What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Peaceful, private and very tranquil location yet only 15 min to the centre of Ubud
- Absolutely perfect for a couple wanting an intimate getaway in their own private villa that’s affordable
- In house villa staff to cook and clean daily so all you have to do is relax, chill out, find your zen and soak up the fantastic Balinese atmosphere
- Traditional Balinese style design with an open plan tropical feel with gorgeous views
- Private pool and lovely garden area that’s perfect for sun baking.
- 24/7 security
- Great wifi and satellite TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa The Lokha is an amazing 1 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental located in the scenic Ubud area of Bali. An ideal couple’s retreat or romantic getaway villa, it’s private, intimate, cozy and extremely comfortable.
It is located in the village of Keliki and very close to the Wos River. Guests of the villa will definitely enjoy its natural tropical look and feel. This is where you come to escape the rat race , reset the clock and simply enjoy being in a serene location. For couples wanting privacy and a touch if intimacy, this has got to be on your bucket list.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The outdoors of Villa The Lokha is so picturesque that you and your loved one are bound to fall in love with it the moment you walk in. Everywhere you look, there are tall trees, exotic flowers, little water features and in the middle of all this lies the beautiful pool. On one end of the pool are two pool chairs ensuring that you and your partner can sunbathe together or stretch out and relax after a cool swim.
The Living Area
In an open sided wooden building right by the pool is the beautiful living area of Villa The Lokha. It is very traditional, simple yet stylish. Guests can roll up the woven raffia curtains to enjoy a lovely view of their surroundings from the living room or pull them down to create a more intimate and private space. In the living room is a grey sofa bed and a two person wooden dining set where you can sit and enjoy tasty meals or romantic dinners with your partner.
The bedroom of Villa The Lokha is housed in another building and it is just amazing. It has a huge poster bed, wooden table and chair, a sofa right by the window, flat screen TV and sliding glass doors leading right out to the pool. In the en-suite bathroom is a lovely tub where you can enjoy relaxing baths after an exciting day spent on the island.
Staff and Services
At Villa The Lokha, everything for your comfort and convenience has been thought of and provided. Pleasant and efficient staff is on hand to see to your needs and the villa offers a shuttle service which takes you into the lovely town of Ubud.
Around Villa The Lokha, Ubud
Villa The Lokha is just 15 minutes away from Central Ubud and here guests will find the best restaurants, bars, yoga studios and plenty of fabulous cafes. A must see is the Elephant Safari Park in Taro, which is not far from the villa as well as the very famous Monkey Forest.
This is a popular Ubud holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book this well in advance.
- Luggage Storage
- Bar and restaurant plus there is room service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fitness Center
- Sauna, spa and yoga
- Shuttle Service
- 24-hour security
- House keeping
Low Season :
Suite Villa AUD 241
Luxury Pool Villa AUD 402
Presidential Pool Villa AUD 849
- 5 January – 30 June
Peak Season :
Suite Villa AUD 295
Luxury Pool Villa AUD 456
Presidential Pool Villa AUD 956
- 1 July – 31 August
- 23 December – 4 January 2021
Rate are subject to 21% tax and service
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast served at our Bukit Cinta Restaurant
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
- Complimentary shuttle to Ubud Center based on scheduled
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea and 10 minutes back shoulder massage per person during afternoon tea served from 15:00 – 17:00.
- Complimentary using Gym room, Kid Club and Bicycle bases availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villas, Resort and around
- Complimentary Daily Resort Activities on schedule ie (Morning Village walk, Balinese Dance Lesson, Towel Folding)
- Complimentary Tropical fruits basket upon arrival
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Free 2 bottles mineral water daily
- Turn down service
You may also like these other 1 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings