the good news is that it’s only 100 meters from the popular Echo Beach which has beach cafes, amazing surf, perfect for sunbaking and swimming – what a fabulous find.
Bali meets Malibu in trendy Canggu at Villa Vida. This is a gorgeous 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental at Canggu Beachside Villas, located right on the beach in Berawa. Stylish, almost glamorous and very tropical boho-chic, this private pool villa is a real eye-catcher. Plus you have your own private chef and butler. This is Bali holiday living at its finest. Go on and spoil yourself!
Villa Asmara is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental nestled within the serene and enchanting village of Cemagi in the Canggu area. Surrounded by lush rice fields, rich vegetation, local farmers and lovely sights, the villa offers the ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and is in one of […]
Set on the side of a tropical gauge with a majestic river winding through lush tropical rain forests in rural Tabanan, Villa Umah Wa Ke is a beautiful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rental bursting with traditional charm and modern sophistication. Located between Echo Beach and Tanah Lot this is a great place to experience a quieter side of Bali yet still close to many delish cafes, restaurants and shops in central Canggu.
Villa Alocasia is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is located in the exclusive Ayanna Villa Estate situated amid the lush rice fields of Canggu. Villa Alocasia can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. The popular Echo Beach is 2.3 km with means this is a great holiday villa if you want to be in a chilled out location yet close to the beach. A perfect combination.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols