What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Villa Briana is in a top location close to the beach as well as all the best shops, restaurants, great cafes, yoga studios, gyms, day spas & bars in Seminyak.
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, supermarkets, car / scooter hire, health food shops, delis, bakeries & convenience stores
- Great for the kids as your close to the Finns Recreation Club & Splash Park
- This is a perfect family friendly villa for those who want to experience what it’s like staying in a villa while on holiday in Bali without the heavy price tag
- Very modern bedrooms & bathrooms
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Open plan tropical living with a great pool and garden area
- Private, safe & very secure
- In house Balinese staff to cook and clean – this is incredible value!
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our friendly reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Briana is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers holiday makers exceptional value, whilst providing a deluxe level of private holiday accommodation and a great location, right near the beach.
Beautifully appointed and recently constructed, Villa Briana provides guests with modern amenities for a very comfortable stay in Bali. The villa is suitable for friends or a small family wanting to be close to the beach and just a stroll along the sand or quick scooter or taxi ride to all of Seminyak’s and Canggu’s most popular attractions; restaurants, cafes, shops and more.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The garden is a picture perfect setting of tropical magic a high wall surrounds your private pool area with exotic greenery and a well manicured lawn by the pool which is simply perfect for lots of sun baking, down time and playing with the kids or chilling out with your best friends. Two rattan sun lounges are waiting for guests to enjoy the balmy Bali sun, the peace and tranquility of this ideal Seminyak location.
The living area is an open-sided pavilion looking directly onto the pool and garden. There’s a comfortable black sofa where you can relax and enjoy the view, a kitchenette allows you to do some cooking and a dining table for four. There are lots of grocery stores nearby so you can easily stock up on your supplies and alcohol.
A separate pavilion houses the two bedrooms, they are bright and airy with large sliding doors opening to the pool. Both rooms feature premium bedding, large flat-screen TV’s and air-conditioning. The en-suites are clean and bright with spacious rain shower stalls.
Staff & Services
The friendly Balinese staff will prepare daily breakfast for you and the villa will be cleaned daily. If you need to hire a scooter or maybe book a day trip just ask the staff and they will be happy to assist.
Around Villa Briana, Seminyak
The villa is located just off Jalan Batu Belig which is a 5 min scooter or taxi ride to Seminyak’s Jalan Petitenget where the Potato Head Beach Club & Ku De Ta is located. Closer to the villa you will find lots of restaurants and cafes such as Strawberry Fields, Wicked Ribs and Slippery Stone. You can easily walk to the beach with the kids where you will find La Laguna & the newly built day club Tropicola and a little further along Finns Beach Club (great for kids as there are trampolines, water slides and ten pin bowling).
There are lots of beach cafes nearby and you can stroll along the sand all the way to Ku de ta and Double Six Beach as well for a sunset cocktail or cold Bintang. If you fancy a coffee fix then the popular Pison or Livinstones is nearby. For the ladies who want the best manicure in Bali make sure you go to Think Pink Nails.
Literally 5 minutes from the villa is the hugely popular restaurant & cafe area of Berawa. There are heaps of places to go for a great meal here. Try: Milk & Madu ( with a playground area for the kids), Two Trees, Milu by Nook, Hungry Bird and Bottega.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Briana well in advance as this is a really popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2 large bedrooms with king size double beds. All bedrooms feature luxury King Koil beds, Air conditioning, TV, DVD, fans, large wardrobes, quality linen and there is one safety box to store your valuables
- 2 half open style en-suite bathroom with showers, internal vanity’s and lots of extras such as soaps and hair shampoo
- Open style, fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Swimming Pool 5 x 3 m – ideal for the family
- 2 Flat screen TV in all the bedrooms as well as cable TV
Villa Manager who can organise dinner reservations, tours, car hire, massages etc, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff house keeper. This means all you have to do is relax and let the staff take care of you.
Low Season AUD 314 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 412 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 493 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
This villa request Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to villa during the guest stay.
I am definitely coming back to stay here again next time we are in Bali.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Anyone who knows Seminyak knows the iconic beach club, Ku De Ta and not more than 200 meters away is the stylish 2 bedroom holiday villa rental; Santa Rosa. The villa is built over two floors & boasts exceptionally spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, spacious and chic bedrooms but it’s the azure pool that […]
The famed architect, Stephan Remini is responsible for creating Villa Nyaman lavish 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in the most sort of part of fashionable Seminyak. Located down a quiet and private lane with complex security, Villa Nyaman allows guests to take a leisurely stroll to Oberoi Street at the very popular Ultimo Restaurant […]
Villa Zensa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is tucked down a quiet lane off Jalan Mertasari so you can easily walk to all the shops, fabulous restaurants and cool cafes located along the famous Oberoi Street. A fantastic villa with all the modern comforts you will need, the villa offers the […]
Villa Abida is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is tucked away in a quiet lane just at the top of Jalan Kaya Ayu, otherwise known as Seminyak’s famed “Eat Street”. Villa Abida is a peaceful tropical retreat in a prime location. With its bespoke design features and ultra stylish furnishings and décor, […]
Villa Esterin is beautiful 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a true sense of Balinese architecture combined with a wonderful tropical garden. The villa accommodates up to 4 guests with a private pool, friendly staff and easy access to a lots of popular cafes, restaurants, chic boutiques, day spas, yoga studios and also Double […]
Villa Tis is an lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a central Seminyak location, in a quiet lane Villa Tis puts its guests on the doorstep of the most sought after area in Seminyak. Guests will enjoy a short 5min stroll to the beach at La Lucciola and the likes of Ku De […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings