What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Less than 300 metres from Ubud’s Royal Palace
- Large garden area with a 25 metre swimming pool which makes this villa extremely family friendly and ideal for those wanting to have the real Ubud holiday experience.
- Private in house gym with yoga area for those daily work outs and stretches
- Separate children’s room stacked with toys
- Chef, butler, security & yoga instructor
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, health food shops, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- iPod dock and speakers in every room
- There is a team of villa staff to make sure your stay is a perfect as possible
- One of Ubud’s best kept secrets
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Just a few hundred meters from the Royal Palace of Ubud amid Bali’s cultural heart you will find the stunning Villa San. This two-storey, 6 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental will comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
The large pool and expansive outdoor setting is ideal for families and groups of friends to enjoy time together relaxing under Bali’s tropical sun and be close to all the art galleries, amazing cafes, yoga studios, the monkey forest and restaurants in central Ubud.
The villa has plenty of entertainment areas indoor as well including a private art studio, well equipped gym and designated playroom for the kids.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
A huge tropical garden offers guests a sense a freedom and space at Villa San, the 25 metre lap pool is ultra inviting and there is a fully equipped modern BBQ for lunch and dinner time meals. The pool is lined with comfortable sun bed recliners and there is an outdoor yoga space for an early morning session. The lawn area offers plenty of rooms for the kids to run and play or even hold a special event.
The main two-storey pavilion features a treasure-trove of artwork from Asia and around the archipelago. The main dining area is open-plan and the ideal spot to enjoy alfresco style dining with family and friends. A well equipped bar is perfect for pre-dinner drinks or just an afternoon refreshment and is adjacent the children’s play room which is full of games and toys. The lounge area features large white sofas and right beside is the air-conditioned media room with a large flat-screen TV. If you’re feeling energetic head to the well equipped gym or maybe you prefer to spend some time in the art studio to do some painting.
A master suite is located next to the media room with an interconnecting door to a second room with twin beds, ideal for a family. The master features beautiful antique furnishings, a king size bed, walk-in robe and the private ensuite boasts a soaking tub and rain shower. The five guest rooms offer double beds in two of the rooms and twin beds in the other three rooms. All rooms boast private patios, en-suite bathrooms and full amenities.
Staff & Services
Villa San’s staff are highly trained and will ensure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. You will be looked after by private butlers and chefs and there is a daily housekeeping service to maintain the villa impeccably at all times. The kids will also be well looked after by the master chef who can prepare meals of Asian and international flare.
Around Villa San, Ubud ( central location close to shops, cafes & more!! )
Villa San is located just 300 meters from the Kings Palace in central Ubud and guests can experience a unique cultural experience here, the Kecak Dance most evenings. There are plenty of trendy cafes close by along with relaxing spas and hip yoga centers as well. The kids will love the Monkey Forest or maybe a day out rafting or taking a cycling tour through the villages and rice fields. For a fun day out make sure you do the Campuhan Ridge Walk where you get to see picturesque rice field views.
This is a popular Ubud holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa San well in advance.
- 12 adults (1 master suite with king and twin bedroom; 2 twins; 2 doubles); 2 extra beds available on request for children
- Open-sided living area; dining area for 14; entertainment lounge; gym; playroom; studio; garden balé and rooftop terrace
- Private swimming pool 25 x 5m
- Really fast and reliable wifi
- iPod dock and speakers in every room; 2 home theatre systems incorporating satellite flat-screen TV, DVD Player and stereo system; books; games; gym equipment
- Out door BBQ for those family dinners
- Suitable for casual, poolside wedding receptions and parties of up to 50 people
- Dedicated playroom with DVDs, books and games; pool toys; cots; highchairs
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom for complete security
- Property Area : 2500sqm (land)
- On-site villa manager ( who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner parties / reservations, spa treatments at the villa or massages as well as advice on where to go and what to see around Ubud). If you fancy a shopping trip to Seminyak this can also be arranged.
- Chef, butler, 2 gardeners, 3 household staff, pool attendant, 2 security guards, yoga instructor
- Masseuse and babysitters on request
- Chef available to prepare lunch and dinner from delicious international menu by prior arrangement. Butler available to shop if guests prefer to self-cater
- A car and driver can be arranged at a special rate for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 1,135 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,303 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,471 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,845 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
It's such a fabulous place with a really gorgeous ambiance where you feel right at home from the moment you arrive.
Clearly, one of the better villas in Ubud with a really convenient location next to so many fantastic restaurants and shops. The staff were also a stand out high light. They were friendly and very attentive to our 3 children. We loved the breakfasts every morning and actually looked forward to seeing the smiling faces of the staff prepare it for us. The swimming pool, garden areas and bedrooms were all 5 star. Thoroughly recommend this villa to any one wanting a bit of luxury on their next Bali holiday.
I also wanted to thank Ina and Christine at Bali Villa Escapes for helping us get this villa and being so responsive to all our emails.
Loved every second spent here chilling out and relaxing with the family.
Mike our villa manager was so professional, and the chef was divine, I would be here in a split second if I could but next time in Bali this is where I'm staying. Loved the yoga in the morning followed by a huge breakfasts - what a great way to start the day.
We came here in a group of 9 girls for a bit of a yoga style holiday and loved the fact that we could have the chef prepare lovely meals for us.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings