- ONLY 100 m from the ocean
- Escape the crowds and holiday in Candidasa
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Private gym with AC
- Modern and contemporary interiors
- Chef & butler
- The oceanfront location is amazing for a beachside holiday; the kids will love it!
- Spacious living and modern areas
- Poolside bar!
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick-up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Asada Candidasa
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Asada in Candidasa is a 4-bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental & that offers a refreshing escape in the wonderful Candidasa area of Bali. This is where you experience the ‘real Bali’ right by the ocean. Guests of Villa Asada will experience nothing but the peace and serenity of the coastal fishing village, Candidasa and its beautiful Amuk bay. A fantastic selection of indoor/outdoor living spaces, a gorgeous 18-metre pool and a private gym make Villa Asada the ultimate in luxury tropical Bali holiday living for a family or group getaway.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Guests are spoilt in this amazing outdoor setting; the outstretched 18-metre infinity pool, along with its expansive pool deck, offers uninterrupted views of the gorgeous Amuk Bay. There are ample sun recliners for all the guests to lay by the pool and bask in the tropical warmth among swaying palms and frangipanis. By the pool is an alfresco dining area where you can enjoy sumptuous BBQ meals prepared by your private chef. Pull up a stool at the outdoor bar and enjoy a refreshing drink as the kids have fun in the pool and manicured lawns.
The living areas are located on the upper floor of the main pavilion to take full advantage of the ocean views. There are plenty of sofas and a large dining table to seat 12 guests, and create your holiday ambience with the hi-tech Sonos surround-sound system. Head out to the decking area, where you can enjoy the casual outdoor dining setting for alfresco dining throughout the day. There is a great media room downstairs with a huge flat-screen TV to enjoy movies and live sports on international cable TV channels. Oh, and don’t forget the private gym, which is fully equipped with a great selection of equipment.
4 Modern bedrooms
The four en-suite bedrooms are amazing and fully air-conditioned with rich timber floors, elegant soft furnishings, great ocean views, and gardens. The expansive master suite is upstairs with a premium king-size bed, a spacious private patio, a huge soaking tub, a separate monsoon shower, twin vanities, and walk-in robes. Downstairs a second master suite is a replica of the upstairs suite with a huge daybed out on the patio. The guest’s suite on the ground floor features queen-sized beds, soaking tubs and monsoon showers.
Staff & Services
The active and friendly Balinese staff consists of a villa manager, skilled chefs, attentive butlers and unobtrusive housekeeping staff. They will happily offer you local advice on places to eat and tourist attractions.
Around Villa Asada, Candidasa
Candidasa is a peaceful seaside fishing village where you can enjoy pleasant walks along the beach and watch the fisherman at work. Some nice restaurants close to the villa include Lezat Beach Restaurant, Loaf Bakery, Vincent’s, Crazy Kangaroo and The Hungry Crocodile.
There are plenty of ancient temples to explore; spend a few hours at Pasir Putih Beach or visit the local chocolate factory. Plus, being so close to the ocean means this is the perfect beach-style holiday for any family or group. So, pack your bathers, towel & sunscreen and enjoy this amazing villa!
Villa Asada has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2015.
- Capacity: 8 adults plus two children (two air-conditioned master suites and two guest rooms, all with king beds)
- Living Area: One indoor living and dining room (fan cooled) with dining table for 12, one indoor air-conditioned living room with TV/DVD player & surround sound, outdoor dining on the balcony for 6, outdoor dining on the pool terrace for a table for 10, outdoor seating on the pool terrace, poolside bar with stools, one outdoor covered bale
- Swimming Pool: 18m x 4m
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access. Local telephone access via mobile phone
- Entertainment: iPod docking station and iPod adapter on the stereo in the downstairs living room. Three cable-channel TVs; three DVD players and movies; books; a stereo system with CD player, surround-sound speakers in downstairs living room
DVDs; board games, high chair; baby cot, staff willing to assist with children (daytime) when parents present
- Additional Facilities: Gym; full backup diesel-powered electrical generator
- Property Area : 1300sqm (villa) 1500sqm (land)
- Staff: Manager, 1 butler, 2 cooks, 3 villa attendants, 1 gardener, 2 security guards
- Dining: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Car and driver available 8 hours per day, excluding petrol
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 754
4 Bedroom AUD 926
- 06 January – 07 February
- 18 February – 28 March
- 28 April – 14 June
- 27 October – 13 December
Shoulder Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 926
4 Bedroom AUD 1,099
- 08 – 17 February
- 14 – 27 April
- 15 – 28 June
- 01 September – 26 October
High Season (4 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 1,382
4 Bedroom AUD 1,382
- 29 March – 13 April
- 29 June – 31 August
- 14 – 25 December
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 1,649
4 Bedroom AUD 1,649
- 26 December 2024 – 05 January 2025
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Villa staff were super friendly and although we arrived fairly late at night they were there with smiling warm faces to greet us and show us around the villa. The photos do not do this villa justice its far far far better - I just love it here and can definitely see my self coming back.
I also just loved going to the room for an afternoon nap and listening to the sound of the waves....complete bliss!!
We have already made plans to come back next year with another family.
Our group are frequent travellers (8) from Australia & USA and would rate Villa Asada as one of the nicest, best located and real value of all the places we have stayed. The villa is beautiful and equipped with everything we needed, with lots of lovely touches.
The staff are amazing and made our stay extraordinary! Sud was an amazing host; all were very accommodating, helpful and friendly. No matter where we ate on this trip, we always reflected that the food provided at the villa was superior!
A belated thank you for enhancing our holiday team at Villa Asada.
You absolutely rock!
I stayed at Villa Asada recently with my family and friends for 10 nights. I cannot overstate how incredible the Villa and its staff are. The villa is beautifully furnished, and nothing hasn't been thought of. The pool is beautiful and inviting, and the grounds are immaculate.
The food prepared by in-house chefs is outstanding. Our stay would not have been so amazing without the villa Asada staff. They were incredible, attentive and always responsive.
A big thank you to our villa manager Sudi and his team, who made our stay unforgettable
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Candidasa
Villa Lucia Candidasa
Enjoy a fabulous beach-style holiday in gorgeous Candidasa at Villa Lucia. With a private chef, an absolute beachfront location, 4 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, open-plan tropical living spaces and all the modern-day extras to make your stay simply divine – you’ll love every day spent soaking up the sunshine at Villa Lucia.
Villa Gils Candidasa
The seaside fishing village of Mendira, on the east coast of Bali, is where the popular tourist area of Candidasa awaits Villa Gils. This is the gorgeous 4-bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental tropical escape for a family or group of friends wanting to break up their Bali holiday with a change of scenery and a […]
Villa Gita Segara Candidasa
Experience amazing holiday living at 4 bedrooms Villa Gita Segara in the picture-perfect area of Candidasa. Guests can wake up each morning from their fully air-conditioned bedrooms and step onto their private beach. With a private chef, butler, and breakfast included, this is the ultimate family getaway for those who want the best in their Bali accommodation.
Tirta Nila Beach House Candidasa
Tirta Nila Beach House is an absolute beachfront 4 bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental modern villa & offers class and sophistication; four-bedroom suites provide comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests. The kids will love direct access to the beach, where they can snorkel for hours in the calm waters. The ideal escape to completely […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.