What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Easy holiday living in this modern villa
- Close to bars, restaurants, shops and great cafes in Seminyak, Oberoi and Petitenget
- Incredible value as your getting a private pool 2-bedroom villa in this popular location
- Private and very quiet
- FREE airport pick up
- 1.4 km to Batu Belig Beach, 1.2 km to Seminyak Village & 1.7 km to KU DE TA
- Fully air-conditioned
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, delis, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, bottle shops, taxis and health food shops
- Lovely garden area
- Top wifi and Cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa White Pearl is a wonderfully designed 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, perfectly situated along the most fashionable stretch of Seminyak, Jalan Petitenget. Here guests can walk to the most popular attractions such as Potato Head, Ku De Ta, Mrs Sippy and some of the finest restaurants in Bali. Your only 1.2 km to Seminyak Village, 1.7 km to Motel Mexicola & 200 metres to the popular Metis Restaurant.
The villas sleek and modern design is complemented by fantastic amenities and extremely warm and welcoming staff to make sure all your needs are taken care of for a truly memorable Bali Escape.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor area is ideal for a group of friends or small family to enjoy quality time together amid the tropical warmth Bali is famous for. A high wall provides plenty of privacy and the pool is easily accessible from both the living and accommodation wings of the villa. Sit back and soak up the sun on the poolside sun lounges as you unwind while the attentive staff happily serves you cold drinks and snacks, should you so desire.
The living room is bright and airy, filled with natural light, directly by the swimming pool. A modern galley style kitchen provides all your catering needs and a 6 seated dining table caters for additional guests and visitors during your stay. There is a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with International cable and a large built-in sofa for you to unwind. The villa has fast Wi-Fi and guests can enjoy air-conditioned comfort or tropical living by simply sliding back the large glass doors, the choice is all yours!
2 Bedrooms with air-con & king beds
There are two spacious king-size bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms, one features a rain shower whilst the other an oversized terrazzo soaking tub. The rooms are air-conditioned with LCD TV’s/DVD and an interconnecting door makes it ideal if you’re travelling with children.
Staff & Services
The warm and friendly staff at Villa White Pearl will make your holiday totally relaxing, daily villa cleaning along with additional services such as babysitters, in-house massages, restaurant and day tour bookings and all your transport needs will be fully taken care of by the staff.
Around Villa White Pearl, Seminyak ( close to Eat Street, Ku De Ta and Pison Coffee!! )
Villa White Pearl has everything to offer right at your doorstep, some of the finest restaurants including Metis, Sardine, Barbacoa and La Lucciola are all within walking distance or a short scooter or taxi ride.
Take a leisurely 10 min stroll to The W Hotel or Potato Head where you can access the Seminyak Beach or just enjoy the swimming pools and great food options of the iconic tourist hot spots.
For the ladies, there is an array of boutiques and day spas for you to enjoy some much-deserved pampering!! Head to Rob Peetoom, Sundari, Therapy Day Spa or The Blow Bar where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. Afterwards spend the day shopping in the Oberoi area where there are art galleries, homewares & jewellery shops. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi and make your way into the Kartika Plaza area of Kuta ( about 25 min away ) where you’ll find large shopping centres like Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall.
For a treat head to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig ( about 10 min away ). Rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the chilled music, fabulous food, great vibe, swimming pool, sunset cocktails and sensational beach views.
For those that love their daily coffee, you’ll love the location of the villa as there are lots of fabulous cafes where you can also grab a bite to eat. Make sure you try the famous Revolver on Eat Street, Kim Soo, Pison or Sea Circus. There’s even your local Starbucks nearby along Jalan Kayu Aya.
For those that want to party start off the night at the Champagne Bar on Eat Street for pre-dinner drinks then it’s off to Los Gringos or Motel Mexicola for tequila shots and tacos. Continue the party at La Favela where you can dance till the early hours of the morning or perhaps a few nightcaps at Potato Head before you head back to the villa.
Travelling with kids? To keep them entertained take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten pin bowling and a massive in-door trampoline centre call Bounce or Waterbom Bali in Kuta which the whole family will enjoy. Even better, the beach is close by for some surfing, swimming and walking. For dinner take them to the super famous Mades Warung for a traditional Indonesian meal or burgers at Grill’d, BossMan or Sisterfields. Follow this up with dessert at the Yogurt Republic or treat at Gustos Gelato.
When you stay at Villa White Pearl there are loads of shopping, eating and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa White Pearl well in advance.
- 2 bedrooms, each having its own ensuite bathroom.
- One bathroom has a rainmaker shower-head while the other has a deep terrazzo bathtub.
- King size beds accompanied with flat screen TVs and DVD players in one room to keep you and your family entertained.
- Interconnection doors linking the two bedrooms is beneficial for families with kids.
- The open-plan living area adjoins the full-featured kitchen and dining area.
- The property is nestled within a safe and secure private estate with a delightfully walled garden and a featured swimming pool.
- Sunbathing area is conveniently positioned and accessible from two sides of the living area.
- A living room with glass doors and large windows which will allow natural light to pass through.
- Modern appliances
- Villa Staff who are always ready to serve you and your needs.
- Very experienced nanny available, excellent for those with children and infants.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 254 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 290 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season AUD 370 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Complimentary mineral water in water dispenser
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wifi internet
My partner and I stayed here for 11 nights and we can't rate the place highly enough. Located a short walk to central Seminyak (down one gang and you emerge on Eats street near Bristot). Also, located a short walk from the beach. The well maintained, beautiful, clean and brand new villa was exactly how it looked in the photos and the service was second to none! Housekeeping was incredibly attentive, friendly, helpful and thorough. The staff will assist quickly even taking care of our laundry and Bintang shopping needs.
The airconditioning worked a dream! After a hot day walking the streets shopping, there was nothing like coming back and jumping in the pool! The sound system was awesome and was well used during our trip. We'll definitely go back next time we visit. I would even take the kids to this villa and make use of the second bedroom.
Thanks to the owner Anna and staff, we hope to return sooner rather than later.
Trip Advisor Reviewed May 2016
We were happy with our villa. The pool looked a little smaller than the photo... but enough to keep cool. The rooms are well laid out but the room with the full shower has more reliable air con. We had trouble with the internet and the tv seemed complicated, but the great thing about the location is the Pison Cafe is right next door for great breakfast and a great atmosphere. We enjoyed the laid back feel of the cafe and they have a great jazz quartet on Thursday nights! This area is more Kerakoban than Seminyak. Our host is friendly and he will help with any things you need like money changers and can organise a driver... Nyoman who is very helpful and patient.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2019
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Sari Alexa is a very traditional and lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located in the very heart of Seminyak. Within walking distance of it is the famous Eat Street where restaurants such as Mamasan, Cornerstore, La Lucciola, Metis & Sardine can be found. Several fashionable boutiques, bars, day spas, yoga studios and […]
Villa Eshara II takes tropical living to a whole new level; this gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a delightful display of the finest deluxe amenities with delightful tropical charm rarely seen. Just 300 meters from all the action of Seminyak’s famous Eat Street and an easy stroll to Bali’s best known tourist […]
Villa Kalila is a lovely 2 bedroom budget Seminyak holiday villa rental with a wonderful contemporary theme with Balinese design elements along with a little chic and sophistication thrown in for a wonderful Bali holiday. Plus it’s close to the popular Eat Street area & the beach. What a great little find.
Villa Toba is part of Lakshmi Villas and is a perfect villa for two couples or a group of friends looking to be right in the middle of the Seminyak – Petitenget golden triangle. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is just a hop skip and a jump from the golden sands of Seminyak […]
Villa Sedap Malam is a fabulous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. Built over two floors it provides spacious holiday retreat for 4 guests in a central Seminyak location where you’re only 150 m to Double Six Beach, 600 m to KU DE TA and 900 m to Seminyak Village – what a great location for your next Bali getaway!
Villa Amore is a stunning 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, two storey villa located in the heart of Seminyak. It is within walking distance of the Petitenget beach renowned for its sunsets and trendy beach clubs such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head & Cafe Del Mar. Villa Amore has a lovely swimming pool […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings