- Breakfast included
- Located in the heart of the Seminyak area – close to shops, restaurants, fabulous cafes and bars.
- Great value as you get your own private pool 4-bedroom villa in this popular Seminyak area
- Open-plan tropical holiday villa living
- Large swimming pool with a shallow end for the kids – this is a family-friendly villa.
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, health food shops, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms & car/scooter hire
- FREE airport pick-up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Esha II Seminyak, 4 bedrooms
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Esha II is a tropical fusion of contemporary design with traditional Balinese architectural overflows. This 4-bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak is serviced by friendly Balinese staff; its strategic location, just a few hundred meters from Jalan Oberoi, makes it even more appealing. Four bedrooms offer very comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests; however, it can be rented with the adjoining Eshina Villa to provide a 7 bedroom option, ideal for families and groups of friends.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The swimming pool is crystal clear; its L-shaped design provides a deep section so you can dive straight in to cool off, and a shallower section is perfect for younger children. The staff can arrange a pool safety fence before your arrival if you are travelling with young children. Double-sized rattan sunbeds with fresh soft beach towels and the smell of coconut tanning oil will immediately set you into holiday mode.
The villa’s interior retro design and vibrant furnishings give it a stylish and unique aspect. The use of polished cement offers a cooling element to the open-air tropical living space, adding a chic industrial design element. Red is the colour of choice with shades of black; the modern kitchen’s island bench, done out in polished cement, has 6 bar stools so you can gather here for breakfast and offer cooking tips and dinner time. The rustic timber dining table seats 8, vibrant red designer chairs, and a half-moon lounge offers a relaxing spot to enjoy some TV.
4 Modern bedrooms with air-con
The two master bedroom suites are on the ground floor with large doors opening to the pool area, featuring super-sized king beds with chic modern art adorning the walls. The en-suites boast soaking tubs, rain showers, and fancy art on the walls. An industrial-inspired staircase leads you to the two guest rooms, one with a king-size bed and the other with twin beds, each with a private en-suite.
Staff & Services
The staff (villa manager, concierge, butler) at Villa Esha II will make your holiday even more enjoyable; they will attend to your every need, whether it be providing extra catering services, arranging transport, offering local advice, providing babysitter and in-house spa services.
Around Villa Esha II, Seminyak (sensational Eat Street location)
The villa is just a few hundred meters from the Cornerhouse on Jalan Oberoi, ‘Eat Street, ’ where all the most popular restaurants, such as Ultimo, Mama San, and Sisterfields, are located. You will also find a couple of great nightspots, including La Favela, Red Carpet, The Goat, Nirvana Sports Bar and Motel Mexicola.
You can walk to Seminyak Beach and the famous Ku de ta & Potato Head Beach Clubs, where you can swim, surf, watch, and sunbake all day. There are also loads of cafes nearby where you can take the kids for a bite. Make sure you go to Revolver, Expat. Roasters, Sea Circus, Kim Soo, Kynd Community and he popular Cornerhouse at the top of Eat Street.
Travelling with kids? Take them for a surf lesson at Double Six Beach, where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour or to Waterbom Bali in Kuta, where there are massive waterslides. For dinner, there are burgers and BossMan opposite Seminyak Village, and for dessert, there is the best gelato at Gusto in Kerobokan. For a fun day with the family, head to the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud or perhaps sunset photos and the holy Hindu Tanah Lot Temple on the water.
Day Spas. For the ladies who enjoy pampering, you are in luck, as there are loads of day spas near the villa where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments, head to Spring Day Spa, Wellbeing, The Shampoo Lounge, and Therapy Day Spa at the top of Jalan Kayu Aya.
Shopping. If you want to spend the day shopping, all you need to do is go to Seminyak Square and go from there. You’ll find many shopping options where you can buy clothes, jewellery, and homewares. There is also the Seminyak Flea Market next to KU DE TA, where you can bargain with locals for souvenirs. For more shopping options, grab a Blue Bird taxi and go to Legian or the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta.
When you stay at Villa Esha II, there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Esha II has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since December 2014.
- 4 large master bedrooms with 3 king-size double beds & (1) one with 2 twin singles beds that can be formed into a double bed
- All bedrooms have their own open-style en suite bathroom, flat-screen TVs, DVDs, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box, robes, reading lights and hair dryers.
- The ensuite bathroom has showers, large vanities, large mirrors, a toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos etc.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a large 5 burner gas oven, a large refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, toaster, kettles, relevant utensils, and crockery.
- The kitchen bench also has a breakfast bar area with 6 stools
- The dining area has a large table and 8 red retro-style dining chairs, large rattan chairs
- A pool fence is available upon request with an additional charge. Booking is strongly required
- Free wifi internet connection is available throughout the villa – the wifi is fast and very reliable
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a cool, refreshing drink, a tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, and cool face towels.
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks, coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your breakfast.
- The bathrooms will have towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues.
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hairstylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request. A massage can be arranged at your villa at a nominal cost.
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with cost AUD 0
- During your stay in our villa, we can provide an English-speaking babysitter, a baby crib, and a baby high chair.
- Our staff includes a Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper.
- Full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 847 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 14 June (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season AUD 895 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- Chinese New Year
- Easter Week
- 15 June – 30 September
Peak Season AUD 1,214 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December 2024 – 10 January 2025
Rates include tax & service charges.
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
- Villa’s standard daily breakfast for 2 people per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during the stay
- Daily cleaning service
We have had a lovely time.
The villa - cleanliness 5 star
The villa - pool 5 star
The villa - location 5 star
The villa - everything 5 star.
Trip Advisor Reviewed
Villa questions and answers
View questions from our guests for additional information about the villa
Where is Villa Esha Seminyak II located?
Located in Laksmana, this villa is (0.1 km) from Eat Street and within (5 km) of Seminyak Beach and Kuta Beach. Seminyak Square and Petitenget Beach are also within 10 minutes.
What time is check-out at the villa?
You have to be fully checked out by noon.
Where's the nearest supermarket?
Bintang supermarket is closeby.
Our flight arrives late in the evening from Australia, will someone be there to meet us and let us in the villa?
Yes, you will be met at the villa by the manager.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Banyu Seminyak
Villa Banyu is a 4-bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak featuring a contemporary design & smartly incorporating water elements into its design layout. A beautiful swimming pool and calming fish ponds encircle the living areas and accommodation wings. Plus, it’s in a sensational Seminyak location near Cornerhouse Cafe, Double Six Beach, KU DE TA, Eat Street & Seminyak Village.
Villa Lisabella Seminyak
Villa Lisabella is a 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is an island dream come true. It has open living areas, a sunny garden, a glistening pool, and all the amenities you need for a fabulous Bali getaway with your family or your best friends. 4 modern bedrooms Each of the 4 bedrooms in Villa […]
Villa Intan Seminyak
Villa Intan is a 4-bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is part of the Bugis Villas Estate. A fantastic traditional-style villa with a huge tropical garden and lots of spacious living and sleeping areas is what guests will love when they book their next Bali escape at Villa Intan. Two alang-alang roofed buildings house 4 bedrooms, while the villa offers all the modern appliances, fixtures and fittings, guests need for a comfortable and entertaining holiday escape. This prime Seminyak address will only add to the appeal where you are only 700 metres to Double Six Beach, 400 metres to Bintang Supermarket & 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club!
Villa Mitsouko Seminyak, 4 bedrooms
Villa Mitsouko is a great family 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Batu Belig which offers ease of access to Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa and Batu Belig Beach. The villa can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in beautiful, traditional Joglo pavilions and a spacious garden with a fabulous private pool for plenty of fun-filled days in the sun. The villa is fully serviced, so once you’re inside your private holiday hideaway, all you need to work on is relaxing!!
Villa Metisse Seminyak
Just an easy 10-minute walk to Double Six Beach, Villa Metisse is a 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a boho-chic charm perfect for a family or group wanting a central Seminyak location for their next Bali getaway. This brand-new Seminyak luxury villa will leave you feeling refreshed and completely rejuvenated. Plus, you’re in a super-central Seminyak location only 550 metres from Double Six Beach.
Villa Santi Seminyak
Villa Santi is a great family 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, located in a strategic Seminyak location. Guests will enjoy easy access to the beach at Double Six, as well as Jalan Raya Seminyak and a host of cafes, restaurants, shopping precincts and relaxing day spas. The villa boasts 4 king-size bedrooms, a fabulous pool suited for children with a great outdoor pool bar and BBQ facilities. The villa has all the modern amenities you will need and is fully serviced by friendly Balinese staff. Plus you are only 850 metres to Double Six Beach & 600 metres to Bintang Supermarket – very convenient!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How do I know if the villa is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if the villa is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP! Let us do the searching for you.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Esha II?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa Esha II, you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Esha II in $AUD or $USD?
All prices are Australian dollars when you book your accommodation at Villa Esha II.
Does Villa Esha II have a private swimming pool?
Guests that stay at Villa Esha II will have the exclusive use of a private swimming pool.
How far is Villa Esha II from the nearest ATM?
The nearest cash machine (ATM) to Villa Esha II is only 350 metres away.
Does Villa Esha II have wifi?
Villa Esha II has fast and reliable 4G wifi; guests will be given password access when they check-in. Plus, the wifi is free for the guests to use.
What are family-friendly restaurants near Villa Esha II?
The most popular family-friendly restaurants near Villa Esha II are Sisterfields, Cornerhouse, Naughty Nuris, Revolver, Sea Circus and Johnny Rockets.
What are the closest beach clubs to Villa Esha II in Seminyak?
KU DE TA, Potato Head, Cafe Del Mar and Mano Beach House are the closest beach clubs to Villa Esha II.
How much does it cost to stay at Villa Esha II?
The prices at Villa Esha II will vary depending on the time of year you intend to travel. See dates and prices on this page.
Is Villa Esha II cleaned daily?
Villa Esha II is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas, including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.