What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Stylish, contemporary design with a gorgeous pool & well-maintained garden
- Bali’s finest restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine, Nook and La Lucciola are easy to get to with a taxi
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, taxis, patisseries, bakeries, fabulous cafes, health food shops & supermarkets
- Peaceful and chilled out location in Umalas
- Perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing by the pool
- Amazing value for your holiday as your getting to stay in this gorgeous 2 bedroom villa, with staff for this very low price. You will find it hard to beat this in Umalas
- Seminyak is 10 min away by car
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Bali Bali is a 2 bedroom Umalas villas holiday rental. If you have an appreciation for modern design in architecture then you’re going to love this stylish villa located just minutes from exciting Seminyak.
Located in a private villa estate on 4,000 square meters of pristine tropical gardens, the complex consists of several villas that are spread out creating vast open areas around each villa while still providing utmost privacy for guests. Thus guests will love the sense of freedom provided by the smart layout, the peace and serenity of Umalas and the relatively close proximity to Central Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Besides the striking contemporary design of Villa Bali-Bali Cottage, the expansiveness of the outdoor area is exceptional, you feel as though you’re staying in a conventional two-bedroom villa with high enclosing walls, but it will feel more like you’re staying in a huge estate. Upon entering the villa you must transverse a tranquil koi pond with water Lilly’s. The free form pool is bordered by a high retaining wall at one side done in beautiful river stone with tropical creeper. The timber pool deck is at the ready with four sun lounges for you to get a complete relaxation underway. In the garden under the shade of dainty frangipani is a bale with soft cushions where you can take an afternoon siesta or experience a rejuvenating massage.
Villa Bali-Bali’s living areas boast a stylish cutting edge design that follows suit with the eye-catching roof lines and curves of the structure. The living areas are open-air and through smart design, cooling sea breezes circulate through these areas propelled by ceiling fans maintaining guests comfort. The living room with its built-in well-cushioned couches is spacious, complemented by the gorgeous garden areas they look out upon. Guests can enjoy sumptuous meals together at the dining table and there is a TV with international cable and fast wi-fi connection.
There is a mezzanine-level double bedroom and single room in the main living pavilion, the master bedroom suite is secluded in a separate pavilion. The en-suites are a tropical bathing experience with one of the en-suites enclosed with a glass skylight and the second open-air with a private tropical garden. Twin vanities and large monsoon showers are a feature of the elegant en-suites.
Staff & Services
The complex is staffed 24 hours by a professionally trained team of butlers, chefs and housekeeping staff. Should you require any service just pick up the phone the staff will cater to all of your needs, maybe an in-house massage, a dinner reservation or help planning a day trip around the island.
Around Villa Bali-Bali, Umalas (near beach, cafes & day spas!!)
Umalas has become a sort after location among the discerning ex-pat community due to the peace and quiet you will experience here. Thus you have the best of both worlds; just a short drive and you can find great cafes such as the Nook set in the rice fields, French bakeries ( Monsieur Spoon) for morning croissants, Warung Dua or Bucu where you can take the whole family for an affordable but tasty meal.
A short 10-minute drive will bring you to central Seminyak where you can enjoy the iconic beach clubs, Potato Head and Ku de ta or break out the credit card and go on a shopping spree at all the chic boutiques.
There is so much going on here all the time you will find that you are busy sightseeing and enjoying all the fantastic things that Seminyak is so famous for. Canggu is also nearby and worth a visit to see all the hip cafes as well as the beach. For the kids, the Finns Recreation Club with waterslides, trampolines & ten pin bowling is close by.
You can also easily get to the popular Berawa area where there are loads of great cafes, restaurants and places to grab a coffee. Try Milk & Madu, Peleton Supershop and Milu by Nook.
Book your Umalas holiday at Villa Bali Bali well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 4 adults and 1 child (1 twin bedroom; 1 mezzanine bedroom-with king-size bed; 1 single room suitable for a child)
- Indoor living area; indoor/outdoor dining area for 6; option for dining alfresco in the garden area
- Swimming Pool: 4 x 5 metres
- Fast wifi throughout the villa with Cable TV – there is also DVD and CD players
- Outdoor Barbecue for those family dinners – this villa is perfect for entertaining
- Safes in all rooms to lock up your valuables
- A team of 15 staff, including cooks, housekeepers, security and gardeners
- Balinese, Indonesian and western meals are available for in-villa dining; requests accommodated (including special diets)
Low Season AUD 245 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 1 February – 27 March
- 3 May – 19 June
Shoulder Season AUD 288 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 28 March – 8 April
- 14 April – 2 May
- 20 June – 26 June
High Season AUD 317 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 31 January
- 9 April – 13 April
Peak Season AUD 346 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to a 15.5% service charge & taxes
I just want to say a big big thanks to Ade at Bali Villa Escapes for recommending this villa. We were keen on Seminyak but in the end this proved to be a much better choice as we got so much more value for our money.
Villa was also immaculately presented. Staff and the service were also amazing. Well worth it!
Picturesque, laid back all in the lap of luxury. Rooms were divine and the whole ambiance was gorgeous. Much prefer to be here than any other place in Bali.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Bali Bali Two is a 2 bedroom Umalas villa holiday rental & is perfectly located on the fringes of Seminyak in the quiet, peaceful and semi-rural suburb of Umalas. Part of a private villa complex the villa is set amid lush green rice terraces with a magnificent private infinity pool and stunning architectural design […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols