What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Close to Batu Belig & Berawa beach & many restaurants / cafes in the fashionable Berawa area
- Balinese style architecture with open plan tropical holiday living
- Near ATM’s, supermarket, convenience stores, bottle shops, bakeries, deli’s, health food shops, yoga studios, day spas and pharmacy
- Fantastic pool area that the kids will love
- En suite bathrooms for all rooms
- Complimentary car & driver
- Private chef, butler & security
- Wonderful family holiday villa in a central Canggu location
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Complimentary access to Finn’s Beach Club and Splash water park
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Saba Nakula offers a prime Canggu location right next to the Finns Club where you and the kids can enjoy complimentary membership. This fabulous 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental has a private pool, fantastic service from highly trained hospitality staff and its close to Berawa and Batu Belig Beaches as well.
Saba Nakula can be rented together with the adjacent Villa Sadewa turning it into a 4 bedroom villa. With two swimming pools. Perfect for a family with kids or two couples looking for a memorable Bali holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
When guests enter Villa Nakula Saba they will quickly appreciate the villas perfectly maintained gardens and crystal clear 13m swimming pool. An array of exotic palms, plants and flowers make for an authentic Balinese ambience, the pool deck is ready for you to immediately start enjoying the sun rays and the stylish recliners will provide hours of pool side comfort.
The open-air living pavilion with its high vaulted woven ceilings provides the very best of luxury tropical living. Sit here and relax under the cooling breezes circulated by ceiling fans on the L-shaped sofa and enjoy meals prepared by the complex chef at the 6 seater dining table,there is a separate fully equipped gourmet kitchen and an iPod dock will set the ambience to suit your holiday mood.
There are 2 pristine en-suited bedrooms where nothing is out of place and offers all the modern amenities for very comfortable accommodation. Both feature ceiling fans, AC, large flat-screen satellite-TVs with DVD-players and spacious wooden wardrobe closets equipped with safety boxes, slippers, and bath robes. Semi open-air en-suites feature tropical plants with terrazzo soaking tubs, monsoon showers and twin vanities.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by the friendly Balinese team, the villa manager will oversee the butlers, chefs, housekeeping and security guards. The complex offers a shuttle service to Canggu and Seminyak tourist areas and guests enjoy complimentary access to Finn’s Beach Club and the Finns Recreation Clubs water theme park, trampoline centre ( great for the kids), ten pin bowling, gym and tennis courts.
Around Villa Saba Nakula, Canggu ( what a great location – so close to the beach!! )
The villa allows guests to explore Canggu, Berawa, Batu Belig, Echo Beach and Seminyak with absolute ease, being located in between all of these popular locations. Cafe Del Mar and Finns Beach Clubs are just 5 minutes from the villa as is Berawa and Batu Belig Beaches.
Seminyak Square is only a 15 minute drive away where you can wine, dine and shop to your hearts content! There are loads of really good cafes and restaurants all super close by in the Jalan Pantai Berawa area. Make sure you go to: Peleton, The Tamora Gallery, Bottega ( for amazing hand made pasta ), Matcha Cafe ( for cheap meals), Piring Daun, Milk & Madu ( there is a children’s playground here ) & the popular Milu by Nook. For the ladies there are ample day spas close by where you can get facials, a full body massage as well as your nails and hair done. Our favourite is the popular Think Pink Nails & Spring Day Spa in Jalan Batu Bolong.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Saba Nakula well in advance.
- Capacity : 4 people (2 bedrooms: 1 king-size bed; 1 twin-bedded, convertible to a king)
- Living Area : Open-sided living and dining area, with seating for eight
- Pool : 13 x 3.5 metres
- Communication : WiFi Internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player; iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
- Saba is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; booster seat; DVDs; games; pool safety fence
- Spa : Body treatments and massages can be organised – please ask the staff
Events for up to 50 people (seated) can be held at Saba when the villas are jointly rented
- Additional Facilities : Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box in each bedroom; massage beds; mountain bikes
- Staff : Saba villas are served by a large team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, in-house masseuses) available on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Finns Club (drop off only). A 7-seater car with driver is available for up to 10 hours per day when a minimum of 4 bedrooms are rented together (excluding petrol)
Low Season: AUD 500 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude CNY & Easter)
- 1 September – 20 December
High Season: AUD 566 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 January – 1 February (Chinese New Year)
- 14 April – 21 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 31 August
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Rate Includes :
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay
The facilities were modern and fresh, the surroundings were kept clean and tidy and we loved everything that was prepared by the chef - those breakfasts were the best! My son had his own space and my husband and I had ours.
We just loved everything about Saba Nakula and the staff. A big thanks to Made and Wayan for making this holiday so special.
The beach was nearby which suited the kids as they could go to the beach in the afternoons - The anniversary party was awesome and the staff ensured everything went smoothly. We definitely had a awesome time out here.
Loved this villa and being in Canggu. Thanks to all the staff at Saba Nakula for such a wonderful holiday.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Avalon is an exceptional 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental tropical hideaway, just 50 meters from the beach and located right on the borders of Seminyak, Canggu and Batu Belig. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer holiday villa rental than Villa Avalon; part of the private Avalon Villa Complex where guests […]
Villa Canggu North is an intimate, private 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, it is located in the small fishing village of Nelayan and guests are sure to enjoy its vibrancy, privacy and luxury. This villa is perfect for couples, small families or groups who just want to enjoy a relaxing & fun filled holiday […]
Villa Saba Yudhistira is a delightful 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The location is in hip and happening Canggu; a bustling beach area just 10 minutes from vibrant Seminyak and offering you some of the best beaches in Bali. This villa offers accommodation for 4 lucky guests making it ideal for a small family […]
Villa Roemah Natamar is a luxurious 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located in trendy Canggu where you will be treated to peace and privacy. This brand new villa features contemporary design and the very best of modern amenities with refined furnishings creating a sense of luxury and sophistication. Plus it’s only 2.7 km Echo Beach & Petitenget Street; how convenient!!
Enigma Bali Villas ( Mia ) is part of a boutique villa estate located in rural Canggu and just 500 meters from the very popular Echo Beach. Guests will be able to enjoy a casual stroll to the beach passed lush rice fields and the now popular Batu Bolong Beach is just 5 minutes by […]
Villa Anyar is a gorgeous 2-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental where modern luxuries and Balinese tropical charm go hand in hand. Surrounded by rice paddy fields , the views from this hidden gem in Canggu are breathtakingly beautiful! Yep – you get to enjoy those views from the bedrooms, the living room and the garden […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings