- Breakfast included
- A top Seminyak location close to the famous & very popular Eat Street
- If you want to stay in a Seminyak villa in a central location, this is perfect as you’re near restaurants, great cafes, yoga studios & shops
- Near ATMs, pharmacies, supermarkets, delis, bottle shops, bakeries, patisseries, gyms, car/scooter hire, vegan cafes & convenience stores
- Open-plan living room
- Top wifi
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Complimentary butler service & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
The Kumpi Villas Seminyak
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
The Kumpi Villa is a 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in a fantastic central Seminyak area just a few hundred meters from Ku De Ta Beach Club and Potato Head. Serviced by a team of friendly Balinese staff, you can enjoy concierge and room service style services along with private cars and drivers, making them perfect for small families or groups of friends seeking simple and modern holiday accommodation without spending a fortune. If location matters, then The Kumpi Villa is perfect for your next Bali holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you’re a little hot after exploring all the great Seminyak tourist attractions head back to the villa and enjoy the cooling waters of your private pool. It’s well-lit during the evening and perfect for a dip under the moonlit skies. If you travel with kids, the staff can easily arrange a pool safety fence. Make sure you ask about this at the time of booking the villa.
There are high fences for privacy and plenty of exotic greenery to ensure you don’t forget you are in Bali after an afternoon nap by the pool.
The open-plan and open-air living space provides direct access to the pool and garden area. A large L-shaped sofa provides a comfy spot to share stories and laughter with friends and family. There is a great entertainment system for watching cable TV with DVD and a sound system to play your favourite holiday tracks; two large ceiling fans will keep you cool. The kitchen is well equipped so you can cook for the group – there are heaps of supermarkets nearby where you can easily buy groceries, treats, snacks and alcohol – and a generous dining table perfect for dining together.
3 Modern Bedrooms
The master bedroom is located on the villa’s ground floor, while the two guest rooms are on the upper floor with balconies overlooking the gardens. The rooms en-suites feature bathtubs and rain showers, dressing rooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-bars, TV & DVD.
Staff & Services
Offering warm and friendly service, the Balinese staff are professionally trained with exceptional hospitality skills. They will do their utmost to ensure your holiday is totally relaxing and consist of the villa manager, chefs, room service, villa attendants, housemaids, drivers and security staff.
Around The Kumpi Villas, Seminyak (near Seminyak Beach & Eat Street)
You can easily walk to Seminyak Beach in the morning for a stroll, maybe followed by breakfast at Kim Soo or a coffee at Revolver Cafe on the way home. Seminyak Square and Seminyak Village are nearby with boutiques, kids’ clothing stores, loads of cafes and souvenir shops. There is a great fish n chip shop upstairs the kids will enjoy, Man Fryday’s.
Some other family-friendly places to enjoy dinners together include Rumors, Nirwana and Grill’d, BossMan, Johnny Rockets and don’t forget MamaSan as well.
If you make your way down to Double Six Beach, there are loads of beachfront cafes serving Western & Indonesian food that are affordable and really good.
When you stay at The Kumpi Villas, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
The Kumpi Villas has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since June 2015.
- Individually controlled air-conditioned bedrooms. Personal safes
- Open plan living room with entertainment devices
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- Communication: IDD telephone & Wireless broadband internet
- Stereo system, Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom and living room
- Airport transfer
- VIP – Airport fast track and visa arrangement is available upon request
- Complimentary breakfast in your private villa, cooked by your personal staff
- 24 hours a day Villa Security
- Laundry services
- Baby sitter upon request
- Fruits basket and type-first drink
- Personal chef available upon request
- Shuttle service
- Free Early Check-in and Late check out based on last minutes available
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 667 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 13 July (Except Chinese New Year)
- 1 September – 19 December
- 10 January – 31 March (Except Chinese New Year)
High Season AUD 705 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 14 July – 31 August
- 15 February – 18 February (Chinese New Year)
Peak Season AUD 744 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 9 January, 2024
Rates include tax and service charges.
Rates Include :
- Complimentary welcome drink and cool towel
- Complimentary fruits basket on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea or coffee
- Free drop-off shuttle to the Seminyak area
- Complimentary WiFi all through the day
- Housekeeping and butler service
Rooms were clean, modern and we especially liked the fact that there was villa staff on hand to make sure our stay was perfect. For our next holiday in Bali we are definitely staying here.
It has a very chilled vibe and the staff make the whole experience more pleasant. When you stay here you do notice the small things like the way the staff delicately prepare the breakfasts with a nice frangipani flower just for decoration or how they greet you with their friendly charming way.
If you have never stayed in a Bali villa before I strongly recommend you try this place.
We were a group of 5 and we stayed in the 3 bedroom villa & had a fabulous time. Villa staff were so friendly and welcoming. With 24 hour security we felt really safe and secure - he was so nice as well and was happy to organise taxis for us.
Food, the comfy bedrooms, swimming pool were all really clean.The location was also incredible...near beach, shops and restaurants. We loved walking to the beach for the sunset.
Thank you to everyone at Kumpi and see you soon next time were in Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Poppy Seminyak
Looking for affordable Bali villa accommodation in the heart of Seminyak? Villa Poppy is a 3-bedroom holiday rental near Seminyak’s best tourist hotspots. With fully air-conditioned bedrooms, a sunny private swimming pool, large gardens and villa staff, Villa Poppy is your home away from home for your next Bali getaway.
Villa Victoriya Seminyak
Villa Victoriya is the ideal 3-bedroom holiday villa rental in the heart of vibrant and fun-packed Seminyak. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and with a private pool and lovely en-suite bathrooms; this is terrific value for those holidaymakers wanting to be near Eat Street and Double Six Beach (400 metres away).
Villa Gading Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Gading is a 3-bedroom Seminyak family holiday villa rental & Seminyak Beach is just a ten-minute stroll. Three separate pavilions comprise spacious living areas, three spacious en-suite bedrooms over two levels, and a sparkling private pool for total relaxation. From Villa Gading, guests can easily explore Seminyak’s huge array of restaurants, cafes, spas and night spots. This is a fantastic villa in a central location – you will love it here.
Villa Damai Aramanis Seminyak
Villa Damai is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & presents exceptional tropical holiday living at an exceptionally reasonable price. The villa is located in a secure private villa complex that ensures peace and quiet and rejuvenating holiday experience. Featuring the best of modern design and modern living amenities, Villa Damai at Aramanis will suit any discerning traveller. Plus you’re only 500 metres to Made’s Warung Seminyak, 700 metres to Bintang Supermarket Seminyak & only 1.4 km to Double Six Beach – holiday luxury and location!
Villa Esha Drupadi 1 Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Esha Drupadi I is a fantastic 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The traditional bungalow-styled villa has a private pool and the best of modern amenities and comforts; this villa can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Featuring three comfortable en-suite bedrooms, Villa Esha is ideal for a family and […]
Villa Esha Drupadi II Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Esha Drupadi II is a 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is perfectly located in a prime Seminyak location just off Jalan Drupadi, only 200 meters from Eat Street. This villa has a traditional Balinese bungalow boasting modern amenities for a comfortable holiday in Bali’s popular Seminyak. If location is important, this is the […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.