What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Large swimming pool with great views
- Good value as your getting this amazing 3-bedroom villa all to yourself with staff
- Lots of space and room with this contemporary design and modern interiors
- 2.6 km to The Rock Bar, 6.6 km to Waterbom Bali & 1 km to Sidewalk Jimbaran Mall
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, deli’s, bottle shops, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- Open plan tropical holiday feel that’s perfect for a family holiday in Jimbaran Bay
- Close to Jimbaran Bay where you have seafood restaurants which is perfect for those dinners under the stars
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
As you wind your way up the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula from the white sands of Jimbaran Bay, you will pass an exclusive private villa estate; the Temple Hill Residence and home to Villa Santai. This modern 3 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental affords charming Balinese design elements amid contemporary architecture. Plus your only a 5 minute walk to Jimbaran beach and Samasta Lifestyle Village where there are shops, cafes, day spas & roof top bars.
The villa can accommodate up to 6 adults and 2 children, the perfect family holiday villa with some fantastic beaches right at your doorstep. There’s also two championship golf courses within a 10 minute drive of the villa making it perfect for a golfing getaway. If you like your surfing then some excellent beaches are nearby such as Uluwatu, Dreamlands and Padang.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outstretched swimming pool is surrounded by a generous timber deck; at one side a sheltered area provides respite from the sun with an outdoor dining space, great for casual lunches and BBQ dinners. At the far side of the pool sun lounges are lined up for guests to bathe in the warmth of the tropical sun. The pool is long enough to enjoy some lap swimming and there are yoga mats and light weights for a little exercise to burn off sumptuous dinners prepared by your chef.
Featuring two living areas, one at the pool level which incorporates the kitchen and lounge area, features a large comfy sofa, flat screen TV and sliding doors opening to the alfresco dining area by the pool. Another living area upstairs affords amazing views of Jimbaran Bay and well equipped bar is at the ready to prepare your favorite sun downer cocktails. Step outside onto a spacious sun deck with built in lounges, sun beds and parasols, viewing a sunset from here would be amazing! Oh…and there is a great stereo system to enjoy your favourite music.
3 Bedrooms with air con
Consisting of two master suites and a third guest suite, all bedrooms feature air-conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms. One of the master suites opens onto the pool deck with a king size bed and a gorgeous soaking tub in an open-air setting surrounded by topical plants, just blissful. The second master suite upstairs has a private balcony where you can chill out on the generous daybed with a book or maybe catch up on a few emails. The guest suite also on the upstairs floor features a king size bed with a king sized roll out for extra guests or the kids. All bedrooms feature flat screen TV’s with cable channels and a safety box for your valuables.
Staff & Services
Guests will be overwhelmed with the sincere warmth of the Balinese staff. Professionally trained, they will ensure the cleanliness of the villa on a daily basis and provide breakfast catering. Should you require the services of a professional chef, babysitter, masseuse, driver or any other services, the staff will make all arrangements for you.
Around Villa Santai, Jimbaran ( near beach, Omnia Day Club & Samasta Life Style Village!! )
If you like to spend time at the beach, you will definitely love staying at Villa Santai. Jimbaran Bay, a wonderfully safe swimming beach for the kids is a 5 minute drive from the villa and as you head further up the Peninsula you have the option of going to Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Uluwatu Beach, no more than a 15 minute drive from the villa.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta for a fun day out on the water slides. You can also hire a driver and car and visit: Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud’s famous Monkey Forest or take a drive into Old man’s beach in Canggu where they can go for a surf lesson.
Maybe spend a day at Single Fin at Suluban Beach or Sundays Beach Club listening to some tunes and watching the best sunset of your life or welcome in a sunset at the Rock Bar among the rolling waves. Other beach clubs nearby worth visiting include: El Kabron, The Rock Bar or KU DE TA in Seminyak ( about 45 min away ).
If you like shopping or taking the kids out for a meal then the newly built Samasta Village is close by, where there are lots of places to eat, chill out at cafes of have a few drinks at the roof top bars. You can also take the family for dinner on Jimabaran Beach where there are lots of seafood restaurants. Enjoy dining under the stars as you have the freshest seafood in Bali – what an amazing treat!
When you stay at Villa Santai there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Jimbaran holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Santai well in advance.
- Modern kitchen
- Large dining room with everything you could need to throw that dinner party
- Free water dispenser
- Coffee machine
- Safety deposit box in all rooms
- Three bedrooms with king sized bed and each en-suite bathroom for privacy and all rooms are fully air conditioned
- Bathtub and rain shower in main bed room
- LCD TV with cable channel in each room – there is also a CD player
- DVD player and iPod docking
- Turn down service by the house keepers every day
- Private bale on the 2nd floor
- Wide open air veranda with gorgeous views to Jimbaran Bay
- Swimming pool within a beautiful garden area plus there are pool side chairs and umbrellas
- Free complimentary breakfast served to you every morning by your in house villa staff
- Complimentary tea and coffee
Low Season : AUD 696 (2 Night minimum stay)
- 11 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 769 (3 Night minimum stay)
- 10 July – 31 July
- 1 August – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 812 (7 Night minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15% Tax and Service
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
The villa itself was remarkably cleaned and well maintained by the staff who were also very attentive and made sure that we were happy and comfortable. The kids loved the pool area and we enjoyed watching them and just soaking up the holiday atmosphere.
In terms of location you are not too far from all the action and restaurants in the Jimbaran Bay area which was great for those family dinners at some of the seafood restaurants along the beach. We also managed to get up to Uluwatu for a day trip which was a highlight. Highly recommend a stay here and would gladly come back again!
The finer things in this villa did not go unnoticed and this is why I am prepared to give ti such a favourable review like the: great welcome we received when we arrived after such a long flight by the staff with the cool towels and drink, the sensational and healthy daily breakfasts, the have as much as you like tea and coffee and most importantly (for me at least) was the top wifi. This is was our first trip over to Bali and from our experience here I can say not the last - we are already thinking about our next trip over here.
Would love to come back with the kids and enjoy this fab villa!
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
Take a look inside Cabana Village Located in the peaceful seaside village of Jimbaran, just 10 mins from the International airport and within close proximity of the Jimbaran Corner shopping Centre, Cabana Village is a 3 bedroom holiday villa rental in Jimbaran & provides comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests. The villa has all the […]
Villa Jacinta is a 3 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is located just a few minutes from the calm waters of Jimbaran Bay and in the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula. Villa Jacinta is securely placed within an exclusive villa complex, the Temple Hill Grand Residence where your only 500 metres to Jimbaran Beach, 200 metres to The Samasta Lifestyle Village & 700 metres to the famous Rock Bar – stay in the heart of Jimbaran!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings