What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included!
- Villa Miro is in an amazing Seminyak location where you are very close to ‘Eat St’, as well as the new Seminyak Village – plus you are near the beach and all those fabulous shops along Jalan Kayu Aya.
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area with a BBQ for those al fresco dinners at night with the family – this is such a great villa for a family or group holiday in Bali
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned with their own private en suite bathrooms
- Villa staff and chef to take care of you and make sure your holiday is perfect
- Great wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, supermarkets, car/scooter hire, delicious patisseries, bakeries, well-stocked delis, health food shops and taxis
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Miro is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is the epitome of modern tropical living, situated along with the most sort after part of vibrant Seminyak, on Jalan Oberoi, guests can easily walk to all the best restaurants, cafes, spas, yoga studios and beach clubs and of course Seminyak Beach. This villa is ideal for a family getaway with a great pool and outdoor area, enclosed living areas and comfortable accommodation. Plus your only 1.1 km to Petitenget Beach and KU DE TA Beach Club.
You will find it hard to beat this villa for price, facilities, location, and value.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The free-form pool winds its way around the villas the main pavilion under a timber walkway to a second section flanked by an alfresco dining setting. If you have little ones they can splash about in the safety of the jacuzzi and there are lots of sun lounges where you can keep a watchful eye as you soak up the sun. There’s a funky daybed with soft cushions and your private chef will whip up BBQ meals for you day and night upon request.
The living area is fully enclosed with floor to ceiling glass walls looking out onto the pool, its unique semi-circle design a standout. Large glass panels can be opened to enjoy the garden, its split-level layout houses a fabulous gourmet kitchen while on the upper level you can enjoy meals together at the dining table that seats 8 guests in comfort. The large sofa will seat everyone at once so you can watch some TV, enjoy post and pre-dinner drinks together and lay plans for your next day’s activities. There is a separate air-conditioned media room ideal for the kids to do their thing anytime.
3 Modern bedrooms with air-con
The master suite is generous in size and features a lovely built-in timber bed while floor to ceiling glass walls offers lovely garden views. Guests can also enjoy a private lounge area here where you can watch TV along with a separate dressing room and a lovely terrazzo soaking tub in the en-suite. The guest bedrooms also have premium king-size beds and all the amenities of the master suite.
Staff & Services
The villas professionally trained staff will take wonderful care of all guests and take great pride in making sure your holiday is totally relaxing and enjoyable. The daily housekeeping services, along with butler service and night time security ensure there is nothing left for you to do except relax. The experienced villa manager will be there to handle all of your special requests and needs.
Around Villa Miro, Seminyak ( top location near KU DE TA, beach & Eat Street !! )
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Beberan, guests are just a short stroll from the fun and festivities of Red Carpet where you can drink the very best champagne and just next door you can do all your grocery shopping at Coco Mart full stocked with fresh produce, bread and imported items.
If you want the ultimate fine dining Italian experience then try Settimo Cielo and take the kids for a fun night of Mexican food at Motel Mexicola. For those that need their daily coffee fix then the popular Revolver, Cornerhouse & Sea Circus are all close by where you can grab a bite to eat as well.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali where there are huge waterslides or perhaps a surf lesson at Double Six Beach (1.4 km away ) where you can hire surfboards and instructors by the hour. For dinner there are yummy burgers at BossMan, Sisterfields or Grill’d and for dessert nothing beats at the huge selection of gelato at Gusto in Kerokokan.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Rob Peetoom or Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget, The Blow Bar on Eat Street, The Shampoo Lounge, Therapy Day Spa or the popular Jari Menari. Follow this up bowsing the art galleries, jewellery or homewares stores in the chic Oberoi area. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi and make your way to Legian where you can bargain with locals for souvenirs or the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta where there are large shopping centres like Discovery Shopping & Lippo Mall.
When you stay at Villa Miro there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Miro well in advance.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Master bedroom 1
King size bed, En-suite bathroom and Bathtub, Shower and bathtub separate lounge area, Double Vanity, 46″ LCD TV with cable channels, DVD player, Built-in wardrobe, Air conditioning and Safe
Bedrooms 2 & 3
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, 32″ LCD TV with cable channels, DVD player, Built-in wardrobe, Air conditioning and safe
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD Flat Screen TV with cable channels
- Ceiling fans
- DVD & CD player
- Fast and reliable Wi-Fi
- The fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare meals – there are lots of supermarkets and grocery stores nearby where you can stock up on necessary items
- Main Pool (7,5 x 4m)
- Second pool (4 x 3,5m)
- Poolside jacuzzi
- Garden gazebo/bale
- Poolside sun lounge with umbrellas
- Second level terrace with rattan sofa
Staff & Services
- Daily personal butler service
- Daily personal maid service
- Pool attendant and Gardener
- Night time Security (10PM – 6 AM)
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 545
2 Bedroom AUD 412
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 614
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 803
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes :
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Airport transfer ( 1x on arrival only )
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- DVD library
- Daily butler service
- Extended Butler/maid service (until 10 PM)
- Daily cleaning service
- Nightly turndown service
- Nighttime Security (22.00 – 06.00)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
The bedrooms & en suites were all modern and cleaned meticulously every day plus there was lots of room for everyone. In terms of location you are really not going to find a better villa. All the best restaurants and cafes were withing walking distance. Plus the beach was literally minutes away.
In terms of location, value for money and the exceptional service we received we easily give this villa a 10 out 10 & we cannot wait to come back here again on our next family trip to Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Take a look around Villa Angel Cosmopolitan Seminyak is home to contemporary tropical living at 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa Angel. It’s located just off Jalan Pangkung Sari and just a short walk to the famous ‘Eat Street’, Jalan Oberoi in central Seminyak. The villa is new, with modern finishings, amenities, a private […]
Villa Eshara III is an elegant home away from home; you won’t want to leave this gorgeous 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. It would seem an interior designer has walked in and waved a magic wand, the soft pallets, and gorgeous furnishings create a beautiful Balinese environment. Just a leisurely stroll and guests will […]
Located in Seminyak, Villa Umah Di Desa III is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and situated just a few hundred meters back from Batu Belig Beach where guests can explore the array of new vibrant beach bars as well as a fabulous sunset. The villa features a 10 metre private pool with 3 […]
Set in a quiet lane in a fantastic Seminyak location, Villa Rama is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Villa Rama gives guests easy access to Seminyak Beach via Jalan Camplung Tanduk where you will find the popular Gado-Gado restaurant along with the popular beach bars and their colorful bean bags on the sand. […]
Villa Olive is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday remtal & offers guests a very convenient central Seminyak location, featuring a classy mix of Balinese design elements and comfortable contemporary living. Guests can easily walk to all the cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs that make Seminyak such a desirable holiday destination. Three spacious bedrooms, large […]
If you’re looking for modern & stylish accommodation on your next Bali holiday then you have to see Villa Luna. It’s a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that’s in one of the most sort after locations in Seminyak; close to Eat Street & Double Six beach. With 3 private en suite bedrooms a lovely swimming pool and garden area, this has got to be one of the best Bali Villas holiday rentals for families or groups. As part of the Aramanis Estate of villas, you can be assured of the best service by your villa manager, butler as well as 24 hr security for complete peace of mind.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings