What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- An amazing Umalas location that’s very quiet yet you are only 5 min to Seminyak’s excitement, bars, cafes, day spas, shops and yoga studios
- Family-friendly villa with lots of room, as well as a fabulous swimming pool (15m) area
- Ideal for a family wanting to have a great holiday experience, with a little bit of luxury thrown in!
- Media room and games room to keep the kids entertained
- 1.4 km to Petitenget Street, 1.3 km to Finns Recreation Club & 2.1 km to Mama San Bali
- Complimentary car and driver to take you on shopping trips to Seminyak or surfing in Canggu
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, pharmacy, scooter/car hire, health food cafes, bakeries, bottle shops, delis and patisseries
- Chef, butler, housekeeping & security
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Umah Daun is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is in the peaceful and quiet area of Umalas, just 5 minutes north of vibrant Seminyak. Umalas is a popular choice among Bali’s ex-pat community, for plenty of good reasons. Guests will enjoy the hip new cafes and restaurants ( Monsieur Spoon, Bucu, Nook, Warung Dua) and easy access to the Batu Belig strip, Petitenget and Seminyak.
The villa is set within lush green rice fields and offers a host of facilities including a fabulous private pool, media centre, games room making it the perfect choice for a family getaway.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Young and old folk alike are going to love the outdoor area, the 15-metre pool stretches across the back of the property with a huge timber pool deck and a lush lawn for the kids to play upon. At one end of the pool is a shallow area for the youngsters and a circular shaped Jacuzzi is built into the timber decking for some well-deserved rest. Grab your favourite book and pull up a sun lounge under the shade of a parasol or retire to the poolside bale for a sumptuous BBQ feast at the 12 seater timber dining table with fine china and glassware.
Guests will have the luxury of being able to mingle with one another in the various living areas or maybe you need a spot of solitude, maybe in the library, the air-conditioned media room with its 60” flat-screen TV or even the billiard room with the accompanying drinks bar, with your favourite music setting the ambience to suit your mood. The main living pavilion is a perfect spot for a morning mingling with guests, open the glass doors and take in the tropical breezes as your gaze moves from the pool to the lush green rice terraces on the hillside beyond.
Ask your personal chef to prepare a feast for the whole family of local delicacies. The formal dining room will impress with its majestic table for 14 guests, provides great views over the pool and garden; open the doors for an alfresco dining experience and pick a bottle of wine from the cellar, located next to the fully equipped kitchen. Colourful beanbags, board games, play station and a TV will keep the kids occupied for hours in the designated playroom.
Master Large Bedroom
On the upper floor awaits the master suite, offering great views over the rice fields with a private balcony, built-in robes and a king-size bed, ensuring long, relaxing nights of sleep. The en-suite offers two walk-in wardrobes and a spacious bathroom with a bathtub and rain shower.
King Size Guest Bedrooms
The guest bedrooms are tastefully designed and decorated in similar tones to the master suite. Consisting of two king-sized bedrooms and two twin size bedding suites, they bestow the names Jasmine, Gardenia, Waterlily and Morning Glory suites. All suites provide spacious en-suite bathrooms and views of the pool and gardens.
Staff and Services
With a small army of butlers, gardeners, security, a chef and a villa manager, guests can be rest assured they are going to experience a fantastic level of warm and attentive hospitality. Should you wish to go on a day trip to Lovina, Ubud or Candi Desa, then the villa has a car and driver available for 8 hours a day, at an additional cost. Babysitters, spa treatments and any other services you require can be arranged any time.
Around Villa Umah Daun, Umalas ( wonderful location & very quiet!! )
Umalas is lovely and quiet, but it’s only a ten-minute drive to central Seminyak and Batu Belig Beach. Further north guests can easily access Canggu and more popular beaches including Echo and Berawa Beach. Make sure you head to Canggu’s Batu Bolong area for sunset cocktails or cold Bintangs at either Old Man’s or The Lawn. This is where everyone goes to watch the best sunset, listen to music and have a meal.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas In Canggu, Berawa & Seminyak where you can get a pampering massage and your hair & nails done. Your villa manager will arrange the complimentary villa car and driver to take you there.
If you want to keep the kids entertained the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten pin bowling & an in-door trampoline centre is only 10 min away, for a fun day out with the family. You can also take them for surf lessons at Old Man’s Beach – you can hire surfboards & instructors by the hour there as well.
If you want to take the family or your friends out for a meal then you are surrounded by amazing cafes and restaurants. Definitely go to Nook ( the most popular in Umalas), Milk and Madu, Peleton and The Tamora Gallery ( which has cafes and child-friendly restaurants). If you love your coffee head to Monsieur Spoon or Cafe Bumbak for the best in Umalas!
Umalas is the place where you come to get away from it all and escape the crowds and tourists. Unwind, relax and chill out at Villa Umah Daun.
This is a popular Umalas villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Umah Daun well in advance.
- Sleeps : 10 guests (5 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings); 2 extra beds available (additional charge)
- Living room; open-sided dining room with table for 14; open-plan kitchen with a wine room and service kitchen behind; media room; games room; poolside dining bale with table for 12; rooftop terrace
- Pool : 15 x 4.5m main pool; 7 x 4.5 x 0.6m kids pool; jacuzzi
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- 60-inch satellite channel TV and DVD player in the media room, 40-inch satellite TV and DVD player in the games room, kids playroom and master bedroom; Sonos WiFi sound system; billiard table; table football
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; butlers; gardener; security. Other staff include spa therapists and babysitters, available on request (additional cost)
- Dining: an extensive suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, western, children’s meals; special and dietary requests accommodated; dinner parties can be catered
- Transport: a car and a driver is available to villa guests for 8 consecutive hours a day (excluding petrol)
- Your villa manager will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner reservations and parties, car hire, shopping trips as well as in house spa treatments and massages
Low Season AUD 1,037 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,195 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,426 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,800 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Rooms and bathrooms were absolutely sensational. You should really do yourself a favour and spend a few days here, it's so worth it!
As regular travelers to Bali from Singapore we know what some villas can be like. With Umah Daun we were pleasantly surprised at just how spacious and modern everything was. From now on this is our go to villa in Bali.
Just imagine having your own media room and games room for the kids! This gave us adults ample time to relax and enjoy ourselves - we also deserve to have a holiday!
Staff were great and spoke English really well and were always looking at ways to make sure we were right at home. Happy to recommend this as a holiday villa.
Stayed with 3 families 6 adults 6 children.
We had the best of both worlds short drive to the laid back cafes of Canggu or the great restaurants of Seminyak.It has a massive pool with sunken sun lounges made from stone to lay on whilst you're attending to your drinks that were whipped up in no time by the beautiful villa staff. No one wanted to leave this oasis !!!!!!
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2019
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Ka is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Umalas & is situated within a private tropical estate. ( Blue Karma Villas ). Located in the quiet area of Umalas, on the border of both Seminyak and Canggu, you will find yourself immersed among picturesque rice terraces. Enjoy the private pool, extensive tropical gardens and traditional Joglo pavilions displaying fine craftsmanship and Indonesian authenticity. Plus your only 800 metres to the Finns Recreation Club, 1.7 km to Seminyak Village & 1.1 km to Potato Head Beach Club – Villa Ka is a Bali getaway that will want you to come back time after time.
Villa Nehal is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental delivering rustic, beachside, quality accommodation; that will have guests not wanting to leave. This gorgeously decorated and designed family holiday villa, put simply, is perfect in so many ways. Sleep 10 guests of which 3 Master suites boast soaking tubs and all bedrooms, private-en-suites. Let’s not forget your huge private pool, al-fresco dining areas, gorgeous manicured gardens and peaceful Umalas location, just 10 minutes drive to Canggu and Seminyak.
Elina Villas is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is in a quiet suburb preferred by ex-pats & right on the border of bustling Seminyak, allowing guests to experience peace and tranquillity yet a 5 min drive will have you on the shores of Seminyak Beach. You are also in close proximity to the Finns Recreation Centre. This villa sleeps up to 10 guests, inclusive of a newly built self-contained 5th bedroom with a kitchenette making it a great holiday villa for families and large groups travelling to the tropics of fun-filled Bali.
Villa Mathis (KI) is a tropical oasis in peaceful Umalas, on the fringes of bustling Seminyak. Situated within a private villa estate, this 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental offers guests resort standard services and amenities, including a private pool, lush tropical gardens and even an in-house spa. The villa provides plenty of garden space amid gorgeous rice field views where you’re only 1.3 km to Batu Belig beach, 500 metres to the Finns Recreation Club and 2.2 km to La Lucciola Restaurant.
Villa Surya Damai is a 5 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is located in the beautiful South-West Bali, in the serene Umalas area near Seminyak. Villa Surya Damai is an island holiday dream come true. This 5 bedroom paradise enjoys a central location right near the heart of the vibrant Seminyak and it is ideal for large groups or families looking for the relaxation, comfort, luxury and serenity that this villa offers.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols