What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Beautiful and very modern villa which is well priced for a family holiday in Bali
- Near pharmacy, convenience stores, supermarkets, health food shops, well stocked delis, bottle shops, car / scooter hire, bakeries, patisseries and ATM’s
- Open plan living areas with a real tropical feel
- En-suite bathrooms for total privacy
- Close to Berawa & Batu Belig beach
- Complimentary use of car and driver
- Can be combined with villa next door – which is perfect for 2 families or a large group holidaying in Bali
- Out door BBQ area and generous sized swimming pool
- Top wifi and cable TV
- In house friendly Balinese staff to cook and clean daily
- 24/7 security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Are you looking for a Bali holiday filled with fun, sun and surf? If so, then Villa Saba Sadewa is the perfect villa for you. This 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is simply gorgeous and can be rented separately or as part of the other Saba villas.
Which ever option you choose, the villa has all the facilities to ensure that guests have an unforgettable experience. You can easily walk to the beach, stroll to the restaurants or hang out at the numerous bars and fabulous cafes around the villa in the very popular and trendy Canggu / Berawa area.
Villa Saba Sadewa is very private and quite traditional. A white L shaped building wraps around a lovely pool and the lush lawns beside the pool is dotted with trees, flowers, plants and lovely traditional Balinese vases. On the wooden deck beside the pool are lounge chairs and on one end of the pool is a bale with a daybed. Guests can relax in both either soaking up some sun or just enjoying a lazy noon nap.
Villa Saba Sadewa has a gorgeous open plan living room and on the wall hangs a huge portrait of a beautiful Balinese woman. This adds a touch of elegance and beauty to the villa. The rattan sofa set in the living room has red cushions and on the wall behind them are lovely portraits of the fiery Balinese sunset. Beside the sofa set is a beautiful rattan dining set where guests can sit and enjoy the tasty dishes prepared by the chef together as a group or a family.
With two spacious bedrooms, Villa Saba Sadewa can comfortably accommodate 4 guests. One bedroom has a king bed and the other has a twin bed. In each bedroom are lovely pieces of Balinese art that will surely make guests appreciate the innate beauty of Bali. The ensuite bathrooms feature outdoor tubs surrounded by beautiful tropical plants.
The beauty about staying at this villa is that your close to both Canggu and Seminyak where there is ample shopping, dining & entertainment options. In Canggu take the family or your friends to Berawa’s happening Jalan Pantai Berawa and experience a vibrant cafe culture. Make sure you try: Milk & Madu, Quince, Milu by Nook, Silk Road and the newly built Tamora Gallery ( which also has a kids playground area).
For the girls there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done. The most popular day spa is Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig around 5 mins from the villa. To keep the kids entertained you are only 5 mins to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, in-door trampoline centre & ten pin bowling.
If you feel like visiting the best beach day clubs in Bali then Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Tropicola & Cafe Del Mar are all close by and great for meals, people watching, sunsets and a few cocktails.
This is popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Saba Sadewa well in advance.
- 4 people (2 bedrooms: 1 king-size bed; 1 twin-bedded, convertible to a king)
- Living Area : Open-sided living and dining area, with seating for eight
- Private Swimming Pool : 13 x 3.5 metres
- WiFi internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage
- Cable TV with DVD player, hard drive media player, iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
Events for up to 50 people (seated) can be held at Saba when the villas are jointly rented
- Additional Facilities : Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box in each bedroom; massage beds; mountain bikes
- Saba villas are served by a large team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff.
- Additional staff (babysitters, in-house masseuses) available on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Canggu Club (drop off only).
- A 7-seater car with driver is available for up to 10 hours per day when a minimum of 4 bedrooms are rented together (excluding petrol)
Low Season: AUD 383 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 13 April
- 22 April – 15 June
- 1 July – 20 December
High Season: AUD 454 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 14 April – 21 April
- 16 June – 31 August
High Season: AUD 584 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 21 December – 8 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Rate Includes :
- Full a la carte breakfast
- Complimentary access to Finns Recreation Club (including water park, gym, tennis, pool, etc)
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Free shuttle service within local area. Use of bicycles.
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout complex
- Afternoon tea
- Media player with extensive collection of movies and TV series
- HACCP Food Safety Certification (extensive in-house menu at reasonable prices)
The staff were on hand all the time to make sure we were looked after. Being close to the beach was also a bonus as we could take the kids down there for a swim in the afternoon and play on the beach. Plus, there were lots of restaurants and cafes nearby in Canggu and the exciting Berawa area. The staff were also happy to organise transport whenever we liked to go to Seminyak for a bit of shopping and sightseeing. Can't wait to head back here next year!
Clean, modern and convenient - thanks to Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this so quickly.
I just love it!!
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Canggu North is an intimate, private 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, it is located in the small fishing village of Nelayan and guests are sure to enjoy its vibrancy, privacy and luxury. This villa is perfect for couples, small families or groups who just want to enjoy a relaxing & fun filled holiday […]
Villa Enigma is a 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that exudes charm, comfort & style. This lovely holiday villa rental is located in the beautiful Canggu & is a 5 minute walk from Echo Beach. It is surrounded by the most beautiful rice paddies, the villa is perfect for a family or group looking […]
Enigma Bali Villas ( Mia ) is part of a boutique villa estate located in rural Canggu and just 500 meters from the very popular Echo Beach. Guests will be able to enjoy a casual stroll to the beach passed lush rice fields and the now popular Batu Bolong Beach is just 5 minutes by […]
Villa Saba Nakula offers a prime Canggu location right next to the Finns Club where you and the kids can enjoy complimentary membership. This fabulous 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental has a private pool, fantastic service from highly trained hospitality staff and its close to Berawa and Batu Belig Beaches as well. Saba Nakula […]
Villa Belong Dua offers guests an expansive tropical hideaway, given this is only a 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, Belong Dua is more akin to the size of a three or four bedroom holiday residence. The villa is ideal if you’re seeking peace and serenity, located in the quiet seaside village of Seseh, guests […]
Villa Saba Yudhistira is a delightful 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The location is in hip and happening Canggu; a bustling beach area just 10 minutes from vibrant Seminyak and offering you some of the best beaches in Bali. This villa offers accommodation for 4 lucky guests making it ideal for a small family […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings