What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 10 minute taxi ride to Seminyak’s famous Eat Street & a short 5 minute stroll to Batu Belig Beach
- Tropical lovely open plan feel that extends from the main living room to the garden
- BBQ facilities
- Bath tub in master bedroom
- Great district views from the balcony of the upper levels
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, delis, bakeries, health food shops, patisseries, yoga studios, bottle shops, car / scooter hire & taxis
- Great Wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- Great value for a family holiday in Bali – this is a very private villa yet you are really close to restaurants, bars, day spas and shops
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Liang is a spacious 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located on the fringes of bustling Seminyak and Batu Belig.
This location offers guests some peace and serenity, away from the busy central Seminyak locale, however guests can easily walk along the beach or hop on a scooter and be in the happening Jalan Oberoi strip (Eat Street) within just a couple of minutes.
The villa has a gorgeous tropical garden with private pool, spacious living areas along with elegant en-suite bedrooms for up to 6 guests, perfect for a small family or group of friends seeking an authentic Balinese holiday. This villa is really in a fabulous location!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor setting at Villa Liang offers a true sense of tropical Bali living, the natural stone pool is crystal clear, flanked by an array of gorgeous tropical plants and palms, a timber pool deck with comfy sun lounges and a traditional bale is perfect for curling up with a book or just dozing off in mid afternoon. There is space for the kids to play on the lawn by the pool as well.
The open-air living spaces of Villa Liang are tastefully decorated with bright and vibrant colors and feature modern elements with traditional Balinese decor. A fantastic fully equipped kitchen features a stove, microwave and refrigerator to keep plenty of cold refreshments. The flat screen TV with cable channels & DVD player provide great entertainment. Feel free to create your own holiday vibe with the Bluetooth CD player and high speed wi-fi will look after social media life.
There are three spacious en-suite bedroom suites, one of these located upstairs and two more downstairs providing deluxe accommodation for up to 6 guests. Antique timber furnishings decorate the rooms while pristine white linens are highlighted with decorative pillows, matching bed scarves and colorful wall art give a sense of Balinese tradition amid modern luxuries. The en-suites are elegant, done in natural stone with a mix of standalone soaking tubs and roomy monsoon shower stalls.
Staff & Services
The villa manager is supported by unobtrusive housekeeping staff, a chef and villa attendants will provide you with warm Balinese service. They have plenty of local knowledge so don’t hesitate to ask for any advice on places to and what to see not only in the local area but also day trip and activity hot spots around the island.
Around Villa Liang, Seminyak ( super close to beach!! )
With a host of nearby restaurants, cafes, beach bars, yoga studios and of course Batu Belig Beach just a few hundred meters away, guests are spoilt with choice. A few of our top pick must visit places near the villa include Slippery Stone, Sardine and Metis for fine dining, Cafe Del Mar accessible by the beach or road, Bebek Tepi Sawah for roast duck, 707 bar & the newly built Tropicola on the beach, Hog Wild ( for the best ribs in Bali), Whoo Bar at The W Resort and of course last but not least, Potato Head & Ku De Ta. If you travelling with kids and want to keep them entertained then the Finns Recreation Club with water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling is only 5 min away. To stock up on your villa supplies there are 2 supermarkets (Popular & Canggu Station) nearby with absolutely everything you could possibly want.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Liang well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Private 12 x 5m swimming pool
- Three (3) luxurious bedrooms; two (2) with queen-size beds and one (1) with king size bed
- Open-style living room
- Large ceramic bathtub
- Separate shower stalls
- Bath amenities, bathrobes, hairdryer & slippers
- Fully equipped designer kitchen including stove, microwave, refrigerator, cold water dispenser
- Flat screen TV with Int’l satellite channels & DVD & blue tooth CD player
- In-room safety deposit boxes for peace of mind
- High speed wi-fi internet connection
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Mosquito racquet, coils and lotion are provided
- Welcome drinks & fragrant chilled towel service upon arrival
- Free flow mineral water dispenser in Villa
- Dedicated English speaking staff
- Daily Villa attendant service
- Daily Coffee and Tea provided
- 24 hour security
- In-house spa services are available at additional request
VILLA RATES 2019
Low Season : AUD 730 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 April – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 809 (3 Nights minimum stay)
1 July – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 1,034 (5 Nights minimum stay)
20 December – 5 January 2020
Rate are subject to 21% tax and service charge
VILLA RATES 2020
Low Season : AUD 730 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 31 March
Rate are subject to 21% tax and service charge
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room
- One night stay in Villa with private pool
- 24 hours villa service and security service.
- Daily breakfast served in villa.
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival.
- Complimentary wireless internet for 24 hours.
- Complimentary mineral Water
We had no problem getting to any part of the island that we wanted (the staff were happy to organise transport for us) and that was definitely a plus. The open plan style was ideal and just enhanced the whole holiday vibe as we could relax and chill out by the lovely pool and garden area.
There were 6 of us in total but I definitely did not feel crowded as there was a real sense of space here. This villa was great value considering we could divide the cost - it worked out really cheap.
The staff were really nice. They pointed out nice places to eat in Seminyak and helped us with arranging our tours and excursions.
We had an amazing time here. For a family holiday - this accommodation was perfect.
Perfect family villa for the 5 of us. The pool and the interiors as well as the rooms were all really lovely.
Try this out - you will not be disappointed.
We come to Bali frequently from Singapore and will certainly stay here again.
We were in the laid back beach area of Baut Belig and getting into Seminyak was a matter of grabbing a taxi which was never a problem. At max it was 10 minutes away.
Loved everything about the place.
A charming villa with super friendly staff and an amazing garden & pool area which the kids enjoyed.
We are already planning next years holiday.
Friendly staff and really decent facilities. Definitely want to come back.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Bahia is a wonderful, budget friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of Seminyak just off Sunset Road. Around 5-10 minutes to central Seminyak’s Oberoi Street that is famed for all of its great eating options, amazing choice of really good cafes, day spas and diverse array of colourful boutiques, […]
Villa Kulo has an undergone an amazing transformation, this newly fully renovated Seminyak holiday villa, offers 3 bedrooms and is just a leisurely stroll to all the finest tourist hot spots of Jalan Oberoi, Seminyak. You will be hard pressed to find a better Seminyak location, conveniently situated in a quiet lane. On top of […]
Villa Serenity is a wonderful 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is ultra-modern, minimalist and very chic all rolled into one. Built over two levels the villa boasts spacious and elegant living areas, a huge lap pool which is suitable for toddlers and 4 dedicated staff to make your Bali holiday something to remember. […]
Villa Balissima is a tranquil 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is perfectly located in the heart of Bali’s vibrant and very exciting Seminyak, yet you would hardly notice this because the villa is extremely quiet and peaceful. Staying here you really get the best of both world’s; close to action packed Seminyak with […]
Villa Gallici is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi, perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to be close to Seminyak Beach and all the fun spots that Seminyak has to offer. This chic little tropical abode is complete with modern amenities, stylish bedrooms and living […]
Jalan Sari Dewi is a quiet through lane that enters the famous Eat Street, right next to the Iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club, in the upscale neighborhood of Oberoi, Seminyak. It’s here where you will discover Villa MasBro a private pool 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental where vibrant colors will play on your […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings