What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Right in the heart of Seminyak’s attractions; bars, restaurants, chic day spas, hip cafes and boutique shops – it’s all there right on your doorstep. You could not get a better or more central location
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, deli’s, convenience stores, patisseries, bakeries, health food shops, yoga studios, gyms, bottle shops, car/scooter hire, Eat Street & taxis
- Beach is only 5-10 minutes away which is perfect for those afternoon sunsets
- Chic and very stylish interior design with an open plan tropical feel – enjoy those balmy Balinese nights here with your guests or family.
- Full security
- Fabulous swimming pool with shallow end for the kids
- Bale by the pool for relaxation
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Damai is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your own private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode.
Situated just off Jalan Drupadi guests can easily walk to the most popular parts of vibrant Seminyak and also the beach where you can enjoy the surf and fantastic beach bars to welcome in stunning sunsets.
The villa is suited to a family or group of friends looking for a well priced and conveniently located villa.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Guests are greeted by the calming ambience of a koi fish pond upon entering the three-bedroom holiday hideaway. The outstretched swimming pool plays centre stage tiled in beautiful natural stone the pool features a Jacuzzi at the far end, perfect for young kids to play in safety and the poolside bale offers respite from the tropical rays to enjoy a book or maybe an afternoon nap. The garden is bursting with tropical beauty; tall palms, tropical plants and flowers cap off this divine setting.
The Living Area
The living area is open-plan with a well equipped modern kitchen at one end, packed with appliances; guests are welcome to do any cooking. There’s a rustic solid timber dining table and a matching lounge suite with soft cushions where you can watch the international TV on a large flat screen. There are bi-folding doors along one side of the room facing the pool so guests can open them wide and enjoy the tropical outdoors or closed to relax in air-conditioned comfort.
At the far end of the garden, there is a standalone pavilion housing the master suite with its own private patio housing an antique sofa so you can enjoy the garden views. Fully air-conditioned this suite features dark solid timbers, a premium king size bed with sheer white netting and a large flat screen. A fish pond in the en-suite is a highlight not to be outdone by the great soaking tub and monsoon shower. The two guest suites are equally palatial and furnished with the same rustic charm as the master suite, these are also located in private bungalows with beautiful open-air tropical en-suites and complete with all modern amenities.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Damai is led by the very warm and friendly villa manager, supported by a team of highly trained chefs, butlers and maids the staff will take great care of you during your stay. The staff will be more than happy to do grocery shopping for you and prepare any meals day or night upon request. Should you need a babysitter or transportation the staff will handle everything.
Around Villa Damai, Seminyak
The villa is perfectly located for you to take full advantage of the best parts of Seminyak, turn left onto Jalan Drupadi and you, will come to the top end of Jalan Oberoi, Eat Street where you are spoilt with choice, fashionable boutiques, trendy cafes and bars and great restaurants are all there. There are also great cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee fix. Try; Revolver, Souq, Cafe Moca, Monsieur Spoon (serving amazing croissants & pastries) & even Starbucks.
Turn right onto Jalan Drupadi and you will come to Seminyak Beach where you can chill out on the brightly coloured beanbags and enjoy amazing sunsets with a cold Bintang or cocktail. Cocoon Beach Club just a few hundred meters along the sand has great seafood. The villa is in a fabulous location where everything is within easy walking distance.
Visit Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Kiln, Mrs Sippy as well as loads of really well-known restaurants such as Sisterfields, MamaSan & Cornerhouse. As an added bonus Seminyak Square where there are lots of shops and a supermarket/deli is also close by.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Damai well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms, all with king-sized bedrooms, all with semi-outdoor en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space. All beds have mosquito nets, bedroom doors with an additional screen door. Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom. Hairdryers in every room
- Living Area: Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- Private swimming pool 48m2 with shallow step-in, poolside bale great for massages and snoozing, lying chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels, outside shower
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Entertainment: DVD/CD player, music streamed throughout the villa
- Additional Facilities: Private off-street parking, backup generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8 am – 4 pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7 am-11 pm
- Professional 24 hour security service
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- Fully staffed by a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and pool attendant and security guards
Low Season AUD 423 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 450 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 605 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 648 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards
- Safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We would recommend this place without any hesitation to anyone looking for a villa in Seminyak.
A massive thanks to Ina and Christina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this for us!
The villa overall was meticulously maintained and spotless.
Pool and outside areas were also unbelievable. The kids had an absolutely fabulous time running in and out of the pool while we were happy just to kick backhand enjoy the relaxing ambiance.
Proximity to the shops and beach was also a huge added bonus and getting anywhere was really easy ( less than 10-15 min by taxi - which the villa manager organised).
For the price, location and impeccable facilities this villa gets a 10 out of 10.
Lovely and very spacious bedrooms with a wonderful pool and garden area which our 2 youngest daughters loved.
All the villa staff were happy and we'll miss those healthy breakfasts prepared for us each morning.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Watie is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers affordable Seminyak accommodation for up to 6 guests on a holiday budget in exciting Seminyak. All rooms have private en-suites, a spacious open-air living concept, your own private pool and wonderful staff to take great care of throughout your stay. Centrally located just off Sunset Road you are a short walk to Jalan Dhyana Pura as well as Seminyak’s famous Eat Street and just a 5 min drive to the Seminyak Beach and the many famous beach clubs along its shores: KU DE TA, Potato Head, Tropicola & the fabulous Cafe Del Mar.
Villa Kebun is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is the perfect family holiday villa, located in a quiet street just one block back from Double Six Beach on the Seminyak side. You can easily walk to the beach with the kids and explore all the cafes, family-friendly restaurants and boutiques along Jalan […]
Villa Jerami is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is situated in a private villa complex in the cosmopolitan postcode of trendy Seminyak. Guests will be within an easy walk of all the chic boutiques, great restaurants and fabulous cafes that this area is famous for. The villa is a pleasant mix of […]
Villa Kyah is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sits at the end of a quiet lane within the safe confines of a secure gated holiday villa complex. The villa provides peace and serenity away from the central tourist area; however, it will take you no more than 5 minutes by scooter or taxi to be at Seminyak’s favourite tourist hub Jalan Oberoi,“ Eat Street”. Plus you only 700m to Mama San restaurant, 1.6 km to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & Bintang Supermarket – how amazing!!
Villa Anjali Orange is a beautiful 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located in a quiet lane in the centre of sophisticated and fashionable Seminyak. Part of Anjali Villas, this Balinese-inspired luxury villa features a perfect blend of traditional elegance, natural beauty and modern luxuries. With a central location ( 300 metres to Petitenget Street & 1.1 km to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall ) this villa is a winner.
Villa Bewa is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that has been fully renovated. Villa Bewa boasts a fantastic location, tucked in a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi so you can walk to Double Six Beach, enjoy shopping at the nearby shops, take the kids out for dinner at great restaurants, pop […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings