What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Located in the heart of the Seminyak area – close to shops, restaurants, fabulous cafes and bars
- Great value as your getting your own private pool 4-bedroom villa in this popular Seminyak area
- Open plan tropical holiday villa living
- Large swimming pool with a shallow end for the kids – this is a family-friendly villa
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, deli’s, health food shops, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms & car/scooter hire
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Esha II is a tropical fusion of contemporary design with traditional Balinese architectural overflows. This 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak is serviced by friendly Balinese staff, its strategic location just a few hundred meters from Jalan Oberoi makes it even more appealing. Four bedrooms offer very comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests, however, it can be rented with the adjoining Eshina Villa to provide a 7 bedroom option, ideal for families and groups of friends.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The swimming pool is crystal clear, its L-shaped design provides a deep section so you can dive straight in to cool off and a shallower section is perfect for younger children. The staff can arrange a pool safety fence before your arrival if you are travelling with young children. Double sized rattan sunbeds with fresh soft beach towels and the smell of coconut tanning oil will set you into holiday mode immediately.
The villas interior retro design and vibrant furnishings give it a stylish and unique aspect. The use of polished cement offers a cooling element to the open-air tropical living space adding a chic industrial design element as well. Red is the colour of choice with shades of black, the modern kitchen’s island bench done out in polished cement has 6 bar stools so you can gather here for breakfast and offer cooking tips and dinner time. The rustic timber dining table seats 8 with vibrant red designer chairs and a half-moon lounge offers a relaxing spot to enjoy some TV.
4 Modern bedrooms with air-con
The two master bedroom suites are located on the ground floor with large doors opening to the pool area, both featuring super-sized king beds with chic modern art adorning the walls. The en-suites boast soaking tubs and rain showers and fancy art on the walls. An industrial-inspired staircase leads you to the two guest rooms, one with a king-size bed and the other twin beds each with a private en-suite.
Staff & Services
The staff ( villa manager, concierge, butler ) at Villa Esha II are going to make your holiday even more enjoyable, they will attend to your every need, whether it be providing extra catering services, arranging transport, offering local advice, providing babysitter and in-house spa services.
Around Villa Esha II, Seminyak ( sensational Eat Street location!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a few hundred meters from the Cornerhouse on Jalan Oberoi, ‘Eat Street’ which is where all the most popular restaurants such as Ultimo, Mama San, Bikini and Sisterfields are located. Here you will also find a couple of great nightspots including La Favela, Red Carpet and Motel Mexicola.
You can walk to Seminyak Beach and the famous Ku de ta & Potato Head Beach Clubs where you can swim, surf, people watch and sunbake all day long. There are also loads of cafes nearby where you can take the kids for a bite to eat. Make sure you go to Revolver, Expat.Roasters, Sea Circus, Kim Soo, Kynd Community and Cornerhouse at the top of Eat Street.
Travelling with kids? Take them for a surf lesson at Double Six beach where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour or to Waterbom Bali in Kuta where there are massive waterslides. For dinner there are burgers and BossMan and Grill’d opposite Seminyak Village and for dessert, there is the best gelato at Gusto in Kerobokan. For a fun day out with the family head to the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud or perhaps sunset photos and the holy Hindu Tanah Lot Temple on the water.
For the ladies who enjoy some pampering you are in luck as there are loads of day spas near the villa where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Spring Day Spa, Wellbeing, The Shampoo Lounge, Therapy Day Spa at the top of Jalan Kayu Aya and The Blow Bar. If you want to spend the day shopping all you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there. Here you’ll find lots of shopping options where you can buy clothes, jewellery, homewares. There is also the Seminyak Flea Market next to KU DE TA where you can bargain with locals for souvenirs. For more shopping options grab a Blue Bird taxi and make your way to Legian or the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta.
This is a popular villa to rent in Seminyak so if you’re planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Esha II well in advance.
- 4 large master bedrooms with 3 king-size double beds & (1) one with 2 twin singles beds that can be formed into a double bed
- All bedrooms have their own open style en suite bathroom, flat-screen TV’s, DVD’s, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box, robe, reading light and hair dryers
- The ensuite bathroom has showers, large vanity’s, large mirrors, toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos etc
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a large 5 burner gas oven, large refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, toaster, kettles and relevant utensils and crockery
- The kitchen bench also has a breakfast bar area with 6 stools
- The dining area has a large table and 8 red retro style dining chairs large rattan chairs
- Pool Fence is available upon request with an additional charge. Advance booking is strongly required
- Free wifi internet connection is available throughout the villa – the wifi is fast and very reliable
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hairstylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arranged at your villa at a nominal cost
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with cost AUD 0
- During your stay in our villa, we can provide an English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper
- Full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
Low Season AUD 838 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 14 June (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season AUD 885 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 13 February – 19 February (Chinese New Year)
- 27 March – 4 April (Easter Week)
- 15 June – 30 September
Peak Season AUD 1,202 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2023
Rates are including tax & service charges.
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
- Villa’s standard daily breakfast for 2 people per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Lulito is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & features beautiful colonial homestead architecture and four beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms. An absolute gem of a holiday villa, in one of the best locations in Seminyak. Beautiful living and accommodation pavilions offer the very best of furnishings while your private pool is the centrepiece of this idyllic setting. The iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club is a leisurely 5 min stroll from the villa along with the best restaurants Seminyak has to offer such as La Lucciola, Metis & Mama San.
Akara Villas is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is part of an exclusive private villa estate in what has now become the most fashionable part of the Seminyak strip along Jalan Petitenget. Villa Akara is a wonderful holiday villa that is the epitome of luxury tropical living where you will experience warm […]
Villa Anggun is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental that can sleep up to 10 guests. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi you will be within walking distance to a vast array of day spas ( Espace, Jari Menari & The Shampoo Lounge ), boutiques, cafes like Shelter & the Corner House, restaurants and most importantly your close to Seminyak & Double Six beach! Villa Anggun is in a central and very handy location.
Lataliana Villa is a delightful 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. It’s in a great Seminyak area and it enjoys a central location & is minutes away from everything well known such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Mrs Sippy, Seminyak Square & Seminyak Village. This villa is perfect for large groups or families wanting to experience luxurious holiday villa living close to all the action of Seminyak’s popular Eat Street. Time spent here will leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and completely rejuvenated.
Are you looking for something truly luxurious, at the higher end of the Seminyak holiday villa rental market, for up to 8 guests? Well, here it is, Villa Casa Evaliza is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. It offers that real Balinese themed architecture with the best of luxurious appointments and is located only […]
Villa Issi is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & one word that comes to mind is ‘perfection’. Villa Issi represents the epitome of modern luxury living. This architecturally designed masterpiece houses four beautiful bedrooms amid tropical landscaped gardens at the end of a quiet lane and just 300 metres to Double Six Beach, 500 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 900 metres to Mama San Bali. If you love your food, shopping and being near the beach then Villa Issi is the ideal holiday villa escape.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols