What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Beachfront location
- Incredible value as you are getting one of the most gorgeous villas in Sanur
- This is a once in a lifetime holiday villa experience – 5 STAR service and facilities
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, delis, taxis, car/scooter hire, bakeries and pharmacy
- Chef, butler, housekeepers & security
- Magnificent gardens and swimming pool with billiard table for family fun
- Open plan tropical living with lots of room
- Complimentary car & driver
- Fantastic area by the pool for relaxation and sunbaking
- Close to Sanur’s main tourist hub
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Outdoor & Pool Area
From the main pavilion, the sparkling infinity pool stretches out toward the ocean where swaying coconut palms create a perfect tropical setting. A large tiled pool deck furnished with sun lounges is a great vantage point to take in a beautiful view of the pool, manicured lawns and amazing ocean backdrop. To the right is a wading pool perfect for the kids to play and a retaining wall with pouring water fountains and a timber deck houses a comfy day bed for soaking up the tropical rays. To the left is a large outdoor sofa and dining area, the gardens expansiveness creates a fantastic sense of peaceful isolation.
At the top of the pool is a huge open-air pavilion, featuring a traditional thatched roof with rich exposed timber beams, the area is fan cooled. At one end is a fully serviced bar with rustic stools right beside the snooker table, a great spot for lots of fun and laughter. You can chill out on the large sofa settings and there’s a TV to watch live sport on as well. A second open-air- pavilion provides for more formal entertaining and features a large natural timber dining table and sitting area. The staff can prepare meals of international and local fare as you request, there’s a huge fully equipped kitchen capable of catering for house guests or a larger group attending a formal function such as a wedding. A separate, fully air-conditioned media room has the very best of entertainment appliances and a large sofa to cater for several guests at one time.
5 super modern bedrooms
Five bedroom suites are beautifully appointed all with unique individual furnishings; they are a blend of traditional Balinese design complete with all the modern amenities you would expect at a five-star resort. Air-conditioned and fan-cooled they feature a mix of king, queen and twin size beds. The en-suites are open-air with a selection of beautiful soaking tubs and monsoon showers, featuring tropical outdoor gardens and water features, taking your bathing experience to a whole new level of sophistication.
Staff & Services
The villa is geared for large families or groups of friends but also capable of catering for up to 100 guests for special functions. The villa is staffed by an army of warm and friendly Balinese hospitality staff. The staff consists of a villa manager, sous-chef, assistant chefs, butlers, villa attendants, gardeners, security guards, masseuses and babysitters upon request. The villa has a designated car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours a day at a special daily rate.
Around Villa Samadhana, Sanur ( magical beachfront location!! )
Villa Samadhana is located in Ketewel just 10 minutes drive past the tourist hub of Sanur right on the beach. If you like surfing then Ketewel boasts seven great surf spots including Secret Ketewel, Second Secret, Biaung, Little Nias, Pica Point, and Coconut Beach. A little further to the east you will find Keramas where there’s a great beach club with swimming pools and a restaurant.
The Bali Safari and Marine Park are only a short drive away and Ubud is also very accessible from the villa. Sanur hosts an array of cafes, bars restaurants and great beaches also. If you feel like some shopping then your personal driver will take you to Seminyak for the day. For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas in Sanur where you can get your hair and nails done as well as a fabulous Balinese massage.
- Capacities: 10 people (1 king, 3 queens, 1 twin). Extra beds additional charge
- Living Area: Open-sided living/dining pavilion; large entertainment pavilion; air-conditioned TV lounge; guesthouse lounge
- Pool: 25m swimming pool
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; PABX system; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD players; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock, billiard table
- Additional Facilities: Back-up generator and safes
- Event: Weddings and events for up to 100 people can be accommodated
- Property Area: 7400sqm
- Staff: Villa manager; chef, assistant chef; butler; driver; 2 villa attendants; 4 gardeners/ pool attendants; 4 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excludes petrol)
Low Season AUD 1,108 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,285 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,478 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,895 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
From the second we arrived till the day we left we were living in total luxury and being attended to by the most efficient and very friendly villa staff. We thoroughly recommend staying at this magnificent villa.
The interiors were stunning and the whole place is designed for comfort and relaxation. After a few days here you can really see a difference in yourself and family - everyone is much more relaxed and has that glowing holiday feel. Try it out for a few days and you will see what we mean.
Quiet, tranquil and totally private. One thing I want to highlight is the gorgeous bedrooms and bathrooms.
They are spacious, clean and were meticulously maintained every day by the staff. For the price and facilities this is amazing value.
A massive thanks to the team at Bali Villa Escapes ( Christina and Ade) for organising this.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Arimbi is a 5 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located in the delightful seaside holiday town of Sanur. It’s the ideal family or group holiday location where you have so many dining, entertainment & shopping options. This villa provides accommodation for as many as 10 guests. You will be well taken care […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols