- Less than 300 metres from Ubud’s Royal Palace
- A large garden area with a 25-metre swimming pool makes this villa extremely family-friendly and ideal for those wanting the real Ubud holiday experience.
- Private in-house gym with yoga area for those daily workouts and stretches
- Separate children’s room stacked with toys
- Chef, butler, security & yoga instructor
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, pharmacies, health food shops, car/scooter hire and supermarkets
- iPod dock and speakers in every room
- There is a team of villa staff to ensure your stay is as perfect as possible.
- One of Ubud’s best-kept secrets
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa San Ubud, 6 bedrooms
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Just a few hundred meters from the Royal Palace of Ubud amid Bali’s cultural heart, you will find the stunning Villa San. This two-storey, 6 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental will comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
The large pool and expansive outdoor setting are ideal for families and groups of friends to enjoy time together relaxing under Bali’s tropical sun and be close to all the art galleries, amazing cafes, yoga studios, the monkey forest and restaurants in central Ubud.
The villa has plenty of indoor entertainment areas as well, including a private art studio, a well-equipped gym and a designated playroom for the kids.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
A huge tropical garden offers guests a sense of freedom and space at Villa San, the 25-metre lap pool is ultra-inviting, and there is a fully equipped modern BBQ for lunch and dinner-time meals. The pool has comfortable sunbed recliners and an outdoor yoga space for an early morning session. The lawn area offers plenty of room for the kids to run and play or even hold a special event.
The main two-storey pavilion features a treasure trove of artwork from Asia and around the archipelago. The main dining area is open-plan and ideal for enjoying alfresco-style dining with family and friends. A well-equipped bar is perfect for pre-dinner drinks or just an afternoon refreshment and is adjacent to the children’s playroom, which is full of games and toys. The lounge area features large white sofas, and right beside is the air-conditioned media room with a large flat-screen TV. If you’re feeling energetic, head to the well-equipped gym or maybe you prefer to spend some time in the art studio to do some painting.
A master suite is located next to the media room with an interconnecting door to a second room with twin beds, ideal for a family. The master features beautiful antique furnishings, a king-size bed, and a walk-in robe, and the private ensuite boasts a soaking tub and rain shower. The five guest rooms offer double beds in two of the rooms and twin beds in the other three rooms. All rooms boast private patios, en-suite bathrooms and full amenities.
Staff & Services
Villa San’s staff are highly trained and will ensure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. Private butlers and chefs will look after you, and there is a daily housekeeping service to maintain the villa impeccably. The kids will also be well looked after by the master chef, who can prepare meals of Asian and international flare.
Around Villa San, Ubud (central location close to shops, cafes & more)
Villa San is just 300 metres from the King’s Palace in central Ubud, and guests can experience a unique cultural experience here, the Kecak Dance, most evenings. There are plenty of trendy cafes close by, along with relaxing spas and hip yoga centres. The kids will love the Monkey Forest, a day out rafting, or taking a cycling tour through the villages and rice fields. For a fun day out, make sure you do the Campuhan Ridge Walk, where you can see picturesque rice field views.
When you stay at Villa San, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa San has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since January 2015.
- 12 adults (1 master suite with king and twin bedroom; 2 twins; 2 doubles); 2 extra beds available on request for children
- Open-sided living area; dining area for 14; entertainment lounge; gym; playroom; studio; garden balé and rooftop terrace
- Private swimming pool 25 x 5m
- Really fast and reliable wifi
- iPod dock and speakers in every room; 2 home theatre systems incorporating satellite flat-screen TV, DVD Player and stereo system; books; games; gym equipment
- Outdoor BBQ for those family dinners
- Suitable for casual, poolside wedding receptions and parties of up to 50 people
- Dedicated playroom with DVDs, books and games; pool toys; cots; highchairs
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom for complete security
- Property Area: 2500sqm (land)
- On-site villa manager ( who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner parties/reservations, spa treatments at the villa or massages, and advice on where to go and what to see around Ubud). This can also be arranged if you fancy a shopping trip to Seminyak.
- Chef, butler, 2 gardeners, 3 household staff, pool attendant, 2 security guards, a yoga instructor
- Masseuse and babysitters, on request
- The chef is available to prepare lunch and dinner from the delicious international menu by prior arrangement. Butler available to shop if guests prefer to self-cater
- A car and driver can be arranged at a special rate for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol).
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,101
6 Bedroom AUD 1,302
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,364
6 Bedroom AUD 1,519
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season (4 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 1,845
6 Bedroom AUD 1,845
- 7 April – 10 April
- 23 June – 26 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 2,248
6 Bedroom AUD 2,248
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- Wifi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
It's such a fabulous place with a really gorgeous ambiance where you feel right at home from the moment you arrive.
Clearly, one of the better villas in Ubud with a really convenient location next to so many fantastic restaurants and shops. The staff were also a stand out high light. They were friendly and very attentive to our 3 children. We loved the breakfasts every morning and actually looked forward to seeing the smiling faces of the staff prepare it for us. The swimming pool, garden areas and bedrooms were all 5 star. Thoroughly recommend this villa to any one wanting a bit of luxury on their next Bali holiday.
I also wanted to thank Ina and Christine at Bali Villa Escapes for helping us get this villa and being so responsive to all our emails.
Loved every second spent here chilling out and relaxing with the family.
Mike our villa manager was so professional, and the chef was divine, I would be here in a split second if I could but next time in Bali this is where I'm staying. Loved the yoga in the morning followed by a huge breakfasts - what a great way to start the day.
We came here in a group of 9 girls for a bit of a yoga style holiday and loved the fact that we could have the chef prepare lovely meals for us.
One of the most pleasant experiences of our lives... hospitality to another level... beautiful well kept private villa... they have thought of everything possible to make your stay memorable. perfect for big families and groups... Adi & Mika were extraordinary... made sure we felt at home. We will be visiting again.
Villa Sans is a beautiful hidden oasis just a short walk from the heart of Ubud town. The staff are awesome, and Adi makes the best cocktails! The villa has its chef, and they offer a great menu. You can choose to dine in or dine out. I recommend you pre-book your 1st-night meal before arriving so you don't have to dine out after a long flight. Massages can be done at the villa, which I recommend. So nice to finish a massage and relax in a tranquil environment with a cocktail. Adi can also arrange a private Indonesian cultural dance for the local school kids.
This is a must-do experience! it is worth every cent! The dances and costumes are spectacular! Thank you, Villa Sans Staff, for making my birthday girls' trip awesome!
Villa questions and answers
View questions from our guests for additional information about the villa
Hey, do any of the rooms have single twin beds for the kids?
Yes bedroom 2 and 6 has two single beds. If you need any more info about bed configuration let us know.
Is there parking at the villa?
Yes, there is parking for scooters and cars.
Is the villa family-friendly?
Yes it is and there are many things for the kids and family – plus there’s security.
Can we rent the villa as a 4 bedroom?
Guests booking the 8-person rate will have access to 4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms will be locked).
How big is the pool?
The swimming pool is 25 metres in length.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How far is Villa San from central Ubud?
Villa San is 600 metres from central Ubud.
How do I know if Villa San is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if the villa is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
How do I get to Villa San from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days, there is a complimentary airport pick-up where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to Villa San. For shorter stays, we can arrange transport which will be quoted at the time of booking.
How far is Villa San from the airport?
Villa San is 29 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Do I pay for my accommodation at Villa San in $AUD or $USD?
All prices are Australian dollars when you book your accommodation at Villa San.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa San?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa San, you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Does Villa San have a private swimming pool?
Guests that stay at Villa San will have the exclusive use of a private swimming pool.
Does Villa San have wifi?
Villa San has fast and reliable 4G wifi, and guests will be given password access when they check in. Plus, the wifi is free for the guests to use.
How much does it cost to stay at Villa San?
The prices at Villa San will vary depending on the time of year you intend to travel. See dates and prices on this page.
How many people can sleep at Villa San in Ubud?
Twelve people can sleep at Villa San.
Is Villa San cleaned daily?
Villa San is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas, including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.
Does Villa San have a private chef?
Yes, it does, and the chef is there on hand to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus any mid-day snacks. You do have to pay for the food for lunch and dinners.
What is there for children to do at Villa San?
There is a swimming pool and garden area for the children to play at Villa San. Plus, there is a villa manager who will be able to arrange children’s activities and tours to keep them entertained. Ubud central is near and there are shops and places to take them for a meal.