What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Central Seminyak location
- Affordable holiday villa that’s great value for money
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Fully air conditioned
- Butler & housekeeping
- All our prices are in AUD
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- 1.1 km to Bintang Supermarket, 1 km to Oberoi Street & 1.6 km to La Plancha Bar & Restaurant
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, gyms, yoga studios, cafes, bottle shops, children’s entertainment, delis, bakeries, patisseries and car / scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
Located in fashionable Seminyak area and within easy walking distance to so many attractions, Villa Safari is a 2 bedroom holiday villa rental & one of the most popular Seminyak villas in this very affordable price range where your only 1.9 km to KU DE TA, 600 metres to Mades Warung & 1.6 km to Double Six beach – did we mention that you have your own private butler!!
There living areas and fully equipped kitchen face the spacious swimming pool and garden area where there is a small outdoor cabana area where you can curl up after a days shopping and have a quiet afternoon nap. The lounge and dining areas are perfect for a small group or family who want to be able to relax in front of the TV at night and eat a meal. It has a home away from home ambiance with all the small creature comforts to make your stay wonderful. The garden and pool area are the centre piece of the villa. You will find it refreshing to come back to the villa after a day our in Seminyak where you can cool down with a quick dip.
The villa is serviced by a team of staff who will clean and maintain the villa daily as will be able to organise anything extra you may need such as ; tours, in house massages, transport, babysitters or dinner reservations.
2 Modern bedrooms with air con
The 2 bedrooms are modern with double beds, wardrobes, wifi and the en suite bathrooms are ultra modern which just adds to the sensational holiday experience. All linen and towels are provided and cleaned daily.
Around Villa Safari Seminyak ( near Double Six beach & Bintang supermarket!! )
With it’s central position near the beach, Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Seminyak Village, and Seminyak Square your basically within 10 minutes of most attractions. The popular Double Six beach is also nearby and well worth a look, Come here for sunset cocktails at La Plancha and enjoy the vibrant ambiance. If your a coffee lover your in luck as Villa Safari is surrounded by great cafes where you can also grab a bite to eat. Head to Revolver along Jalan Kayu Aya for some of the freshest coffee in Bali, Corner House, the Brunch Club or Shelter Cafe.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali theme park in Kuta for a fun day out or perhaps a surf lesson at Seminyak beach where you can hire boards & instructors by the hour. For dinner there’s the iconic Mades Warung where you can have an authentic Indonesian dinner while watching traditional Balinese dancers or perhaps burgers at BossMan Burger or Grill’d opposite Seminyak Village. For dessert treat them to gelato at Gustos or Mades Manis or maybe hand made chocolate at Krakakoa.
Ladies can get their hair and nails done at Prana Spa, Jari Menari or perhaps a massage at The Shampoo Lounge or Therapy day spa at the top of Jalan Kayu Aya. Follow this up with an afternoons shopping along Jalan Legian where they can grab a bargain at any one of the many local shops selling clothes, jewellery, home wares and Balinese souvenirs. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi to Kuta’s Kartika Plaza area where you’ll find Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall.
If you want to utilise the villas kitchen then you can easily stock up on all your villa supplies at Bintang Supermarket which is close by. It has everything you could possibly want for your next dinner party or just feeding hungry kids after a day in the pool.
For a treat why not go to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig ( 20 min away ) where you can rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the chilled music, fine food, delicious cocktails and sensational beach views.
When you stay at Villa Safari there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
For other Bali villas in this price range please contact our reservation team for the very best deals.
This is a popular Seminyak villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Safari well in advance.
- 2 Air conditioned bedrooms with King Sized beds and walk-through wardrobe area with safety boxes
- 2 en suite bathrooms with shower
- Bathroom amenities, slippers and hairdryer
- Open living area with comfortable sofa and entertainment facilities: LCD TV 32 inch, international cable channels, DVD player and speakers.
- Open dining area seat for 4 persons cooled with ceiling fans
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, completed with fridge, gas stove, microwave, toaster and water dispenser.
- Guest toilet
- Ironing facilities
- Private swimming pool size 4 x 8 meters
- Outdoor shower
- Gazebo with comfortable cushions
- Cushion bean chairs on the wooden decking.
- 2 baby cots and toys
- Villa mobile phone available
- Secured parking area
- Return airport transfers for every stay over 3-nights.
- Private in villa check in
- On arrival you will be welcomed with fresh orchids, seasonal tropical fruits , welcome drinks and Pure Napkin scented towel.
- Complimentary mineral drinking water ,tea and coffee during your stay
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
- Butler service
- Gardener and Pool keeper
- The villa attendant, Komang is able to prepare and serve you the breakfast in the villa. You can choose based on groceries purchase or be charged USD 7/person for American, Indonesian or Continental breakfast.
Low Season AUD 247 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 305 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 363 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are subject to 10% tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay ... Very clean and looks just like the pictures. I would stay here again
Tripadvisor Reviewed December 2018
My friends and I spent 7 days at the Villa Safari in Bali Seminyak over the New Year break. The service at this place is amazingly pleasant, starting from the booking process all the way to the service on arrival, we honestly had a lovely time.
The villa was everything that it was advertised as, no nasty surprises at all. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, always willing to go out of their way.
I would definitely recommend that you stay here on your next trip to Bali, you won’t regret it.
Tripadvisor Reviewed January 2019
Villa Safari was exactly how the pictures look. There was nothing the staff wouldn’t do for you. From taking us to a medical centre to organising massages and washing. The 24hr guards where lovely and take down all the rego no’s. that drop off and pick up from the villa. (Didn’t know this when I left my glasses in the taxi). Komang our housekeeper was beautiful. Villa is about a 15 minute walk to main area of Seminyak. Good if you don’t want the traffic noise. Bali Deli a short walk and it has everything. Mosquito’s at dawn but they have repellents and burning coils.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Ashira is in a prime Seminyak location where the accommodation is traditional Balinese style combined with all the modern day extras. This 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental will give you the feeling that your on a real Bali holiday with the tropical open plan feel. The villa has 2 fully air conditioned bedrooms […]
Villa Sari Alexa is a very traditional and lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located in the very heart of Seminyak. Within walking distance of it is the famous Eat Street where restaurants such as Mamasan, Cornerstore, La Lucciola, Metis & Sardine can be found. Several fashionable boutiques, bars, day spas, yoga studios and […]
Koenokoeni Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located along a quiet laneway just off Jalan Petitenget next to the Peppers Seminyak Resort, one of the most sophisticated and sought after postcodes in vibrant Seminyak. The villa is a short stroll to some of the hottest tourist attractions in Seminyak including the Potato Head ( 600 metres ), KU DE TA Beach Club ( 600 metres ) & Seminyak Village ( 300 metres ).
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Seminyak just a few minutes from the activity of Seminyak Square and the fashionable Petitenget strip ( only 500 metres away ), The Light Exclusive Villas & Spa offers modern accommodation with private pool villas. The complex offers ideal accommodation option for couples, groups of friends and families with a choice of 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each villa offers private lounge and dining areas with kitchenettes and very comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Plus it’s only 700 metres to Oberoi Street & The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Villa Zensa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is tucked down a quiet lane off Jalan Mertasari so you can easily walk to all the shops, fabulous restaurants and cool cafes located along the famous Oberoi Street. A fantastic villa with all the modern comforts you will need, the villa offers the bonus […]
Lakshmi Villa Kawi is a luxurious 2 bedroom holiday Seminyak villa rental & leaves nothing to chance with the very best of amenities, decor and services. Offering one of the best Seminyak locations right in between Sisterfields and Motel Mexicola, Lakshmi Villa Kawi, will certainly appeal to families and groups holidaying in Bali that want […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings