What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Located in the heart of the Seminyak area – close to shops, restaurants, fabulous cafes and bars
- Great value as your getting your own private pool 4-bedroom villa in this popular Seminyak area
- Open plan tropical holiday villa living
- Large swimming pool with shallow end for the kids – this is a family friendly villa
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, pharmacy, deli’s, health food shops, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms & car / scooter hire
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Esha II is a tropical fusion of contemporary design with traditional Balinese architectural overflows. This 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak is serviced by friendly Balinese staff, its strategic location just a few hundred meters from Jalan Oberoi makes it even more appealing.
Four bedrooms offer very comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests, however it can be rented with the adjoining Eshina Villa to provide a 7 bedroom option, ideal for families and groups of friends alike.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The swimming pool is crystal clear, its L-shaped design provides a deep section so you can dive straight in to cool off and a shallower section perfect for younger children. The staff can arrange a pool safety fence before your arrival if you are traveling with young children. Double sized rattan sun beds with fresh soft beach towels and the smell of coconut tanning oil will set you into holiday mode immediately.
The villas interior retro design and vibrant furnishings give it a stylish and unique aspect. The use of polished cement offers a cooling element to the open-air tropical living space adding a chic industrial design element as well. Red is the colour of choice with shades of black, the modern kitchen’s island bench done out in polished cement has 6 bar stools so you can gather here for breakfast and offer cooking tips and dinner time. The rustic timber dining table seats 8 with vibrant red designer chairs and a half moon lounge offers a relaxing spot to enjoy some TV.
4 Modern bedrooms
The two master bedroom suites are located on the ground floor with large doors opening to the pool area, both featuring super sized king beds with chic modern art adorning the walls. The en-suites boast soaking tubs and rain showers and fancy art on the walls. An industrial inspired staircase lead you to the two guest rooms, one with a king size bed and the other twin beds each with private en-suite.
Staff & Services
The staff ( villa manager, concierge, butler ) at Villa Esha II are going to make your holiday even more enjoyable, they will attend to your every need, whether it be providing extra catering services, arranging transport, offering local advice, providing babysitter and in-house spa services.
Around Villa Esha II, Seminyak ( sensational Eat Street location!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a few hundred meters from the Cornerhouse on Jalan Oberoi, ‘Eat Street’ which is where all the most popular restaurants such as Ultimo, Mama San and Sisterfields are located. Here you will also find a couple of great night spots including La Favela, Red Carpet and Motel Mexicola.
You can walk to Seminyak Beach and the famous Ku de ta Beach Club where you can swim, surf, people watch and sun bake all day long. There are lots of other restaurants & cafes if your coming with children and are looking for affordable, family friendly eating options (Hanks Pizza, Johnny Rockets, Happy Chappy’s, Boss Man Burger & Sisterfields).
For the ladies who enjoy some pampering your in luck as there are loads of day spas near the villa where you can get your hair and nails done. Some of the best are: Spring Day Spa, Wellbeing, The Shampoo Lounge, Therapy and The Blow Bar. If you want to spend the day shopping all you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there. Here you’ll find loads of shopping options where you can buy clothes, jewellery, home wares and souvenirs.
This is a popular villa to rent in Seminyak so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Esha II well in advance.
- 4 large master bedrooms with 3 king size double beds & (1) one with 2 twin singles bed that can be form into double bed
- All bedrooms have their own open style en suite bathroom, flat screen TV’s, DVD’s, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box, robe, reading light and hair dryers
- The ensuite bathroom have showers, large vanity’s, large mirrors, toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos etc
- The kitchen is fully equipped with large 5 burner gas oven, large refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, toaster, kettles and relevant utensils and crockery
- The kitchen bench also has a breakfast bar are with 6 stools
- The dining area has a large table and 8 red retro style dinning chairs large rattan chairs
- Pool Fence is available upon request with additional charge. Advance booking is strongly required
- Free wifi internet connection is available throughout the villa – the wifi is fast and very reliable
- On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hair stylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arrange at your villa at nominal cost
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with cost AUD 0
- During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper
- A full-time house keeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
Low Season AUD 950 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 14 June (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season AUD 1,004 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 13 February – 19 February (Chinese New Year)
- 27 March – 4 April (Easter Week)
- 15 June – 30 September
Peak Season AUD 1,363 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
- Villa’s standard daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Ozamiz is a private pool holiday 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is located in the small alley off Eat Street which is also commonly known as Jalan Kayu Aya. This means the villa is in one of the best positions in Seminyak. You are right on Eat St! The open plan living […]
Seminyak villas – Villa Banyu is a 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak featuring contemporary design & smartly incorporates water elements into its design layout. The living areas and accommodation wings are encircled by a beautiful swimming pool and calming fish ponds. Plus, it’s in a sensational Seminyak location near: Cornerhouse Cafe, Double Six beach, KU DE TA, Eat Street & Seminyak Village.
Villa Mannao is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located on the fringes of bustling Seminyak, surrounded by lush rice fields; the villa provides a peaceful sanctuary just a short drive from Seminyak and Canggu’s popular Berawa and Batu belig areas. The villa is fully serviced by professionally trained staff and features an infinity pool along with two living pavilions with high quality amenities and chic furnishings. Plus it’s only 1.8 km to Petitenget Street & 2.6 km to Potato Head Beach Club.
Are you looking for something truly luxurious, at the higher end of the Seminyak holiday villa rental market, for up to 8 guests? Well here it is, Villa Casa Evaliza is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. It offers that real Balinese themed architecture with the best of luxurious appointments and located only 250 […]
Beautiful tropical Bali villa rental for families or groups Villa Atmo is the perfect holiday retreat for families on their Bali Getaway! This beautiful 4-bedroom villa, located in Batu Belig Seminyak, features tropical architecture inspired by the Javanese Joglo houses and the garden is just lovely and spacious planted with all sorts of tropical plants […]
Villa Pandora is a traditional Balinese 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a large tropical garden, fabulous swimming pool hidden away in the centre of Seminyak. This popular area is famous for it’s shopping boutiques, high-end restaurants, trendy cafes, yoga studios and beach clubs. When you are swimming and relaxing in the gorgeous garden […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings