What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Sensational location ONLY 2 minutes walk to the beach
- Fantastic holiday value as your getting a private pool 3-bedroom villa that is fully staffed
- Located in the very trendy area of Canggu
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, health food shops, car/scooter hire, delis, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, bottle shops and pharmacy
- Bring your surfboard as this villa is a short 2 min walk to Batu Bolong beach
- 10 min from the Finns Splash Park which is perfect for the children
- Villa manager, private chef & security
- Great for families as this villa is fully equipped with kids facilities including high chairs, cots and pool fencing
- Top wifi and cable TV
FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Kedidi is a luxury 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, exuding style and charm whilst remaining unpretentious, features a private pool amid a beautifully designed tropical outdoor setting and offers sophisticated interiors. Just a stone’s throw away from Batu Bolong Beach, which has now become a very vibrant and hip part of Canggu, Villa Kedidi is the perfect holiday villa for a family or group of friends seeking a fantastic holiday villa.
Outdoor and Pool Area
A sparkling pool takes pride of place as the central feature in the tropical garden where mature towering trees, tropical palms, manicured plants and shrubs combine to create a serene setting. High walls draped in tropical creeper are decorated with stone carvings, providing privacy as you frolic in the pool throughout the afternoon. The poolside bale provides cushioned comfort out of the sun and reclining sunbeds with fresh fluffy beach towels are ready for the sun-seekers. The pool is ultra-inviting and it’s quite likely you will spend plenty of time here cooling off and having an amazing time with family and friends. The kids will absolutely love the pool.
Strategically located, the open-air living area lends itself to the tropical garden and pool. High woven ceilings with cooling fans circulate the ocean breezes while you revel in the opulence of seaside luxury. Carefully chosen antique timber furnishings and artifacts give the space an air of sophistication and refinement, nothing here is out of place. The kitchen is fully equipped and your personal chef will take pride in serving you a culinary array of both local and international cuisine. All of your entertainment needs are met with Satellite television, DVD player and selection of DVD’s, surround sound system and high-speed internet.
3 Large bedrooms
King size beds with pristine white linens are enhanced by fine white netting while carefully chosen bedside lamps, antique armchairs, luggage chests and reading tables complete the spacious bedrooms. The rooms are fully air-conditioned and also feature ceiling fans and flat-screen TV’s mounted on swivelling wall mounts. The en-suite bathrooms are open-air with tropical gardens, monsoon showers and soaking tubs.
Staff & Services
The villas highly trained and efficient staff, including skilled chefs, butlers, daily housekeeping, security personnel, pool and garden attendants along with a very experienced villa manager will cater to your every need.
Around Villa Kedidi, Canggu ( amazing location ONLY 2 min walk to beach!!)
Just a short stroll will bring you to the popular Batu Bolong Beach, a popular spot for surfers, tourists and the local ex-pat community. Old Man’s Beer Garden offers views of the beach with live music, great food and a fun spot, suitable for the whole family. The Lawn is a great place to hang with a hip scene as you watch the sunset over some cocktails, a few Bintangs and dinner. The new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar and Finns Beach clubs are close by as is Echo Beach with more fabulous surfing and a wide selection of eateries.
For the kids take them for a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling. If you love your coffee then you are in luck as there are loads of amazing cafes nearby. Make sure you try: Monsieur Spoon ( for great coffee, croissants & pastries), Cafe Organic, The Common and the super popular Crate.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas all close by where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those pampering Balinese massages.
If you coming with kids and want to keep them entertained you can take them for a surf lesson at Batu Bolong beach or to the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, trampolines and ten pin bowling.
To stock up on all your villa supplies there is a large supermarket ( Pepito ) less than 5 minutes away that has absolutely everything you could want; snacks, veggies, fresh produce & alcohol. Your villa manager will happily arrange transport to take you there.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa rental so if you’re planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school and public holidays please book this well in advance.
- Sleeps 6 people (2 king bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom), extending to 14-16 if booked in conjunction with 4-bedroom Villa Kakatua
- Open-plan living and dining pavilion
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool (9.5m x 4.25m) with pool fence for kids – make sure you ask us about the pool fence at time of booking
- Fast and reliable Wifi and broadband
- TV, DVD player, CD player in living room; TV and DVD players in 2 bedrooms;
- Cots and baby chairs – this is a child friendly villa
- Staff : Villa manager (who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner parties / reservations, BBQ nights, car hire, shopping trips, nannies, babysitters, in villa spa treatments / massages as well as advice on where to go and what to see), driver, cooks, housekeepers, security
- Dining : Western, Balinese, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. If you have any dietary requests please let us know beforehand
- Transport is available all the time and is available – please ask the villa manager
Low Season AUD 545 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 627 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 751 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 888 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
A huge thanks to Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes for organising the accommodation and being so prompt with all our emails.
To Putu & Lala and all the staff at Kedidi, a sincere thanks for such a great holiday.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Bendega Rato is possibly one of the best and most luxurious 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rentals offering an exceptional amount of indoor/outdoor living space & features exceptional furnishings, fittings and finishings. The outdoor bale at the poolside is an exceptional outdoor entertainment area as is the sunset deck on the rooftop. Located just […]
Villa Pangi Gita is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, featuring traditional Balinese architecture is set within a tropical landscape in the peaceful village of Pererenan, Canggu. With close proximity to the wonderful Echo Beach, Villa Pangi Gita, provides an exceptional standard of living over sprawling grounds with a private pool. This tropical oasis offers guests seclusion and privacy while not being too far away from Seminyak and all the fabulous places in Canggu like Finns Beach Club, Old Man’s, Echo Beach, Crate Cafe and Deus ex Machina to name a few.
If you’re looking to get away from the traditional tourist areas and find a place where you can experience absolute peace, serenity and complete rejuvenation, Villa Subak is it. This 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is situated on the outskirts of rural Canggu where guests will enjoy breathtaking views across the lush rice terraces […]
Villa Thamilla is a 3 bedroom budget friendly holiday Canggu villa that’s in one of the best locations for those that want a combination of a: beach style holiday, being near many well known cafes and restaurants in Berawa, close to loads of lovely boutique shops, art galleries and within a 20 min taxi or scooter ride to the bustling heart of Seminyak. Plus your only 2.4 km from Berawa and Nelayan Beach and only 2.5 km to Cafe Del Mar. What a great location!
Villa Mia is one of those fabulous charming 3 bedroom holiday villa rentals in Canggu that you’re going to fall in love with from the moment you see it. It’s modern and perfectly blends into the Canggu vibe. Plus its only 650 metres to the popular Berawa beach & 300 metres to Finns Recreation Club – how fabulous!
Ultra-modern and chic, Villa Mikayla is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is unlike any place you’ve ever stayed at. You will absolutely love it! Located in the Berawa area of Canggu, this villa makes a great base from where to explore the beaches, cafes, shops and other hot spots of the south. Can’t go wrong with this one! You’ve got the sunset, surfing waves, family-friendly restaurants, nightlife and above all; a most beautiful holiday home.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings