UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 35 metre long infinity swimming pool – for lots of family fun
- The main bedroom has it’s own private pool and garden
- A team of villa staff to cook and clean for you PLUS you even have your own chef and villa manager
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Perfect venue to host a wedding
- Private spa and fully equipped gym on-site
- Large and very spacious garden area with lots of places where you can find privacy
- Close to Echo Beach, ATM’s, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, patisseries, bottle shops, health food shops, bakeries, supermarkets & convenience stores
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa The Sanctuary is tucked away in a quiet part of Canggu, this magical seaside 10 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental certainly lives up to its name where guests will enjoy superior service, utmost privacy and exceptional views of the tropical surrounds.
A small stream winds its way through the property and large sprawling manicured lawns make it a popular venue for weddings, large family gatherings & special occasions. A huge infinity pool awaits those wanting to enjoy the tropical sun and a shallow area makes it kid friendly.
Canggu known for its rural beauty and gorgeous beaches will appeal to any guest, as will the nearby Finns Beach Club and Tanah Lot Sea Temple. If your coming to Bali in a large group or thinking about having a wedding ceremony you should not miss this villa – it’s truly amazing!
The living area
The single-storey living pavilion provides a host of enchanting open-air living spaces with spectacular views of the meandering river and tropical canopy. Featuring traditional Balinese architecture, the soaring ceilings allow the sea breezes to gently filter through, a massive timber dining table, outstretched built-in lounges and a classic billiard table lit with elaborate red ceiling lamps adds a regal element to these areas. There is a separate air-conditioned media room with a huge flat-screne TV to catch a movie on or maybe some footage from the wedding ceremony. If you’re feeling active head to the well equipped gym maybe followed by a traditional massage in the private spa facility.
Outdoor and pool area
Spread out over 30,000 sq mtrs the outdoor setting is a mix of lush manicured lawns, leading down to a calming stream surrounded by lush tropical palms and foliage. The 35 mtr long infinity pool stretches away from the main living pavilion into the abyss of the jungle beyond. Featuring a large Jacuzzi the sparkling pool is bordered by a spacious pool deck with designer sun beds for guests to bathe in this idyllic setting. The huge lawn beyond is perfect for a sit-down wedding reception or just a place for the kids to run with glee. The wading section of the pool offers a safe confine for the kids to splash and play throughout the day.
10 bedrooms are spread out over 4 pavilions dedicated to accommodation. A two-storey pavilion houses the master bedroom featuring a private pool and balcony that offers views of the tranquil stream and lush tropical backdrop. A super sized king size bed sits beneath high ceilings, flat screen TV and walk-in changing room. The en-suite bathroom is downstairs with a huge soaking tub, outdoor tropical monsoon shower and your own private kitchen. Two bedrooms are located in a separate pavilion close to sounds of the calming stream. Another pavilion houses 4 beautifully appointed bedrooms, featuring king size beds and spacious en-suite bedrooms. The third of these guest pavilions provides two more rooms with enough bunk beds to sleep up to 20 kids. A separate stand-alone timber house, offers a romantic sanctuary with glass walls on all sides opening to the tropical surrounds.
Staff and services
Guests of Villa Sanctuary can expect nothing less than 5 star services. A veritable army of enthusiastic and professionally trained staff consisting of a villa manager, maids, butlers, a driver, security guards, garden and pool staff, the villa is always maintained to the highest standards.
Around Villa The Sanctuary, Canggu
Guests at Villa Sanctuary will have the chance to experience the daily happenings of rural village life in this quiet part of Canggu. Take a walk down the quiet Balinese lanes among the rice terraces and see the local farmers herding a school of ducks or visit the local market for some fresh produce. The Tanah Lot Temple is nearby and well worth a visit as is the Greg Norman 18- hole Championship Golf Course. Echo Beach is nearby with some great waves for surf enthusiasts and great seafood BBQ restaurant.
Central Seminyak is around 30 minutes drive away and on the way there you will pass Finns and La Laguna Beach Clubs. There is a car and driver included so getting to any of these fabulous tourist icons can be arranged by the villa manager.
There are some great cafes in Canggu’s popular Batu Bolong area. Try: Betelnut, Deus, The Common, Crate, Fishbone & Cafe Organic. When it comes to sunset time head to Old Man’s or The Lawn for a cocktail or two and enjoy probably the best sunset in Bali.
When you stay at The Sanctuary there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa The Sanctuary well in advance.
- King sized bed
- Night tables
- Luxury bathrooms
- Work table
- Reading corner
- Air conditioning
- Free WIFI
- Flat Screen TV
- DVD player
- I pod player
- Sun beds
- Fresh linen
- Mini Bar
- Safety Deposit Box
Villa “The Sanctuary” Bali has 9 luxurious bedrooms spread out over 4 accommodation pavilions :
- One pavilion offers a very spacious master bedroom (384 m2) and en-suite bathroom with tropical garden and private pool (10 meter).
- One pavilion offers 2 luxurious bedrooms build along the river
- One large central pavilion has 4 luxurious bedrooms also called “The Twin Bedrooms”
- One small wooden bale pavilion houses a romantic bedroom
- One pavilion houses our bunk bedroom for 20 children or guests in 10 bunk beds
- A stunning 35 meter infinity pool
- A Jacuzzi built into the pool
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Topical garden
- Well maintained green lawns
- A typical Balinese bale along the river with massage and lounging facilities
- A gym
- An air-conditioned wooden bale housing our library and media room offering cinema surround TV system, international TV channels, lounging sofas and games
- An open air wooden bale with lounge chairs and billiards table
- Guest toilets below the main pavilion
- Large private parking
- Wedding pergola
- Large walk ways connecting the property
- Idyllic lightning at night
- Professional kitchen team and they will be very happy to cook from our Western or Indonesian menu. Should you have any special request please feel free to consult with our Chef or Villa Manager, they will be more than happy to assist.
- All ingredients are purchased by our staff. We need 3- 4 hours for shopping to serve the food so please be so kind to put the order as early as possible to either our Villa Manager or Chef.
- We provide you with a selection of soft drinks at your bedroom’s mini bar. Please contact the Villa Manager if you need additional soft drinks, beer, wines or spirits to be stored in the fridge which we charge at cost price + 15 %.
Low Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
10 Bedroom AUD 3,115
9 Bedroom AUD 2,940
8 Bedroom AUD 2,765
7 Bedroom AUD 2,590
6 Bedroom AUD 2,415
- 16 January – 15 June (Excluding Chinese New Year and Easter)
- 15 September – 20 December
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
10 Bedroom AUD 3,815
9 Bedroom AUD 3,640
8 Bedroom AUD 3,465
7 Bedroom AUD 3,290
6 Bedroom AUD 3,115
- 1 February – 10 February (Chinese New Year)
- 19 April – 28 April (Easter)
- 15 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
10 Bedroom AUD 4,515
9 Bedroom AUD 4,340
8 Bedroom AUD 4,165
7 Bedroom AUD 3,990
6 Bedroom AUD 3,815
- 20 December – 15 January 2021
Rates are subject to 10% tax (VAT) and 5% service charge
Rates Include :
- All rate are inclusive airport transfers with car and driver, the use of our air-conditioned car and 2 drivers provided 24h during your stay, 24 security, 2 chef cooks to prepare your meals, 1 head butler and 2 junior butlers, full time gardening, full time technician and full time villa manager.
- All rate are inclusive of free wifi internet
- All rate are inclusive of electricity and water
- All rate are inclusive fresh linen and daily fresh towels
- All rate are inclusive of welcome drink, fresh flowers, and free bottled water during the whole stay
Staff and quiet location combined with a really wonderful ambiance make this villa a 10 out of 10. I just also wanted to thank my new friends Dewi and Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes for their infinite patience and fabulous customer service.
A huge thanks to Putu for all her help and unwavering smiles and happy attitude throughout our stay. She was the best at organing all our meals and was great at paying attention to some of our friends special dietary requirements.
Do yourself a massive favour and make sure you book your accommodation at Villa The Sanctuary, you will absolutely love it!!
We were a bit worried about space to begin with but when we arrived we could not believe how big it was and how much room we all had. Plus the location was really handy. Quiet yet close to Canggu main shops, cafes and restaurants.
We loved going to all those fabulous cafes along Batu Bolong. For a group getaway this is without a doubt going to blow you away!
As a business owner you really want to best for your staff and it's so hard for me to really describe this place without sounding too over the top but let me start by saying if you want a large villa this is perfect.
Flawless customer service from the villa staff combined with out of this world interiors had everyone dancing with joy by the end. You could see the transformation in people literally over night. They had a glow about them and it was all thanks to this superb experience.
A highlight was the bedroom, you could tell everyone was happy to go to be at night and be immersed in this complete luxury.
Let's now talk about the swimming pool area. Being served fresh cocktails and juices by the lounge chairs was also something reserved for the rich and famous BUT we had the privilege to experience it for ourselves. Not much more to say as I write this except I am dreaming about hopefully taking the top performing staff back here next year.
This is worth every cent - if not more!!
We came here with our full extended family for my 70th birthday and the memoirs created here will last forever.
The staff at the villa looked after us better than most other 5 star resorts and were there all the time to make sure any need was taken care of. The chef and butler were also a standout.
The bedrooms / en suites are all immaculately presented and furnished to the finest detail.
More than happy to recommend this for a group holiday. In a word: AMAZING!!
Wonderful staff and amazing facilities with so much space. A dream holiday villa. Spent 6 nights here for my 50th birthday and can only thank everyone at The Sanctuary for such a lovely experience. I'm grateful for everyday spent here in paradise.
You may also like these other 10 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings