What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Perfect position in the Jimbaran area
- Gorgeous views over the ocean
- Modern style villa
- Large swimming pool and garden area – this is the perfect family holiday villa
- The peaceful, private and very tranquil ambience
- Fully staffed to take care of all your holiday needs.
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries, delis, bottle shops, patisseries, taxis and car/scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Perched on a hillside on the Bukit Peninsula, Royal Villas ( King ) affords majestic views across the Indian Ocean. This 6 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental can cater for 12-14 guests comfortably making Villa King the ideal choice for a large family or groups of friends seeking exceptional accommodation on the Bukit Peninsula while being close to all the attractions in the Jimbaran Bay area.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Guests will no doubt be in awe of the pool deck and the glorious views guests can enjoy while spending time around the pool. The Mozaic pool deck encases the crescent-shaped pool, to one side a row of sun loungers are ready for guests to relax and indulge in the tropical warmth.
After a few hours by the pool, it’s time to retreat to the air-conditioned comfort of the living areas just off the pool deck. The open plan living area is spacious and decorated with rich timber furnishings, a timber dining table can seat up to 10 guests, a separate media room with a large flat-screen TV is the perfect spot to relax after a day out at the beach and the central kitchen with its granite benchtops and large breakfast bar is the ideal morning coffee stop.
Bedrooms on the top floor of Villa King command blissful views, while the rooms are spacious and tastefully appointed, four posted king size beds are made in pristine white linens with matching pillows and bed scarves, dark polished timber floorboards, rattan ceilings and traditional Balinese wall arts give the rooms a sense of elegance. The en-suite bedrooms provide guest comfort with all the creature comforts one would expect, including air-conditioning, flat-screen TV’s and spacious en-suites.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa King will ensure your stay is restful and enjoyable, the villa manager will ensure the staff consisting of butlers, chefs and housekeeping staff will cater to your every need and maintain the villa impeccably. Should you require the services of a babysitter, maybe an in-house spa service or transportation arranged for a day trip, the manager will make all the arrangements for you.
Around Royal Villas (King), Jimbaran
Some great cafes and restaurants around the area include Buddha Soul, Tao, Warung Bamboo, Single Fin, Cashew Tree and Bumbu Bali. There are many temples and cultural parks nearby Villa King, the Kecak dance at Uluwatu Temple is a must-see and the GWK Cultural Park is also worth a visit. There are several beaches around the villa and some are renowned for having some of the best surf in the world, including Uluwatu, Padang-Padang, Bingin, Dreamland and Balangan.
If you feel like taking the family out for a meal then the massive Samasta Lifestyle Village is the place to be with loads of restaurants, cafes and rooftop bars (perfect to watch the sunset).
If you want to go shopping then the villa will arrange a driver to take you to Seminyak for the day which is about 30 min away.
This is a popular Jimbaran holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa King well in advance.
- Capacities: 6 bedrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with 7 seat breakfast bar
- Pool: Private swimming pool with pool lounge/umbrellas
- Communication: Wi-Fi internet available
- Entertainment: Flat screen satellite TV, DVD and CD players in each room
- Indoor & outdoor dining areas
- Additional Facilities: BBQ facility, Baby cots/infant high chairs available upon request
- Parking area
- Property Area : 6,000 sq ft
- Complimentary airport pick up and return, Daily breakfast, On hand chef to prepare a variety of western, Asian & Indonesian cuisine at your request (food & ingredients to be purchased by guest), fully staffed, including daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi internet, private cars/drivers (12-14 passengers) (transportation only, additional fees for fuel apply)
Low Season : AUD 1,296
- 6 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 20 December (Excluding Easter and Chinese New Year)
High Season : AUD 1,440
- 1 July – 31 August
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season: AUD 1,800
- 21 December – 5 January 2023
Subject to a 15% government tax/service fee
Maximum occupancy per villa is 14 guests including children over 4 years old. Children 4 and under will not be counted as paying guests.
Rates Include :
- Complimentary airport pick up and return
- Daily breakfast
- Fully staffed including daily housekeeping
Great villa and happy holiday times. Perfect location that was super peaceful. Thanks to all the staff at Villa KIng for a fab time.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
The Longhouse Villa is a gorgeous 6 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental that sits atop a hillside on the Bukit Peninsula that will leave you completely spellbound. This luxurious estate is spread out over three levels and located nearby the turquoise waters of Jimbaran Bay. A perfect venue for a large family gathering or group […]
Royalty Villas (Queen) is a contemporary 6 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental boasting amazing views across the Indian Ocean with expansive indoor and outdoor areas with a fabulous private pool. Comfortably accommodating up to 14 guests, Villa Queen is the ideal choice for a family getaway or group of friends wanting to share accommodation costs […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols