UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Right in the heart of Seminyak’s attractions; bars, restaurants, chic day spas, hip cafes and boutique shops – it’s all there right on your door step. You could not get a better or more central location
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, deli’s, convenience stores, patisseries, bakeries, health food shops, yoga studios, gyms, bottle shops, car / scooter hire, Eat Street & taxis
- Beach is only 5-10 minutes away which is perfect for those afternoon sunsets
- Chic and very stylish interior design with an open plan tropical feel – enjoy those balmy Balinese nights here with your guests or family.
- Full security
- Fabulous swimming pool with shallow end for the kids
- Bale by the pool for relaxation
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Damai is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your own private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode.
Situated just off Jalan Drupadi guests can easily walk to the most popular parts of vibrant Seminyak and also the beach where you can enjoy the surf and fantastic beach bars to welcome in stunning sunsets.
The villa is suited to a family or group of friends looking for a well priced and conveniently located villa.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Guests are greeted by the calming ambience of a koi fish pond upon entering the three bedroom holiday hideaway. The outstretched swimming pool plays centre stage tiled in beautiful natural stone the pool features a Jacuzzi at the far end, perfect for young kids to play in safety and the pool side bale offers respite from the tropical rays to enjoy a book or maybe an afternoon nap. The garden is bursting with tropical beauty; tall palms, tropical plants and flowers cap off this divine setting.
The Living Area
The living area is open-plan with a well equipped modern kitchen at one end, packed with appliances; guests are welcome to do any cooking. There’s a rustic solid timber dining table and a matching lounge suite with soft cushions where you can watch the international TV on a large flat-screen. There are bi-folding doors along one side of the room facing the pool so guests can open them wide and enjoy the tropical outdoors or closed to relax in air-conditioned comfort.
At the far end of the garden there is a standalone pavilion housing the master suite with its own private patio housing an antique sofa so you can enjoy the garden views. Fully air-conditioned this suite features dark solid timbers, a premium king size bed with sheer white netting and a large flat-screen. A fish pond in the en-suite is a highlight not to be outdone by the great soaking tub and monsoon shower. The two guest suites are equally palatial and furnished with the same rustic charm of the master suite, these are also locate in private bungalows with beautiful open-air tropical en-suites and complete with all modern amenities.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Damai is led by the very warm and friendly villa manager, supported by a team of highly trained chefs, butlers and maids the staff will take great care of you during your stay. The staff will be more than happy to do grocery shopping for you and prepare any meals day or night upon request. Should you need a babysitter or transportation the staff will handle everything.
Around Villa Damai, Seminyak
The villa is perfectly located for you to take full advantage of the best parts of Seminyak, turn left onto Jalan Drupadi and you, will come to the top end of Jalan Oberoi, Eat Street where you are spoilt with choice, fashionable boutiques, trendy cafes and bars and great restaurants are all there. There are also great cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee fix. Try; Revolver, Souq, Cafe Moca, Monsieur Spoon (serving amazing croissants & pastries) & even Starbucks.
Turn right onto Jalan Drupadi and you will come to Seminyak Beach where you can chill out on the brightly colored beanbags and enjoy amazing sunsets with a cold Bintang or cocktail. Cocoon Beach Club just a few hundred meters along the sand has great seafood. The villa is in a fabulous location where everything is within easy walking distance.
Visit Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Kiln, Mrs Sippy as well as loads of really well known restaurants such as Sisterfields, MamaSan & Cornerhouse. As an added bonus Seminyak Square where there are lots of shops and a supermarket / deli is also close by.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Damai well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms, all with king-sized bedrooms, all with semi outdoor en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space. All beds have mosquito nets, bedroom doors with an additional screen door. Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom. Hairdryers in every room
- Living Area : Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- Private swimming pool 48m2 with shallow step-in, pool side bale great for massages and snoozing, lying chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels, outside shower
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Entertainment : DVD/CD player, music streamed throughout the villa
- Additional Facilities : Private off-street parking, back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24 hour security service
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- Fully staffed by a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and pool attendant and security guards
Low Season AUD 517 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 550 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 739 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 792 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards
- Safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We would recommend this place without any hesitation to anyone looking for a villa in Seminyak.
A massive thanks to Ina and Christina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this for us!
The villa overall was meticulously maintained and spotless.
Pool and outside areas were also unbelievable. The kids had an absolutely fabulous time running in and out of the pool while we were happy just to kick backhand enjoy the relaxing ambiance.
Proximity to the shops and beach was also a huge added bonus and getting anywhere was really easy ( less than 10-15 min by taxi - which the villa manager organised).
For the price, location and impeccable facilities this villa gets a 10 out of 10.
Lovely and very spacious bedrooms with a wonderful pool and garden area which our 2 youngest daughters loved.
All the villa staff were happy and we'll miss those healthy breakfasts prepared for us each morning.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Really tropical and charming, Villa Seriska Satu is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a Balinese double-storey holiday home located in a fabulous location right in the middle of all the action; the beach, Eat Street, stylish day spas & loads of shops.
Villa Gallici is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi, perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to be close to Seminyak Beach and all the fun spots that Seminyak has to offer. This chic little tropical abode is complete with modern amenities, stylish bedrooms and living […]
Villa Poppy is a traditional Balinese style holiday villa that’s perfect for your next Balinese getaway. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has lots of room, space and a real sense that your staying in a tropical oasis. Once your inside this large villa you will feel as though your in your own private […]
Villa Entrada is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated on the border of fashionable Seminyak and on the inland side of Sunset Road. This luxurious villa is brand new, featuring contemporary design and a large private pool, built over two levels, the villa offers plenty of space and privacy for guests. The villa […]
Villa Rama Sita in Seminyak is a fantastic traditional Balinese bungalow that has been completely renovated. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental accommodates 6 guests. The villas highly sought after absolute prime location, beautiful established tropical gardens, private pool and wonderfully friendly staff make this one of our most popular villas. On top of […]
Villa Miro is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is the epitome of modern tropical living, situated along the most sort after part of vibrant Seminyak, on Jalan Oberoi, guests can easily walk to all the best restaurants, cafes, spas, yoga studios and beach clubs and of course Seminyak Beach. This 3 bedroom […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings