What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Peaceful, private and very tranquil location yet only 15 min to the centre of Ubud
- Absolutely perfect for a couple wanting an intimate getaway in their own private villa that’s affordable
- In house villa staff cook and clean daily so all you have to do is relax, chill out, find you’re zen and soak up the fantastic Balinese atmosphere
- Traditional Balinese style design with an open plan tropical feel with gorgeous views
- Private pool and lovely garden area that’s perfect for sun-baking.
- 24/7 security
- Great wifi and satellite TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa The Lokha is an amazing 1 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental located in the scenic Ubud area of Bali. An ideal couple’s retreat or romantic getaway villa, it’s private, intimate, cozy and extremely comfortable. It’s only 15 minutes drive to central Ubud, 3 km to the popular Monkey Forest and 1.9 km to the Ubud Markets – what an amazing location for a romantic getaway in Bali.
It is located in the village of Keliki and very close to the Wos River. Guests of the villa will definitely enjoy its natural tropical look and feel. This is where you come to escape, reset the clock and simply enjoy being in a serene location. For couples wanting privacy and a touch of intimacy, this has got to be on your bucket list.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The outdoors of Villa The Lokha is so picturesque that you and your loved one are bound to fall in love with it the moment you walk in. Everywhere you look, there are tall trees, exotic flowers, little water features and in the middle of all this lies the beautiful pool. On one end of the pool are two pool chairs ensuring that you and your partner can sunbathe together or stretch out and relax after a cool swim.
The Living Area
In an open-sided wooden building right by the pool is the beautiful living area of Villa The Lokha. It is very traditional, simple yet stylish. Guests can roll up the woven raffia curtains to enjoy a lovely view of their surroundings from the living room or pull them down to create a more intimate and private space. In the living room is a grey sofa bed and a two-person wooden dining set where you can sit and enjoy tasty meals or romantic dinners with your partner.
1 Bedroom with air-con
The bedroom of Villa The Lokha is housed in another building and it is just amazing. It has a huge poster bed, wooden table and chair, a sofa right by the window, flat-screen TV and sliding glass doors leading right out to the pool. In the en-suite bathroom is a lovely tub where you can enjoy relaxing baths after an exciting day spent on the island.
Staff and Services
At Villa The Lokha, everything for your comfort and convenience has been thought of and provided. Pleasant and efficient staff is on hand to see to your needs and the villa offers a shuttle service that takes you into the lovely town of Ubud.
Around Villa The Lokha, Ubud ( near Monkey Forest & Ubud Market!! )
Villa The Lokha is just 15 minutes away from Central Ubud and here guests will find the best restaurants, bars, yoga studios and plenty of fabulous cafes.
A must-see is the Elephant Safari Park in Taro, which is not far from the villa as well as the very famous Monkey Forest Temple which is a short taxi ride away. Also, go to the Tegallalang Rice Terraces for that picture postcard view or spend the day walking the Campuhan Ridge Walk.
If you want to keep up your yoga practice then Ubud is the yoga capital of Bali where you’ll find famous yoga retreats like The Yoga Barn & Radiantly Alive Yoga which are close by. Follow this up with a healthy lunch at Bali Buda & Earth Cafe or perhaps amazing food at the popular Milk and Madu or Betelnut.
For those that want to do some shopping head to the Ubud Markets which are only 1.9 km away where you can bargain with locals for those Bali souvenirs. You can also walk up and down Jalan Raya Ubud and Monkey Forest Road which is packed with shops selling clothes, jewellery, artwork and souvenirs.
When you stay at Villa The Lokha there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Ubud holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa The Lokha well in advance.
- Luggage Storage
- Bar and restaurant plus there is room service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fitness Center
- Sauna, spa and yoga
- Shuttle Service
- 24-hour security
- House keeping
Low Season :
Suite Villa AUD 213
Luxury Pool Villa AUD 355
Presidential Pool Villa AUD 749
- 5 January – 30 June
Peak Season :
Suite Villa AUD 260
Luxury Pool Villa AUD 402
Presidential Pool Villa AUD 843
- 1 July – 31 August
- 23 December – 4 January 2023
Rate is subject to 21% tax and service
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast served at our Bukit Cinta Restaurant
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
- Complimentary shuttle to Ubud Center based on scheduled
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea and 10 minutes back shoulder massage per person during afternoon tea served from 15:00 – 17:00.
- Complimentary using Gym room, Kid Club and Bicycle bases availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villas, Resort and around
- Complimentary Daily Resort Activities on schedule ie (Morning Village walk, Balinese Dance Lesson, Towel Folding)
- Complimentary Tropical fruits basket upon arrival
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Free 2 bottles of mineral water daily
- Turn down service
We stayed for 2 nights here and it was a pleasant experience where we can enjoy relaxing atmosphere, good view and weather as well. We love the big rooms and the nice view.the breakfast was okay but it lacked of variety, we love the chilly because it's so spicy. Staffs were really nice and helpful. Pool was good and clean & well maintained.
The hotel located quiet far from the main road, the nearest local food and it might be difficult to reach if you don't have any vehicle. But it's okay if you're just staying there just to enjoy the view and atmosphere. Other than that we'd love to be back soon on our next visit to ubud.
Trip Advisor Reviewed December 2019
We stayed at Lokha hotel after a few days in Nusa Dua.
The location of this hotel is perfect to visit Ubud. It is only 30 minutes walk (count 20 minutes by car) and the walk is so relaxing and peaceful. Shouldn’t be missed.
Our room on 4th floor was nice with a great view on the forest.
Breakfast is ok, we tasted sambal ( chilli/ shallots/ coconut oil sauce). I wish they would have local fruits jam though.
The pool is nice and fresh. They have a spa but we didn’t try it as we went outside just opposite the hotel.
They also have a small free afternoon tea ( tea and a few cakes).
From the hotel it is just 30 min to the rice terraces ( not the UNESCO ones) but they were already very nice. Worth going in the morning for perfect light.
Outside the hotel they is a good choice of restaurants/ cafes with lovely view on the rice fields.
The staff at the hotel are really helpful and they offer transportation at the same price quoted outside the hotel.
Forget Kuta or Nusa Dua this is more like real Bali and worth visiting and this hotel is at the right place to do it.
Trip Advisor Reviewed January 2020
You may also like these other 1 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols