What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Fantastic Balinese style villa with a large open plan ambiance
- Close to Echo & Berawa Beach – famous for surfing, restaurants, trendy cafes and gorgeous Balinese sunsets
- 15 min from Seminyak’s shops, restaurants & nightlife on Eat Street
- Top wifi & cable tv
- Chilled out & peaceful setting in Canggu yet still close to many attractions
- Lush tropical garden setting
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, convenience stores, bakeries, lovely cafes, bottle shops, delis, patisseries and car / scooter hire
- Great bale by the fabulous pool for chilling out
- In house Balinese staff to take care of everything you need – you even get the free use of a car and driver!
- Close to Finns Splash Park – great for the kids
- Private butler, chef & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Dea Amy is a gorgeous 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental will appeal to the discerning travellers with an appreciation for authentic Asian architecture and something that truly reflects this tropical holiday Island that is Bali.
Located in what is now hip and happening Canggu, the villa offers plush accommodation for 6 guests and is perfect for both families and groups of friends looking for a memorable Bali holiday.
Guests can easily access all the best restaurants, shops, boutiques, cafes and bars around Canggu, Berawa, Batu Belig and Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The natural lagoon styled swimming pool is sure to appeal to both adults and kids alike, the kids will love jumping from the waterfall while you take a well earned rest in the pool side bale with a good book and ice cold drink served by your private butler. Sun loungers and parasols are also laid out for guests wanting to soak up the sun in between refreshing dips to cool off amid the tropical heat. Around the villas three pavilions you will find calming koi ponds adding to the tropical setting.
The main living pavilion features an open-aired traditional Joglo structure with a beautifully hand carved ceiling, reflective of traditional art and culture hand crafted by gifted Indonesian artisans. There is a generous rattan lounge setting with a solid timber dining table for up to 12 guests just in case a few visitors drop by to admire your beautiful holiday home. The chef will dazzle your guests with his culinary skills and your villa is sure to be the talk of the town back home.
Three delightful bedroom suites provide sophisticated and comfortable accommodation for 6 guests. Two rooms boast large king sized beds and the other one has a twin bed that can be pushed together create a third king sized bedroom. Soaring vaulted ceilings are a feature with elegant Balinese decor and glass doors open onto private terraces with fish ponds and exotic greenery.
Staff & Services
Guests will be exceptionally well taken care of at Villa Dea Amy, expect to hardly have to lift a finger as the villa manager, attentive butlers, talented chef and efficient housemaids take care of absolutely everything. They will cater to your every want and need.
Around Villa Dea Amy, Canggu ( only 10 min walk to beach !! )
The villa is located really close to Berawa Beach where you can enjoy long walks, take the kids for a swim or even do a spot of surfing. The kids will love a few hours at the Canggu Equestrian Centre and in the Finns Club where they ride wild water slides and bounce away in the indoor trampoline centre. The adults can enjoy shopping at Seminyaks best boutiques, grabbing a massage at one of the many days spas or visiting the newly built Seminyak Village just 20 mins away or have an afternoon at Finns Beach club together.
There are loads of restaurants and cafes within walking distance along Jalan Pantai Berawa. Try: Milk & Madu (there’s a children’s playground here), Peleton, Tamora Gallery, RUKO, Quince, Nude and Hungry Bird.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Dea Amy well in advance.
- Capacity : 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 1 with twins)
- Living Area : Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; poolside balé
- Pool : Waterfall-fed free-form pool
- Communication : WiFi Internet access throughout; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment : Cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house, shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym : Shared with the other four Dea Villas, air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc; two bicycles
- Spa : Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea Villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities : Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership
- Property Area : 1,250sqm (land)
- Staff : Villa Amy shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining : a priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 715 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 861 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 978 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,183 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily breakfast
- Wifi internet connection
My kids enjoyed hanging out by the lovely pool or going to the children’s playground. My husband and I could still get some work done as the villa had good office facilities and very fast internet services - the Wifi was seriously good.
Staying here was a lot of fun for us and one we would not forget in a hurry. All the facilities were spot on and the villa was in a really peaceful and wonderful setting.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Thamilla is a 3 bedroom budget friendly holiday Canggu villa that’s in one of the best locations for those that want a combination of a: beach style holiday, being near many well known cafes and restaurants in Berawa, close to loads of lovely boutique shops and within a 15 min taxi or scooter ride […]
Ultra modern, unique, stunning and chic, Villa Mikayla is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is unlike any place you’ve ever stayed at. You will absolutely love it! Located in the Berawa area of Canggu, this villa makes a great base from where to explore the beaches, cafes, shops and other hot spots […]
Villa Tibu Indah is a priceless 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental tucked away in a serene rural area right in the heart of Canggu, Bali. It is perfect for guests who want to experience the natural beauty of Bali yet still close to the restaurants and cafes in Canggu. This three bedroom villa is […]
Villa Puri Aman is a comfortable 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental built over two storeys. A tranquil and really chilled out setting awaits guests as the villa is flanked by lush green rice fields right in the heart of Canggu. Just a few minutes walk to Batu Bolong Beach and a short ride on […]
Villa Boa is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is part of Canggu Beachside Villas, located just 1 minute from the beach where you can go swimming, walking and surfing. A staggering design, this villa rental boasts a sunny garden with a private swimming pool and a rooftop terrace where you can sit […]
There is no shortage of space or creature comforts at 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental; The Uma Villa. It’s situated amid the beautiful rice terraces of rural Canggu on 1000 sq meters of pure holiday luxury. The villa boasts three en-suited bedrooms, with a magnificent private pool area including a wading pool for the […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings