- Private chef & security
- Perfect family holiday villa with absolutely everything you could want to keep everyone entertained
- A full complement of villa staff to make sure you’re completely pampered throughout your stay
- Sophisticated & very stylish interiors with loads of room – tropical open plan feel
- Gorgeous swimming pool with sublime views over the ocean
- Bedrooms with sensational ocean views
- FREE airport pick up
- 250 metres to Pandawa Beach, 4.4 km to OMNIA Dayclub Bali & 6.8 km to Samasta Lifestyle Village
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, pharmacies & supermarkets
- Well equipped gym
- Close to iconic landmarks such as Uluwatu Beach & famous Jimbaran Bay
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Hamsa Uluwatu
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Hamsa is located in the exclusive Sohamsa Ocean Estate on the edge of the Bukit Peninsula, very close to Pandawa Beach. Situated on cliff tops above the Indian Ocean, you will enjoy unspoiled beaches, great restaurants, Balinese temples and gorgeous ocean views. This 4-bedroom Uluwatu Villa holiday rental boasts a private pool and gymnasium/spa built over two levels. Villa Hamsa is ideal for a large family or group of friends seeking refined luxury accommodation in Bali.
Villa Hamsa can be rented with Villa Soham if you are holidaying in a large group!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The gorgeous infinity pool is accompanied by a covered terrace ideal for dining by the pool with a table for 10. Sun loungers are positioned to take full advantage of the ocean views on the pool deck, and via the Master suite, guests can access an ironwood deck with uninterrupted views up and down the coastline. There is a large wrap-around bench seat where you can enjoy sundowners together as the sunsets.
The main living pavilion is the social hub, with its high vaulted ceilings and large glass panels opening onto the pool deck with a view across the pool and ocean backdrop. Two plush designer sofas and rattan armchairs are central to a large coffee table with a 42” LCD TV and Sonos stereo for entertainment. A lovely circular marble dining table is set for banquets of up to 10 guests and illuminated by a hanging light fashioned from large candles. On the ground floor, a well-equipped gym complete with cardio equipment and free weights. Adjacent is the spa room with massage tables and a shower.
4 bedrooms with luxury private en suites
The bedrooms feature custom furnishings with grey and ivory hues, lots of built-in robes, air-con and ceiling fans. The bathrooms are finished in local marble, glass panels, marble floors with monsoon showers and soaking tubs. The Master suite is on the top floor with dramatic ocean views, a four-poster king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, Sonos sound system, all opening onto a private deck. Three guest suites are on the pool level with twin beds but can be converted to kings to suit your group.
Staff & Services
The villa is serviced by a professionally trained team of 10 staff who will look after all your catering and housekeeping needs. Additional services can be requested such as babysitters, spa services and a 7 seater car and driver is available at an extra fee. The villa is ready with children’s equipment, including high chairs, kids’ cots, pool toys and a PlayStation.
Around Villa Hamsa, Uluwatu (private location near the popular Pandawa beach)
The villa is located in a peaceful setting with few crowds and tourists. Just 2 km along the coast, you will find Pandawa Beach with white sands, great swimming, snorkelling and some surf for advanced surfers. Nearby are some of Bali’s most beautiful temples, where you can see the Kecak fire dance, and the GWK Cultural Park has something for the whole family.
Don’t miss out on a seafood dinner while watching the famous sunset on the sand at Jimbaran Bay, which is also a great place to swim for young children. For a treat, make your way to the Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort and enjoy chilled music and food and sip cocktails as you watch the best sunset in Bali. Other beach clubs worth a visit nearby include Savaya Day Club, Ulu Cliff House and Karma Beach Club.
If you want to do some shopping, head to the Samasta Lifestyle Village or the Sidewalk Mall, both in Jimbaran. Here, you’ll find loads of boutiques, cafes and things to do with the kids. For a wider choice of shopping options, your villa manager will be happy to arrange transport to take you to Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Kuta’s Kartika Plaza area and Sanur.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas in the Jimbaran & Uluwatu area where you can get your hair and nails done and have a Balinese massage. Head to Spring Day Spa, Alila, or Esthetic Day Spa for the best treatments.
If you love surfing, then amazing surf spots in Southern Bali, like Suluban, Padang, Nusa Dua, and Bingin, are all close by. For beginner surfers, the Pandawa beach area is best, where you can hire surfboards and instructors by the hour.
Villa Hamsa has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since January 2018.
- LOCATION: Kuta Selatan, the Bukit peninsula, Bali, Indonesia – close to the very famous Uluwatu & Padang Beach areas
- CAPACITY: 8 guests in 4 bedrooms (all with king-size beds, 3 of which can be converted to twins), two additional guests accommodated on extra beds (charges apply).
- LIVING AREAS: Living pavilion, alfresco dining terrace, equipped kitchen, gym and massage room.
- POOL: a 14-metre private pool with a sun deck.
- DINING: A suggested menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- COMMUNICATION: WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- ENTERTAINMENT: 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in the living room; 42-inch TV and DVD in the bedrooms; Sonos sound systems; DVD library.
- FOR FAMILIES: Villa Hamsa is well-equipped for families with young children. Facilities include a high chair, cot, pool toys, and PlayStation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- GYM & SPA: Gym with treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room (extra cost applies); private garden.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: In-room safes, barbecue, backup generator.
- TRANSPORT: A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$35++ (petrol excluded).
- EVENTS: When rented with Villa Soham, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 standing guests.
- PROPERTY AREA: 1,064sqm (land); 883sqm (villa).
- Team of ten staff including a villa manager, villa attendants, chef, gardener, engineer, and security.
- Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at an additional charge.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 2,000 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 2,341 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season AUD 2,868 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 April – 10 April
- 23 June – 26 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 3,410 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- WiFi Internet access
- 1 Car and driver daily (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including a full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
The ambiance was so incredible that as soon as you unpacked and want for a swim you could feel all the worries of the world slip away. This is the ultimate holiday escape and I can't wait to come back here next year. Staff were a real stand out feature and made us feel like part of the family from day 1. Worth every cent!
Everything within the villa was exceptional. Friendly staff, large and very modern rooms with the most amazing ensuite bathrooms all complimented by a fantastic swimming pool. Try this villa, you will not be disappointed.
To all the staff at Hamsa, we just want to say a big thanks and let you know how fabulous you were. Would really love to come back.
Just an amazing experience. We stayed with another family across both villas on the estate. Both villas are free standing and worked really well for two families. We had most meals together in the dining room of the larger villa.
The estate is magnificent. Beautifully appointed and decorated. Huge rooms. All with enquires. Two beautiful pools and amazing views of the ocean.
What really sets it apart is the villa staff led by Bayu. Nothing is too much trouble. He leads an amazing team including incredible chefs that cooked fantastic meals from a large menu selection. I can not recommend this place and team highly enough.
Trip Advisor Reviewed January 2020
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Villa Feronia Uluwatu
Looking across the azure Indian Ocean from the security of the exclusive villa estate, “Karang Saujana”, Villa Feronia is a 4 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental presents a once in a lifetime holiday opportunity. This modern, four-bedroom holiday villa is newly built boasting the very best in stylish furnishings and fittings, on top of that you will be waited on hand and foot by the team of private chefs, butlers and villa attendants. If you’re after a beach style holiday in a fabulous villa then Villa Feronia is a perfect choice.
Villa Trisha Uluwatu
Villa Trisha is an ultra-luxurious 4 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental with magnificent ocean views, a splendid infinity pool and 5-star services. The villa is part of Karang Saujana Estate, located in Uluwatu, Bali. Just a short drive from multiple picture-perfect beaches such as Padang, Uluwatu, Bingin, Dreamlands & Geger, this villa is an amazing holiday haven to celebrate your Bali getaway with friends and family. Plus you are only 500 metres to Pandawa Beach, 5.9 km to Sidewalk Jimbaran Mall & 13 km to Waterbom Bali – the ultimate in Bali holiday living!
Villa Yamuna Uluwatu
Villa Yamuna at the prestigious Karang Saujana Estate is a 4 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental perched high on the cliff tops within an exclusive and private villa estate; with breathtaking views across the Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu holiday villa defines what luxury tropical living is, at its finest; four large bedrooms over two levels, an incredible infinity pool, spacious gardens and exceptional furnishings/ amenities – luxury without the big price!!
Villa Dewi Lanjar Uluwatu
“Millionaires Row” is perched high on the beachfront cliff-tops of Pandawa beach, on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula. This estate of luxurious, high-end private villa estates is where you will find Villa Dewi Lanjar, a 4-bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental to cater for 8 guests. Uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, right from your bed, private patio, infinity pool or the living and dining areas; this serene view can be enjoyed from almost anywhere in the villa. Take the family for a fantastic Bali getaway!
Villa Rose Uluwatu, 4 bedrooms
Villa Rose at Pandawa Cliff Estate is a sprawling clifftop 4-bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental and part of a luxurious villa complex that overlooks the blue waters of Pandawa Beach. The villa features opulent, luxurious, 5-star contemporary design elements and is built with the very best of materials, finishes and modern amenities equivalent to a five-star resort.
Villa Bayu Uluwatu, 4 bedrooms
Villa Bayu is a 4 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental with unbelievable views of the Indian Ocean and Bali’s famous sunsets. This is the ultimate beach style holiday villa with a breathtaking infinity swimming pool & is ideally located within a short 3-minute drive from the popular Padang Padang beach. Pack your bathers & enjoy this great place.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.