Do you want to stay somewhere peaceful & quiet yet close to the beach, surf, shops and lively tourist hot spots?
Pererenan Beach & the Pererenan area is the place to be & rent your holiday villa!
The beach in Pererenan is pristine as can be with volcanic black sands, the most gorgeous sunset imaginable, great surfing waves and on top of that, Pererenan Beach is still wonderfully quiet. However, just a few minutes down the coastline towards Echo Beach, there are beach bars, cafes, restaurants, local vendors, day spas & shops to explore. Pererenan gives you the possibility to enjoy tranquillity, see the Bali of yesteryear & entertainment at the same time.
Most people that holiday in Canggu don’t really know much about the Pererenan area, but for those that have stayed here; absolutely love it and keep on coming back to the Pererenan Beach area whenever they holiday in Bali. They’ll never go anywhere else. It’s chilled out and has a fantastic “Bali beach’ vibe without the traffic, noise & chaos of the more touristy areas.
Pererenan beach highlights:
- Only 10 minutes by scooter or car to Canggu’s popular Batu Bolong area which is an extremely popular tourist shopping, cafe and dining area
- You can walk from Pantai Pererenan (the beach) to Echo beach in Canggu as there’s a newly built pathway ( it takes about 5 min )
- Amazing surf spot
- Lovely cafes and restaurants without the crowds
- This is what Seminyak was like 15 years ago – you get a real sense of village life here
- Friendly locals
- Seminyak is 40 min away where you can shop & dine out
- Picture perfect Bali sunsets
- Great area for families or friends that want a chilled out holiday and the beach is within walking distance
- Most of the villas to rent are larger and cater for group holidays
- Some of these villas are great for your wedding party