What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Very stylish and modern villa in a perfect Jimbaran setting
- Fabulous views from main living areas
- A gorgeous swimming pool that the kids are going to love
- Large open plan tropical holiday living with maximum use of space
- Rooftop lounge area for those afternoon sunset drinks – this villa is the perfect entertainer and one of the best in the Jimbaran Bay area
- Good value considering you are getting a contemporary 4 bedroom villa with chef, butlers and security
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, scooter/car hire, bakeries, delis and pharmacy
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Aiko is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is located on Jalan Lalang Temu which is a quiet lane just off the main road running from Jimbaran Bay right up through the centre of the Bukit Peninsula. This prime hilltop location affords amazing views of Jimbaran Bay for guests of Villa Aiko.
Brand new and ultra-modern in its design, Villa Aiko offers guests four stylish bedrooms, a private infinity pool, a sun deck with a jacuzzi, a children’s playroom, a state-of-the-art kitchen and exceptional hospitality in a fantastic location close to the airport. This is the perfect family holiday villa!
Outdoor and Pool Area
Whether you’ve just woken up to a tropical breakfast, lounging by the pool under the shade of an umbrella or kicking back in the rooftop Jacuzzi enjoying a cold sundowner, the view just keeps getting better with every second. Rest your chin upon your arms on the wall of the infinity pool and gaze out over the ocean whilst considering the seafood meal you will enjoy that evening on the sands of Jimbaran Bay. The kids will love running around on the poolside lawn, before jumping into the shallow section of the pool to cool off.
There are a variety of indoor living spaces for guests to relax and enjoy a spot of TV or maybe a fine dining experience. Downstairs guests will find the fully equipped kitchen and more formal dining table offering air-conditioned comfort. On the upper floor is an open-sided space with a huge sofa and a large flat screen. A library with a cooling leather lounge suite is perfect for a bit of solitude and the kid’s room has its own TV, colourful beanbags and games to play. Ask the villa staff to arrange a traditional massage for you in the private spa room or even a pedicure while you sit back in the specially designed leather armchair.
Waking up in your king-size bed will be a pleasure as you roll over and take in the gorgeous views over the surrounding greenery to Jimbaran Bay. The en-suite bathroom with its glass roof and walls feature a built-in soaking tub with views of the bay and access to the outdoor roof deck.
The three guest bedrooms provide king-size beds and beautifully appointed en-suites. Polished timber floors, wall art in natural tones and stylish floor rugs marriage perfectly, while floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors provide dazzling views over Jimbaran Bay.
Staff and Services
The very well trained and experienced staff, including butlers, housekeepers, talented in-house chefs and villa managers all work in unison to ensure you are exceptionally well taken care of during your stay. With an abundance of local knowledge, the staff will be able to assist you with selecting local restaurants, beach locations, day trips and adventure tours.
Around the Villa Aiko, Jimbaran ( amazing views & close to the beach!! )
Villa Aiko is a 5-minute drive from Jimbaran Bay and its famous seafood restaurants on the sand. A lovely sandy beach, with very small if any waves at all is a favourite for families with small children. There is also the Samasta Lifestyle Village nearby which has shops, cafes, day spas and rooftop bars with sensational views.
The Bukit Peninsula is packed with great beaches such as Uluwatu, Bingin, Dreamlands, Padang and Balangan as well as restaurants, great cafes and an 18 – hole championship golf course. Surfers will love the proximity to Uluwatu and parents will like to be able to take the kids for a seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay. If you feel like shopping then the Jimbaran area has ample shops but for the full experience head to Seminyak which is only 30 min away by taxi.
This is a popular Jimbaran holiday villa rental so please book Villa Aiko well ahead, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holiday periods.
- Sleeps 8 people (4 king-bedded rooms). 2 additional beds available on request (for an additional charge)
- Living Areas : Indoor dining for 10; 2 indoor lounges; rooftop lounge and dining for 6; playroom; library
- Swimming Pool : 15 x 5 metres
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Entertainment : Bose digital surround-sound music system, iPod docking stations, 6 satellite televisions, 2 DVD players and movies, books as well as games to keep the kids entertained
- For Families : Playroom with DVD library, books, games and doll’s house
- Rooftop jacuzzi tub
- Safety boxes in all bedrooms
- BBQ – please ask the villa manager about organising a BBQ night or dinner party
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Villa manager; cook; pool attendant/gardener; butler; housekeepers; nighttime security guards
- Dining : A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- On Request, Stand by car & driver with extra charge
Low Season AUD 835 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 994 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,138 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,426 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
Hell to Kadek and Wayan who were so friendly and made this holiday so special. Missing you already.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
Located just a few minutes from the sands of Jimbaran Bay and in the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula, Bali Villa Tarana is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is nestled within a quiet villa complex, the Temple Hill Grand Residence. What a great place to chill, unwind and enjoy the company of friends or family.
Villa Jamalu is a magnificent 4 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental perched high on the hilltops of the Bukit Peninsula and just a few minutes from the very popular Jimbaran Bay Beach with all those fabulous beachside restaurants. The villa has all the amenities to satisfy the whole family from a wonderful infinity pool, private […]
Set amid the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula in the seaside suburb of Jimbaran, Villa Adenium is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & offers lavish tropical living amid comfortable contemporary design elements. Here guests can enjoy all the best attractions from world-class dining, white sandy beaches, exceptional surf spots, world-class golf courses the […]
Located on Bali’s southernmost tip of the Bukit Peninsula in Jimbaran, Villa Teana is the perfect 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental. You will have access to an array of Bali’s best beaches and popular tourist attractions along with water sports and fantastic dining options of all descriptions. Only 15 minutes from the airport and […]
Perched on the cliff tops of the Bukit Peninsula’s foothills, overlooking the waters of Jimbaran Bay, Villa Magna is a modern 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental, perfect for a family getaway or a group of friends. Situated within the safe confines of the exclusive Temple Hill Villa Estate, the villa provides guests with easy access to an array of pristine beaches and all the fun water sports activities at nearby Jimbaran Bay & Nusa Dua. You’re only 500 metres to Jimbaran Beach and 2.6 km to The Rock Bar. What a central location!
Villa Princess Kimmy is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is set amid a group of luxurious villas in a private villa estate ( Temple Hill Residence ) just a few minutes ( 500 metres ) from the idyllic waters of Jimbaran Bay. Plus you are only 200 metres to Samasta Lifestyle Village, 2.6 km to The Rock Bar & 4.8 km to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Great location for a beach style holiday with the family.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols