What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Location, location, location – Only 2 min walk to beach!!
- If your looking for fantastic value for your holiday then Villa Kakatua is one of your best options. It has 4 spacious, air conditioned, luxurious bedrooms and you are only 100 metres from the beach.
- Driver, chef, housekeeping & security
- The actual villa design and interiors are absolutely gorgeous
- Large swimming pool area as well as an outdoor BBQ for alfresco dining – wonderful for those outdoor family dinners & entertaining
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, bottle shops, supermarkets, health food cafes, bakeries, patisseries, car / scooter hire, yoga studios and delis
- Top wifi and cable TV
- You are in the heart of the very popular Batu Bolong shopping & restaurant area – you will not get a better position in Canggu
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Kakatua is a fabulous 4 bedroom holiday Canggu villa rental, that will make for fond memories of a family holiday escape in vibrant Canggu and just a short drive to cosmopolitan Seminyak.
This tropical paradise has all the authentic trimmings of traditional Balinese architecture and best of all its only 100 meters from Batu Bolong Beach, The Lawn Beach Club and Old Man’s restaurant and bar. Four private bedroom suites accommodates up to 8 guests and this prime Canggu location means you are in easy walking distance to all the hip cafes, chic boutiques and the latest yoga centers that Canggu has now become renowned for.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa boasts a spacious tropical garden with the centerpiece being the crystal clear waters of the villas private, kidney shaped pool. The various pavilions are roofed with in timber shingles, soaring coconut palms sway in the breezes off Batu Bolong Beach and the flowers from the fragrant frangipanis will be found placed around the villa as part of the harmonious Hindu ceremony’s each morning. The parents can relax on a poolside lounge under the shade of a traditional ceremonial umbrella or stretch out on one of the daybeds; the kids will love their tropical holiday playground.
The villa consists of several individual pavilions, one of which is an open-sided living area with high thatched ceilings with cooling fans to circulate the sea breezes, relax on the thick floor cushions or one of the antique day beds. A dining gazebo offers a wonderful al-fresco dining experience, its robust timber dining table comfortably seating 8 guests on its cushioned bench seats, dining in this gorgeous tropical garden will be a holiday delight.
Staff & Services
The villas long serving staff will make sure that your holiday is completely relaxing and serve guests continental breakfasts each day with lots of tropical fruits and juices of your choice. The villa is very family friendly with special consideration made for families with young children. High chairs, baby cots, nanny services and even a pool safety fence can all be arranged upon request.
Around Villa Kakatua, Canggu ( fabulous location ONLY 2 min walk to the beach!! )
Canggu has become the new Seminyak with an abundance of all the things you would traditionally have had to visit Seminyak, which is only a few minutes away, to experience.
Situated at the end of Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong, right on the beach guests can easily walk to Canggu’s two hippest tourist attractions; Old Man’s a wonderful beach front bar and restaurant as well as Canggu’s latest and highly popular spot to enjoy sunset drinks at the Lawn beach front club.
Jalan Batu Bolong is filled with an extensive selection of brand new chic boutiques, trendy cafes for daily brunch and some excellent restaurants including Bottega & Deus or try some delicious seafood at Fishbone, maybe Ji Terrace by the sea with a wonderful Japanese fusion inspired theme. If you love your coffee you will love the location of this villa as there are loads of amazing cafes in Canggu. Make sure you go to: Monsieur Spoon (they make fresh pastries & croissants), the super popular hipster hang out Crate Cafe, Cafe Organic, the trendy Mason (fine dining and cocktails) and Betelnut. If you want to keep up your yoga your right next to one of the best yoga studios in Canggu: The Practice, which has daily yoga classes catering for all levels.
For the ladies there are loads of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have a fabulous massage. Some of the best day spas are AMO, Spring, Therapy (at Echo Beach) and Goldust. If you fancy some shopping then all you need to do is make your way up Jalan Batu Bolong where you’ll find lots of shops selling clothing, sunglasses, swimwear, jewellery & homewares.
Everything is right on your doorstep!
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Kakatua well in advance.
- Sleeps 10 persons (3 king bedrooms and 1 quad) – 8 is included in the rate, 2 will be chargeable at either children or adult rate; extends to 14-16 if booked in conjunction with 3-bedroom Villa Kedidi. 4 Bathroom
- Open plan spaces
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Swimming pool (12m x 4.9m) & safety fence
- Fast and reliable WiFi throughout the villa with TV and DVD
- BBQ – please ask the villa manager about organising BBQ dinner parties
- Safety deposit boxes
- 2 baby cots
- Staff : Driver; chef, maids and security plus the villa manager can organise transport, dinner reservations, tours, spa treatments, shopping trips and advice on where to go and what to see
Low Season AUD 678 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 841 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,166 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,314 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Everything about this villa was meticulously presented, clean, modern and very comfortable. It had a real homey feel to it. In terms of value for money this is the perfect villa in a fantastic location.
This was our second time here & we can't wait to come back. Missing the villa already.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Just beyond rural Canggu, in the quiet seaside fishing village of Seseh, you will discover the majestic Villa Matahari a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. The estate is surrounded by lush green rice terraces and the villas expansive tropical gardens and elegant plantation style architecture make it a popular venue for weddings and special […]
Villa Waha is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic design. Located close to Berawa Beach and Finns Recreation Club, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. Fully staffed […]
Villa Kayajiwa is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental just a 20 min stroll to the beach at Batu Bolong. Sleeping up to 8 guests the villa has been architecturally designed with a Bali meets Asian Zen experience for guests. With a 25 metre private pool, gardens with waterways, designer amenities and 5-star services, […]
Villa Alocasia is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is located in the exclusive Ayanna Villa Estate situated amid the lush rice fields of Canggu. With four bedrooms Alocasia can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. With its striking white façade and ultra modern interiors guests are assured of the very best in […]
Villa Asante is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental situated just a few hundred meters from the entrance to the Echo Beach tourist hot spot. This massive villa offers a luxurious standard of tropical living of the highest level. The huge private swimming pool and fantastic poolside living areas plus your own private […]
Sleeping up to 8 guests, within four gorgeous private en-suited bedrooms, Villa Kami is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is located in the peaceful village of Padonan, amid the lush rice fields of rural Canggu. The villas four bedrooms offer all the comforts one would expect from a 5-star resort along with […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings