What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Great Seminyak location close to cafes, restaurants, day spas and boutiques
- Jacuzzi and large swimming pool
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, taxis, car/scooter hire, health food shops, delis, yoga studios, gyms & supermarkets
- A spacious, modern villa that’s fantastic value for your holiday in Bali
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi & cable tv
- Close to Bintang supermarket where you can stock up on all your villa supplies
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Mango is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers tropical living at its best, fantastic indoor/outdoor living, a spacious garden, a private jacuzzi and all the modern amenities for a comfortable family holiday in Bali. The villa is also perfectly located along Seminyak’s famous Jalan Raya, otherwise known as ‘Eat Street’, the most popular tourist precinct in Bali where you will be spoilt for choices; food, day spas, shopping & nightlife.
Three bedrooms offer suitable accommodation for up to 6 guests, ideal for both families and groups of friends travelling together.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
As you enter through the villas gates you are welcomed by a lush tropical garden, mature mango trees towering above the free-form pool with its crystal clear waters waiting for you to jump straight in. At one end of the pool is a Jacuzzi so you can massage any tired muscles from the stresses of city living. A cushioned bale offers some respite from the midday sun, take a nap or just enjoy a good book!
The villa offers the choice of dining by the pool under the covered terrace or relaxing in the open-sided indoor dining area. There is a comfy rattan sofa and handcrafted timber furnishings with tasteful Asian artifacts and ornaments. The kitchen has everything you will need and a great breakfast bar with high stools for morning coffees.
There are three-bedroom suites at Villa Mango, decorated with rustic timber beds and accompanying furnishings providing tasteful sleeping quarters. Two of the rooms boast king-sized beds and the third room has twin beds that can be converted into king-size beds. The en-suites offer soaking tubs as well as monsoon showers for your revitalizing bathing.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are warm and friendly, preparing healthy daily breakfasts, villa cleaning services and any additional catering upon request as well looking after all your grocery shopping. Nanny, transport, spa and pool safety fences can all be taken care of by the staff.
Around Villa Mango, Seminyak ( great location near Double Six beach!! )
The villa is perfectly located for guests to take full advantage of the array of fine dining and casual eating restaurants, lively bars, trendy cafes, yoga centres and relaxing day spas. You can take a short stroll to Seminyak Beach right in front of the famed Ku De Ta Beach Club and at Seminyak Square, you will find a supermarket, ATM’s, sports bars, book shop, local vendors and Man Fryday’s if fish and chips are the order of the day.
Take the kids to BossMan Burger right opposite Seminyak Village, for the best burgers on the island, Revolver for amazing coffee and Ultimo is a must for mouth-watering Italian food. If you want to buy some gifts or souvenirs then Seminyak is loaded with places to grab a bargain. Or, if you prefer browse hi-end fashionable boutiques. If you’re coming to Bali with kids then take them to the Waterbom Park for a fun day out on water slides.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Mango well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Three ensuite bedrooms, two with a king-sized bed and one with twin single beds, as well as a smaller room that be used as a single bedroom and all the rooms are fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- For security, there is a safe in each room
- Modern kitchen to make your breakfast, lunch or dinner – but the villa is in such a great location that you will find yourself going out a lot for food in the nearby restaurants and cafes
- Complimentary wifi throughout the holiday villa with flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in area for the children
- Pool-side gazebo with day bed for in house villa massages & those afternoon naps by the pool
- Day beds with a pool umbrella and towels for your convenience
- Outdoor shower in the pool area
- Off-street parking for scooters, bikes and cars
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7 am – 11 pm
- 24 / 7 security for total peace of mind
- Villa Mango is fully stocked with bed linen, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- Villa manager and housekeeper – if you need anything please ask the manager who will be more than happy to help with anything you may need
Low Season AUD 456 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 485 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 543 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 582 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
All rooms were comfortable and extremely roomy, while the pool and garden area were fabulous. This is where we spend most of our time with the family and I especially liked the cabana area where I could relax and sleep while the kids played in the pool.
Location was very central and the villa staff were super friendly and very helpful - the breakfasts were a real treat and we will certainly be looking forward to coming back here again next year! 5 stars for this villa.
Great swimming pool with a large garden which is perfect for us as all we want to do is lay down, read a couple of book and sleep. We are definitely coming back here for the school holidays.
The fact that we had villa staff and security was also really nice. If you want to experience a different style of holiday in Bali definitely try staying here. It has a really good atmosphere and the location is unbelievably handy!
Wayan our private butler took really good care of us and was totally professional
Have a happy stay!!
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian where you’re only 1 km to Double Six Beach & 600 metres to Bintang Supermarket Seminyak – central location & so affordable!
Villa Saffron is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a highly enviable location in Petitenget, Seminyak just minutes away from the beach and iconic beach clubs like Potato Head and Ku De Ta. Bring the family or come with your best mates, Villa Saffron will not let you down!
Villa Bahia is a wonderful, budget-friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of Seminyak just off Sunset Road. Around 5-10 minutes to central Seminyak’s Oberoi Street is famed for all of its great eating options, an amazing choice of really good cafes, day spas and diverse array of colourful boutiques, shops […]
Villa Entrada is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated in fashionable Seminyak where you’re 2.1 km to KU DE TA, 1.7 km to Double Six Beach & only 1km to Bintang Supermarket. This luxurious villa is brand new, featuring contemporary design and a large private pool, built over two levels, it offers plenty of space and privacy for guests. The villa accommodates up to 6 guests with friendly Balinese staff to make sure your holiday is totally relaxing.
Villa Cinta Drupadi is the ideal 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi making it the perfect central hub to explore and enjoy the most popular parts of Seminyak. Featuring the perfect mix of contemporary design and traditional Balinese design elements and represents great value for a family or group of […]
Villa Massilia Dua is located in a quiet lane along the highly sought after holiday area of Petitenget and just a short stroll from the famed Ku de ta Beach Club in fashionable Seminyak. This elegant 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa holiday rental is bursting with charm offering peace and quiet and can be rented […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols