- Breakfast included
- Peaceful oasis in Bali yet close to so many popular areas: Seminyak, Berawa, Batu Belig & Canggu
- Ideal for a family or group holiday
- Top wifi
- 1.4 km to Berawa Beach, 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 1.7 km to Petitenget Street
- Lots of room and space around the pool area for lots of family fun
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, patisseries, car/scooter hire, health food shops, cafes & restaurants
- Villa staff & manager
- FREE airport pick-up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Ki Umalas
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Ki is a tropical oasis in peaceful Umalas on the fringes of bustling Seminyak. Situated within a private villa estate, this 5-bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental offers guests resort-standard services and amenities, including a private pool, lush tropical gardens and even an in-house spa. The villa provides plenty of garden space amid gorgeous rice field views where you’re only 1.3 km to Batu Belig beach, 500 metres to the Finns Recreation Club and 2.2 km to La Lucciola Restaurant.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa’s outdoor setting really is like your own private tropical paradise; in the centre of the garden, an elegant pool with timber decks and sunbeds ready for you to soak up the sun. The garden itself is expansive, with manicured lawns for the kids to run freely while soaring mature trees, tropical palms, and frangipanis fill the garden. There are two relaxation bales in the garden with dreamy white curtains; relax with a good book or take an afternoon nap before freshening up for sunset cocktails.
The villa is tastefully furnished with excellent finishings; the design features traditional Balinese architecture with full modern amenities. There are two lounge areas, one by the pool in the pavilion where you can relax during the day and a separate nighttime lounge with funky semi-circular seating, great for watching movies together. The kitchen is fully equipped, so you can ask for a chef to deliver catering to your villa or enjoy meals in the resort’s in-house restaurant with an extensive menu. There is Wi-Fi in all the living areas.
5 Bedrooms with air-con
There are five gorgeous bedrooms at Villa Ki; a combination of teak, traditional thatched ceilings, batik works, and bright cushions decorate the rooms. Each of the bedrooms provides the utmost privacy for guests with views of the garden. If you have children, some rooms have a mezzanine floor for extra beds. The en-suite bathrooms give you access to lush private gardens with oversized terrazzo soaking tubs for you to pamper and indulge.
Staff & Services
The villa complex has a large team of professionally trained staff, of which you will have your own personal villa manager who will arrange all your catering needs and make sure the villa is cleaned daily. The staff can arrange all your needs: transport, nanny services, in-house spa services and local advice.
Around Villa Ki, Umalas (peaceful location & only 10 min to Eat Street)
Located in the peaceful area of Umalas, guests will be far enough away from the busy tourist areas to enjoy plenty of peace and quiet while still just being 10 minutes from central Seminyak’s popular Eat Street area.
Cafes. There are some great cafes close to the villa set in lush rice fields like The Nook, where you can dine from early breakfast until late evening dinners. If you want to try some great Indonesian food at a reasonable price, try Warung Dua or Bucu. But, if you’re looking for some high-end dining, head to Metis or Sardine for a wonderful night out. Other cafes in Umalas worth visiting are 7 AM Bakes Club, Cafe Organic and Moodest.
Day Spas. For the ladies, there are some great day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have a fabulous Balinese massage. Make your way to Rob Peetoom or the Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget, Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig and The Blow Bar in Seminyak. All are just a short taxi ride away.
Shopping. Follow this up by browsing the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in the Oberoi area. You can also buy all your souvenirs at the Seminyak Flea Market, which is next door to KU DE TA.
Travelling with the kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club, where there are waterslides, ten-pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. You can also take them for a surf lesson at Old Man’s Beach, where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. For a cultural experience, Tanah Lot Temple and the popular Monkey Forest in Ubud is a great day out for the family. For dinner, the famous Mades Warung or Milk and Madu are close by (both with children’s playgrounds). Also, head to Wild Ribs and Watercress in Batu Belig, which are family-friendly. For dessert, there are treats at Dough Darlings or tasty cakes at Livingstones.
Beach Clubs. For a real treat, why not watch the sunset at Cafe Del Mar or Atlas Beach Fest with a few cocktails or cold Bintangs? You might even like to rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the sensational beach views as you listen to chilled music and enjoy delish cocktails.
When you stay at Villa Ki, there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Ki has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2018.
- Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
- 24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
- Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
- Luggage storage
- Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
- A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
- Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
- Permanent English-speaking assistance
Extra charged services available on request :
- Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any other places in Bali.
- Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
- Scooter and car rental with or without driver
- Late check out
- Spa & Massages
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Promo Season AUD 942
- 4 January – 31 March
Low Season AUD 1,021
- 1 April – 15 July
- 26 August – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,295
- 16 July – 25 August
Rates are included Tax and Services charges.
Please Note :
- The minimum stay is one night except for New Year Period (four nights)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Water dispenser with unlimited mineral water
- Personal Chef
- Daily housemaid
- Gardener and pool staff
- Free WIFI
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Ka Umalas
Villa Ka is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Umalas & is situated within a private tropical estate. ( Blue Karma Villas ). Located in the quiet area of Umalas, on the border of both Seminyak and Canggu, you will find yourself immersed among picturesque rice terraces. Enjoy the private pool, extensive tropical gardens and traditional Joglo pavilions displaying fine craftsmanship and Indonesian authenticity. Plus your only 800 metres to the Finns Recreation Club, 1.7 km to Seminyak Village & 1.1 km to Potato Head Beach Club – Villa Ka is a Bali getaway that will want you to come back time after time.
Villa Umah Daun Umalas
Villa Umah Daun is a 5-bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is in the peaceful and quiet area of Umalas, just 10 minutes north of vibrant Seminyak. Guests will enjoy the hip cafes and restaurants and easy access to the Batu Belig/Berawa strip, Petitenget and Seminyak. The villa is set within lush green rice fields. […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.