What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Near the famous Eat Street or Jalan Kayu Aya
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, delis, supermarkets, car / scooter hire, patisseries, bakeries, bottle shops, yoga studios, health food cafes and taxis
- FREE airport pick up
- Villa staff to ensure the villa is cleaned daily and perfect for your stay
- Full security
- Affordable villa for your next Bali trip
- Private swimming pool which the kids are going to love
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Sukapadi is the ideal holiday villa for a group of 4 guests, right in the heart of the most popular part of Seminyak. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has everything for a small family or two couples wanting to enjoy luxury tropical living. Your own private pool, open air living spaces and well appointed bedrooms are sure to satisfy all your accommodation needs.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor spaces are perfect for guests to experience real tropical living in every sense of the word. Upon entering the villa guests are greeted by a sparkling 11 metre private infinity pool with the lounge and dining areas set back overlooking the pool. Three stylish sun recliners are at the ready poolside with a high wall to maintain your privacy, this is the spot to relax and cool off after exploring the sites of Seminyak.
The villas open-air living areas are designed for guests to enjoy the tropics while enjoying views of the pool. The interiors feature minimalist design, with decor a pleasant earthly mix of Balinese and Timorese artworks and ornaments, hand picked to create a very stylish theme. The 8 seater dining table is right by the modern and well equipped kitchen, great for conversations flowing from one space to another as meals are prepared. For entertainment there is a flat-screen TV with Cable channels and a DVD player along with an iPhone docking station.
2 Bedrooms with air con
A separate pavilion houses 2 bedrooms, fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms overlooking the pool. The bathrooms provide an open-air tropical bathing experience and the Master suite has extra storage space in the en-suite, safety boxes and writing desks are standard. The Master boasts a four poster king size bed and the second room twin beds easily convertible to a king.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by friendly Balinese staff who will serve complimentary breakfasts each morning. Tis is great it you have it by the pool. Laundry services are available as is daily housekeeping and security personnel for peace of mind.
Around Villa Sukapadi, Seminyak ( near Eat Street & Seminyak Square!! )
Guests will be happy to know that Villa Sukapadi has one of the best locations in Seminyak. Your quiet lane leads you straight onto Seminyak’s most famous strip, Jalan Oberoi also known as Eat Street where all the best cafes bars and restaurants are waiting for you. If you love your coffee then your in luck as there are lots of wonderful cafes nearby where you can also grab a bite to eat. Make sure you go to: Cornerhouse ( family friendly & affordable western food), Sisterfields, Kim Soo, Sea Circus and the popular Revolver.
Travelling with kids? Take them for a surf lesson at Double Six beach ( you can hire boards and instructors ) or perhaps a day out at Asia’s premier theme park; Waterbom Bali. There’s also the Finns Recreation Park with a huge in door tampoline centre called Bounce and massive waterslides. For dinner take them to Los Gringos or Johnny Rockets followed by dessert at Frozen Yogi or treats at Candylicious in Seminyak Village.
For the ladies there are some fabulous day spas nearby such as Blow Bar, Therapy, Spring and GLO where you can have a massage, get your hair and nails done and some much needed facials.
The famed Ku De Ta Beach Club ( make sure you come here for sunset cocktails ) along with the beach is a short stroll which is perfect if your staying at the villa with your friends. A few other notable places worth a visit are Metis for fine French cuisine, La Lucciola for beach front Italian dining, Sardine for sophisticated seafood along with a host of other Greek, Italian, Chinese and many more.
Be sure to take advantage of this amazing villa and it’s prime location – you will love every minute spent here.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Sukapadi well in advance.
- Drinking Water: we have installed a special safe mineral filtering system so you can drink water straight from the tap. Or you can buy the bottled water.
- Entertainment – flat screen TV and sound system in dining / living areas
- iPad / iPhone docking station
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms for your total comfort
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with all the kitchen amenities.
- Your own private swimming pool – 11 metres x 3.5 metres
- Sunbathing lounge chairs – relax by the poolside
- Airport Transfers: compliments of Villa Sukapadi
- Complementary American breakfast with a choice of meats and drinks.
- Laundry Service.
- Full Villa Security including electric private gate and Security Personnel
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- We can arrange In-House Spa Service at your request.
- Transport & Tours Service can be arranged – just give us 24 hours notice and we’ll get it organized.
Low Season AUD 350 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 January – 30 June
- 18 September – 16 December
High Season AUD 453 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 17 September
Peak Season AUD 540 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 17 December – 15 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15% tax and service charge
- Full Villa Security
- Daily Housekeeping Service
We have stayed in many villas in Seminyak and Legian and I would have to say that this villa was about as good as it gets for the money and was absolutely perfect for our 7 day visit. We will definitely be coming back and a huge thanks to Dewi....you guys are legends!
Just walk out of the villa and your almost there. We couldn't believe how central we were but after a few days of exploring the area and getting our bearings we were so happy to be able to find so many lovely restaurants and shops nearby. A great place to have your holiday.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Beji is a very affordable 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for holiday makers looking for comfortable accommodation. Suited for two couples or a small family villa Beji is in a really popular location. With lots of exotic greenery, tranquil fish ponds & a private pool all combine to make this your own holiday […]
Villa Can Barca is a lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located in the equally fashionable and exciting Seminyak area. Seminyak is famous for its beaches, trendy cafes, bars, boutiques, yoga studios, gyms, health food bars and restaurants. The villa is ideal for a small family or a group of four who wish to […]
Villa Canthy is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers modern accommodation for up to 4 guests in Bali’s most sought after tourist area of Seminyak. Guests can easily walk to Seminyak beach at Gado-Gado restaurant as well as explore all the cafes, restaurants, day spas along Jalan Camplung Tanduk as well as […]
Villa Alliv offers 4 lucky guests, your own slice of paradise right in the heart of bustling Seminyak on Bali’s South East Coast. This 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is the perfect holiday retreat; just 15 mins walk to Seminyak Beach and less to all the most popular attractions such as Seminyak Square and […]
Situated along a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi and Jalan Raya Seminyak, Villa Atma, is the perfect budget 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a small family, or couples wanting to be within easy walking distance of all the best tourist attractions. This delightful two bedroom residence boasts a lush tropical garden with […]
Villa Tiga Mangga is a 2 bedroom budget Seminyak holiday villa rental offering easy access to Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ as well as the Petitenget and Jalan Oberoi tourist areas. Guests can also make their way to the beach at Batu Belig within a 5min ride by scooter or taxi and the villa is fully […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings