What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Central Seminyak location
- Affordable holiday villa that’s great value for money
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Fully air conditioned
- Butler & housekeeping
- All our prices are in AUD
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- 1.1 km to Bintang Supermarket, 1 km to Oberoi Street & 1.6 km to La Plancha Bar & Restaurant
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, gyms, yoga studios, cafes, bottle shops, children’s entertainment, delis, bakeries, patisseries and car / scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
Located in fashionable Seminyak area and within easy walking distance to so many attractions, Villa Safari is a 2 bedroom holiday villa rental & one of the most popular Seminyak villas in this very affordable price range where your only 1.9 km to KU DE TA, 600 metres to Mades Warung & 1.6 km to Double Six beach – did we mention that you have your own private butler!!
There living areas and fully equipped kitchen face the spacious swimming pool and garden area where there is a small outdoor cabana area where you can curl up after a days shopping and have a quiet afternoon nap. The lounge and dining areas are perfect for a small group or family who want to be able to relax in front of the TV at night and eat a meal. It has a home away from home ambiance with all the small creature comforts to make your stay wonderful. The garden and pool area are the centre piece of the villa. You will find it refreshing to come back to the villa after a day our in Seminyak where you can cool down with a quick dip.
The villa is serviced by a team of staff who will clean and maintain the villa daily as will be able to organise anything extra you may need such as ; tours, in house massages, transport, babysitters or dinner reservations.
2 Modern bedrooms with air con
The 2 bedrooms are modern with double beds, wardrobes, wifi and the en suite bathrooms are ultra modern which just adds to the sensational holiday experience. All linen and towels are provided and cleaned daily.
Around Villa Safari Seminyak ( near Double Six beach & Bintang supermarket!! )
With it’s central position near the beach, Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Seminyak Village, and Seminyak Square your basically within 10 minutes of most attractions. The popular Double Six beach is also nearby and well worth a look, Come here for sunset cocktails at La Plancha and enjoy the vibrant ambiance. If your a coffee lover your in luck as Villa Safari is surrounded by great cafes where you can also grab a bite to eat. Head to Revolver along Jalan Kayu Aya for some of the freshest coffee in Bali, Corner House, the Brunch Club or Shelter Cafe.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali theme park in Kuta for a fun day out or perhaps a surf lesson at Seminyak beach where you can hire boards & instructors by the hour. For dinner there’s the iconic Mades Warung where you can have an authentic Indonesian dinner while watching traditional Balinese dancers or perhaps burgers at BossMan Burger or Grill’d opposite Seminyak Village. For dessert treat them to gelato at Gustos or Mades Manis or maybe hand made chocolate at Krakakoa.
Ladies can get their hair and nails done at Prana Spa, Jari Menari or perhaps a massage at The Shampoo Lounge or Therapy day spa at the top of Jalan Kayu Aya. Follow this up with an afternoons shopping along Jalan Legian where they can grab a bargain at any one of the many local shops selling clothes, jewellery, home wares and Balinese souvenirs. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi to Kuta’s Kartika Plaza area where you’ll find Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall.
If you want to utilise the villas kitchen then you can easily stock up on all your villa supplies at Bintang Supermarket which is close by. It has everything you could possibly want for your next dinner party or just feeding hungry kids after a day in the pool.
For a treat why not go to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig ( 20 min away ) where you can rent your own private day bed or cabana and enjoy the chilled music, fine food, delicious cocktails and sensational beach views.
When you stay at Villa Safari there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
For other Bali villas in this price range please contact our reservation team for the very best deals.
This is a popular Seminyak villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Safari well in advance.
- 2 Air conditioned bedrooms with King Sized beds and walk-through wardrobe area with safety boxes
- 2 en suite bathrooms with shower
- Bathroom amenities, slippers and hairdryer
- Open living area with comfortable sofa and entertainment facilities: LCD TV 32 inch, international cable channels, DVD player and speakers.
- Open dining area seat for 4 persons cooled with ceiling fans
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, completed with fridge, gas stove, microwave, toaster and water dispenser.
- Guest toilet
- Ironing facilities
- Private swimming pool size 4 x 8 meters
- Outdoor shower
- Gazebo with comfortable cushions
- Cushion bean chairs on the wooden decking.
- 2 baby cots and toys
- Villa mobile phone available
- Secured parking area
- Return airport transfers for every stay over 3-nights.
- Private in villa check in
- On arrival you will be welcomed with fresh orchids, seasonal tropical fruits , welcome drinks and Pure Napkin scented towel.
- Complimentary mineral drinking water ,tea and coffee during your stay
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
- Butler service
- Gardener and Pool keeper
- The villa attendant, Komang is able to prepare and serve you the breakfast in the villa. You can choose based on groceries purchase or be charged USD 7/person for American, Indonesian or Continental breakfast.
Low Season AUD 216 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 267 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 318 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are subject to 10% tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay ... Very clean and looks just like the pictures. I would stay here again
Tripadvisor Reviewed December 2018
My friends and I spent 7 days at the Villa Safari in Bali Seminyak over the New Year break. The service at this place is amazingly pleasant, starting from the booking process all the way to the service on arrival, we honestly had a lovely time.
The villa was everything that it was advertised as, no nasty surprises at all. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, always willing to go out of their way.
I would definitely recommend that you stay here on your next trip to Bali, you won’t regret it.
Tripadvisor Reviewed January 2019
Villa Safari was exactly how the pictures look. There was nothing the staff wouldn’t do for you. From taking us to a medical centre to organising massages and washing. The 24hr guards where lovely and take down all the rego no’s. that drop off and pick up from the villa. (Didn’t know this when I left my glasses in the taxi). Komang our housekeeper was beautiful. Villa is about a 15 minute walk to main area of Seminyak. Good if you don’t want the traffic noise. Bali Deli a short walk and it has everything. Mosquito’s at dawn but they have repellents and burning coils.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Nunia is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is just a 5 min stroll and only one block back from Jalan Kayu Aya, the famed ‘Eat Street’ of Seminyak. These modern tropical abodes provide fine fixtures, trendy interiors with tasteful furnishings and plenty of spacious living areas both indoors and out. This […]
Villa Nakula is a notch above the rest when it comes to a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of cosmopolitan Seminyak. Built over two storeys, the villa boasts huge bedrooms, a superb tropical garden with a fabulous private pool and lots of space for the kids. Guests will enjoy complimentary […]
Villa Beyond Infinity is a fabulous 2 bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak, perfect for couples travelling together and small families. Guests will enjoy the use of 2 private swimming pools with a boutique styled outdoor setting and exceptional service from the friendly Balinese staff. Plus your only 600 metres to Petitenget Beach – what a fabulous location!
Seminyak is the most popular location for tourists visiting Bali, and the affordable 2 bedroom Seminyak Villa Daria B is right in the heart of Seminyak. It can accommodate up to 4 guests and is really good value if you have a holiday budget but want to experience some of the many benefits of living in a villa. At Villa Daria B you are within walking distance of the most popular restaurants, beach clubs, shops, yoga studios, amazing cafes and boutiques. The staff are fantastic with young children and the kids will enjoy the close proximity to Seminyak & Double Six Beach most of all.
Villa 8 Super Deluxe is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is a very private villa that is nestled right in the heart of fashionable and popular Seminyak. This luxurious haven is perfect for a small family or a group of friends looking for time away in a fantastic villa on the beautiful […]
Perfectly located just at the top end of Seminyak’s Eat Street, Villa Pyarr is situated within a private villa complex known as Four on Drupadi. A stay at Villa Pyarr will transport you to a land far away of Oriental India with a hint of Raffles about it. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings