- Oceanfront location which is perfect for a beach-style family or group Bali holiday
- Peaceful and tranquil setting
- Surfing and swimming right at your doorstep!
- 5-star luxury where you are going to be treated like royalty
- Perfect for wedding ceremonies or large events
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, bottle shops, cafes, delis and taxis
- Resort-style holiday living where you have staff and chefs to look after you
- FREE airport pick up
- Chef, butler & driver
- Fast and reliable wifi throughout the villa with cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Pushpapuri Sanur
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
An absolute beachfront holiday Sanur villa, Villa Pushpapuri is a 4-bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental & sits right on the black sand beach of Sanur. The villa features beautiful Balinese design elements, spacious manicured gardens, a huge 20-metre private swimming pool and all the modern amenities for comfortable tropical living. Take the kids for the best beach holiday of their lives!!
Villa Pushpapuri presents a wonderful holiday villa for a large family and can cater for special events such as weddings. This elegant villa provides luxurious accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
This beachfront setting affords guests excellent views of rolling waves and views across to the Island of Nusa Penida and the majestic views of Mount Agung in the distance. The 20-metre infinity pool takes centre stage in the garden, encircled by manicured lawns, soaring coconut palms, a spacious pool deck, a well-equipped pool bar and a fantastic gazebo for guests to relax out of the sun. Enjoy a healthy breakfast of tropical fruits by the pool or a romantic candlelit dinner; the staff will cater to your every request.
The main living and dining pavilion offers wonderful views of the garden and ocean backdrop, opening the glass doors to enjoy sea breezes or air-conditioned comfort. A large verandah houses a dining table for alfresco dining or a more formal affair at the circular dining table indoors. Below the living areas is a fabulous games room with a professional billiard table, a darts board, a well-equipped gym, a TV area and a bar to enjoy a few drinks with friends and family.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
Four beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms provide exceptional accommodation for 8 guests: a master on the upper floor and three guest suites. King-sized beds are draped in romantic mosquito netting of vibrant hues. Green, purple, beige and orange define each room, all featuring a unique décor with lavish en-suite bathrooms offering a mix of monsoon showers and soaking baths.
Staff & Services (private chef and butler included)
Certainly, one of the bonuses of staying at Villa Pushpapuri is the warmth and exceptional service provided by the Balinese staff. The team have been professionally trained and consists of a villa manager, chefs, butlers, villa attendants, garden and pool attendants, a driver, a private car and 24-hour security.
Around Villa Pushpapuri, Sanur (only metres from Pabean Beach)
Just 13 km past the centre of Sanur village, Villa Pushpapuri is located at Pabean Beach in the village of Ketewel, where the meandering waters of the River Wos meet the ocean.
The setting offers guests a unique chance to experience traditional village life and Balinese culture; Sanur is a short drive, as is the Bali Safari and Marine Park and Bali’s cultural Mecca, Ubud, for wonderful day trips.
Day Spas. For the ladies, there are loads of day spas along Jalan Tamblingan in Sanur, where you can get your hair and nails done and grab one of those sensational Balinese massages. For more day spa options, your villa manager can arrange transport to take you to super stylish day spas in Seminyak (45 min away) like Rob Peetoom, Sundari Day Spa, and The Shampoo Lounge on Eat Street.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud for the day or perhaps a surf lesson at Sanur Beach (you can hire boards & instructors here ). You might even like to board a fast boat to Nusa Lembongan for the day and explore. They’ll also enjoy the waterslides at Waterbom Bali in Kuta for a family fun day out.
Beach Clubs. Head to Uluwatu, where you’ll find the popular OMNIA Beach Club or the super-famous Rock Bar. For more beach clubs where you can enjoy the best sunsets in Bali over a few cocktails and fine dining, head to KU DE TA or Potato Head in Seminyak, Atlas Beach Fest in Berawa or Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig.
Shopping. If you want to go shopping, head to Sanur central, which is close by or perhaps an afternoon wandering Seminyak or Legian, where there are loads of shopping options. Sanur is also great for spending the day shopping for clothes and artwork. jewellery and souvenirs.
If you love surfing, the famous Keramas beach is nearby, so pack your boards and enjoy this sensational villa.
Villa Pushpapuri has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2015.
- 8 people (1 master suite with king-size bed; 2 guest bedrooms with queen-size beds; one guest bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king). Sofa in master suite sitting room converts to an extra bed for a child
- Living and dining pavilion with indoor dining for 8; outdoor dining for 6; poolside bale; games room; indoor and poolside bars
- Swimming Pool: 20 x 5.4 metres
- Amazing wifi
- Entertainment: Pool table; darts board; satellite-channel TVs; DVD/CD players; iPod docks
Villa Pushpapuri is perfect for families. Facilities include toys, games and DVDs, baby cot and high chair
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue for those family dinners; safety deposit box
- Weddings and events for up to 70 people sitting (100 standing) can be arranged at Villa Pushpapuri with prior notice – speak to your reservation manager at Bali Villa Escapes about our wedding villas.
- Full-time manager (can organise tours, dinner reservations & parties, BBQ nights, in-villa spa treatments and massage), 2 chefs, 2 butlers, 2 housekeepers, 3 security guards, 2 gardeners, driver.
- A wide variety of Western, Asian and vegetarian dishes are available for in-house dining. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost plus a 20% handling fee (subject to service charge and government tax). Off-menu requests are also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Special daily rate for 8-hour use of a car (excluding petrol). Additional transport can be arranged at extra cost by the villa manager with driver or self-drive options.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 1,008 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,178 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,364 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Villa rates are subject to a 15.5% service charge and taxes.
We had our private wedding in Pushpapuri Villa, and all our family stayed in this villa. Perfect facilities, rooms, food, pool, billiard, gym and great personalised butler service.
Wayan and the team brought up an extraordinary service during our stay.
Well done, guys!
Tripadvisor Reviewed March 2018
We could not wait to go back as the previous experience was amazing.
So happy that Wayan was there again and reminded us how friendly and accommodating he and his staff were at the villa.
The villa was again amazing with the amenities and incredible views out to the beach.
We at at the villa most meals and the food faultless. Changes to the menu was not a problem thanks.
the 2 kids had a great time and Wayan drove them into seminak a few times why we relaxed.
Again thanks so much for the experience and well done to the staff especially Wayan.
Tripadvisor Reviewed September 2018
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Puri Awani Sanur
Villa Puri Awani is an absolute beachfront luxury holiday villa rental in Sanur/Ketewel Bali. With 4 modern and fully air-conditioned bedrooms and a team of villa staff (includes chef & butler) to make your stay a pleasure, this is the ultimate villa accommodation in Bai for those seeking to truly get away from it all and live a beach-style holiday.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How do I know if Villa Pushpapuri is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if the villa is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
How do I get to Villa Pushpapuri from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days, there is a complimentary airport pick-up where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to VVilla Pushpapuri. For shorter stays, we can arrange transport which will be quoted at the time of booking.
How far is Villa Pushpapuri from the airport?
Villa Pushpapuri is 27km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Pushpapuri in $AUD or $USD?
All prices are Australian dollars when you book your accommodation at Villa Pushpapuri.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Pushpapuri?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa Pushpapuri, you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Does Villa Pushpapuri have wifi?
Villa Pushpapuri has fast and reliable 4G wifi, and guests will be given password access when they check-in. Plus, the wifi is free for the guests to use.
Does Villa Pushpapuri have a private swimming pool?
Guests that stay at Villa Pushpapuri will have the exclusive use of a private swimming pool.
How much does it cost to stay at Villa Pushpapuri?
The prices at Villa Pushpapuri will vary depending on the time of year you intend to travel. See dates and prices on this page.
Is Villa Pushpapuri cleaned daily?
Villa Pushpapuri is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas, including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.
Does Villa Pushpapuri have a private chef?
Yes, it does, and the chef is there on hand to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus any mid-day snacks. You do have to pay for the food for lunch and dinner.
How many people can sleep at Villa Pushpapuri?
Eight people can sleep at Villa Pushpapuri.