15 Amazing Seminyak Villas with Private Chef
Fancy being served delicious meals for the kids, sipping cocktails by the pool or enjoying sunset canapes?
Have a look at these 15 amazing Seminyak holiday villas to rent with their private chef. Not only are they seriously gorgeous but they all come with the bonus of a skilled chef in-house to cook for you anytime you want.
Yes, that’s right!
Just imagine being able to order your favourite dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner or even a snack during the day from your very own private chef. This is pure indulgence, and this is what makes some of our holiday villas in Seminyak such a treat for the family or your group. From healthy fruit salads with yoghurt for breakfast to authentic Balinese dishes such as Nasi Goreng by the pool for dinner to sumptuous BBQs by the pool. It’s all there for you to enjoy and indulge. If you love entertaining, this is perfect. Just imagine those amazing dinner parties you can throw with your chef on hand. You will impress friends or family.
We have so many more holiday villas in Seminyak, Bali that is fully staffed. If you have any questions or would like any more information you can instantly chat online with one of our helpful reservation team in Bali. They know their stuff and will be able to organise a villa for you with a chef quick smart, even during busy holiday periods.
Villa Casa Brio – Seminyak – 4 bedrooms
Casa Brio is a brand new Seminyak villa so you will be one of the very first guests to actually stay here. A fabulous location right in the heart of Seminyak this villa is exudes style, charm and of course a well trained Balinese chef to make sure your stomachs are full with tasty meals throughout your stay.
Sit by the pool and have a specially prepared cocktail made for you while you wait for the sun to go down. Chef will prepare some local Balinese dishes such as Tahu and Tempe with a tantalising spicy dipping sauce to really get the pallet going for the main courses. Spicy and hot, just the way we like it. I
f your travelling with kids and want to keep them happy then go for the pizza or burgers with fries. If they are feeling adventurous then let them try the tasty freshly prepared Babi Guling.
- Super location near Petitenget Beach
- Close to Potato Head, W Bali, Saigon Street, Sarong and more hot spots
- 21-metre swimming pool
- Poolside dining bale
- Rooftop terrace
- Media relax room with a 42-inch flat-screen television
- Excellent private chef specialized in Asian and Western cuisine
Villa Kakatua – Seminyak – 4 bedrooms
Villa Kakatua blends local Balinese design with modern touches and is only a short 15 minutes from Seminyak and is in the very popular area known as Batu Bolong.
The villa is so close to the beach that you are going to want to get your chef to cook some delicious seafood dishes for you are your guests after you head back to the villa after watching the amazing sunset at the beach which is literally metres away.
The Balinese know how to prepare fabulous seafood dishes that all have the freshest ingredients and locally caught fish fresh from the ocean. Why not even have a BBQ at the villa.
The family will love this!
- Located near Echo Beach in Canggu
- 15-minute drive to the centre of Seminyak
- Beautiful traditional Balinese design
- Lagoon-shaped pool with a shallow area
- Pool toys and DVDs for families with kids
- Kids’ menu available
- Talented in-house chef
- Stone’s throw from Batu Bolong Beach
- Near to The Lawn & Old Man’s
Villa Kalimaya – Seminyak – 5 bedrooms
This has got to be one of the best value villas in Seminyak considering that you are getting your own private chef in a location that’s within easy walking distance to Seminyak Village and Square. Essentially, you are in central Seminyak, so if you love shopping and nightlife as well as people watching then this has got to be your ticket to holiday nirvana.
Kalimaya is part of a villa estate so you have the choice between 2br, 3br and 5br villas. If your planning a holiday with a large group we would definitely stay at the 5 bedroom villa.
Make sure you ask the chef to prepare their Balinese specialties such as Ayam Goreng and Nasi Campur.
- A secret luxury oasis in the heart of Seminyak
- Very large private pool & jacuzzi
- Just steps from Oberoi Road and Seminyak Beach
- Infrared sauna
- Indoor and outdoor dining options
- AC in the living room
- Home theatre set
- Massage beds available – bring the spa to the villa!
- Excellent personal chef
Villa Issi – Seminyak – 4 bedrooms
One of our favorites villas in Seminyak because of it’s superior design and 25 metre swimming pool, Issi ticks all the right boxes when it comes to the perfect holiday in Bali.
You are just around the corner and within easy walking distance to Eat Street, Seminyak Village and the popular Seminyak Square is a stones throw away as is the likes of the famous day club Ku De Ta.
Don’t forget you get your own chef, butler as well as full security.
What a gem and this has got to be one of the best Instagram worthy villas in Bali.
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Architectural masterpiece – stylish and contemporary
- Private gym with yoga mats
- Alfresco dining spot for BBQ garden parties
- Satellite TV & DVD-player all 4 bedrooms
- Elevated “bridge” deck with comfy bean bags to chill out on above the pool
- Comprehensive spa menu
- Private chef to prepare Asian, Western Vegetarian and kid-friendly meals
Villa Ramadewa – Seminyak – 3 bedrooms
Villa Ramadewa in Seminyak offers guests an authentic Balinese experience with large open plan tropical spaces and a traditionally built alang–alang roof. On top of this you could not be in a more central Seminyak location close to places like Eat St and the fashionable and very cosmopolitan areas of Oberoi and Petitenget.
Ramadewa has 3 bedrooms and is fully staffed, again with the added luxury of having your own team of cooks and Balinese chef.
To cool off during the day there is also a lush 17m swimming pool as well as a gym for those that gym junkies that feel the need to stay fit on holiday.
If you coming with kids, a pool fence can be arranged (please ask our reservation team for this prior to booking) and there is 24/7 security.
- Located at Laksmana Estate near Oberoi Road and Seminyak Beach
- Rooftop terrace
- Private gym
- Study room with a Mac computer
- Museum-quality art and antiques
- Great chef and an extensive menu with Asian, Western and kids’ options
- Very large garden with circular day beds
- Close to KU DE TA, La Lucciola, Mexicola and more
- Designed by Bali-based Dutch architect Joost van Grieken
- 24-hour butler service
Villa Jajaliluna – Seminyak – 4 bedrooms
As soon as you enter Villa Jajaliluna you will immediately see why guests fall in love with the place.
Stylish, contemporary design with white interiors give off a cool holiday ambiance of total luxury. Large outdoor spaces combined, a large swimming pool with vast interiors makes this the ideal villa for those families or groups looking to take their holiday to the next level of ‘uber extravangance’.
There are 4 fully air-conditioned bedrooms all with their own private en suite bathrooms plus there is a media room for those family movie nights.
Your chef will even prepare the popcorn!
- Great location near Seminyak Beach
- Real eye-soothing architectural design white French white window shutters
- Fabulous T-shaped swimming pool
- Large garden with plenty of space for an outdoor seafood BBQ
- Media room with a Nintendo Wii
- Perfectly equipped for families with kids (games, books, DVDs, bottle sterilizer)
- Personalized butler services
- Private chef & family-friendly menu
- Stone’s throw from KU DE TA Beach Club, La Lucciola, Mano Beach Club, Mexicola and more
Find out more
Villa Adasa – Seminyak – 3 bedrooms
If your looking for one of the most popular villas in Seminyak that has it’s own private chef then you really cannot go past Villa Adasa.
This 3 bedroom gem is conveniently located near Seminyak Square, Drifter Surf Shop, and some cool cafes and restaurants such as Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon as well as La Lucciola. But why go out to eat when you have your own private chef waiting back at the villa for you?
Adasa is a very modern holiday villa yet is blends elements of Balinese architecture to give that sense of a tropical holiday vibe.
The outdoor areas are great for relaxing, catching up on that novel you have never finished or watching the kids enjoy themselves in the pool.
- Elegant all-white design with a whole lot of tropical charm
- Sonos Musci System
- Located at the prestigious Laksmana Estate
- 1-minute to Seminyak Beach and 3 minutes to KU DE TA
- 14-metre private swimming pool riled with natural green stones
- Roof deck for yoga and meditation (or cocktails!)
- Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion
- TV room with AC
- Massage bed available
- Books and magazines
- Amazing personal chef at your service (+butlers!)
Villa Noa – Seminyak – 3 bedrooms
Lovely design, large open spaces for the kids to have the best time of their lives and a swish 11 metre swimming pool make Villa Noa a no brainer when it comes to your next luxury holiday villa in Seminyak. 3 bedrooms with your own private chef to whip up snacks and meals for you at the click of a finger. Now this is holiday living at it’s very best.
Villa Noa is really family friendly as it does come with 2 baby cots & high chairs and a pool fence barrier.
Plus and this is a real bonus there is free airport pick up and you are a hop skip and a jump from all those fab shops in Seminyak.
- Amazing family retreat off Oberoi Road in the centre of town
- Oversized garden with a gorgeous private pool
- Large grassy lawn to kick a ball or gather for a BBQ feast
- Free usage of 2 on-site motorbikes
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with King Koil beds and satellite TV
- Tropical open-sided living room
- Complimentary pool fence available to keep the little ones safe
- 5-minute stroll to Seminyak Beach and KU DE TA
- Close to Revolver Espresso, Ultimo, Ginger Moon, Monsieur Spoon etc
- Personal chef
Villa Ipanema – Seminyak – 5 bedrooms
This villa has it all: location, style, amazing rooms, fabulous swimming pool which the kids are going to love, gorgeous en-suites and a really good chef. This is where you come with the kids or your best friends for a wonderful holiday jam packed full of little luxuries – you have to see this villa to believe it.
Located about 350 metres to the beach and within 5 minutes walk to the Popular Supermarket, Villa Ipanema is an a really good position.
- Amazingly tropical luxury retreat in Canggu
- 7-minute drive to Seminyak
- 1-minute to Batu Belig Beach
- 17-metre swimming pool
- Open-plan living room with garden and pool views
- Designed by Piet Boon
- 5 large bedrooms with AC and TV
- Rice paddy views from the upstairs rooms
- Large soaking bathtubs and outdoor showers
- Private butler and chef
Villa Sayang d’Amour – Seminyak – 6 bedrooms
Romantic, glamorous and quite dazzling, Villa Sayang d’Amour is a real charmer and a great heart stealer!
Of course, this style icon in Seminyak comes with a private chef!
6 bedrooms, a huge garden and a fantastic pool with a waterfall feature, inflatable toys and a shallow area for the kids, Villa Sayang d’Amour is great for large groups and special events.
This eye-catching villa is surprisingly eclectic with French, Balinese and Moroccan elements and it is impossible not to fall in love with this lady!
There is a rooftop lounge, a huge garden, a 5-star chef and a very large living room.
The location is also unbeatable in the centre of Seminyak, just steps away from Oberoi Road, Seminyak Beach and all of the town’s most famous beach clubs, cafes, spas and restaurants.
- Gorgeous 20-metre pool with waterfall feature
- Moroccan, European and Balinese elements
- 5-star chef
- Located in hip and trendy Petitenget
- Walk to the beach in minutes (and go have cocktails at Potato Head or KU DE TA)
- Kiddies pool
- AC in the living room
- Gorgeous Moroccan textiles. prints and lamps
- Media room
- Great for weddings and events
- 7 televisions and 7 DVD-players in the house
- Books, games and pool toys available
Villa Casa Mateo – Seminyak – 5 bedrooms
Quite an amazing find, Casa Mateo beats all of your hopes and wishes.
Not only the private chef will amaze you – this villa is fantastic in many ways.
Let’s start with the villa’s location, just around the corner from Oberoi Road, the oversized garden with a splendid pool, the rooftop terrace, media lounge, BBQ terrace…
The goodness just doesn’t stop! Luxurious bedrooms (5 in total), river rock tubs, Casa Mateo even boasts a private spa with a sauna.
Everything to relax, have fun, live the tropical dream and spend quality time with those you love!
The buzzing Eat Street in Oberoi, Petitenget Strip and the beach – all are very close to Villa Casa Mateo.
You have found yourself a luxury oasis in the hustle and bustle of it all. Well done!
Oh, and your personal chef is fantastic!
- Located in the trendiest part of town
- Peaceful, luxurious and central
- Private spa with a sauna
- Media lounge with projector screen
- Yoga/BBQ terrace
- 20-metre lap pool
- Excellent in-house chef
- Short stroll to the beach
Villa Anam – Seminyak – 10 bedrooms
Located in the Drupadi gangs, in between Double Six Beach and Oberoi Road, sits Villa Anam, a fabulous family holiday haven with amazing facilities and a dedicated team of staff including a personal chef and private butlers.
10 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, a high-tech cinema room, gym, yoga terrace and BBQ bar area in the garden, Villa Anam ticks all of the boxes!
The cinema boasts sound-roof walls, 3D glasses, surround-sound and very comfortably daybeds to lounge altogether.
Vila stays don’t get any better than this!
Stroll out the gang and you’ll hit Jalan Drupadi. Within minutes can be having coffee at CornerHouse on the beginning of Oberoi’s Eat Street.
Go shop, dine or head over to the beach for a swim, surf and sunset cocktails.
The location of Villa Anam is superb!
- 2 swimming pool and a jacuzzi
- Private cinema with 3D movies and surround sound
- Fully-equipped gym
- Rooftop lounge terrace
- BBQ garden bar
- 10 bedrooms
- Short stroll to Oberoi Road
- Close to Double Six Beach
- Personal chef
Abaca Villas – Seminyak – 16 bedrooms
This 3-villa holiday estate is located in the centre of Seminyak, just 1 minute from the Petitenget street and yet, it features rice paddy views.
Is that even possible?
Yes, Abaca Villas is a pretty fantastic place to spend your Bali Holiday in your favourite beach town: Seminyak.
Sitting right next to Metis, the rice paddy views are there to stay and you can enjoy a fresh breeze throughout the estate.
All 3 villas have got a splendid family pool with shallow wading areas and Balinese umbrellas to provide shady spots in the pool. There are large open-plan living areas, oversized gardens and luxurious bedrooms.
In total, the estate boasts 4 swimming pools and a special event space making it a great venue for corporate events, wedding and celebrations.
Families will love these villas, too!
Your personal chef is very talented and creative, cooking to suit everyone’s diet and cravings. There are 16 bedrooms in total and of course, you can also choose to book the villas individually depending on the size of your travel group.
Step outside and stroll right to Potato Head or head down to Batu Belig Beach to check out the latest beach club Tropicola. Rob Peetom sits right next door if you want to get your face, hair and nails fixed and you can go have a high tea at Metis.
Everything is great about Abaca Villas Seminyak!
- Glorious holiday estate in Petitenget Seminyak
- 3 villas with 4 swimming pools
- Paradise-like garden with huge pools
- Rice paddy views
- Excellent private chef
- Event space
- Walking distance to the beach, shops, spas and restaurants
- 16 bedrooms
Villa Basilio – Seminyak – 6 bedrooms
When it comes down to best family villas in Seminyak, Villa Basilio wins hands down!
This gorgeous family island home sits on 2400 sqm of prime tropical land in Seminyak, less than 1 km from Seminyak Beach.
Villa Basilio features a huge garden with multiple pools of which one is designed especially for the kids with shallow playing water. There is an outdoor playground on-site, a media room with a projector screen and the staff is also fantastic, including a personal chef.
Swings, slides, trampoline, bicycles, it’s pretty much every kid’s dream to stay at this villa in Bali! There are plenty of family hang-out spots and the in-house chef is happy to cook up a delightful family meal every day.
What more could you wish for?
Step outside the villa and you are finding yourself in the heart of the action, close to Double Six Beach, Jalan Basangkasa, Oberoi. Go explore!
- Huge and peaceful tropical garden in the centre of Seminyak
- Large manicured lawns to run around and chase a ball
- 2 swimming pools
- Media lounge with projector screen
- Outdoor playground with trampoline, slide and swings
- Personal chef and driver included
- 6 bedrooms with AC
- Easy walking to Seminyak Beach
Villa Eshara I – Seminyak – 3 bedrooms
Villa Eshara I is a tropical luxury retreat with 3 bedrooms and it comes with a private chef.
Great for families, in the garden sparkles a large turquoise swimming pool with a shallow area to have water fun with the kids.
The villa is designed with ethnic artifacts and textiles. The dining table is illuminated by Swarovski chandelier and all 3 bedrooms are luxurious with garden-style bathrooms to shower outdoors or soak in a natural river rock tub.
Villa Eshara I is exotic, elegant and eclectic and the staff is professional and attentive.
Just a short 5-minute walk to Seminyak Beach and Oberoi Road. You can go have coffee at Revolver Espresso, have lunch at Sisterfields, go for sunset cocktails and KU DE TA and dine at La Lucciola.
- 12-metre pool with a shallow area for children
- Tropical garden with scenting frangipani trees and towering palms
- Professionally-trained team of staff including a personal chef
- Living room designed with antiques and tribal artifacts
- Garden bathrooms with outdoor shower and spa-style tubs
- 5-minute walk to KU DE TA Beach Club at Seminyak Beach
- 5-minutes to Oberoi Road (Eat Street)
- Swarovski chandelier