What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Central Seminyak location
- Affordable holiday villa that’s great value for money
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Fully air conditioned
- Butler & housekeeping
- All our prices are in AUD
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- 1.1 km to Bintang Supermarket, 1 km to Oberoi Street & 1.6 km to La Plancha Bar & Restaurant
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, gyms, yoga studios, cafes, bottle shops, children’s entertainment, delis, bakeries, patisseries and car / scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
Located in fashionable Seminyak area and within easy walking distance to so many attractions, Villa Safari is a 2 bedroom holiday villa rental & one of the most popular Seminyak villas in this very affordable price range where your only 1.9 km to KU DE TA, 600 metres to Mades Warung & 1.6 km to Double Six beach – did we mention that you have your own private butler!!
There living areas and fully equipped kitchen face the spacious swimming pool and garden area where there is a small outdoor cabana area where you can curl up after a days shopping and have a quiet afternoon nap. The lounge and dining areas are perfect for a small group or family who want to be able to relax in front of the TV at night and eat a meal. It has a home away from home ambiance with all the small creature comforts to make your stay wonderful. The garden and pool area are the centre piece of the villa. You will find it refreshing to come back to the villa after a day our in Seminyak where you can cool down with a quick dip.
The villa is serviced by a team of staff who will clean and maintain the villa daily as will be able to organise anything extra you may need such as ; tours, in house massages, transport, babysitters or dinner reservations.
2 Modern bedrooms with air con
The 2 bedrooms are modern with double beds, wardrobes, wifi and the en suite bathrooms are ultra modern which just adds to the sensational holiday experience. All linen and towels are provided and cleaned daily.
Around Villa Safari Seminyak ( near Double Six beach & Bintang supermarket!! )
With it’s central position near the beach, Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Seminyak Village, and Seminyak Square your basically within 10 minutes of most attractions. The popular Double Six beach is also nearby and well worth a look, Come here for sunset cocktails at La Plancha and enjoy the vibrant ambiance. If your a coffee lover your in luck as Villa Safari is surrounded by great cafes where you can also grab a bite to eat. Head to Revolver along Jalan Kayu Aya for some of the freshest coffee in Bali, Corner House, the Brunch Club or Shelter Cafe.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali theme park in Kuta for a fun day out or perhaps a surf lesson at Seminyak beach where you can hire boards & instructors by the hour. For dinner there’s the iconic Mades Warung where you can have an authentic Indonesian dinner while watching traditional Balinese dancers or perhaps burgers at BossMan Burger or Grill’d opposite Seminyak Village. For dessert treat them to gelato at Gustos or Mades Manis or maybe hand made chocolate at Krakakoa.
Ladies can get their hair and nails done at Prana Spa, Jari Menari or perhaps a massage at The Shampoo Lounge or Therapy day spa at the top of Jalan Kayu Aya. Follow this up with an afternoons shopping along Jalan Legian where they can grab a bargain at any one of the many local shops selling clothes, jewellery, home wares and Balinese souvenirs. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi to Kuta’s Kartika Plaza area where you’ll find Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall.
If you want to utilise the villas kitchen then you can easily stock up on all your villa supplies at Bintang Supermarket which is close by. It has everything you could possibly want for your next dinner party or just feeding hungry kids after a day in the pool.
For a treat why not go to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig ( 20 min away ) where you can rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the chilled music, fine food, delicious cocktails and sensational beach views.
When you stay at Villa Safari there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
For other Bali villas in this price range please contact our reservation team for the very best deals.
This is a popular Seminyak villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Safari well in advance.
- 2 Air conditioned bedrooms with King Sized beds and walk-through wardrobe area with safety boxes
- 2 en suite bathrooms with shower
- Bathroom amenities, slippers and hairdryer
- Open living area with comfortable sofa and entertainment facilities: LCD TV 32 inch, international cable channels, DVD player and speakers.
- Open dining area seat for 4 persons cooled with ceiling fans
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, completed with fridge, gas stove, microwave, toaster and water dispenser.
- Guest toilet
- Ironing facilities
- Private swimming pool size 4 x 8 meters
- Outdoor shower
- Gazebo with comfortable cushions
- Cushion bean chairs on the wooden decking.
- 2 baby cots and toys
- Villa mobile phone available
- Secured parking area
- Return airport transfers for every stay over 3-nights.
- Private in villa check in
- On arrival you will be welcomed with fresh orchids, seasonal tropical fruits , welcome drinks and Pure Napkin scented towel.
- Complimentary mineral drinking water ,tea and coffee during your stay
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
- Butler service
- Gardener and Pool keeper
- The villa attendant, Komang is able to prepare and serve you the breakfast in the villa. You can choose based on groceries purchase or be charged USD 7/person for American, Indonesian or Continental breakfast.
Low Season AUD 230 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 284 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 338 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are subject to 10% tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay ... Very clean and looks just like the pictures. I would stay here again
Tripadvisor Reviewed December 2018
My friends and I spent 7 days at the Villa Safari in Bali Seminyak over the New Year break. The service at this place is amazingly pleasant, starting from the booking process all the way to the service on arrival, we honestly had a lovely time.
The villa was everything that it was advertised as, no nasty surprises at all. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, always willing to go out of their way.
I would definitely recommend that you stay here on your next trip to Bali, you won’t regret it.
Tripadvisor Reviewed January 2019
Villa Safari was exactly how the pictures look. There was nothing the staff wouldn’t do for you. From taking us to a medical centre to organising massages and washing. The 24hr guards where lovely and take down all the rego no’s. that drop off and pick up from the villa. (Didn’t know this when I left my glasses in the taxi). Komang our housekeeper was beautiful. Villa is about a 15 minute walk to main area of Seminyak. Good if you don’t want the traffic noise. Bali Deli a short walk and it has everything. Mosquito’s at dawn but they have repellents and burning coils.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Impiana is a wonderful 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental with all the services of a 5-star resort, right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The villa is built over a generous 400 sq meters with its own private swimming pool, well equipped kitchen facilities and lush tropical garden setting. Guests are within easy […]
Villa Potsea is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental provides all the modern amenities along with an affordable nightly rate for a memorable Bali Escape. Built over two floors, Villa Portsea is the quintessential Bali holiday villa for four guests, perfectly located so you can explore by foot, the stylish Petitenget strip, offering some of the best cafes, fine dining venues, beach clubs, spas, yoga centers’ and boutiques on the island. You can walk along the beach to Batu Belig or Legian; later relax around your private pool as the friendly villa staff takes great care of you. An affordable villa jam packed with value.
Villa Alice Dua is a gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental tucked away in a quiet lane within the highly sought after Oberoi precinct of Bali’s most popular suburb, Seminyak. This two-bedroom private pool villa offers lush tropical gardens with spacious open-air living spaces and the best part of all is the location, just […]
Villa Rosita is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is exceptionally well priced. Located along Jalan Petitenget the villa offers plenty of holiday charm and the central location is what makes this place so popular. A leisurely stroll brings you to the hottest tourist attractions; Potato Head, The Woo Bar, Mano Beach House and the iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club. Two modern bedrooms sleep up to 4 guests with all the latest mod-con entertainment facilities, great wi-fi and friendly Balinese staff. If you want to stay in a prime Seminyak location, Villa Rosita is it!
Villa CJ is a fantastic 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Drupadi. Villa CJ offers guests easy access to ‘Eat Street’ as well as Gado-Gado Beach at the end of Jalan Camplung Tanduk, well known for the vibrant & popular beach bars. The villa is fully serviced and upon arrival, the villa manager will introduce you to the villas staff and the refreshing cold towel, welcome drink & a fruit basket will greet you. The villa has a private pool, chic interiors and fully air-conditioned bedrooms with private en-suites.
The Kayana Villa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sleeps up to 4 guests with 24-hour butler services. You will have use of your own private pool, be pampered at the in-house day spa centre, stay trim at the resorts health club and the location is unbeatable. Some of the best restaurants are right on your doorstep; Merah Putih, Biku and the famed Potato Head & KU DE TA Beach Clubs are all within an easy 5 min walk of your villa. Plus your only 300 metres to Petitenget Street, 800 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 500 metres to Batu Belig Beach. What a convenient location for your next Bali holiday!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings