10 villas in Seminyak for a fabulous girls week away
Whether you are Bali first-timers or your coming around every year for another great fun girls trip to ‘the island of the Gods’, here’s our selection of the best villas in Seminyak – the most fashionable, happening and fun-loving place in Bali.
Restaurants, beach clubs, nightlife, luxury spas, close to the airport and close to Canggu and Uluwatu – Seminyak scores high on a list of must-visit places for a girls’ holiday (or any holiday for that matter!).
Villa Crystal – 3 bedrooms
1-minute from the famous ‘Eat Street’, just steps from La Favela and a 7-minute stroll from the beach and KU DE TA Beach Club, Villa Crystal is a fabulous 3-bedroom villa for a group of 6
girlfriends on an unforgettable Seminyak holiday.
This villa is modern yet tropical with simple
and minimalist boho-chic interiors. An open-plan living room with a bar, sofas, dining table and
A lush private garden with a crystal clear pool and 3 bedrooms with AC, TV and
spacious bathrooms, Villa Crystal makes an idyllic home in the heart of the action of buzzin Seminyak!
Why you’ll love it
● 1-minute from Oberoi Road (the famous ‘eat street’
● Airy open-plan living room with easy pool access
● 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with satellite TV
● Short walk to Seminyak Beach and KU DE TA
● Around the corner from La Favella, The Champagne Bar and more nightlife
Find out more
Villa Casa Mateo – 5 bedrooms
Casa Mateo is quite a unique find with mind blowing facilities including a rooftop terrace for those starlit parties and dinners, a private cinema, sauna, a gorgeous pool and a huge garden.
Furthermore, the location is sublime, just around the corner from Jalan Kayu Aya – the famous
‘eat street’ in Oberoi (the hippest area of Seminyak).
There is nothing not to love about this
luxury villa. Go for it! Casa Mateo has 5 bedrooms – you can bring all of your girlfriends!!!
Reasons to choose this villa for your girls trip to Bali
● Amazing location just behind Oberoi Road
● Very large private garden with 2 private swimming pools
● In-water sun loungers
● Rooftop garden terrace for parties
● Private spa & sauna (Yep! You don’t even have to go out to get to the spa)
● Cinema room for a pyjama party on a lazy-night-in
● Walk to the beach in minutes
Find out more
Villa Bibi – 5 bedrooms
Jalan Mertanadi is up and coming, close to Petitenget and just a short drive from Oberoi and the beach in Seminyak, staying at villa Bibi is perfect if you want to stay somewhere trendy (lots of new art galleries, cafes and restaurants around the corner) but not too close to all the hustle and bustle of central Seminyak.
Villa Bibi is like a glorious tropical paradise with thatch-roofed buildings, open-plan living spaces and a wonderful garden with a pool. There is a TV room, a billiard table, a bar – it’s great!
There are 5 bedrooms, each equipped with AC. You can be sure of fun, laughter and entertainment at this Balinese holiday estate on Mertanadi Street in Seminyak.
Why choose this villa?
● A tropical design like an oasis on Mertanadi Street in Seminyak
● Thatched rooftops and Balinese design
● Fantastic private swimming pool
● Lots of hang-out, chill-out and relax spots (bean bags, leaf-shaped sunbeds, sofas – you
● Billiard table
● TV room
● Quiet location near to the action
● Short drive to the beach and Seminyak’s Beach Clubs
Villa LIsa – 3 bedrooms
Villa Lisa is contemporary and tropical – perfectly lovable, elegant and charming. Located on Jalan Drupadi in between Double Six Beach and Oberoi Road.
This 3-bedroom villa features a stylish open-concept living room with a luxurious sofa lounge, dining table and kitchen with a bar and stools.
Two of the bedrooms are located upstairs adjoined to balconies and the last bedrooms sits privately in an alang alang thatch-roofed pavilion for extra privacy.
The spas, cafes, restaurants and beach clubs of Seminyak are all just minutes away.
Villa Lisa gives you a little slice of paradise to call home for your island stay with the girls in Seminyak. Yay!
Why choose this villa?
● Enviable location in Drupadi Seminyak
● Close to Oberoi Road and Double Six Beach
● Large tropical garden with a turquoise private swimming pool
● Lofty open-plan living room with modern furnishings
● Near to nightlife, bars, restaurants, spas and everything else girls love
● Close enough to the beach to see Bali’s breathtaking sunset every day
Villa Nyaman – 4 bedrooms
Is a large garden essential for those casual cocktail and BBQ parties with the girls? You are going to adore Villa Nyaman located in the heart of town
Villa Nyaman features a spacious sunny garden with every colour green imaginable, a stunning T-shaped swimming pool and an open-concept living room. Rooftop gardens, thatched pavilions, sophisticated interiors with tribal art and statues, Villa Nyaman is exotic as can be.
Why you will love Villa Nyaman
● Stunning rooftop gardens with plants falling into the garden
● Fantastic T-shaped swimming pool
● Tropical open-plan living room
● Very large garden for parties and BBQs
● Very central location close to KU DE TA, Revolver Espresso, Seminyak Square and
Villa Kinara – 6 bedrooms
The more the merrier! Villa Kinara is a 6-bedroom holiday estate to blow your mind. Located right in the heart of town, just minutes from the beach (walking distance) – if you’re planning a girls trip and you need more than 5 bedrooms, Villa Kinara will not disappoint!
Close to everywhere you want to be, this villa is not just like any other villa, it’s an entertainment estate of its own with a billiard table, spa room, TV lounge and plenty of communal hang-out spots.
Why you girls will love Villa Kinara
● Central location close to the action
● Minutes from the beach and some of Bali’s best beach clubs
● Media lounge with state-of-the-art entertainment facilities
● Billiard table
● Splendid private pool with a waterfall feature
● A very big garden that is great for parties and events
Villa Eshara – 3 bedrooms
This is a complex of villas which is great as it is flexible. Still not sure if everyone can come along to this planned Bali trip with the girls? Not to worry. Villa Eshara has got multiple villas that
you can book separately or in conjunction with one another.
Is the 3-bedroom villa not big enough? Rent it together with the next door 2-bedroom villa. It’s all up to you.
The designs of these villas are exotic, tropical, elegant and charming. Modern luxury amenities and an awesome location close to KU DE TA Beach Club, you never have to miss out on sunset cocktails on the beach!
Why book Villa Eshara?
● Part of a villa complex in the centre of Seminyak
● Exotic interiors with cool tribal artwork and statues
● Crystal clear private pool
● Walking distance to KU DE TA, La Favela, Motel Mexicola, Seminyak Beach, Seminyak Village, Oberoi Road and more
● TV and AC in each bedroom
● BBQ available
Villa Shanti – 4 bedrooms
● Sprawling tropical garden for alfresco dining, swimming & sunbathing
● Part of The Residence Seminyak
● 3-minutes to Oberoi Road
● Walking distance to KU DE TA & Potato Head (the most famous beach clubs in Bali)
● Spacious and light-filled living room with easy pool access
● Large open kitchen with an island bar
● 3 luxurious bedrooms with private en-suites & bathtubs
Find out more
Villa Senang – 4 bedrooms
● Superbly located near Batu Belig Beach
● Close to Seminyak & Berawa (Canggu)
● Gorgeous multi-level swimming pool
● Balinese-style open-plan living room
● Can be rented in conjunction with Villa Gembira to add another 2 bedrooms (and an extra pool!)
● 4 comfortable bedrooms with AC
● Close to Watercress Cafe, Cafe Del Mar, Tropicola Beach Club and more
Villa Banyu – 4 bedrooms
Stunning & tranquil water-inspired villa:
● Located just behind Oberoi’s Eat Street (Jalan Kayu Aya)
● Walk to Seminyak Beach (or KU DE TA) in 7 minutes
● Water garden with koi fish ponds, fountains, walkways over the water and rooftop gardens (absolutely stunning design!)
● Entertainment lounge with a billiard table and a huge flat-screen TV
● Very spacious bedrooms with modern luxuries (4 in total)
● Close to La Favella, Seminyak Square, Revolver Espresso, Grocer & Grind and more