Villa Samudra Sanur, 3 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Absolute beachfront villa in a fabulous, private & very tranquil setting
- Perfect family or group holiday villa
- 24-hour butler service
- Breakfast included
- Gazebo with day bed by the pool – perfect for relaxation
- Ubud area is a 20-minute drive away
- Gorgeous swimming pool right on the beach – this is holiday villa living at its finest
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, car/scooter hire & delis
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
A picture-perfect 3 bedroom Sanur beachfront villa holiday rental situated just past the very popular seaside tourist enclave of Sanur, Villa Samudra boasts fantastic ocean views across to the majestic Mt. Agung. Built over 2 levels, guests will enjoy contemporary design and the best of modern amenities all set in a quiet Balinese village, offering peace and serenity amid rural surrounds. The perfect villa for a beach style holiday!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you look up the meaning of tropical paradise anywhere it should give the answer, Villa Samudra. The expansive beachfront garden stretches all the way to the sand where a huge beach frontage is spotted with swaying coconut palms, a timber sundeck with sun lounges where you can tan above the black glistening sands. Closer to the main pavilion a huge lap pool is an ideal place to cool after enough sun, maybe a few laps or just a relaxing paddle. Guests can relax in the hammock or the shade of the gazebo and the lawns are ultra lush and perfectly manicured, the kids will love running and playing games all day long and it’s perfect for garden barbecues and cocktail parties.
Built over two storeys, the living areas are open-plan combining the living and dining areas in one, where you can open the large doors for an alfresco vibe, or relax in the air-con. Featuring polished timber floors, lovely artworks, and a fantastic media centre including a 43-inch flat-screen TV, a DVD player and international channels to watch all your favourite shows, the space is ultra-comfortable. Dinners can be enjoyed inside at the dining table or outside in the beach-front garden at the dining gazebo.
3 modern bedrooms with air-con
The master suite features a king-size bed, private terrace, LCD TV, working desk, wi-fi, built-in robes with complimentary slippers a safety deposit box and a wonderful soaking tub in the en-suite. The two guest suites are also air-conditioned, one with king-size and the other with twin beds, both feature private en-suites.
Staff & Services
The staff are very well trained, warm and friendly and have had years of experience looking after guests from all over the world. Guests can enjoy
24-hour butler service and also 24-hour security service, to give you peace of mind. There is a private chef on hand, daily cleaning services along with extra services including spa treatments, yoga classes and cooking classes, babysitting and day tours.
Around Villa Samudra, Sanur ( fabulous location right on the beach!! )
The villa is located right on the beach at Ketewel just 15 mins drive from the popular tourist town of Sanur where you can find a full selection of beachfront restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, ATMs and handicrafts/souvenir shops. Guests can travel a short distance to Ubud to explore great museums and cultural sites, maybe some ribs at Naughty Nuri’s or crispy duck at Bebek Bugil. Take the kids to Ubud’s famous Monkey Forest Temple (13.2 km) for a fun family day they’ll never forget. The Bali Safari & Marine Park and Bali Bird Park are nearby for the kids along with white water rafting and Keramas Beach Club for fantastic surf, diving and swimming in the huge pool. If you are a surfer make sure you bring a board as Keramas is one of the best right-hand breaks in Indonesia.
Sanur itself has so many great places to take the whole family for a meal and great cafes where you can have a coffee and a bite to eat. Make your way to the main street in Sanur; Jalan Tamblingan and simply walk around. Ladies can go to the many day spas around Sanur where they can have a dreamy Balinese massage and get their hair and nails done. For a treat head into Seminyak (17 km away) for a day of shopping and perhaps a drink or two at the many beach clubs such as KU DE TA, Potato Head and Cafe Del Mar…how fun!!
When you stay at Villa Samudra there are loads of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you will love it here!
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned 2 bedrooms with king-size bed and 1 bedroom with two twin size beds and 1 baby cot
- Modern kitchen
- Swimming Pool and indoor jacuzzi
- Fast and very reliable wifi so you can start posting those lovely holiday pics to Facebook
- Satellite TV with home theatre system in the living room
- Oceanfront Dining Bale
- Gazebo (relaxation bale pavilion)
- Safety boxes in all bedrooms to store your valuables
- The Villa has a full team of staff to look after you while staying at the villa; cooks, cleaners, pool cleaners, gardeners, housekeepers and a villa manager who will be responsible for making sure everything you could possibly want is taken care of. From dinner reservations through to organising tours, nothing is too much trouble.
- 24/7 security
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season: AUD 1,080 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 17 December
High Season: AUD 1,224 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 August
Peak Season: AUD 1,440 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 18 December – 31 December
Rate is subject to 10% government tax and 5% service charge
Rates Include :
- Welcome drinks and cool towel upon arrival
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily complimentary breakfast for up to 6 people
- Daily complimentary afternoon tea
- Free-flowing of mineral drinking water
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Puri Saanti is a 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located right on the beach, just a few minutes drive past the tourist area of Sanur, is part of an exclusive private villa estate, the Anapuri Villa Estate. Waves gently lap on the sand right in front of this luxurious seaside escape, […]
Villa Majapahit Raj is a stunning 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental is located in the family-friendly area of Sanur. It is one of the three villas that make up the Majapahit villas and it is absolutely sensational. Villa Majapahit Raj can accommodate up to 6 guests, making it ideal for families or groups looking […]
Villa Bayu Gita is an award-winning 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental, perfect for a small family or friends wanting to be close to the beach and many of the popular tourist attractions such as the Bali Wildlife & Marine Park and the cultural heart of Bali; Ubud. Bayu Gita consists of 2 villas in […]
Villa Majapahit Nataraja is a 3 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental surrounded by rice fields with and a beachfront setting the villa can be rented in conjunction with two more villas in the complex making it ideal for weddings and larger groups travelling together. A stunning villa in one of the most peaceful settings you […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols