What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- A top Seminyak location close to the famous & very popular ‘Eat St’
- If you want to stay in a Seminyak villa in a central location, this is perfect as your near restaurants, great cafes, yoga studios & shops
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, supermarkets, deli’s, bottle shops, bakeries, patisseries, gyms, car / scooter hire, vegan cafes & convenience stores
- Open plan living room
- Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom & living room
- Private chef & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
The Kumpi Villa is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in a fantastic central Seminyak area just a few hundred meters from Ku De Ta Beach Club and the very popular Ultimo Italian restaurant.
Serviced by a team of friendly Balinese staff you can enjoy concierge and room service style services along with private cars and drivers making them perfect for small families or groups of friends seeking simple and modern holiday accommodation without spending a fortune. If location matters then The Kumpi Villa is perfect for your next Bali holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you’re a little hot after exploring all the great Seminyak tourist attractions just head back to the villa and enjoy the cooling waters of your private pool. Well lit during the evening, its perfect for a dip under the moonlit skies. If your traveling with kids, the staff can easily arrange a pool safety fence for you. Make sure you ask about this at the time of booking the villa.
There are high fences for privacy and plenty of exotic greenery to make sure you don’t forget your in Bali after an afternoon nap by the pool.
The open-plan and open-air living space provides direct access to the pool and garden area. A large L-shaped sofa provides a comfy spot to share stories and laughter with friends and family. There is a great entertainment system for you to watch cable TV with DVD and a sound system to play your favorite holiday tracks, two large ceiling fans will keep you cool. The kitchen is well equipped so you can cook for the group – there are heaps of supermarkets nearby where you can easily buy groceries, treats, snacks and alcohol – and a generous dining table perfect for dining together.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor of the villa while the two guest rooms are located on the upper floor with balconies overlooking the gardens. The rooms en-suites feature bathtubs and rain showers along with dressing rooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-bars, TV & DVD.
Staff & Services
Offering warm and friendly service the Balinese staff are professionally trained with exceptional hospitality skills. They will do their utmost to ensure your holiday is totally relaxing and consist of the villa manager, chefs, room service, villa attendants, house maids, drivers and security staff.
Around The Kumpi Villas, Seminyak
You can easily walk to the Seminyak Beach in the morning for a stroll maybe followed by breakfast at Ku de ta or a coffee at Revolver Cafe on the way home. Seminyak Square and the newly completed Seminyak Village is nearby with a great supermarket selling produce, imported items, boutiques, kids clothing stores, loads of cafes and souvenir shops. There is a great fish n chip shop upstairs the kids will enjoy, Man Fryday’s. Some other family friendly places to enjoy dinners together include Rumors, Nirwana and Hanks Pizza, Johny Rockets and don’t forget Mama San as well. If you make your way down to Double Six beach there are loads of beach front cafes serving Western & Indonesian food that are not only affordable but really good.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Kumpi well in advance.
- Individually controlled air conditioned bedrooms. Personal safes
- Open plan living room with entertainment devices
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- Communication : IDD telephone & Wireless broadband internet
- Stereo system, Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom and living room
- Airport transfer
- VIP – Airport fast track and visa arrangement is available upon request
- Complimentary breakfast in your private villa, cooked by your personal staff
- 24 hours a day Villa Security
- Laundry services
- Baby sitter upon request
- Fruits basket and type-first drink
- Personal chef available upon request
- Shuttle service
- Free Early Check in and Late check out based on last minutes available
Low Season AUD 636 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 13 July (Except Chinese New Year)
- 1 september – 19 December
- 10 January – 31 March (Except Chinese New Year)
High Season AUD 673 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 14 July – 31 August
- 15 February – 18 February (Chinese New Year)
Peak Season AUD 710 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 9 January 2020
Rates are including tax and service charge.
Rates Include :
- Complimentary welcome drink and cool towel
- Complimentary fruits basket on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea or coffee
- Free drop off shuttle to Seminyak area
- Complimentary WiFi all through the day
- House keeping and butler service
Rooms were clean, modern and we especially liked the fact that there was villa staff on hand to make sure our stay was perfect. For our next holiday in Bali we are definitely staying here.
It has a very chilled vibe and the staff make the whole experience more pleasant. When you stay here you do notice the small things like the way the staff delicately prepare the breakfasts with a nice frangipani flower just for decoration or how they greet you with their friendly charming way.
If you have never stayed in a Bali villa before I strongly recommend you try this place.
We were a group of 5 and we stayed in the 3 bedroom villa & had a fabulous time. Villa staff were so friendly and welcoming. With 24 hour security we felt really safe and secure - he was so nice as well and was happy to organise taxis for us.
Food, the comfy bedrooms, swimming pool were all really clean.The location was also incredible...near beach, shops and restaurants. We loved walking to the beach for the sunset.
Thank you to everyone at Kumpi and see you soon next time were in Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Summer is the perfect Seminyak holiday getaway and is situated right along the exciting and vibrant Seminyak strip, guests can easily walk to the beach via the Potato Head and W Resort and is close to some of Seminyaks finest restaurants. Boasting modern architecture the villa features minimalist design elements with smart use of […]
Villa Cantik is located in Seminyak close to the famous Eat Street. It’s down a private lane & within a gated villa estate, this brand new 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a peaceful holiday retreat for a family or group of friends wanting to be near all the best cafes, restaurants etc in Seminyak. Offering contemporary […]
Tropical as can be with traditional ‘alang alang’ thatch-roofed houses and rustic teakwood interiors, Villa Damai Taman is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa to rent located in the buzz and fashion of Seminyak in the south of Bali. In fact, this villa is hidden away in the trendiest part of town close to […]
Just off Jalan Laksmana, tucked away in a quiet lane behind the very popular Sea Circus coffee shop, is where you will find an exceptional 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Ramadewa. If you are seeking a lavish level of accommodation right in the heart of the most sophisticated part of bustling Seminyak, then […]
If you’re looking for a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for up to 6 guests in a great Seminyak location that won’t break the bank then Villa Hari covers all the bases. This two-storey holiday abode is bright and bubbly with a wonderful private pool and best of all it is within walking distance […]
If your looking for modern & stylish accommodation on your next Bali holiday then you have to see Villa Luna. It‘s a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is in one of the most sort after locations in Seminyak. With 3 private en suite bedrooms a lovely swimming pool and garden area, this has […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings