What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- ONLY 100 m from the ocean
- Escape the crowds and holiday in Candidasa
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, pharmacy and supermarkets
- Private gym with AC
- Modern and contemporary interiors
- Chef & butler
- Oceanfront location – this is amazing for a beachside holiday – the kids are going to love it!
- Spacious living and modern areas
- Poolside bar!
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Asada in Candidasa is a 4 bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental & offers a refreshing escape from the hoards of tourist crowds in the traditional tourist Bali hot spots. This is where you come to experience the ‘real Bali’ right by the ocean. Guests of Villa Asada will experience nothing but the peace and serenity of the coastal fishing village; Candidasa and its beautiful Amuk bay. A fantastic selection of indoor/outdoor living spaces, a gorgeous 18-metre pool and a private gym make Villa Asada the ultimate in luxury tropical Bali holiday living.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Guests are spoilt in this amazing outdoor setting, the outstretched 18-metre infinity pool along with its expansive pool deck offers uninterrupted views of the gorgeous Amuk Bay. There are ample sun recliners for all the guests to lay by the pool and bask in the tropical warmth among swaying palms and frangipanis. By the pool is an alfresco dining area where you can enjoy sumptuous BBQ meals prepared by your private chef. Pull up a stool at the outdoor bar and enjoy a refreshing drink as the kids have fun in the pool and manicured lawns.
The living areas are located on the upper floor of the main pavilion so as to take full advantage of the ocean views. There are plenty of sofas, a large dining table to seat 12 guests and create your own holiday ambience with the hi-tech Sonos surround-sound system. Head out to the decking area where you can enjoy the casual outdoor dining setting for alfresco dining throughout the day. There is a great media room downstairs with a huge flat-screen TV where you can enjoy movies and live sport on the international cable TV channels. Oh and don’t forget the private gym, fully equipped with a great selection of equipment.
The four en-suite bedrooms are nothing short of amazing, all fully air-conditioned with rich timber floors, elegant soft furnishings and great views of the ocean and gardens. The expansive master suite is upstairs with a premium king-size bed, spacious private patio and a huge soaking tub with a separate monsoon shower, twin vanities and walk-in robes. Downstairs a second master suite is a replica of the upstairs suite with a huge daybed out on the patio. The guest’s suites on the ground floor feature queen size beds, soaking tubs and monsoon showers.
Staff & Services
The active and friendly Balinese staff consists of a villa manager, skilled chefs, attentive butlers and unobtrusive housekeeping staff. They will be happy to offer you local advice on places to eat and local tourist attractions to explore.
Around Villa Asada, Candidasa ( close to the ocean!! )
Candidasa is a peaceful seaside fishing village where you can enjoy pleasant walks along the beach and watch the fisherman at work. There are some nice restaurants close to the villa including Lezat Beach Restaurant, Loaf Bakery, Vincent’s, Crazy Kangaroo and The hungry Crocodile. There are plenty of ancient temples to explore or spend a few hours at the Pasir Putih Beach, or maybe visit the local chocolate factory. Plus being so close to the ocean means that this is the perfect beach style holiday for any family or group. So, pack your bathers, your towel & sunscreen and enjoy this amazing villa!
Book your Candidasa holiday at Villa Asada well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Capacity: 8 adults plus two children (two air-conditioned master suites and two guest rooms, all with king beds)
- Living Area: One indoor living and dining room (fan cooled) with dining table for 12, one indoor air-conditioned living room with TV/DVD player & surround sound, outdoor dining on the balcony for 6, outdoor dining on the pool terrace for a table for 10, outdoor seating on the pool terrace, poolside bar with stools, one outdoor covered bale
- Swimming Pool: 18m x 4m
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access. Local telephone access via mobile phone
- Entertainment: iPod docking station and iPod adapter on the stereo in the downstairs living room. Three cable-channel TVs; three DVD players and movies; books; a stereo system with CD player, surround-sound speakers in downstairs living room
DVDs; board games, high chair; baby cot, staff willing to assist with children (daytime) when parents present
- Additional Facilities: Gym; full backup diesel-powered electrical generator
- Property Area : 1300sqm (villa) 1500sqm (land)
- Staff: Manager, 1 butler, 2 cooks, 3 villa attendants, 1 gardener, 2 security guards
- Dining: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Car and driver available 8 hours per day, excluding petrol
Low Season AUD 878 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,008 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,166 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,325 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to a 15.5% service charge & taxes
Villa staff were super friendly and although we arrived fairly late at night they were there with smiling warm faces to greet us and show us around the villa. The photos do not do this villa justice its far far far better - I just love it here and can definitely see my self coming back.
I also just loved going to the room for an afternoon nap and listening to the sound of the waves....complete bliss!!
We have already made plans to come back next year with another family.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Candidasa
Villa Lucia is the perfect 4 bedroom Candidasa villa rental for a family or group of friends wanting to see a beautiful, peaceful and gorgeous part of Bali. With your own private beach frontage, you will love the opportunity to play in the lagoon right in front of the villa, put on the snorkel and flippers and explore the abundant marine life or grab a rod and do a little fishing right off the beach. How amazing!
The quiet seaside Village of Candidasa on the East Coast of Bali is a pleasant respite from the traditional tourist locations, offering guests a breath of fresh air and a unique Bali holiday experience. Villa Tirta Nila Beach House is an absolute beachfront 4 bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental modern villa & offers class and […]
The seaside fishing village of Mendira, on the east coast of Bali, is where the popular tourist area of Candidasa awaits Villa Gils. This is the perfect 4 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental tropical escape for a family or group of friends wanting to break up their Bali holiday with a change of scenery and […]
As its name might indicate, Villa Oceana is a beautiful villa with an even more beautiful ocean view. This 4 bedroom Candidasa beachfront villa is perfect for a family or group who are seeking all the fun and thrill associated with a Balinese holiday in a seriously fabulous location. Just imagine being right on the […]
If you’re looking for a stylish 4 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental with an absolute beachfront location away from the noisy tourist areas then head to Candidasa for an unforgettable Bali escape. Villa Gita Segara provides unsurpassed luxury tropical living, built over two levels; the villa sits on a 2000 square meter parcel of land […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols