What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- For those seeking a peaceful oasis in Bali yet close to so many popular places in Seminyak, Berawa, Batu Belig & Canggu
- Ideal for a family or group holiday
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Lots of room and space around the pool area for lots of family fun
- Gorgeous open plan tropical holiday living where you really feel like your a million miles away
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, delis, patisseries, car / scooter hire, health food shops, cafes, restaurants and car / scooter hire
- Villa staff to take care of all your holiday requirements – all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Mathis (KI) is a tropical oasis in peaceful Umalas, on the fringes of bustling Seminyak. Situated within a private villa estate, this 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental offers guests resort standard services and amenities, including a private pool, lush tropical gardens and even an in-house spa.
The villa provides plenty of garden space amid gorgeous rice field views. This is the ideal place where you can relax out of the hustle and bustle while still being just minutes from all the tourist hot spots – what a perfect place to take your family.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villas outdoor setting really is like your own private tropical paradise, in the centre of the garden an elegant pool with timber decks and sun beds ready for you to soak up the sun. The garden itself is expansive with manicured lawns for the kids to run freely while soaring mature trees, tropical palms and frangipanis fill the garden. There are two relaxation bales in the garden with dreamy white curtains, relax with a good book or take an afternoon nap before freshening up for sunset cocktails.
The villa is tastefully furnished with excellent finishings, design features traditional Balinese architecture with full modern amenities. There are two lounge areas, one by the pool in the rotunda shaped pavilion where you can relax during the day and a separate night time lounge, with funky semi-circular seating, great for watching movies together. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can ask for a chef to deliver catering to your villa or enjoy meals in the resorts in-house restaurant with an extensive menu. There is Wi-Fi in all the living areas.
5 Bedrooms with air con
There are five gorgeous bedrooms at Villa Ki, a combination of teak, traditional thatched ceilings, batik works and bright cushions decorate the rooms. Each of the bedrooms provides utmost privacy for guests with views of the garden. If you have children, some rooms have a mezzanine floor for extra beds. The en-suite bathrooms give you access to lush private gardens with oversized terrazzo soaking tubs for you to pamper and indulge.
Staff & Services
The villa complex has a large team of professionally trained staff of which you will have your own personal villa manager who will arrange all your catering needs and make sure the villa is cleaned daily. The staff can arrange all your needs; transport, nanny services, in-house spa services and local advice to guarantee your vacation leaves you with fond memories. There are two in-house restaurants and which also host cooking classes for lucky guests of Villa Ki.
Around Villa Mathis (KI), Umalas – peaceful location & only 10 min to Eat Street!
Located in the peaceful area of Umalas, guests will be far enough away from the busy tourist areas to enjoy plenty of peace and quiet while still just being 10 minutes from central Seminyak’s Jalan Oberoi (Eat Street).
There are some great cafes close to the villa set in lush rice fields like the Nook where you can dine from early breakfast until late evening dinners. If you want to try some great Indonesian food, at a reasonable price try: Warung Dua or Bucu. But, if you’re looking for some high-end dining, head to Metis, or Sardine for a wonderful night out.
For the ladies there are a number of great day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have a fabulous Balinese massage. Make your way to Rob Peetoom in Petitenget, Think Pink Nails in Batubelig and The Blow Bar in Seminyak. All are just a short taxi ride away.
Travelling with the kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre. For dinner the famous Warung Made or Milk and Madu are close by ( both with children’s playgrounds). Also, head to Wild Ribs or Strawberry Fields which are family friendly.
For a real treat why not watch the sunset at Cafe Del Mar with a few cocktails or cold Bintang’s. You might even like to rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the beach views as you listen to music and amazing food.
Beaches such as Berawa, Batubelig, Petitenget and Seminyak are also close by.
This is a popular Umalas holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Mathis (KI) well in advance.
- Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
- 24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
- Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
- Luggage storage
- Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
- A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
- Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
- Permanent English-speaking assistance
Extra charged services available on request :
- Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any others places in Bali.
- Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
- Scooter and car rental with or without driver
- Late check out
- Spa & Massages
Promo Season AUD 888
- 4 January – 31 March
Low Season AUD 962
- 1 April – 15 July
- 26 August – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,221
- 16 July – 25 August
Rates are included Tax and Services charge.
Please Note :
- The minimum stay is one night except for New Year Period (four nights)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Water dispenser with unlimited mineral water
- Personal Chef
- Daily housemaid
- Gardener and pool staff
- Free WIFI
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Ka is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Umalas & is situated within a private tropical estate consisting of three private holiday villas. Located in the quiet area of Umalas, on the border of both Seminyak and Canggu, you will find yourself immersed among picturesque rice terraces. Villa Ka is Bali getaway that […]
Villa Nehal is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental delivering rustic, beach side, quality accommodation; that will have guests not wanting to leave. This gorgeously decorated and designed family holiday villa, put simply, is perfect in so many ways. Sleep 10 guests of which 3 Master suites boast soaking tubs and all bedrooms, private-en-suites. […]
Villa Surya Damai is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is located in the beautiful South-West Bali, in the serene Umalas area near Seminyak. Villa Surya Damai is an island holiday dream come true. This 5 bedroom paradise enjoys a central location right near the heart of the vibrant Seminyak and it is […]
Villa Elina is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is in a quiet suburb preferred by expats & right on the border of bustling Seminyak, allowing guests to experience peace and tranquility yet a 5 min drive will have you on the shores of Seminyak Beach. You are also in close proximity to […]
Villa Umah Daun is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is in the peaceful and quiet area of Umalas, just 5 minutes north of vibrant Seminyak. Umalas is a popular choice among Bali’s expat community, for plenty of good reasons. Guests will enjoy the hip new cafes and restaurants ( Monsieur Spoon, Bucu, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings