What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- ONLY 50 metres from the beach
- Contemporary holiday villa living with 4 modern bedrooms
- Close to the main shopping & dining street Jalan Batu Bolong
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Pack your surfboard, bring the kids and have a fabulous time here
- Private butler, chef, housekeepers & security
- FREE use of a car with driver to take you anywhere you would like to go: island exploring, those shopping trips to Seminyak or even a day trip to Ubud.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, supermarkets, health food shops, car / scooter hire, health food shops, yoga studios, bottle shops, bakeries and patisseries
- 20m swimming pool with shallow end for the kids to play
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Located in a peaceful Balinese village close to Canggu, Villa Canggu South is an exceptional modern 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental with large gardens & a fabulous 20 metre swimming pool.
The interiors are minimalist, with splashes of modern art, ornaments and vibrant wall paintings a dominant feature.
If you love being in Canggu close to the beach and all the restaurants and bars along the Batu Bolong area then this is the perfect choice.
Outdoor and pool area
The manicured lawns are dissected by the seamless 20 metre long swimming pool that stretches out into the garden away from the villa. Mature frangipani trees are strategically placed for maximum effect while comfortable sun lounges and parasols sit by the pool ready for you to enjoy the tropical sun. An open-sided outdoor pavilion houses a dining table for guests to experience some culinary delights prepared by your personal chef in an alfresco setting. At the top end of the pool, close to the villa is a wading pool, perfect for young children to play in safety.
The living area
Polished cement floors and stark white walls with minimalist furnishings, creates an art gallery sensation thus allowing the fine art to become an integral part of the living areas. A bulbous suede lounge provides ample space for guests to relax and unwind in front of the hi-tech media centre which includes a surround sound stereo system. A separate formal dining room is a luxurious affair; here guests have a wonderful view through floor to ceiling bi-folding glass doors which can be left open if so desired.
4 modern bedrooms
A private balcony, large king size bed and a sunken Jacuzzi spa bath for two spoils the lucky couple staying in the master suite. All bedrooms feature the best of modern amenities, king size beds that can be converted to twins, dazzling wall art and seamless en-suites with monsoon showers and bathtubs.
Staff and services
The team of butlers, housekeepers and skilled chef, guided by the villa manager, will be at the ready upon your arrival. Professionally trained, the team delivers a warm and discerning level of service. The villa can also provide a car with driver to make day trips, take you on shopping trips or maybe to some of the fabulous restaurants for dinner.
Around Villa Canggu South, Canggu ( only 50 metres to the beach!! )
Echo Beach is nearby with great surfing and an array of cafes and bars. If you wish to visit Seminyak for some window shopping or dinner then it’s only a short drive away ( the vilals car & driver will take you there). The popular area of Batu Bolong where there are lots of cafes & restaurants is also within walking distance.
Make sure you try: Crate, Deus, Old Man’s ( for sunset drinks ), The Lawn, Avocado Factory, Vida Cafe, Monsieur Spoon ( for the best coffee and croissants in Canggu), Shady Shack & Warung Bu Mi for great local Balinese food.
If you want to keep your yoga practice up while on holiday your in luck as there are three yoga studios nearby that have daily classes. Head to The Practice on Jalan Batu Bolong, Samadi Yoga on Jalan Batu Mejan and Serentiy on Jalan Nelayan.
For the ladies there are loads of amazing day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and for the guys the surf at Echo and Old Man’s is awesome. To stock up on all your villa supplies there is a large Pepito supermarket 5 mins away that has all your fresh food, alcohol and snacks for the kids.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Canggu South well in advance.
- Sleeps : 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king bed, and 3 offering the choice of king or twin beds)
- 20 x 5.5-metre main pool with 3 x 5.5-metre kiddies’ pool
- Really fast and very reliable wifi – perfect for those work emails and posting all your great new holiday pics to Facebook
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; movie hard drive; DVD player; surround; CD player; iPod docks; table tennis
- Spa : In villa spa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa therapists (extra cost applies)
- Safety deposit box
- Property Size : 400sqm (villa).1,000sqm (land)
- Staff : Villa manager ( who will be happy to organise tours, spa treatments, massages, shopping trips, dinner reservations and parties as well as advice on where to go and what to see – he has extensive local knowledge), private chef, butlers/housekeeping, security, gardener, maintenance, driver.
- Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, driver) available on request
- Dining : A priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues)
- Transport : The villa offers a 7-seat car for up to 10 hours a day, excluding petrol
Low Season AUD 978 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,168 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,372 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,694 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
We even took advantage of the driver and car for a day and went to Tanah Lot Temple to watch the sunset.
There were 8 of us in total yet we never felt crowded as there was lots of open plan space and a wonderful garden area to relax, unwind and do our own thing.
This is stunning villa living and we cannot recommend this highly enough - for the price per night and the location this is tremendous value.
The facilities were perfect and the staff were friendly and always smiling.
I loved those post surf healthy breakfasts they made for me every day.
This was a real treat for our family and we thoroughly recommend this villa to anyone wanting to really chill out, relax and be in wonderful surroundings.
Canggu South is one of those that we will keep on coming back to.
The facilities were modern and clean, the pool area was spot on for the kids and the use of the driver was a real bonus - we certainly took advantage of this every day.
An amazing time was had by everyone and this will be our villa of choice whenever we are in Canggu - 10 out of 10 team!
Plus we could easily walk to our favourite yoga studio 'The Practice' which was nearby for our evening classes.
We were impressed from the moment we arrived and am more than happy to recommend this villa.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Nedine is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & will steal your heart with the idyllic location near Echo Beach in Canggu. This fabulous triple-storey luxury villa features a spacious tropical garden with a large grass area and a 12-metre private swimming pool. The villa has got fantastic facilities making it a great […]
Sleeping up to 8 guests, within four gorgeous private en-suited bedrooms, Villa Kami is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is located in the peaceful village of Padonan, amid the lush rice fields of rural Canggu. The villas four bedrooms offer all the comforts one would expect from a 5-star resort along with […]
Villa Nonnavana is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rent. Chic, modern, earthly and luxurious, all rolled into one with the touch of a designers flare, this masterfully constructed and decorated holiday villa takes luxury to a whole new level. You’re going to absolutely love it here. Situated close to the beach at Batu […]
Villa Shalimar Makanda is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu beachfront villa holiday rental that is going to impress you from the moment you see it. Located right on the shores of the Pantai Seseh Beach, the villa enjoys 150m stretch of white sandy shores and breathtaking views of the ocean from every part of the […]
Villa Waha is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic design. Located close to Berawa Beach and Finns Recreation Club, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. Fully staffed […]
Villa Asmara is a stunning 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental nestled within the serene and enchanting village of Cemagi in the Canggu area. Surrounded by lush rice fields, rich vegetation, local farmers and lovely sights, the villa offers the ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and is in one of […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings