If your on holiday in Bali and want to have a work out ( perhaps your villa or hotel doesn’t have a decent gym) then the best place to tone up and burn off those excess holiday calories is definitely Soham Gym.
It’s probably one of the best gyms in Bali and there are some great reason why:
- if your going for a month it’s cheap and works out to about $89 AUD
- they do casual visits and you can see their price list by visiting their website
- they are located at Jl. Lebak Sari No.7, Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali which puts them right in the heart of Seminyak just off Eat Street
- they have daily yoga classes and a range of other types of yoga an other classes such as: circuit training, Zumba, Cardi Box & Card Step & a Spin class.
- the pool is gorgeous and is around 25metres in length so you can do laps
- most of the people that come here for a work out are ex pats, holiday makers and a few locals
- there is also a bar area and a cafe so you can basically hang there the whole day if you like
- it doesn’t get too crowded so there are always plenty of machines to use
- decent free weights area
- lots of parking
- super friendly staff, plus you get as much free water as you like when training
- you get a towel with your work out
- fully air conditioned
- sauna room
- there is also a wellness centre there where you can have a massage or get some pampering after your work out – you will have to make a booking for this.
This is probably enough to get you excited about Soham Gym. It’s really a great place and most people you mention the name Soham Gym to, will all say the same thing; ‘its a really good gym’.
We’re sure you’ll be impressed!
If you would like to rent a Seminyak villa near Soham Gym please browse this website or contact our reservation team.