What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- A top Seminyak location close to the famous & very popular ‘Eat St’
- If you want to stay in a Seminyak villa in a central location, this is perfect as your near restaurants, great cafes, yoga studios & shops
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, supermarkets, deli’s, bottle shops, bakeries, patisseries, gyms, car / scooter hire, vegan cafes & convenience stores
- Open plan living room
- Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom & living room
- Private chef & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
The Kumpi Villa is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in a fantastic central Seminyak area just a few hundred meters from Ku De Ta Beach Club and the very popular Ultimo Italian restaurant.
Serviced by a team of friendly Balinese staff you can enjoy concierge and room service style services along with private cars and drivers making them perfect for small families or groups of friends seeking simple and modern holiday accommodation without spending a fortune. If location matters then The Kumpi Villa is perfect for your next Bali holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you’re a little hot after exploring all the great Seminyak tourist attractions just head back to the villa and enjoy the cooling waters of your private pool. Well lit during the evening, its perfect for a dip under the moonlit skies. If your traveling with kids, the staff can easily arrange a pool safety fence for you. Make sure you ask about this at the time of booking the villa.
There are high fences for privacy and plenty of exotic greenery to make sure you don’t forget your in Bali after an afternoon nap by the pool.
The open-plan and open-air living space provides direct access to the pool and garden area. A large L-shaped sofa provides a comfy spot to share stories and laughter with friends and family. There is a great entertainment system for you to watch cable TV with DVD and a sound system to play your favorite holiday tracks, two large ceiling fans will keep you cool. The kitchen is well equipped so you can cook for the group – there are heaps of supermarkets nearby where you can easily buy groceries, treats, snacks and alcohol – and a generous dining table perfect for dining together.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor of the villa while the two guest rooms are located on the upper floor with balconies overlooking the gardens. The rooms en-suites feature bathtubs and rain showers along with dressing rooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-bars, TV & DVD.
Staff & Services
Offering warm and friendly service the Balinese staff are professionally trained with exceptional hospitality skills. They will do their utmost to ensure your holiday is totally relaxing and consist of the villa manager, chefs, room service, villa attendants, house maids, drivers and security staff.
Around The Kumpi Villas, Seminyak
You can easily walk to the Seminyak Beach in the morning for a stroll maybe followed by breakfast at Ku de ta or a coffee at Revolver Cafe on the way home. Seminyak Square and the newly completed Seminyak Village is nearby with a great supermarket selling produce, imported items, boutiques, kids clothing stores, loads of cafes and souvenir shops. There is a great fish n chip shop upstairs the kids will enjoy, Man Fryday’s.
Some other family friendly places to enjoy dinners together include Rumors, Nirwana and Hanks Pizza, Johnny Rockets and don’t forget MamaSan as well.
If you make your way down to Double Six beach there are loads of beach front cafes serving Western & Indonesian food that are not only affordable but really good. One of our favourites is Warung Murah which is always packed.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Kumpi well in advance.
- Individually controlled air conditioned bedrooms. Personal safes
- Open plan living room with entertainment devices
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- Communication : IDD telephone & Wireless broadband internet
- Stereo system, Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom and living room
- Airport transfer
- VIP – Airport fast track and visa arrangement is available upon request
- Complimentary breakfast in your private villa, cooked by your personal staff
- 24 hours a day Villa Security
- Laundry services
- Baby sitter upon request
- Fruits basket and type-first drink
- Personal chef available upon request
- Shuttle service
- Free Early Check in and Late check out based on last minutes available
Low Season AUD 624 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 13 July (Except Chinese New Year)
- 1 september – 19 December
- 10 January – 31 March (Except Chinese New Year)
High Season AUD 660 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 14 July – 31 August
- 15 February – 18 February (Chinese New Year)
Peak Season AUD 696 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 9 January 2021
Rates are including tax and service charge.
Rates Include :
- Complimentary welcome drink and cool towel
- Complimentary fruits basket on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea or coffee
- Free drop off shuttle to Seminyak area
- Complimentary WiFi all through the day
- House keeping and butler service
Rooms were clean, modern and we especially liked the fact that there was villa staff on hand to make sure our stay was perfect. For our next holiday in Bali we are definitely staying here.
It has a very chilled vibe and the staff make the whole experience more pleasant. When you stay here you do notice the small things like the way the staff delicately prepare the breakfasts with a nice frangipani flower just for decoration or how they greet you with their friendly charming way.
If you have never stayed in a Bali villa before I strongly recommend you try this place.
We were a group of 5 and we stayed in the 3 bedroom villa & had a fabulous time. Villa staff were so friendly and welcoming. With 24 hour security we felt really safe and secure - he was so nice as well and was happy to organise taxis for us.
Food, the comfy bedrooms, swimming pool were all really clean.The location was also incredible...near beach, shops and restaurants. We loved walking to the beach for the sunset.
Thank you to everyone at Kumpi and see you soon next time were in Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Really tropical and charming, Villa Seriska Satu is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a Balinese double-storey holiday home located in a fabulous location right in the middle of all the action; the beach, Eat Street, stylish day spas & loads of shops.
Villa Gading is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers modern comforts, with traditional Balinese design characteristics. It’s situated at the end of a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi in central Seminyak. Three separate pavilions comprise spacious living areas and three spacious en-suite bedrooms over two levels and a sparkling private pool […]
Villa Amba Laba is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located just 5 minutes from the famous Seminyak and Oberoi areas. Amba Laba is an absolutely fantastic Bali villa offering affordable luxury, comfort and absolute bliss. The villa is perfect for a group or family of 6 who will definitely enjoy […]
Villa Rumah Kedua, pretty much has everything you will need for a fabulous holiday in Bali’s most fashionable district, Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has sufficient accommodation for 6 guests with a private pool, generous sized garden, great villa services and best of all is just a 10 min stroll to the […]
Jalan Sari Dewi is a quiet through lane that enters the famous Eat Street, right next to the Iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club, in the upscale neighborhood of Oberoi, Seminyak. It’s here where you will discover Villa MasBro a private pool 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental where vibrant colors will play on your […]
Villa Bewa is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that has been fully renovated. Villa Bewa boasts a fantastic location, tucked in a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi so you can walk to Double Six Beach, enjoy shopping at the nearby shops, take the kids out for dinner at great restaurants, pop […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings