What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Absolute beachfront location in one of the most beautiful areas in Bali’s east coast
- Amazing value considering you are getting your own private beachfront 4-bedroom pool villa
- You have your own private beach – take the kids for a great holiday
- Open plan tropical style Balinese villa with lots of space and room
- Chef & butler included
- In house staff to cook, clean and make sure your holiday stay is perfect
- Peaceful and very tranquil setting where you really get to relax, unwind and enjoy your holiday ambiance
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Spacious & modern fully air conditioned bedrooms
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
The quiet seaside Village of Candidasa on the East Coast of Bali is a pleasant respite from the traditional tourist locations, offering guests a breath of fresh air and a unique Bali holiday experience. Villa Tirta Nila Beach House is an absolute beach front 4 bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental modern villa & offers class and sophistication; four bedrooms suites provide comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests.
The kids will love direct access to the beach where they can snorkel for hours in the calm waters. The ideal escape to completely unwind and relax, the villa is also close to other amazing beaches, famous dive spots and mystical ancient temples, and there are plenty of great restaurants too.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor setting at Villa Tirta Nila is what holiday dreams are made of. A sprawling lush lawn flanks the villas pavilions, plenty of space for the kids to run and play. The free-form shaped infinity pool is ultra inviting, lay back on a sun recliner on the upper pool deck as you watch the kids play in the pool and you enjoy the amazing ocean views right in front of you. The garden drops down to sand covered volley ball court and then another row of sun lounges take pole position as you watch the marine life dance around your private reef. To the left an elevated gazebo is the sublime alfresco dining facility, it doesn’t get any better than this!
The open-air living and dining room is on the ground floor of the main pavilion where large sliding doors can open to allow refreshing sea breezes to flow through or relax in air-conditioned comfort. A large sofa, fully equipped kitchen and chic white wash timber dining table to share meals with friends and family prepared by the skilled in-house chef.
The villa boasts four beautiful bedroom suites situated over two levels ensuring utmost privacy to all. Upstairs you will find the master suite offering amazing ocean views with access to a private terrace. The provides all the creature comforts of modern living including a flat-screen, air-conditioning and the ensuite houses a lovely soaking tub. The secondary master suite with its king size bed is on the ground floor and features an outdoor bathing experience and easy access to the garden. The two remaining rooms also offering king size luxury, tropical en-suite bathing and all the modern amenities you would expect.
Staff & Services
The friendly staff at Villa Tirta Nila will take great care of you during your stay. The team consist of attentive butlers, daily maids service, skilled chefs, security and a dedicated villa manager. They provide service throughout the day and evening; guests will have peace of mind with 24 hour security service. If you need any extra services the staff will take care of absolutely everything.
Around Villa Tirta Nila, Candidasa
There are a number of restaurants within close proximity to Villa Tirta Nila; guests will have great fun cycling around the town. Visit a mystical 11th century Bat Cave temple or trek up a hillside to one of the oldest temples on the island, Lempuyang Temple. Jemeluk Point offers amazing views of the bay and Pasir Putih Beach offers a great place to stroll. Some great spots to dine include Seasalt at the Alila and Vincent’s Bar & Lounge. Ideally, most of the time you will be in the villa as you have everything you need right there. make sure you get your private chef to cook dinners for you by the water for your guests. These are the memories that last a lifetime.
Book your Candidasa holiday at Villa Tirta Nila well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2,100sqm of manicured lawns, fishponds, water features, as well as Hindu and Buddhist statues
- 15 x 6m infinity edge swimming pool with timber decking and four sun lounges
- Private man-made beach at front of property with steps providing direct access to the sea
- Ocean front terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, with a private dining area for 10
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers – all downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are also suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter
- Air-conditioned media room with 55″ TV, international satellite channels and Blue ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
- Staff : The villa has a full time manager and his experienced team includes a private butler, professional chef, housemaids, gardener and security staff.
Low Season AUD 1,007 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,168 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,343 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,577 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
This was exactly what we were looking for; relaxation, sun, and a beach side holiday. The kids loved the infinity swimming pool and we were happy to just sit around and soak up the fabulous atmosphere. All the rooms were simply divine and the villa staff were there to make us feel as though we were royalty. There is not much else to say except try it out yourself if you want to stay in complete luxury by the ocean.
Well worth it and incredibly good value considering we had every conceivable holiday luxury. Easily a 10 out of 10!
We can't wait to come back here next year.
We travel to Bali frequently from Singapore (we are expats from the UK) and we will be coming back here next time. We highly recommend this villa to anyone wanting to experience luxury by the beach.
A wonderful holiday experience complimented by what can only be described as a remarkable villa.
The location is sensational with snorkeling in right in your back yard - lots of fish to see. Staff were helpful and all the meals were lovely.
We highly recommend the Villa Tirta Nila and the location.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Candidasa
If you’re looking for a stylish 4 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental with an absolute beach front location away from the noisy tourist areas then head to Candidasa for an unforgettable Bali escape. Villa Gita Segara provides unsurpassed luxury tropical living, built over two levels; the villa sits on a 2000 square meter parcel of […]
Villa Asada in Candidasa is a 4 bedroom Candidasa villa holiday rental & offers a refreshing escape from the hoards of tourist crowds in the traditional tourist Bali hot spots. This is where you come to experience the ‘real Bali’ right by the ocean. Guests of Villa Asada will experience nothing but the peace and […]
The seaside fishing village of Mendira, on the east coast of Bali is where the popular tourist area of Candidasa awaits Villa Gils. This is the perfect 4 bedroom Candidasa holiday villa rental tropical escape for a family or group of friends wanting to break up their Bali holiday with a change of scenery and […]
Villa Lucia is the perfect 4 bedroom Candidasa villa rental for a family or group of friends wanting to see a beautiful, peaceful and gorgeous part of Bali. With your own private beach frontage you will love the opportunity to play in the lagoon right in front of the villa, put on the snorkel and […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings